Author Topic: Lifeguard career not working  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Yoora

• Nooboo
Lifeguard career not working
« on: August 04, 2013, 09:51:18 AM »
Hey Guys,

Last week I had some great help on this forum and I was really hoping you could help me again.

I have a sim who wants to own all the hidden islands, so she needs the lifeguard career.
But when I get the career no beach gets marked to work at while im on the clock. No beach means not being able to save any sims, means no island.... Pretty annoying...

Here's what I've tried so far:
1. update patch, i now have 1.55.4
2. update store fixes, the latest i have is the one from 7/7/2013
3. I had a clean fresh install without any mods, I added Mastercontroller in the hopes that resetting the town would work (found that it helped some people on other sites but not me), when installing mastercontroller I also deleted any Cache
4. with testingcheats on shift click on a beach, some said that it would say spawn job so I could mark a beach manually, it didnt.

I now only have the base mastercontroller mod. After each try I quit the game, reloaded the neighboorhood, quit the job and retook it.
I am not staying on a resort, and have never even been on a resort. My sim owns 2 houseboats and is living on one of them. I have only one sim in my family, no pets. I have no Cc other than mastercontroller.

does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? I've been looking on the webs all day but haven't found any working solution :(

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

Offline DanBrunetu

• The Law Man
  • Townie
Re: Lifeguard career not working
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:27:42 AM »
Give it a try without the Store Fixes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Yoora

• Nooboo
Re: Lifeguard career not working
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 11:48:53 AM »
Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I started the lifeguard career for the first time, I only had a clean install with the latest patch.
No mods, no cc content, no store fixes.

So that can't be it. Right?