Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 52670 times)

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Cuteness Explosion
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 08:10:02 AM »
Aw, what a cutie!  ;D I love her clothes!

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 04:09:03 AM »
Clare's so cute! I love the picture of her playing with the cat. That house is great! My homes are usually just a bunch of huge square rooms :P It's also nice to see dialogue in the story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 04:20:49 AM »
Aw, what a cutie!  ;D I love her clothes!
Thanks!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Clare's so cute! I love the picture of her playing with the cat. That house is great! My homes are usually just a bunch of huge square rooms :P It's also nice to see dialogue in the story.
I wish there were more toddler/pet interactions because it almost makes you sob with cuteness (Not me, of course. I just had a cold). Thanks!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 01:49:16 PM »

Aw, look at that pout! Haha! The kitty interaction is pretty adorable too. Your house is looking great!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Fireball of the Party
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 08:00:03 AM »
Aw, look at that pout! Haha! The kitty interaction is pretty adorable too. Your house is looking great!

Chapter Six - Fireball of the Party

Audrey purchased her building and her property! Here they are: Audrey’s Appetising Diner and Plumpuddle Park.

Unfortunately Clare’s adorable toddler years could not last forever, and very soon she was having another birthday.
Audrey: Blow out the candles, darling!
Clare: PUFF

Look what all the party guests were doing in the meantime...

To make the party even worse, the table caught fire.

Luckily nobody was burnt badly and the Clare managed to age up safely.

She's basically a carbon copy of Audrey. She gained the Ambitious trait, and her other traits are Virtuoso and Friendly.

Her imaginary friend, Charlie, also aged up. I think I’m going to keep him in Clare’s inventory though, because  he can be annoying.

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline legitpicklegirl10

• Emerson G.
  • Townie
  • Lips Enthusiast
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Fireball of the Party
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »
Sorry I just started reading! Clare is so cute! I hope Mellony in my dynasty will be as cute as her! Oh how I love grown nooboos. I will be reading!  :D
Have you noticed that I'm kind of insane when it comes to genetics?

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2013, 04:01:04 AM »
Clare looks very fashionable! I love her hairstyle, what expansion does it come with? Or is it from the store? I'm glad nobody died from the cake-fire, by the way. I hate it when that happens.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2013, 04:04:49 AM »
Sorry I just started reading! Clare is so cute! I hope Mellony in my dynasty will be as cute as her! Oh how I love grown nooboos. I will be reading!  :D
I love children too. I think they're a little more fun to play, since toddlers can be pretty restricted. :)

Clare looks very fashionable! I love her hairstyle, what expansion does it come with? Or is it from the store? I'm glad nobody died from the cake-fire, by the way. I hate it when that happens.
Thanks! Her hairstyle comes with Generations. I'm glad nobody died as well.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2013, 09:30:19 PM »
Chapter Seven – Childhood

Clare went to her first day of school! She seemed quite confident and even joined the ballet class.

Don has finally caught a deathfish. After going on Yahoo answers for hours, I’ve finally discovered where the stupid fish are.

I’ve come to a conclusion on what Clare’s supermax skill will be. She will…paint!

Audrey is getting lots of promotions and is in a very high position. I believe she’s called an ‘Executive Chef’.

Clare: I, the Queen of Claredonia, royally decree that all schools will be removed from our kingdom! Huzzah!

That’s lovely. Now get back to your homework.

Really sorry about the short chapter! I'm going to post another one in a few minutes.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Childhood
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2013, 11:37:58 PM »
*snort* Claredonia... That's adorable.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Drama Queen
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2013, 02:47:28 AM »
*snort* Claredonia... That's adorable.
I got the idea from a show I saw when I was a kid. I thought it would be a cute addition to the story.

Chapter Eight – Drama Queen

Audrey has finally supermaxed cooking. She made her 75th meal on one of her days off.

Clare had her teen birthday! I was rather sad because her child years have gone so quickly, but teens are fun too.

She definitely is an Audrey Clone. I bet she’ll be a looker at school.

As a birthday present, I bought a new custom painted car so Audrey gave Clare lessons straight away.

Audrey: (sobbing) Please! I’m sorry! Let me out!

Clare: For God’s sake mum, stop being a drama queen.

Audrey has finally gotten to a high enough level of gardening that she can now plant special seeds. I sent her on a little walk around the town and she managed to find three.

Oh no…

Audrey: It’s my birthday!

Thankfully, Audrey turned out to be a very pretty elder. Once she had her hair back, her whinging stopped as well.

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Drama Queen
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2013, 11:16:20 AM »
Wow, you SuperMaxed cooking way faster than I did.  :o

Good job making it to elder!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Drama Queen
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2013, 09:01:52 PM »
I was really optimistic about this dynasty. I actually thought I would complete it! And when I logged on to my dynasty this morning, the computer decided to crash.

It's completely stuffed.

So basically, I can't log onto my game. All of my files and games were deleted, along with a few other important documents.

So, could please be moved into the graveyard? I'm really sorry to everyone. I'm starting another dynasty soon, I'm just checking what computer I'll use. I'm definitely using Audrey again. Sorry :'(

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Hiatus (Not Failed!)
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2013, 11:41:23 PM »
Yay! I've got good news!

My dynasty could be saved! My computer is fixable, but it might take a week or two. Anyway, please don't move this to the graveyard. If my computer is working then I'll post another update. :D :D :D

Offline legitpicklegirl10

• Emerson G.
  • Townie
  • Lips Enthusiast
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Hiatus (Not Failed!)
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2013, 10:37:07 AM »
Ohh!!! That scared me! I thought your hard work was all down the drain then. Good news! Clare is quite the looker, too.
Have you noticed that I'm kind of insane when it comes to genetics?

anything