Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 51915 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Love for the First Time
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2013, 08:57:32 PM »

Goodness! What would cause an entire house to become unusable? Well, the new one looks great. Looks like Dex is already got a prom date all lined up.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2013, 09:01:27 PM »
Sorry about the old house, but I love the new one!

And Dex is handsome, so Clare has every right to say it out loud. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Egypt
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »
Yeah, backup files are great. I have lots. I'm sorry to hear about your first dynasty, and I hope Elisabeth doesn't have any problems if she goes to university!

So far, there are no glitches whatsoever. Only problem is that Elisabeth won't leave the firepit alone.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »
Hi! :)

I've been lurking around this story for awhile, but I never comment ;)
This is a good read; I enjoy reading your Dynasty story since beginning. Time flies by when I see Dexter who is generation III now a teenager! It Good luck with your love life, Dexter. I hope that Kristie is the one :)

I love how you building house, it really looks like a real house!
So far, I love all of the updates. Can’t wait to see more of them!
That's alright, Luna. :)

Well, I'm flattered that you enjoy my story. Time has flied for me too. It feels like just a few days ago Clare was still a toddler!

Kristie seems nice enough. I think she has good genes.

You are an awesome builder, will you be uploading to the swap shop? I am in love with your houses! Happy birthday Randy and Dexter - looks like someone grew up a cuite ^.~ Aw, I thought for a second Kristie would get angry, but I'm glad she didn't - she looks like a great future spouse!
Sure, I can upload it. But I'll have to remove the CC, since I used a bit.

Ooh, I like that house! It looks very realistic and modern. My Sims usually live in boxes. I hope Dexter and Kristie end up getting married!
I'm a bit crazy about my sims' houses. They always have to be as real as possible!

Um, let's not get ahead of ourselves. ::)

Goodness! What would cause an entire house to become unusable? Well, the new one looks great. Looks like Dex is already got a prom date all lined up.
I don't know, some glitch made all the furniture stop functioning. It was a complicated glitch. :P

Sorry about the old house, but I love the new one!

And Dex is handsome, so Clare has every right to say it out loud. :P
Thanks!

Heh heh..

So far, there are no glitches whatsoever. Only problem is that Elisabeth won't leave the firepit alone.
Oh, that's good. That there are no glitches, that is.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Sneak
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2013, 07:05:34 PM »
Chapter Twenty – Sneak

Dexter: So, how do I look?

Fine, Dexter. Very smart.

Dexter: Hi Kristie, um, your…outfit looks nice!

Kristie: Don’t try that, I know it looks awful. I hate being a townie.

Not much happened at the Prom. He won Prom King (of course) and Kristie asked him to steady. Isn’t their photograph a bit racy?

Something terrible happened early next morning…

Yes, our first ever burglar. He didn’t try to rob the house, though. He tried to get into the museum! Thank goodness the police arrived on time.

Audrey: He tried to get into our museum.

Policewoman: Hang on, you’re an immortal dynasty? Oh my god! Burglar, your sentence is death. By hanging! I'm probably not authorized to do that but I'm actually a memeber of the forum.

Burglar: What? Hey, I didn’t-

Policewoman: Shut up.

On a happier note, Christo aged up to an elder.

He doesn’t look that different, and that’s a Good Thing. He’s still cute.

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Sneak
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2013, 07:13:16 PM »
Happy birthday, Christo! I didn't know burglars could target the museum as they usually go through the front door in my games, luckily I've installed an alarm in mine. Wonder who that policewoman is ^_^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2013, 09:19:51 PM »
This is why I usually bury my museums several basement levels deep and have a series of locked doors leading in to them. Ain't nobody gettin' in my museums! *sits in rocking chair on porch with shotgun*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2013, 07:43:32 PM »

Wow, I'm glad the police got there in time. Lock and triple lock that gate and put alarms all around it!

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2013, 08:28:42 PM »
That must have been really scary! I hate burglars. >:( Did he actually go inside the museum or just stayed around the entrance? Happy birthday for Christo.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Sneak
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2013, 09:18:06 PM »
Happy birthday, Christo! I didn't know burglars could target the museum as they usually go through the front door in my games, luckily I've installed an alarm in mine. Wonder who that policewoman is ^_^
The burglar did step inside the house briefly, but he spent most of his time around the museum.

This is why I usually bury my museums several basement levels deep and have a series of locked doors leading in to them. Ain't nobody gettin' in my museums! *sits in rocking chair on porch with shotgun*
That's actually a good idea. Ha ha!

Wow, I'm glad the police got there in time. Lock and triple lock that gate and put alarms all around it!
Yeah, I know. I don't want to fail this dynasty because of one burglar! Unfortunately locks are useless against burglars, they just walk right through.

That must have been really scary! I hate burglars. >:( Did he actually go inside the museum or just stayed around the entrance? Happy birthday for Christo.
It was, actually. He didn't go inside the museum, but he almost did.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2013, 09:58:23 PM »
So, it's usually blue jeweled crown for boy and purple one for girl? Eh? It's already over---?
Aww, such a short update. I wished I could see more, Pyro... Hope that you'll update again soon!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Another Burglar?
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2013, 05:45:07 AM »
So, it's usually blue jeweled crown for boy and purple one for girl? Eh? It's already over---?
Aww, such a short update. I wished I could see more, Pyro... Hope that you'll update again soon!
Yeah, boys have blue jewels and girls have purple on their crowns.

I'm really sorry about that! I try to make updates a long as possible, but sometimes I just don't have enough playing time. I've been very busy recently finishing off my study. This updates longer though! :D

Chapter Twenty One – Another Burglar?

Time for some good news! I bought a new expansion, Island Paradise. I know it’s a bit late but I usually don’t buy expansions that often. Well, I bought some new stuff. Like this speedboat.

I bought Clare her own private jet-ski. It’s fun.

I also bought one of those firewalking things.

Randy: Agh! You know, this is actually really painful.

After a night of riding boats around the rivers, it was time for Dexter’s birthday.

I dressed him in the same clothes he had as a teen. I also gave him a beard. I usually dislike that beard but it looks quite nice on Dexter.

He graduated the next day and he won Valedictorian and ‘Most Popular’.

Dexter popped a wish to go to university, so he took an aptitude test. He won an award for Science and Medicine.

Unfortunately, when I did try to send him to university, my computer decided to glitch the town. Whenever I try to send him to university, the computer freezes up and he can’t enrol. Aagh! I hate all these glitches! *smashes screen*

Since my computer is evil, it decided to cheer me up by sending…another burglar.

Luckily she didn’t go for the museum, and the police arrived. The burglar did beat up the policewoman though.

Burglar: Just something I like to call sweet revenge.

The next morning, Clare aged up to an elder. It’s funny to think that she’s so old, it feels like such a short time ago that she was a toddler.

Clare: I’m old? Thanks for improving my self-esteem. Ah, my spine!

Don’t worry, Clare. You still look lovely.

Clare: Aw, thank you! Now hurry up with my requirements already.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Another Burglar?
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2013, 05:52:11 AM »
Happy birthday, Clare <3 Randy is smoking hot, pun intended ^.~ Dexter reminds me a tiny bit of Orlando Bloom with that beard.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »

Yup, burglars always cheer me right up. Good call with that, game.

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »
Stupid burglars.