Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 51906 times)

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Another Burglar?
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »
Happy birthday Dexter and Clare. I like Dexter's beard. Bad luck with Dexter not being able to go to university! Ha ha, your computer is like my computer, it always goes out of it's way to annoy me. ::)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2013, 03:52:30 AM »
Happy birthday for Dexter & Claire! :)
It seems burglars love your place a lot ;D
Great update!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Another Burglar?
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2013, 03:57:01 AM »
Happy birthday, Clare <3 Randy is smoking hot, pun intended ^.~ Dexter reminds me a tiny bit of Orlando Bloom with that beard.
I got it :). Actually, Dexter does look a bit like Orlando Bloom. His skin is a bit darker though.

Yup, burglars always cheer me right up. Good call with that, game.
You know what else cheers me up? Fires. Yep, when Randy overcooks a meal and nearly burns down the kitchen, it makes me so happy.

Stupid burglars.
Indeed.

Happy birthday Dexter and Clare. I like Dexter's beard. Bad luck with Dexter not being able to go to university! Ha ha, your computer is like my computer, it always goes out of it's way to annoy me. ::)
Thank you. Yeah, I was looking forward to Dexter going to university, it's very unfortunate.

Happy birthday for Dexter & Claire! :)
It seems burglars love your place a lot ;D
Great update!
Thanks.
I think they do. I hope I don't have another one. :(
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2013, 07:50:14 PM »
Indeed.

I remember one time when I was ten years old and my parents finally let me stay home alone for a few hours while my mom and brother went shopping. I used to do acting, and I had a performance that night, so I hopped in the shower.

Imagine my fear when I got out of the shower and heard someone walking around downstairs...but nobody other than me was home. I hid in my closet for about a half hour before I ran downstairs, grabbed the phone, and called my mom. My parents came home and found out that the walking sounds I heard were the footsteps of one of my extremely fat cats.

So I harbor a deep hatred for Sims burglars.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - A Very Special Question
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2013, 09:58:05 PM »
I remember one time when I was ten years old and my parents finally let me stay home alone for a few hours while my mom and brother went shopping. I used to do acting, and I had a performance that night, so I hopped in the shower.

Imagine my fear when I got out of the shower and heard someone walking around downstairs...but nobody other than me was home. I hid in my closet for about a half hour before I ran downstairs, grabbed the phone, and called my mom. My parents came home and found out that the walking sounds I heard were the footsteps of one of my extremely fat cats.

So I harbor a deep hatred for Sims burglars.
Wow, that must have been creepy. I've never been robbed in real life, but when we had a creepy vase near the entrance of my room, and when the moon shone through the window it cast a shadow that looked like a human. Kept me awake for weeks.

Chapter Twenty Two - A Very Special Question

Ah, everyone is ageing up too quickly! It’s driving me insane.

Randy: I agree. Living in a house with two old ladies nagging me all day is awful.

Audrey: You’ll pay for that.

Randy: *sigh*

Audrey: Ha ha! Told you!

Well, apart from your huge bald spot, you look great.

Randy: I don’t have a bald spot, you twerp.

Dexter purchased his property and building. This used to be Lost Willow Park, but I rebuilt it. His building is the salon (it was cheap).

Apparently, the wild horses hate him.

Kristie: So, Dexter, how are you?

Dexter: Oh, I’m good. I r-

Fat Man: Do you mind if I join you guys? That picnic looks amazing and I’m starving.

Dexter: What? Um, Kristie, let’s get out of here. I bought you a present.

Kristie: Oh my God! I love it! Thank you so much.

Dexter: No problem. Let’s go to the island.

Dexter: Kristie, I need to ask you something really important.

Kristie: Oh, and what would that be?

Dexter: I think you know what’s coming.

Dexter: Kristie, will you be my wife?

Kristie: Your wife? Of course!

Kristie: What a beautiful ring.

Dexter: Only the best for my sweetie pie.

Kristie: I love you Dex. You’re an amazing man.

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - A Very Special Question
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2013, 10:46:31 PM »
Haha, Randy too join as an Elder. That's what you get from not respecting your Elder. Take that Randy! :P
Oooh, ooohh... please set a wedding party for both of them, Pyro!
Dexter and Kristie will be a lovely couple!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »

How is Randy still able to pull off that emo hair as an elder? I don't know, but he's workin' it. And what is that on it's way, is it a . . . nooboo?!? Go Dex!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2013, 12:49:17 AM »
I laughed out loud when that fat man wanted to join their picnic. How annoying! Happy birthday to Randy and congratuations on the upcoming wedding.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2013, 02:10:26 AM »
Good thing they didn't let that guy ruin their evening =] I'm eager tp see what the wedding will be like.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - A Very Special Question
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2013, 07:20:09 PM »
Haha, Randy too join as an Elder. That's what you get from not respecting your Elder. Take that Randy! :P
Oooh, ooohh... please set a wedding party for both of them, Pyro!
Dexter and Kristie will be a lovely couple!
I think Randy wants to stay young, since he still has his silly hairstyle.

I don't usually throw wedding parties. I tried with Clare and no one showed up! So I usually just have simple, private weddings.

How is Randy still able to pull off that emo hair as an elder? I don't know, but he's workin' it. And what is that on it's way, is it a . . . nooboo?!? Go Dex!
I have no idea. It's like his signature hairstyle or something.

Well, I'd expect a nooboo very soon.

I laughed out loud when that fat man wanted to join their picnic. How annoying! Happy birthday to Randy and congratuations on the upcoming wedding.
I know. He honestly just sat down next to them and started stealing their picnic!

Good thing they didn't let that guy ruin their evening =] I'm eager tp see what the wedding will be like.
Yes, I'm glad I have Island Paradise so they could quickly boat away.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Let's Get Ridiculous
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2013, 07:39:37 PM »
Hi again! Sorry I haven't updated for a week. I've been very busy finishing of my schoolwork, since it's nearing the end of the year.

Chapter Twenty Three – Let’s Get Ridiculous

Dexter threw a bachelor party, for the first time in this dynasty!

Well it was, admittedly, a little fun. Except for the inevitable embarrassing toast from Clare.

Clare: I remember when he was a baby! Ha ha, he used to soil his nappies so badly! He reeked!

Everything was a lot more fun after that. A lot of nectar was wasted on Audrey.

Audrey: I wouldn’t say it’s being wasted. *slurp*

Dexter also had a dance with a Party Dancer. No wonder he’s grinning so much, with that skimpy camo she’s wearing.

On top of all this drama, Randy fell asleep in a puddle of his own urine. Parties like these can be disgusting at times.

Sad news, Christo died. He was 54 days old.

Rest in Peace, Christo

Later, Dexter invited Kristie over to Lost Willow Park for the wedding. I made a very romantic little pier over the lake just for this event.

Dexter had a very simple wedding, without any guests.

Kristie: Squee! I’m so happy!

Dexter: Yeah, me too.

You know, with some proper clothes and a slight change in hair colour, Kristie really is very pretty. I went for a girly style with her outfits, which suits her.

Dexter: I’m so excited you agreed to this so soon!

Kristie: Of course you are. You’re a boy. You’re bubbling with testosterone.

Dexter: I’mma get you in the mood, baby!

Kristie: Oh stop talking like that, it’s turning me off.

Dexter: Sorry.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Let's Get Ridiculous
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2013, 04:38:40 AM »
Congratulations on getting married. That was really different from what I had expected, excellent job <3 Ew, Randy, someone get a hose.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2013, 05:52:59 AM »
Congratulations on the wedding. For the first timer for throwing the bachelor party, the scenes are good ;)

My story:

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2013, 11:05:29 AM »

Hahaha, oh newly weds. "Seriously honey, just shut up, you're turning me off." So romantic!  ::) Nice job with the wedding venue, by the way. Very pretty.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Let's Get Ridiculous
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2013, 04:53:01 AM »
Congratulations on getting married. That was really different from what I had expected, excellent job <3 Ew, Randy, someone get a hose.
Thank you. I thought their wedding was really sweet as well.

Congratulations on the wedding. For the first timer for throwing the bachelor party, the scenes are good ;)
It was actually my third time. Ususally I'm too impatient to throw a bachelor/bachelorette party, I like my sims getting married straight away. But for the remainder of this dynasty I will throw parties.

Hahaha, oh newly weds. "Seriously honey, just shut up, you're turning me off." So romantic!  ::) Nice job with the wedding venue, by the way. Very pretty.
I know, they're already arguing on their first day as a married couple ;D.

anything