Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 52664 times)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Interesting Developments
« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2013, 06:09:29 AM »
Oh, I feel for Emerson. Good luck with riding for her, I always get bugged when I go for that particular skill =[
I think it will be OK. I've checked the skill challenges and I'm not too daunted.

That last screenshot is perfect! ;D

A belated happy birthday to Emerson and RIP to Randy.
It was pretty funny. ;D

I never see my Sims fall from riding a horse, which was unexpectedly awesome for the last screenshot, priceless face for Emerson.
Well, Prince was very tired and hungry, so he threw Emerson off only because he was upset.

Glad that you can enjoy the quickness that you could get. My old PC also work like that which when loading takes a lot of time, crashing every time I playing and get error code 12 often, so I could understand how it feel. Congratulations!

Glad that Randy still makes his appearance well as cameo though. I also love how ambiguous your storytelling is, especially Emerson relationship with Prince. Your way of storytelling is also kinda wrong if people think different way, well let say how it would be if perverts reading your story, I bet that they would be laughing hard when see about Prince part :P

I also loved the last screenshot which was fantastic!
Yeah, it's great. So much faster than my old computer. I used to get Error 12 too, unfortunately.

Ah well, the Bertones love to strip off. That does sound wrong. And Emerson is very pretty, and you could practically see up her pants, so... :o

Haha! And also aw . . . I've never seen a sim get thrown from a horse before! Best of luck to Emerson and her mystery lady.
I've never seen it either, I was quite shocked when it happened. But at least it got me a good screenshot.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Birthdays, France and Death
« Reply #196 on: December 25, 2013, 06:45:18 AM »
Chapter Thirty – Birthdays, France and Death

Emerson adopted a Wild Horse! There was a herd of them at the lake where Dexter was fishing, so Emerson headed there after school. She made friends with all of them and decided to adopt this lovely mare. I named her Choco.

Kristie aged up in the backyard. I totally forgot about her birthday!

Fortunately, she doesn’t look very different. Except for the wrinkles.

Kristie: Hey!

Emerson had an opportunity to interview someone in France, so she travelled over there. Dexter tagged along too, so he could do some fishing.

Isn’t France beautiful?

Everyone had a lot of fun. Emerson egged a villa!

Policewoman: Vous êtes une idiote! Retournez à votre propre pays et cesser de jeter des œufs sur nos maisons!

Emerson: Uh…yeah.

Afterwards they went to a French Café.

Dexter also rode his jet ski on the Seine, which totally ruined the Frenchy traditional feeling.

They went home after a few days, because I got bored.

Well, I’d now like to introduce Emerson’s girlfriend…Jeanne McNamara! We'll see more of her in upcoming updates.

Something weird happened, Choco somehow got stuck in the house! I had to delete a section of wall to get him out.

Speaking of Choco, she and Prince have become very close recently…

And to end this update on a sad note, Kelly died.

Oh my God, it’s Cat Heaven!

Rest in Peace, Kelly.

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Bertone Christmas Card!
« Reply #197 on: December 25, 2013, 07:00:26 AM »

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Bertone Christmas Card!
« Reply #198 on: December 25, 2013, 07:18:51 PM »
You seem enjoyed a lot with Isla Paradiso stuff. I have seen that you playing around lot with it. So, after being dumped by Prince she chooses another one named Choco instead? Unbelievable! This is awesome ;D Happy birthday, Kristie! Goodbye, Kelly! R.I.P. Merry Christmas for you too, Pyro! Hope that you’d enjoy your holiday and time with your family :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #199 on: December 25, 2013, 10:17:23 PM »
Nooo, not the kitty cat! :(

I'm pretty sure I saw the ghost of my old siamese a few nights ago.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2013, 05:48:27 AM »
I want to know what do you like the most from Isla Paradiso, Pyro. I haven't explored so much but looking at your story it's so much fun, especially looking at that Jet Ski.  So, a new horse is serving as addition to complete SuperMax requirement, yes? I see that in Rider Challenges when I play with my Sim who loves horse.

That means Kristie still good as she should be. You're quite rude toward a lady, Watcher. Just someone that I knew with Emo Hair :P

Oh, no Emerson had girlfriend. She must have a boyfriend to have heir. I bet attraction system ruin someone life… :’(

Bye, Kelly. It’s a nice addition to add toys on Kelly's grave.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2013, 10:10:12 AM »
Why must cats be fluffy and die!!!
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »

Wow, way to pull at the heart strings! Little kitty grave with its toys and everything laid out in front.  :'(

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Bertone Christmas Card!
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2014, 07:41:57 PM »
You seem enjoyed a lot with Isla Paradiso stuff. I have seen that you playing around lot with it. So, after being dumped by Prince she chooses another one named Choco instead? Unbelievable! This is awesome ;D Happy birthday, Kristie! Goodbye, Kelly! R.I.P. Merry Christmas for you too, Pyro! Hope that you’d enjoy your holiday and time with your family :)
Ha ha, I don't think the relationship between Emerson and Prince will ever be the same again, but I don't think she's going to replace him. ::)

I had a nice Christmas. I didn't overindulge too much, but I probably ate a little bit too much turkey.

Nooo, not the kitty cat! :(

I'm pretty sure I saw the ghost of my old siamese a few nights ago.
I'm sure it wasn't a ghost. It was probably a creepy stray or something.

I want to know what do you like the most from Isla Paradiso, Pyro. I haven't explored so much but looking at your story it's so much fun, especially looking at that Jet Ski.  So, a new horse is serving as addition to complete SuperMax requirement, yes? I see that in Rider Challenges when I play with my Sim who loves horse.

That means Kristie still good as she should be. You're quite rude toward a lady, Watcher. Just someone that I knew with Emo Hair :P

Oh, no Emerson had girlfriend. She must have a boyfriend to have heir. I bet attraction system ruin someone life… :’(

Bye, Kelly. It’s a nice addition to add toys on Kelly's grave.
Hmm...I think I like the boats the most. Unfortunately Riverview doesn't have much of a beach, but it's still cool to travel up and down the rivers!

I'm not really rude towards women in real life, but I love to taunt my sims. ;D

Well, I'm sure we'll work something out. If only Sims 3 had surrogates!

Why must cats be fluffy and die!!!
Wow, way to pull at the heart strings! Little kitty grave with its toys and everything laid out in front.  :'(
I liked Kelly a lot. I'm very sad she's dead. But at least her ghost will still appear!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Awkward Relationships
« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2014, 08:17:51 PM »
Chapter Thirty One – Awkward Relationships

Choco gave birth to an adorable filly, named Princess! I named her that because she looks so much like her father, except for the colour of her mane.

Finally, it’s Emerson’s birthday.

Emerson: I wish…that my dad will put some clothes on and maybe consider waxing his chest hair.

Emerson: Mm, I like it! Totes love the lippy.

What?

My sister bought me two stuff packs for Christmas! Outdoor Living and Fast Lane. I sold the old cars and got some cool new vehicles, like a motorbike for Dexter and an old, purple F1 for Clare (which seems a bit extreme for a woman of her age).

Jeanne: Look, Emerson, I know about the dynasty. And…I know this isn’t going to work out. So listen to my idea. You know my brother, Locke? He’s a good guy. I think...I think you should take him as your husband.

Emerson: Umm…that would be a little awkward. But, you know, I’ll think about it.

Jeanne: I’ll just go tell him you’re single and desperate for a boyfriend or something.

Jeanne: Well…thanks for the good times, Emerson. You’re a great friend.

Emerson: Friend?!

Jeanne: Sorry. I meant girlfriend. Tee hee.

Aww. That’s so romantic! Anyway, here’s Jeanne’s brother Locke. He’s actually quite good looking, even if he does look like Ron Weasley.

Things progressed very quickly. They started chatting and flirting immediately and within a couple of hours they were having their first kiss.

Emerson graduated High School. She seriously won ‘Most Likely to Get Married’. Oh, the irony.

Princess aged up. I’m sad she grew up so quickly, she was a cute foal.

Dexter: It’s my elder birthday. Ladies, say goodbye to these rippling muscles and this perfect face. Actually, I’ll still have a perfect face.

Audrey: Oh, tsk.

Audrey: Just like your late father, you’ve paid for that.

Dexter: Don’t be ridiculous. I’m a silver fox.

Here’s the makeover. I kept his grey hair though.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Awkward Relationships
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »
What a unique name: Prince, Choco and Princess! I just love the expressions that you capture in there. Well, done Pyro! Well, done! I love Dexter face, haha! Second to that was Princess. So priceless! That’s a good choice for Clare. Seems odd in my view :P Happy birthday Dexter!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2014, 10:19:51 PM »
 I think that I'm more into dog person, even she is adorable for you but it's not for me even that I’m not an animal person to begin with. Haha, Dexter face is priceless! I just love that shot. Haha, where did you get that idea? Ron is belonging with Hermione anyway, not Emerson ::)

Wish to see a bachelorette party or a beautiful wedding ♥
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2014, 09:02:09 AM »
No, Dexter got old T.T Welcome Princess. You have great weddings, I can't wait to see Emerson get married.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2014, 12:55:02 PM »
Oh my gosh, Locke does look like Ron!  ;D
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »
RON WEASLEY!

If only game mods were allowed, then Emerson and Jeanne could stay together. :(