Author Topic: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Discontinued - Graveyard  (Read 52691 times)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - Awkward Relationships
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2014, 03:30:25 AM »
What a unique name: Prince, Choco and Princess! I just love the expressions that you capture in there. Well, done Pyro! Well, done! I love Dexter face, haha! Second to that was Princess. So priceless! That’s a good choice for Clare. Seems odd in my view :P Happy birthday Dexter!
Yeah, it's a cute naming system isn't it? I just love my horses. ::)

I think that I'm more into dog person, even she is adorable for you but it's not for me even that I’m not an animal person to begin with. Haha, Dexter face is priceless! I just love that shot. Haha, where did you get that idea? Ron is belonging with Hermione anyway, not Emerson ::)

Wish to see a bachelorette party or a beautiful wedding ♥
That's OK. Pets aren't 'adorable' to everyone, but they're still nice, aren't they?

You'll love the Bachelorette party and the wedding! I planned it all out.

No, Dexter got old T.T Welcome Princess. You have great weddings, I can't wait to see Emerson get married.
I know! I liked him as a young man! Luckily he's aged quite well.

Oh my gosh, Locke does look like Ron!  ;D
He does have a resemblance!

RON WEASLEY!

If only game mods were allowed, then Emerson and Jeanne could stay together. :(
Yeah, I'm not into mods. But it would be nice if they could stay together.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - The Craziest Party Ever
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2014, 03:55:12 AM »
Chapter Thirty Two – The Craziest Party Ever!

Emerson: Alright, Locke, we’ve known each other for three days, and I think we’re perfect for each other.

Locke: Um…really?

Emerson: Will you marry me?

Locke: Oh yes, yes I will!

Before the wedding, Emerson threw a Bachelorette party. I have a feeling this will be the best so far.

Dexter: Yo, I’mma hip, my name iz da B-B-Big D.

That doesn’t make any sense! And who bought you all that gold stuff?

Dexter: It’s ma bling.

Don’t encourage him, forum members. The next thing we’ll see is Dexter’s version of Kanye West’s ‘Bound 2’ clip.

So, apparently one of Emerson’s friends invited over two Party Dancers.

I definitely do not want to know what is happening here…

And to top all this off, a customary fizzy nectar screenshot.

Just before the party was supposed the end, some idiot left a tray of waffles in the oven and it caught fire! I suspect it was Dexter, because he looks so guilty.

In the end Randy had to save the day, since Dexter had collapsed, which was actually surprising, I suspected Randy to faint instead.

OK, moving on to the wedding!

I built a nice scenic little grove at the edge of the lot, which ended up looking very nice.

Locke: With this ring, I condemn myself to a lifetime of skill slavery and many hours of television and procrastination.

Once he moved in, I gave him a makeover with some slightly more Weasley-ish clothing and a new hairstyle.

Emerson: Um...I'm trying to think of a pick up line, but my mind is blank! So, shall we just move on to the-

Family Friendly Forum, people!

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - The Craziest Party Ever!
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2014, 11:51:18 PM »
Hello everyone. I just want everyone to know that Emerson and Locke are in my page at the Swap Shop! I've also made a Siberian Husky. Please download them here

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - The Craziest Party Ever!
« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »

Poor Emerson. Going for the brother instead of the girl she loves. It's . . . the next best thing I suppose?  ??? Well, maybe you'll get a cute red-headed nooboo out of it. Ah, Dexter. You crack me up. Good on Randy for stepping up to the plate there.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - The Craziest Party Ever!
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
Poor Emerson. Going for the brother instead of the girl she loves. It's . . . the next best thing I suppose?  ??? Well, maybe you'll get a cute red-headed nooboo out of it. Ah, Dexter. You crack me up. Good on Randy for stepping up to the plate there.
I suppose that's one way you can put it.

I love how grandparents and parents dress up for Bachelor/ette parties! I mean, I didn't dress Dexter up in that rapper outfit.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2014, 08:49:12 PM »
Chapter Thirty Two – The Third Immortal

“Dexter. DEXTER!!”

I opened my eyes. Mum and Nanna were shaking me awake with discomforting urgent looks.

“What is it? I’m tired…”

“You need to come with us.”

Sighing, I swung my legs out of bed and followed them out the bedroom door. They led me towards that strange fenced off area at the edge of our property.

Mum opened the gate and gestured for me to walk down the spiralling stairs.

I walked down them, the grey metal screeching under my feet. When I looked up I was shocked. A huge hallway with archways leading into rooms with photos and sculptures of all of us.

“Why did you never tell me about this? There’s a huge structure down here.” I said.

Nanna smiled shrewdly, “That was your mother’s reaction too.”

I ambled inside another room with a glass door. It was very luxurious; there were plush red chairs and an ancient looking glass table. There were also three food replicators, coloured spiceberry, purple and blue.

I went over to the blue one. There were three buttons that said ‘ambrosia’. Suddenly I understood what I was doing down here.

I pressed one of the buttons. There was a flash of light, and suddenly a plate of ambrosia appeared inside it. A sweet, sugary smell filled the room. I took the plate out and placed it carefully on the table.

Nanna and Mum also created some ambrosia. They came over to the table and sat down.

We all lifted our forks and began to eat the ambrosia. It had a very strange taste, bitter and fizzy, yet mild and soft.

When we finished our meal, a funny feeling rumbled in my stomach. I was about to open my mouth to let out an epic burp when light exploded out of my body.

Every hue of colour, and then some. I saw colours I’d never seen before. It was amazing.

Suddenly a fresh feeling jolted through me.

I felt more youthful and energised.

I was Immortal.

Spouse: Kristie Corbett ✓
Lifetime Wish: 5 Star Aquarium ✓
Career: Angler ✓
SuperMax Skill: Fishing ✓
Other Maxed Skills:
Building: Luxe Spa ✓
Property: Lost Willow Park ✓
3 LTRs: Long Distance Friend, Never Dull, Strong Stomach ✓
6 Best Friends: Kristie Bertone, Clyde Goodman, Morris Shepherd, Jimmie Spencer, Kerrie Burton, Roman Ogle ✓
6 BlackOps: Free Game, Honour Roll, The Great Argyle Sinclair, Catch A Lobster, Aquarium Fishing, Funny Looking Fish ✓
Museum Pieces: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder ✓

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2014, 09:00:19 PM »
I just want to mention that I have updated the Family Tree - it is now completely up to date. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eiira

• Nooboo
« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2014, 07:51:02 AM »
Congratulations on your third immortal Pyro! I love the "underground Immortals lair" that you've created - it has a genuine Fight Club feel to it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2014, 04:15:02 PM »

Three down, five to go. Awesome!

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #219 on: January 16, 2014, 08:58:31 AM »
Congrats on the third immortal, Pyro!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2014, 02:17:11 AM »
Hello everyone. I have decided to discontinue my dynasty, as I have recently lost interest in the sims. I understand this may come as a big shock for you all, and I apologise. Could a moderator please move this story to the graveyard? Again, I am very sorry and I wish everyone good fortune.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bertone Immortal Dynasty - DISCONTINUED, PLEASE GRAVEYARD.
« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2014, 08:42:22 PM »
I'm moving this story to the graveyard as requested.  Pyro, if you decide to restart this story at some point, just contact me or another staff member to move it back for you.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything