Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 196766 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »
That's an awesome view Crossed! And since everyone here is so friendly, no one would view that as ridiculous, I think it's genius myself!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2011, 07:44:26 PM »
I don't know anything about my name... I am a kid but I am positive I don't have any electrical superpowers  ;D (Although I DO like to rub the carpet with my socks on and shock my brother  ;))
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2011, 04:51:46 AM »
(Although I DO like to rub the carpet with my socks on and shock my brother  ;))

So that's your secret? I always thought you to be a Pokemon fan. 'Pikachu, thunder attack!' See? Thunder could than zap you. ;)

Chuckles_82

« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2011, 10:05:39 AM »
When I was a teenager my parents used to call me 'sourpuss', and I hated that. Then a few years later, when I moved out and lived by myself, my first boyfriend's family called me chuckles because I like to joke a lot. It was such a nice change that I have kept it ever since. '82 is the year I was born.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
My username is incredibly creative and original... My first and middle names stuck together. I was feeling kind of lazy when I signed up ::)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2011, 11:57:53 AM »
My username is incredibly creative and original... My first and middle names stuck together. I was feeling kind of lazy when I signed up ::)
I think that is very creative and original!  ;D Especially since mine is just my first name and birth year together!  :D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2011, 08:15:00 PM »
When I was a teenager my parents used to call me 'sourpuss', and I hated that. Then a few years later, when I moved out and lived by myself, my first boyfriend's family called me chuckles because I like to joke a lot. It was such a nice change that I have kept it ever since. '82 is the year I was born.
That's pretty cool. My parents tend to generalize me as the 'sulky teen' as well! Chuckles is cute :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ElizaDaye

« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2011, 09:15:19 PM »
What a fun thread!

Mine comes from the Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue song "Where The Wild Roses Grow." I looooove that song. But I pretty much love everything Nick Cave. Kylie's pretty rad too. :D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2011, 09:19:11 PM »
What a fun thread!

Mine comes from the Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue song "Where The Wild Roses Grow." I looooove that song. But I pretty much love everything Nick Cave. Kylie's pretty rad too. :D
It is, isn't it?

Your name is pretty creative. A lot more creative then mine, anyway!
On that note, I like your avatar. She's very pretty, and she suits your user-name. :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

ElizaDaye

« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »
It is, isn't it?

Your name is pretty creative. A lot more creative then mine, anyway!
On that note, i like your avatar. She's very pretty, and she suits your user-name. :)

Thank you!! That's the Sim I made with the name Eliza Daye, my veeery first Sim in Sims 3. I used traits that I felt suited the character in the song .... Green Thumb, Loves The Outdoors, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic, and .... crap, I can't remember the 5th one. LOL she was my first, and I preordered the game, soooo .... it's been a long time.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #280 on: August 28, 2011, 09:26:14 PM »
Well my name don't have any story, my real name is pretty long, so my family and freinds have been calling me kiko , it's french and pronounced keko in english, 94 is just my birth year
sorry for the long text
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Sportsfan

« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2011, 09:29:01 PM »
Well my name don't have any story, my real name is pretty long, so my family and freinds have been calling me kiko , it's french and pronounced keko in english, 94 is just my birth year
sorry for the long text
Whew *wipes swear off forehead* the mystery is solved!

DebbieV1974

« Reply #282 on: August 29, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »
Pretty standard here, my first name and last initial plus my birth year.   :D ;)

Leto85

« Reply #283 on: August 29, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »
Pretty standard here, my first name and last initial plus my birth year.   :D ;)

Simple yet effective. I've used the same nickname buildup, say it without the initial.
Welcome to the forum Debbie. :)

Sportsfan

« Reply #284 on: August 29, 2011, 08:18:45 PM »
Simple yet effective. I've used the same nickname buildup, say it without the initial.
I just didn't do that for privacy reasons. Well, my dad wouldnt let me.

anything