Author Topic: Not all expansion packs work  (Read 1329 times)

Offline crunchies4me

• Nooboo
Not all expansion packs work
« on: May 01, 2017, 06:36:26 PM »
I just got the world adventures and installed. When i try to play it it shows only the towns from my sims pets base game and supernatural. Even when the only expansion pack i click on at start menu is world adventures which is what I want to play. The towns available are everything but the town associated with world adventures. What can i do to fix this???

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Not all expansion packs work
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:37:20 PM »
I'm not sure if I really understand the problem. Is it that the Expansions have disappeared from the launcher? If so, see link below for some information on that.

Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared From Launcher
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg439553#msg439553
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: Not all expansion packs work
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 12:51:34 AM »
You won't find the World Adventures towns listed, as they're only playable by your Sims going on vacation. You have to start in a normal town first.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.