Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 52581 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Important Announcement!
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2013, 07:08:08 PM »
Dexter is really too adorable to comprehend. I love the combination of Clare's features and Randy's coloring.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Important Announcement!
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
Gotta love a Dynasty with a Mini Coop, that's what I always say.  :D

I like the house remodel. Nice use of High End Loft Stuff.
That's what I've heard. :)

I only used small amount of stuff from HELS. I prefer to build houses as realistic as possible, which is probably why I like custom content. Some of the stuff that came with HELS was a bit too modern, but I like the CAS items!

I have not had time to check on my favourite stories for a while, and when I finally do, what do I find: DON HAS PASSED AWAY! Sob, sob. R.I.P. Don.

The house looks great and Dexter is adorable.
I'm very sorry! I would have extended his life if this wasn't a dynasty.

Dexter is really too adorable to comprehend. I love the combination of Clare's features and Randy's coloring.
Thank you. :D
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Dexter Ages Up
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2013, 09:25:18 PM »
Chapter Seventeen – Dexter Ages Up

I adopted a dog! His name is Christo. I think he’s a Great Dane.

Why are you shirtless, Randy?

Randy: I’m giving the forum ladies some man-candy! Oh yeah! Feel free to swoon!

Clare: You are so stupid.

Soon, it was time for Dexter to age up again!

Dexter: Forget about the cake, I need new clothes.

OK, you’re not a geek anymore.

Dexter: Um, thanks…

I’ve decided that his supermax will be fishing, so I gave Dexter the Angler trait. He went to pond and raised his skill to Level 5.

The next day Dexter went to his first day of school. He joined the scout group but hasn’t received a badge yet.

Time for another birthday!

Clare: Oh no, I’m old.

No, you’re not old. You still look pretty!

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Egypt
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2013, 09:32:53 PM »
I feel a little bored so I'm giving you all a double post.

Chapter Eighteen - Egypt

Clare: Surprise! We’re in Egypt on a very belated honeymoon!

Randy has been sculpting so much recently that he couldn’t go on a honeymoon when they got married. So I’ve sent them to Egypt now!

Well, Clare and Randy immediately scurried off to do their own things. Clare checked out the market and met some locals and Randy raised his Visa.

Clare also tried Snake Charming. She wasn’t very good.

Clare: *squeak!*

Here’s a few screenshots I took whilst admiring some of the scenery.

Look at the beach...

Unfortunately, Randy didn’t get Visa Level 3. That didn’t matter though, because the whole file crashed just before they were supposed to leave! Luckily I had a backup file from before they went on the holiday. :(

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Egypt
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2013, 11:16:59 PM »

Oh goodness! I hate that about traveling. You never know if it's worth it, because there's so much file corruption it may not stick. That dog is just adorable; not a coat pattern you'd usually see on that breed. I think Dexter is going to grow up handsome, but then I like the dark haired types . . . always have!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2013, 05:44:39 AM »
Oh my god, I laughed so much at Randy on the treadmill with his teeth sticking out! Those are great shots of Egypt, I never usually bother enjoying the scenery as my game also dies after ever other trip abroad.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2013, 08:32:59 AM »
Thank goodness you had a backup file! The game crashed horribly in my first dynasty when generation four went to university, so I lost a lot of progress. I've since then abandoned the file because of glitches, but the Royale's file is still running smoothly!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2013, 10:17:44 PM »
Oh goodness! I hate that about traveling. You never know if it's worth it, because there's so much file corruption it may not stick. That dog is just adorable; not a coat pattern you'd usually see on that breed. I think Dexter is going to grow up handsome, but then I like the dark haired types . . . always have!
It's nothing new for me. I'm thinking of buying a new Windows 8 laptop so I won't haveto deal with so many glitches and lag.

Oh my god, I laughed so much at Randy on the treadmill with his teeth sticking out! Those are great shots of Egypt, I never usually bother enjoying the scenery as my game also dies after ever other trip abroad.
I didn't even notice his teeth sticking out. Maybe he should get braces. ;) I'm sorry to hear about your game.

Thank goodness you had a backup file! The game crashed horribly in my first dynasty when generation four went to university, so I lost a lot of progress. I've since then abandoned the file because of glitches, but the Royale's file is still running smoothly!
Yeah, backup files are great. I have lots. I'm sorry to hear about your first dynasty, and I hope Elisabeth doesn't have any problems if she goes to university!

Offline Gulliver the cat!

• Townie
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2013, 06:26:01 PM »
That's a shame your game crashed :(
Anyhoodles, Dexter and Christo are cute! And your pictures of Egypt are really nice (I really like the beach one). Can't wait for the next update ;D

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2013, 06:58:16 PM »
That's a shame your game crashed :(
Anyhoodles, Dexter and Christo are cute! And your pictures of Egypt are really nice (I really like the beach one). Can't wait for the next update ;D
Yeah, it was a shame. I put a lot of work into that trip. Randy was about 60% through Visa Level 2. :(

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2013, 12:17:27 AM »
Hi everyone. I just want to tell that I might not be updating for a few more days. My personal life has interrupted my simming time, unfortunately. Hopefully I will post an update this weekend. :)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Love for the First Time
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2013, 12:13:43 AM »
Chapter Nineteen – Love for the First Time

You know the house a made a few updates ago? Well, it glitched, and the house was unusable. So I built another one.

Personally, I think it’s nicer. It has a pool.

Later that day Randy celebrated his adult birthday.

Please no midlife crisis…

Oh no!

The next morning it was Dexter’s birthday. I aged him up before school so he didn’t have to go.

Clare: Aw, isn’t my little baby handsome?

Dexter: Mum!

I immediately bought Dexter a new car and Randy took him out for lessons.

Randy: For the love of God, do not crash this car.

I decided to put a fence around the pool. Audrey and Clare kept on swimming in it and now they’re both at Level 2 of the Athletic skill!

Dexter’s Prom is coming up so I invited over a girl from school, called Kristie.

Kristie: You know, your nose is adorable.

Dexter: Yours is cuter.

Dexter: Kristie, I…

Kristie: Mmm!!

Kristie: Look Dexter, I need you to know this right now…

Kristie: Give me some sugar you silly man.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Love for the First Time
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »
Hi! :)

I've been lurking around this story for awhile, but I never comment ;)
This is a good read; I enjoy reading your Dynasty story since beginning. Time flies by when I see Dexter who is generation III now a teenager! It Good luck with your love life, Dexter. I hope that Kristie is the one :)

I love how you building house, it really looks like a real house!
So far, I love all of the updates. Can’t wait to see more of them!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2013, 02:14:19 AM »
You are an awesome builder, will you be uploading to the swap shop? I am in love with your houses! Happy birthday Randy and Dexter - looks like someone grew up a cuite ^.~ Aw, I thought for a second Kristie would get angry, but I'm glad she didn't - she looks like a great future spouse!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2013, 03:37:08 AM »
Ooh, I like that house! It looks very realistic and modern. My Sims usually live in boxes. I hope Dexter and Kristie end up getting married!

anything