Poll

Which were your three favourite candidates?

Audren - Amadi Bonheur
11 (19.3%)
bubbles - Crimelia Steal
3 (5.3%)
chetanhaobijam - Michael Goth
4 (7%)
Danielle Haydis - Roy Mustang
4 (7%)
GoslettM - Shax Zagan
5 (8.8%)
ombradellarosa - Honey Potts
6 (10.5%)
PrincessMimi - Myra Snivelswith
4 (7%)
Rain - DigiReaper
5 (8.8%)
Snufflesxx - Oily Saint Claire
7 (12.3%)
Swirl-Girl - Amy Perelle
4 (7%)
YZJay - The Iron Butterfly
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 10, 2013, 09:32:13 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive  (Read 10760 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive
« on: August 21, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »

CAS Contests 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive

The Situation:
ESCARGOT* is holding a recruitment drive.  Of course you've heard of our organization.  "Evil Sims Controlling All Rotten, Greedy, Odious Terrorism."  Recently we have experienced some depletion of our ranks owing to the activities of certain Good Sims, who seem determined to interfere with our business activities. 

ESCARGOT is a model employer.  We offer competitive wages, cake and cookies after every secret meeting, and a generous incentive plan for anyone who manages to eliminate enemy agents.  We are an equal-opportunity employer.  Sims of all life states are welcome in our organization.  Good Sims need not apply.

Your Task:
Your task is to create a Sim to become a member of the evil organization ESCARGOT.  Your Sim may be YA, Adult or Elder, male or female, and any life state.  Consider carefully what traits, favourites, LTW, and clothing style might be attractive and useful to your Sim's prospective employer.  It is recommended that you include a brief cover letter with your application (a short statement of why ESCARGOT should consider hiring your Sim rather than the other applicants). 

For instructions on how to enter the Contests follow this link.

To view a sample entry, follow this link.

Contest Start Date: Friday, 23rd August, 2013 - 12:00am
Contest End Date: Thursday, 5th September, 2013 - 11:59pm

Please post in this thread only if you are posting an entry or asking a question.  However, we would prefer that questions be sent directly to the CAS Contest staff.  Please send your queries to Schipperke and ratchie.

*ESCARGOT is the evil organization introduced in my Ben Oliver story, here.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline YZJay

• Occult
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive - Contest Open
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 10:39:18 AM »
The Iron Butterfly
First Name: Dasha       Last Name: Agonskaya
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Place of Birth: -Redacted-
Date of Birth : -Redacted-
Nationality: -Redacted-
Employment History: -Redacted-, -Redacted-, -Redacted-, -Redacted-, -Redacted-
Traits: -Redacted-, Evil, Brave, -Redacted-, Disciplined, Athletic, Genius
Goals: (seriously?) Becoming the Empress of Evil
Recruitment Requirements: World Adventures, Ambitions, Pets (to keep me company), Late Nights (night is better than day), Showtimes (entertainment), a High End Loft, Supernaturals.
Picture: (I specifically told the photographer to print 1 inch photos but apparantly he didn't understand me)

I'm a former human agent for a dissolved nation's intelligence agency where I excelled in surveillance, reconnaissance, interrogation and pacification. I was so proficient and fast in my job that my superiors had me on speed dial to excecute assignments because I could finish at the fastest speed 19 assignments within 24 hours depending on the location.
  My comrades nicknamed me "The Iron Butterfly" for my beauty and strength, I hated it at first but I grew to like it, especially when my enemies learn my nickname they start to underestimate me and that makes defeating that much more satisfying.
  I'm certified by the International Skill Society as level 10 in both Martial Arts and Athletic skills and level 5 in Logic.
  I consider myself as Athletic, Disciplined, Brave, Evil and I like to brag as being a certified Genius.
  It is a lifetime goal of mine to become an Empress of Evil, but doing the dirty work is far more satisfying than giving commands in a chair.
  My visa has been reset in at least 3 countries for suspicious behaviour. I'm surprised those countries' governments didn't outright ban me from entering their land, their loss.
  I have travelled a lot, I have been to Bridgeport , Twinbrook, Apaloosa Plains, Starlight Shores, Egypt, China, France, Llamastan, Moonlight Falls and a town where High End Lofts were a common sight. If you are to recruit me please know that you must have agents or headquarters or hideouts in each of those locations for reasons I will not disclose.
  As per recruitment instructions I will show some photos of mine. The first 3 photos were taken by enemy spies during assignments and the last one was taken by an allied spy and all photo takeres are either incapacited or dead. But because of my effectiveness photos of me are scarce and I'm not just going to take some "selfie" just to qualify. This is the link for my full file: Link

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »
Michael Goth
by chetanhaobijam.

Lifestate: Human.
Traits: Evil, Genius, Hotheaded, Athletic and Friendly.
Lifetime Wish: Emperor of Evil.

Michael Goth here applying for the recruitment in the team of Escargot. I am a evil genius. No one can create a better mastermind plot than me. I am a super athletic that I can beat down any enemy if any such situation arise. I will be very friendly with other recruits an our employers. I will be a great recruit in your team. So, please consider me as a recruit for the team.
You can read my entire file here.

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
Create A Sim Contest 09- Amadi Bonheur

Sim Name: Amadi Bonheur
Age/Gender: Adult Male
Life State: Vampire
Eyes: Lilac
Hair: Grey/Black
Traits: Evil, Computer Whiz, Kleptomaniac, Perceptive, Lucky
Lifetime Wish: Turn the Town
Content: Base Game, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, University Life
Favourites: Classical Music, O Positive, Lilac, Aquarius

My name is Amadi Bonheur. What an ironic name. "One who seemed destined to die at birth," I may have been, yet my surname translates to "good-fortuned." The irony was not lost of my dear mother, but she could do nothing for me. I had been born with the dreaded Llamapox, and there seemed no possibility of my survival. My parents, while hoping every day for a miracle, feared that the worst would soon occur. And it seemed inevitable.

Until Llamastan came.

Learn the rest of Amadi's story here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
Amy Perelle

Wait, you want to know why I want the job? Hah! Nice try! If I learned anything from being a spy, it is to never reveal your motives, your incentives, who is backing you up. But, ESCARGOT, I think you already know that. ;)
So, back to dancing. Here's the way it works, I'll lure the target in with my dashing good looks and astonishing dance moves, then beat the information out of him in my fancy interrogation room! No interrogation room? Can I at least have a closet and a desk lamp? Great! Being as athletic as I will help me run if the target proves too hard. I'm not expecting a car and a chauffeur, seeing as I can't even have a lie detector. I've also been described as stubborn. You can view my disguise in these images of me braving the infamous "Disco Room" Nearly as bad as a shoe, eh?

Stomp, stomp, stomp, a stompeeze!

Content: ShowTime, SuperNatural, University Life, Island Paradise
Age/Gender: YA Female
Life State: Human
Traits: Athletic, Evil, Party Animal, Neurotic, Mean-spirited
LTW:Emperor of Evil (Or is it?) (Don't worry it is) (Or am I lying) (For Watcher's sake I'm not!)

Read the rest of her application here

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 07:43:52 PM »
Myra Snivelswith

Young Adult Female Human: Myra Snivelswith
Hair: Gray and Black
Eyes: Gray
Traits: Evil - Genius - Grumpy - Snob - Perfectionist
Lifetime Wish: Become an Empress of Evil (Duh)
Favorites: Classical-Sushi-Black
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Expansions & Stuff packs: Base Game only

Dear ESCARGOT Hiring Manager,

My name is Myra Snivelswith. Yes, Snivelswith, of THE Snivelswith family. I'm sure you've heard of us. I am writing to you today to apply for a position at ESCARGOT. I was instantly interested when I read the job listing on Carl's Sims Job Forum, as defeating as many good sims in this world as I can is one of my personal goals.
I believe that I have much to offer as a agent in ESCARGOT. A master of disguise, strong athlete, and the ability to host parties at my compound that NO ONE refuses are all skills that I bring. My youth allows me several advantages that some of the older applicants do not, as well as my innocent appearance. I also do not have many pre requisites for hiring, as I only require the basic sims world that everyone has. Did I mention I was a genius?  My years at Smugglesworth Prep were filled with cruel tricks played upon, and in a few cases, total inhalation of Good sims, giving me a wealth of experience with cruelty.
Thank you so much for considering me as a new member of your organization.

Respectfully yours,
Myra Snivelswith

Read my complete application: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,17566.msg330130.html#msg330130.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 06:56:09 AM »
Crimelia Steal
by bubbles

Name: Crimelia Steal
Life State: Human
Eye Colour: Olive/Green
Hair Colour: Black with Red Highlights
Traits: Evil, Athletic, Genius, Kleptomaniac, Brave
Favourites: Dark Wave, Black, Cookies

Content: Base Game, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Town Life Stuff, Seasons

To whoever it may concern at ESCARGOT,

My name is Crimelia Steel and I will rule the world! It has always been a deep dream of mine to live a life of crime and danger. I am prepared to go to jail, to save fellow Evil Kings and Queens. Of course, I am by no means a respectable, kind-hearted young lady. If I was, I would be dead. I want to steal, I want to fight for what is right - EVIL! I want to be feared by all who meet my eye. And wants for mass crime and destruction are what can lead me to evil victory! You might be asking why I am wearing a detectives hat. Well, lets just say no one suspects a girl in a hat, I am right? I think I will be the best ESCARGOT employee because of my determination, extreme bravery and simply GENIUS ideas, as well as my habit of stealing fairly valuable property.

Well, that is just the start of my application. Read the rest right about here.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
CAS Contest 2013: 9 - Recruitment Drive

Oily Saint Claire

Code name: Oily Saint Claire
Life State: Normal
Traits: Brooding, Irresistible, Daredevil, Hydrophobic, Evil
Lifetime Wish: The Emperor of Evil
Favourites: Classical, Lobster Thermidor, Black
Content: Seasons, University, Island Paradise, Late Night

Greetings to you, fellow evil comrades. I cannot reveal my real name for security reasons but my code name is Oily Saint Claire. How does one get a name like that? Well, when you're the slickest and most sly of all criminals. I am no thug, I am a criminal with class.

Come and read my full application here. I await your reply.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »
Shax Zagan
by GoslettM

The battle line between good and evil runs through the heart of every man or woman.  And who is willing to destroy a piece of his / her own heart.

Read my full application and I’m waiting on your reply.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 02:23:11 AM »
Sim Name:  Honey Potts
Age/Gender: Young Adult Female
Life State:  Witch
Eyes:  Honey-coloured
Hair: Honey blonde
Traits: Charismatic, Irresistible, Evil, Dramatic, Ambitious
Content:  Ambitions, Late Night, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets, Master Suite, Showtime, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise.
Favourites: Tri-Tip Steak, Latin Music, Yellow (Amber really, but that wasn't on offer) 
Sign: Scorpio
Lifetime Wish: Heartbreaker

Hi there. Honey Potts here. They call me that for a reason--I'm a professional honeypot. Don't know what a honeypot is? That's why you need me. My speciality is getting information from the opposite side--and the opposite sex. You'll find I don't need bribes, threats, or violence to get what I want. Real talk about my lifetime wish. I find that most men are easily persuaded to share information when you first show a little interest. But once I get what I need, it's time to move on. I have a cousin who takes the Gold Digger approach, but that's not my style.

Let me put it this way: you need me. Take a look at the would-be recruits--most of them want to seize power. I am ambitious, to be sure, but I don't need to be Empress of Evil to feel successful. That's how you know I won't go behind your back. A known and formidable enemy of ESCARGOT is Ben Oliver, whom we know has a weakness for beautiful women. He won't think twice about incapacitating anyone who goes the traditional route. He can see someone trying to sneak up on him a mile away. You need someone whose expertise lies in the bold approach. That's me. Take a look at my skills and lifetime happiness rewards, and I think you'll agree I'm the girl for the job. (winks)

Skills
Athletic - 4
Charisma - 10
Social Networking - 1
Alchemy - 6

Lifetime Happiness Rewards: Master of Seduction, Attractive, Immune to Heat, Steel Bladder, Simmunity, No Jealousy

For more information and better pictures, click here.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 05:08:48 AM »
Name: Roy Mustang
Age/Gender:  Young Adult Male
Life State:  Witch
Eyes:  Black/Brown
Hair: Black
Traits:  Ambitious, Daredevil, Genius, Grumpy, Irresistible
Favorites:  Classical, Chili Con Carne, Red
Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World
Content: Fast Lane Stuff, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Supernatural.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Roy Mustang and I wish to join your organization. I have certain knowledge and some very special skills that may be of some interest to you. And I promise that you will not regret letting me in your ranks.

Read the rest of my application here.

Offline Rain

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 02:48:19 PM »
DigiReaper

Alias: DigiReaper
Name: Kali Senka
Age/Gender:  Young Adult Female
Life State:  Human
Eyes:  Black/Blue
Hair: Black/Red
Traits: Night Owl, Genius, Dislike Children, Evil, Computer Wiz
Favorites: Dark Wave, Tri-Tip Steak, Black
Lifetime Wish: The Emperor of Evil
Content: Seasons, Ambitions, Pets, Supernatural.

1'/\/\  |<|\|0\/\/|\|  4r0U|\|D  7|-|3  \/\/0rLD  b'/  /\/\'/  4L14$  d191R34P3r  bU7 d4'/ 

70  d4'/  1  90 b'/  |<4L1 53|\||<4  (|\|0  7|-|1$  1$  |\|07  /\/\'/  r34L 

|\|4/\/\3).  1  |-|4\/3  |-|4><0r3D  3\/3r'/  /\/\4j0r  1|\|73LL193|\|(3  493|\|('/   1|\|(LUD1|\|9

35(4R907  4|\|D  1  $33  j00r  1|\|  |\|33D  0Ph  $0/\/\3  |\|3\/\/  r3(rU17$.  L37$  pU7

17  7|-|1$  \/\/4'/  1  d0|\|'7  4UD1710|\|  $0  \/\/|-|@  j00Z  |-|4\/3  70  4$|<

j00r$3L\/3$  1$  \/\/0ULD  j00Z  r47|-|3r  |-|4\/3  /\/\3  0|\|  j00r  734/\/\  0r

4941|\|$7  j00Z.  '/0Ur  (4LL...

Need help translating: http://brenz.net/services/l337Maker.asp

or

check out my full "application" here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,17690.0.html

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive - Poll Open
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
This contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open.  Be sure to vote and help ESCARGOT choose the best candidate from all these well-qualified entries!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2013, 09:37:07 AM »
The poll is closed, and we have a winner.  Congratulations to Audren for creating Amadi Bonheur, the top contender in ESCARGOT's recruitment drive!  I have to say, there were a lot of strong entries this time.  I think any of the applicants would make good recruits for the evil organization.

This thread is now open for comments.  Please remember to give feedback only if it has been requested, and to keep your comments positive and constructive.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 09:37:23 AM »
CAS Contest 2013:  09 - Recruitment Drive - August 23 - September 5, 2013
    And the winner is - Audren!

Congratulations to Audren! You can download the winning entry here: Amadi Bonheur.

And here's what Audren had to say about the winning entry:

"Wow, I didn't expect to win this one. This was a really fun contest to complete, both in the process of making my submission and reading about the Evil-doers of everyone else. Everyone did a fantastic job on theirs, and I know that if I was in ESCARGOT, I'd want all of them on my side. Big thank you to Schipperke for coming up with this contest, and thank you to everyone who voted!"