Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 52651 times)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:03:09 PM »
Download sims from the Bertone Immortal Dynasty here.

Bertone Family Tree

REQUIREMENTS

[Updated 15 January]

Gen 1: Audrey Bertone (IMMORTAL)

Spouse: Don Bertone(dec.)✓
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated 5 Star Chef ✓
Career: Culinary ✓
SuperMax: Cooking ✓
Other Maxed Skills: Gardening ✓
Building: Audrey’s Appetising Diner ✓
Property: Plumpuddle Park ✓
3 LTRs: Observant, Office Hero, Professional Slacker ✓
6 Best Friends: Yvette Grisby, Billy Caspian, Odin Crosby, George Dean, Hal Breckenridge, Dimitri Ivanov, Tamara Talbot, Errol Dowling ✓
6 BlackOps: On the Clock Dinner Date, From One Chef to Another, Borrowing Ingredients, Learn a Recipe, Burgers for Sims in Uniform, A Lot of Bad Apples ✓
Museum Pieces: Young Adult, Adult, Elder ✓

Gen 2: Clare Bertone (IMMORTAL)

Spouse: Randy Bertone[dec.]✓
Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash ✓
Career: Painting ✓
SuperMax Skill: Painting ✓
Other Maxed Skills: Street Art ✓
Building: Clare's Books ✓
Property: Bonbon Lawn [Level 3] ✓
3 LTRs: Super Creative, Multi-Tasker, Prepared Traveller ✓
6 Best Friends: Monty Boyce, Norris Boyce, Jon Boyce, Carlotta Lobos, Colette Boyce,
Lorenzo Pendleton ✓
6 BlackOps: The Research Project, The Writing Club, Commissioned Street Art, Painting the City, Interior Decor, Bursting with Energy ✓
Museum Pieces: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder ✓

Gen 3: Dexter Bertone

Spouse: Kristie Bertone ✓
Lifetime Wish: 5 Star Aquarium ✓
Career: Angler ✓
SuperMax Skill: Fishing ✓
Other Maxed Skills:
Building: Luxe Spa ✓
Property: Lost Willow Park ✓
3 LTRs: Long Distance Friend, Never Dull, Strong Stomach ✓
6 Best Friends: Kristie Bertone, Clyde Goodman, Morris Shepherd, Jimmie Spencer, Kerrie Burton, Roman Ogle ✓
6 BlackOps: Free Game, Honour Roll, The Great Argyle Sinclair, Catch A Lobster, Aquarium Fishing
Museum Pieces: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder ✓

Gen 4: Emerson Bertone

Spouse: Locke Bertone ✓
Lifetime Wish: The Jockey
Career: Riding
SuperMax Skill: Riding
Other Maxed Skills:
Building: Prince's Honour Equestrian Centre ✓
Property: JRA International Training Grounds ✓
3 LTRs: No Bills Ever, Jetsetter, Complimentary Entertainment ✓
6 Best Friends:
6 BlackOps: Quest for the Lead, After School Employment, Outside Reading, The Boiler Room, Cultural Interview
Museum Pieces: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult

Gen 5:

Gen 6:

Gen 7:

Gen 8:
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Meet Audrey
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:59:23 PM »
Chapter One - Meet Audrey

Meet Audrey Bertone, the founder of the Bertone Immortal Dynasty.

Traits
Natural Cook
Bookworm
Charismatic
Workaholic
Cat Lover

Favourites
Spiceberry
Electronica
Mac and Cheese

Star Sign
Sagittarius

To begin, Audrey got a job in cooking. The pay was rather low, but she’ll get by.

Then she went to the local library, to read some cookbooks.

After getting her skill to level 3, Audrey went home to have some dinner (a juice box) and to get some sleep.

One of the absolute necessities in a dynasty is the find a sculpting slave husband so when she woke up, Audrey hurried over to Billy Caspian’s house. They had a long chat in his bathroom before Audrey needed to go to work.

Unfortunately it was too late to invite Billy over when she left. She invited him over in the morning, but when he arrived something was definitely wrong…

That’s right. Billy has been turned into a vampire! Darn Story Progression. I’m too cheap to spend any money on a potion to fix this, so we’ll have to find someone else…

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Gulliver the cat!

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 10:36:41 PM »
Good luck with your dynasty :)! Too bad Billy got turned into a vampire.  (My potential spouses always tend to become fairies last minute, lol.) Also, Audrey is really pretty!

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 02:22:26 AM »
Oh no! So sorry about Billy. On the bright side, maybe he'll stick around for the next generation or two assuming he doesn't die of thirst? Yeah, not helpful. Sorry again. :P At least Riverview has a number of dynasty-friendly men. Good luck with your attempt!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 04:14:24 AM »
I'm glad you decided to start another dynasty. I do miss the Degans! Good luck trying to find a new housemate!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 05:12:03 AM »
That must have been frustrating for you! Billy is very helpful in dynasties, but I'm sure Audrey will have no trouble finding someone else. I can't wait to find out who this mysterious man is!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 05:20:54 AM »
Good luck with your dynasty :)! Too bad Billy got turned into a vampire.  (My potential spouses always tend to become fairies last minute, lol.) Also, Audrey is really pretty!
I know, I was pretty shocked when I saw his little bite mark.

Oh no! So sorry about Billy. On the bright side, maybe he'll stick around for the next generation or two assuming he doesn't die of thirst? Yeah, not helpful. Sorry again. :P At least Riverview has a number of dynasty-friendly men. Good luck with your attempt!
It's alright. You'll find out who the mystery man is next update!

I'm glad you decided to start another dynasty. I do miss the Degans! Good luck trying to find a new housemate!
Thanks bubbles. That was a really kind thing to say :).

That must have been frustrating for you! Billy is very helpful in dynasties, but I'm sure Audrey will have no trouble finding someone else. I can't wait to find out who this mysterious man is!!
Thanks! You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 07:03:37 AM »
No, not vampire Billy!  :o He always makes beautiful children.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 12:43:41 AM »
No, not vampire Billy!  :o He always makes beautiful children.
I agree! Victoria is certainly a pretty young lady so I was certain he would make a cute nooboo with Audrey. But the new guy is pretty good looking too.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Newly-Founded Relationship
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 04:18:09 AM »
Chapter Two – Newly-Founded Relationship

I would now like to announce the name of Audrey’s mysterious potential roommate…Don Lothario!

Anyway, Audrey found him at the salon. They chatted for a few hours and then she asked him to move in, which he accepted!

He didn’t bring a lot of money with him, unfortunately, but there was enough to build this little cottage.

Don also got a makeover. I kept his beard, though.

Let the days of endless ice sculpting begin!

Audrey had such a huge crush on Don right from the beginning, and she didn’t want to keep it a secret any longer. That night, she leant in and kissed him on the lips.

The newly-founded relationship progressed rapidly and soon Don was on one knee and asking Audrey to be his wife.

I organised a simple wedding the following day, at the park. I got that dress from the store just for the wedding! Doesn't it look lovely on Audrey?

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 09:40:48 AM »
I agree! Victoria is certainly a pretty young lady so I was certain he would make a cute nooboo with Audrey. But the new guy is pretty good looking too.

Ha, Victoria isn't all that young anymore. I wasn't able to update my story yesterday because the uphill climb to get home from school just about killed me, but she's currently Mid-Life Crisis-ing and Tatiana aged to a Teen.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 09:58:02 AM »
Yay, Don as a dynasty spouse, great! I love Don Lothario! He was the first sim I played when I got Sims 2, and when I got Sims 3 the first thing I did was to create my own version of Don  (that was before Riverview was introduced). He wooed all single ladies and filled Sunset Valley with nooboos :) . I hope Don is more faithful in your game, though.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 01:36:06 AM »
Ha, Victoria isn't all that young anymore. I wasn't able to update my story yesterday because the uphill climb to get home from school just about killed me, but she's currently Mid-Life Crisis-ing and Tatiana aged to a Teen.
I was trying to get Victoria on my good side. Please don't tell her that I really think she's an old geezer. Just kidding...

Yay, Don as a dynasty spouse, great! I love Don Lothario! He was the first sim I played when I got Sims 2, and when I got Sims 3 the first thing I did was to create my own version of Don  (that was before Riverview was introduced). He wooed all single ladies and filled Sunset Valley with nooboos :) . I hope Don is more faithful in your game, though.
I'm quite strict with him. If Don even looks at another girl, he will be punished.

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 11:53:16 AM »
I was trying to get Victoria on my good side. Please don't tell her that I really think she's an old geezer. Just kidding...

Victoria: It's okay, at least I'm younger than my husband and Loon's parents. And I had the house remodeled a little bit, so I feel a lot better. But I want a better car.  :P

anything