Author Topic: The Wowza Collection Agency Photo Album  (Read 56258 times)

Offline EnglishRose

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Wowza Collection Agency Photo Album
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
Thank you! :) It is worth a lot, not sure exactly how much since I actually took these screenshots a while ago and I've since stopped playing with the family. Can't bear to delete them though...

Karanina

« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
Wow! Love the collections!!! So glad to have found this forum and others who enjoy collecting as much as I do. I have no pics at the moment as my Legacy is only just into it's third generation.  But I fully intend on collecting everything one can possibly collect. I, so far, have a painting collection started and all the potions from the Chem lab to use at some future point.

I've also started a spreadsheet to keep track of all their collections. :) I'm not OCD... not at all...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2012, 01:30:08 PM »
Amazing EnglishRose!   I love the use of the shelves!  I was always using the display cases and they took up so much room, but the gems look awesome on the shelves.  Must start my own collection... I usually get distracted and end up starting a new family and never finish a collection! ha!

Still would like to the the small animal collections... maybe new fish, fireflies...

:D

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2012, 02:59:28 PM »
@EnglishRose, that looks awesome! Real Wowza Collection! And it is so neat, the best showcase for gems I've seen so far! Wonderful job on it!
@Karanina, glad to see some fellow collectors here too, I've made painting collection and am slowly progressing on the rest of it (collecting everything collectable LOL).
@cndneh, here is the link for small animal collection, they are all in personal inventory as I spent a lot of time trying to create best possible lot for placing all the cages and stuff, and gave up eventually, so I shared it in the most simple way. Hope you'll find it usefull ;)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2012, 12:02:18 PM »
I remember people making collections of painting their Sims had done.  Has anyone got a collection of sketches from the drafting table?  I think they are by far my favorite pictures, especially the fashion concept sketches.  If no one has done one I think I might.  I love them!

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »
I've never really done any photography in any of my sims games, but since the new tablet came my sim's maxed out on photography and took some nice pictures! Here's some.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2012, 05:02:17 PM »
Really like the Lighthouse one!  :) Can't wait for my Dynasty Spare to max it out so I can decorate my house with some of my own pics as well.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2012, 05:02:43 PM »
Some more photo's.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2012, 02:59:21 PM »
What expansion pack is photography from?

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »
What expansion pack is photography from?

World Adventures :)

Offline Krrank

• Neurotic Gamer
  • Llama Wrangler
  • like a pitbull on a pant leg, I can't let go...
    • How to CAW - The easy way
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2012, 04:48:13 AM »
@Englishrose. Wowza! that is a very nice collection!. I always end up selling the stuff. Now I find myself wanting to create a Sim collector..maybe I will ;)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »
I am inspired by this to make my own unique museum. I am going to make a room in a museum dedicated to certain special sims... like Bella Bachelor, or Mortimer Goth, Agnes Crumplebottom, etc. mainly sims featured in other games. Who do you think I should feature?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline SingleMomSim

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2013, 06:31:07 PM »
*bump*

I had a huge gem collection in a legacy I was doing but it's rather bugged right now.  I supposed I could still load them up and take some pics!  I will try to do that and post it. :)

Offline SingleMomSim

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2013, 12:31:23 AM »
Alright, finally got my collection pics!  It's a modest collection but I worked hard on it.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2013, 12:57:55 AM »
awesome SingleMomSim!  I love how its not just the gemstones but I can see around the room paintings, flowers, World Adventure stuff, potions etc.  I was trying this same thing and then that game had a fit and doesn't work so well.  :(  but seeing yours I want to start up again!

anything