Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 51941 times)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Emerson's Gift
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2013, 11:09:57 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm really sorry I haven't updated in almost two weeks! The reason is my computer has been incredibly slow recently, almost to the point of being unusable. I can only play for about twenty minutes a day, and then it just overheats.

But good news! I've bought A NEW WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP! Yay! It's so fast, the graphic card is great, lots of RAM, long battery life! It runs the Sims 3 beautifully. I'm in the process of transferring all my files to it, so I should be posting an update either tomorrow or tonight.  ;D ;D ;D
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Emerson's Gift
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2013, 06:47:33 AM »
Hope you and the Bertone's enjoy the baby swing ^_^

I will say this again, you are an awesome builder, I love the house and the barn.

Wow, that's harsh, Emerson, you only received your horsie today.
I am enjoying it! Thanks again.

Don't worry, I'm sure Emerson will take better care of Prince when she's older. Probably.

Hee hee, Emerson is just like a real little girl, begging her father to buy a horse! ;D I'm glad you updated, I was getting a bit worried. Good job on the house!
Yes, I know! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I will be updating way more now I have another laptop.

That was totally me as a little girl, except the begging was for a dog. And geez, you re-built the house again? Isn't this house number three in four generations? I guess the Bertones (or at least their watcher) like to change things up quite a bit. Emerson remains adorable.
Sorry. I get bored really easily with houses, so expect new ones every generation or two.

So, her supermax would be riding? Or there's something else. When I saw horse actually that was on my mind, too bad Emerson skill not very effective against my parents -_- Good luck to Emerson!
Yes, her supermax will be riding.

Emerson's cute! She deserved a horse! Hope that she would take care her horse better ;D
Well, she should've taken some lessons in horse ownership BEFORE she bought a horse.

I am like utterly stunned right now. This is so creepy. Okay, let me tell you why. My real name is Emerson. I have brown eyes and blonde hair like her. My hair was short when I was like 5-8. I always wore tank tops. I begged a lot for things. Lastly, I had always wanted a horse.  :o Creepy right? I like saw my name in the Forum and I was like "CLICK ON IT! MAYBE ITS A SIGN THAT I HAVE A GIFT!" Now I won't be able to stop reading!

P.S.  Emerson is such a cutie! Well, anyone with the name Emerson is.  ;) Haha, I'm so not egotistical.
OH MY GOD! That's really weird! I'm really freaked out too.

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - A Loss
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2013, 07:14:04 AM »
Chapter Twenty Eight – A Loss

Prince aged up to an adult. I’m sure Emerson can’t wait till she’s a teen and can ride him.

Emerson attended her first day of school. Like her grandmother, she joined ballet and is excelling.

I’ve just realised I haven’t shown you many photos of Kelly! Prince has been hogging all the attention.

Here’s a screenshot of Randy bonding with Kelly.

Don! What are you doing? Emerson said if she finds any ghost ectoplasm in her bed she’s going to be really mad.

Don: Oh no. Last time she was mad she stole my urn!

Dexter aged up into an adult. Time has really flied with him, hasn’t it?

Dexter: Well, you know what they say. The older you get, the more time goes by.

Are you implying that I am old? How dare you!

Alright, calm down, no need to be such a girl.

Grrr…

Emerson: Yay! It’s my teen birthday! Now I can ride Prince.

Good, I’m sure it’s been hard.

Apart from your clothes and hairstyle, you look good.

Emerson: Oh thanks. That was such a nice thing to say.

Emerson: This is much better. Thank you Watcher, for your obvious fashion skills.

I’m a natural.

Randy: Hmm…I feel weird.

Clare: Randy! No!

The Grim Reaper didn’t even stop by the house to reap poor Randy’s ghost. His soul just flew into his grave, down in the museum.

Rest in Peace, Randy.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2013, 07:27:43 AM »
Grim's getting lazy or on strike? RIP Randy <3 Emerson's so beautiful.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2013, 07:37:10 AM »
Oh... Goodbye Randy. You and your inappropriateness will be missed... Emerson looks gorgeous with the new hair. It seems short hair really suit her well ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2013, 01:15:53 PM »
R.I.P Randy, he shall be missed. He always funny when he's around especially talking about his inappropriateness and rude behavior toward old ladies :P

Congratulations on the new laptop and Kelly looks awesome with short hair :D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2013, 08:54:26 PM »
I guess Grim is just sick of those dynasty spouses, eh?
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline legitpicklegirl10

• Emerson G.
  • Townie
  • Lips Enthusiast
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2013, 10:17:59 PM »
Again, eerily creepy. I used to do ballet, but I sucked. Lol  :D happy birthday dexter and ~Emerson~!! R.I.P. Randy  :'(
Have you noticed that I'm kind of insane when it comes to genetics?

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2013, 09:53:46 PM »
Grim's getting lazy or on strike? RIP Randy <3 Emerson's so beautiful.
I hope he comes next time. ::)

Oh... Goodbye Randy. You and your inappropriateness will be missed... Emerson looks gorgeous with the new hair. It seems short hair really suit her well ♥
I think Emerson looks great with short hair. I've always liked short hair.

R.I.P Randy, he shall be missed. He always funny when he's around especially talking about his inappropriateness and rude behavior toward old ladies :P

Congratulations on the new laptop and Kelly looks awesome with short hair :D

The funny thing is, he didn't have the inappropriate trait. He must be naturally inappropriate I guess.

Thanks. It's A LOT faster than my old one.

I guess Grim is just sick of those dynasty spouses, eh?
I know. I mean, what are they paying him for?

Again, eerily creepy. I used to do ballet, but I sucked. Lol  :D happy birthday dexter and ~Emerson~!! R.I.P. Randy  :'(
The similarities never end! ;D

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Interesting Developments
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2013, 04:29:05 AM »
Chapter Twenty Nine – Interesting Developments

A/N: From now on, screenshots will look a little wider because of my new laptop. I apologise if there is any problems. Sorry about the short chapter, too. A few screenshots went missing.

Randy’s death affected everyone really badly. For almost a week everyone was heartbroken, especially Audrey for some reason.

At least Randy’s ghost came just a day after his death (in swimming trunks).

Emerson: Oh my God, my makeup looks awful. Everyone at the prom will hate me!

Calm down, you look great. But I don’t know much about makeup, so you could look awful and I wouldn’t actually realise.

Emerson: Go annoy someone else!

It’s sad you couldn’t find a date.

Emerson: Actually…I have found a date. She…I mean… he’s going to meet me at the school.

I’m sure no one will think any different if you like girls, Emerson.

Emerson: I don’t know. Now shut up and go away!

Sorry.

Well, Emerson had a reasonably good time. She won Prom Queen and has a pretty good time with her mystery date. She did get into a fight though. Not with her date, of course, with some other student.

Emerson has started riding Prince. It might be easier to ride him if you’re facing the correct way!

Emerson: SHUT UP.

Luckily she improved very quickly and is riding Prince very skilfully. I even entered her in an advanced racing competition and she won.

Dexter achieved his lifetime wish! Here are his 13 species of perfect fish.

Finally, Emerson was thrown off by Prince! Luckily only a few major organs and bones were smashed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Interesting Developments
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2013, 10:01:19 AM »
Oh, I feel for Emerson. Good luck with riding for her, I always get bugged when I go for that particular skill =[
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2013, 10:53:20 AM »
That last screenshot is perfect! ;D

A belated happy birthday to Emerson and RIP to Randy.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2013, 01:42:20 PM »
I never see my Sims fall from riding a horse, which was unexpectedly awesome for the last screenshot, priceless face for Emerson.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2013, 11:18:41 PM »
Glad that you can enjoy the quickness that you could get. My old PC also work like that which when loading takes a lot of time, crashing every time I playing and get error code 12 often, so I could understand how it feel. Congratulations!

Glad that Randy still makes his appearance well as cameo though. I also love how ambiguous your storytelling is, especially Emerson relationship with Prince. Your way of storytelling is also kinda wrong if people think different way, well let say how it would be if perverts reading your story, I bet that they would be laughing hard when see about Prince part :P

I also loved the last screenshot which was fantastic!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2013, 09:07:43 PM »

Haha! And also aw . . . I've never seen a sim get thrown from a horse before! Best of luck to Emerson and her mystery lady.

anything