Author Topic: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty  (Read 323199 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty
« Reply #315 on: October 03, 2013, 08:21:25 AM »
Do the anniversary plaques that you get from work count as career rewards?

Yes

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2013, 12:43:47 PM »
That you will have to wait sorry.   The team is currently doing some testing before we can approve this.

I myself don't have midnight hollow, can't test it.  Anybody here have any input for the savvy seller collection?  Does it affect any dynasty gameplay you can see?  I know from watching commercials that you can open / setup stores to sell basically any items.

I can't see it really affecting dynasties too much. The most it does is provide a good way to make money.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »
@ombradellarosa

Does the shop have levels?  Like resorts can be upgraded to 5 stars, can this self owned shop be upgraded?  Job levels? 

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2013, 03:35:06 PM »
You own a shop the same way you own any other property. The level of the shop is entirely dependent on what type of lot it is, so the upgrade requirements will be the same as any other lot of the same type. It is entirely independent of anything the Savvy Sellers Collection brings to the table. As for job levels, there are none. Working the register is similar to tending a stand or running another register, it's not a job.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »
@Tilia

Savvy seller's collection is ok to use, so go ahead and have fun with it.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #320 on: October 03, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »
@Tilia

Savvy seller's collection is ok to use, so go ahead and have fun with it.

Woot!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #321 on: October 04, 2013, 12:03:18 PM »
To build the family graveyard, do I just have to buy an empty residential lot?
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #322 on: October 04, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
To build the family graveyard, do I just have to buy an empty residential lot?

You can build your family graveyard on the same lot you start on.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #323 on: October 04, 2013, 02:39:41 PM »
Do the best friends still have to be best friends once the hair is born or just at the time the Sims try for a baby? It's just because one of my Sim's best friends is an elder and I'm worry she might die.  :-\
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #324 on: October 04, 2013, 02:49:06 PM »
Do the best friends still have to be best friends once the hair is born or just at the time the Sims try for a baby? It's just because one of my Sim's best friends is an elder and I'm worry she might die.  :-\

You need to maintain the friendship during "try for baby" and also throughout the whole pregnancy (3 days).  Once the next heir is born, your friendship can decay. 

For the elder situation, you can always find another best friend (have 3 best friends), just in case one dies on you before the next heir is born.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2013, 03:01:22 PM »
But I can give him a Young Again potion as soon as he has two best friends, right?
** My Stories **

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2013, 03:08:03 PM »
I just checked the rules. In the Townie Decadynasty, the next heir has to be born before the previous heir can extend his or her age; but here it does look as if you can as soon as the requirements are met. Better wait for official confirmation, though.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #327 on: October 04, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »
But I can give him a Young Again potion as soon as he has two best friends, right?

EDIT: I've just noticed that everyone in the household has a frozen age bar. What can I do?
** My Stories **

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #328 on: October 04, 2013, 03:19:54 PM »

IF you are referring to your elder best friend, then yes you can make him young.   I don't believe potion will work for someone outside your household, elixirs will though.

I just checked the rules. In the Townie Decadynasty, the next heir has to be born before the previous heir can extend his or her age; but here it does look as if you can as soon as the requirements are met. Better wait for official confirmation, though.

For this dynasty, you can extend the heir life as soon as he finishes his requirement, no need to wait for the next heir to be born.
However I think Snufflesxx is talking about extending life on his elder best friend, not his heir.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #329 on: October 04, 2013, 03:22:40 PM »
EDIT: I've just noticed that everyone in the household has a frozen age bar. What can I do?

I'm a one trick pony, everytime anyone have any problems, I always suggest clearing their cache and restart the game.  Have you tried that?
Do you know how long the frozen age bar has been going on?

anything