Author Topic: CAS Contest 2013: 9 - Oily Saint Claire  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
CAS Contest 2013: 9 - Oily Saint Claire
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:20:56 PM »
CAS Contest 2013: 9 - Recruitment Drive

Oily Saint Claire

Code name: Oily Saint Claire
Life State: Normal
Traits: Brooding, Irresistible, Daredevil, Hydrophobic, Evil
Lifetime Wish: The Emperor of Evil
Favourites: Classical, Lobster Thermidor, Black
Content: Seasons, University, Island Paradise, Late Night

Greetings to you, fellow evil comrades. I cannot reveal my real name for security reasons but my code name is Oily Saint Claire. How does one get a name like that? Well, when you're the slickest and most sly of all criminals. I am no thug, I am a criminal with class.

I have been a powerhouse in the Twinbrook criminal organisation, working closely with renowned criminals, including the famous Racket family. I have made a name for myself there and am wanting to work with a new criminal community.

I'm a smooth operator, no doubt about that. You'd be surprised how much a woman will tell a handsome  man in a suit. No fighting, no blackmail, just well executed flirting.

I am what you may call a deep thinker. I like to contemplate life. However, this won't distract me from my missions.

Hard physical training allows me to escape from any sticky situations. No police officer will catch the famous Oily Saint Claire!

If I had to pinpoint a weak point of mine, it would have to be swimming. I won't go near the water... because of... personal reasons. But that shouldn't slow me down, I assure you.

So, as you can see, I am fully committed to my work. I will work in the harshest of conditions.

I thank you for your time and hope you will consider me for your open position.

Oily Saint Claire

Oily Saint Claire's Backstory

Oily Saint Claire, or Thomas Saint Claire, wasn't always evil. In fact, he was quite the opposite. He was a doctor in Sunset Valley who dedicated his life to helping people. He adored his work almost as much as he adored his darling wife, Sarah. They were soulmates. And their lives were about to change for the better. Sarah was expecting their first child. To celebrate they headed to Island Paradise for a romantic cruse. However, things were about to go horribly wrong. Their ship was sunk during a violent storm and both Sarah and her unborn baby were lost. Thomas couldn't forgive himself. And that was the day that something snapped inside his mind. Something changed. He was no longer himself. Everything he had held dear had been snatched away from him so suddenly.

And that was where it all started.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

anything