Author Topic: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty  (Read 323245 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty
« Reply #795 on: January 18, 2014, 05:52:43 PM »
I have all the neighborhoods except Roaring Heights, so that will work. If it's permissible, I'd like to wait until Generation 6 is done with her requirements - she has 1 opp and 4 career levels to go. The reason for the wait is that she's a Sports Agent (UL career); her grandfather (the founder who used the Fountain of Youth elixir) was a Video Game Developer, but when I moved the family, his job didn't move and I couldn't get him to pick it up again - he would go into the Business rabbithole, then immediately reset to outside.

I appreciate it!

(Also, I learned my lesson about those elixirs! I wish I hadn't had to use it, but the founder in question still needed 30k LTHP when he was halfway through elder. He just didn't roll anything.)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #796 on: January 18, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »
@Shirin-

Yes no problem, you can wait till Generation 6 is done before moving.  Remember though, heir #8 will still have to move to a new world. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #797 on: January 18, 2014, 06:52:01 PM »
Unless you need to make your sims young again (aka for a female sim to have babies) I think it's a lot safer to just stick with tattoos or makeovers as a life prolonging method.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #799 on: January 19, 2014, 11:59:09 AM »
Unless you need to make your sims young again (aka for a female sim to have babies) I think it's a lot safer to just stick with tattoos or makeovers as a life prolonging method.
Oh I wholeheartedly agree about that and that is the main method I use if I need a sim for a long time or for the entire town. Although for the second I use the age stoping elixir once they got enough points.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #800 on: January 26, 2014, 08:19:33 PM »
Can unique best friends be pets?  My sim is a horsewoman and has ten bff horses, none of which the family has even basic friendship level with.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #801 on: January 26, 2014, 08:43:02 PM »
@Tilia

Yes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2014, 10:41:34 PM »
Got twins, but the second born registers as the elder ... What's the deal in this dynasty, do I have choice, is it first named, or is it eldest?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #803 on: January 27, 2014, 10:49:13 PM »
@Tilia

I'm pretty sure firstborn = first named.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #804 on: January 27, 2014, 10:54:29 PM »
I thought so too.  Just making sure before I move forward.  Almost out of Dragon Valley!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #805 on: January 28, 2014, 03:55:34 AM »
It's the first named. Sometimes with twins who registers as elder can change day from day (super weird) so always go with first named.

Offline undrhil

• Nooboo
« Reply #806 on: February 07, 2014, 12:37:45 PM »
I have been reading all of the various challenges which are on this site and I have to ask: why do you not ban the Young Again potion from the Chemistry table?  Has no one ever seen this potion?  I assume it'd be considered cheating to be able to reset your Sim to Young Adult for just over 3000 simoleans.  Granted, to get there you have to "research" all of the potions and it requires a lot of time and effort into Logic, but still....

Am I just not seeing the rules saying this potion is banned?

Also, am I going to have to fill out those four lines to post *every single time*?  If so, then this may be my first *and* last post, because that's rediculous.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #807 on: February 07, 2014, 12:54:03 PM »
I have been reading all of the various challenges which are on this site and I have to ask: why do you not ban the Young Again potion from the Chemistry table?  Has no one ever seen this potion?  I assume it'd be considered cheating to be able to reset your Sim to Young Adult for just over 3000 simoleans.  Granted, to get there you have to "research" all of the potions and it requires a lot of time and effort into Logic, but still....

Am I just not seeing the rules saying this potion is banned?

Well, the rules do say that anything that extends life for heirs is banned. I can talk it over with the rest of the team, but we do forget stuff sometimes.

Also, am I going to have to fill out those four lines to post *every single time*?  If so, then this may be my first *and* last post, because that's rediculous.

What four lines? I am not following you.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #808 on: February 07, 2014, 01:42:10 PM »
I have a couple of quick questions.

1) Just to clarify, the founders can invite housemates to live with them but the housemates, including their children, aren't allowed to marry heirs, correct?

2) Are housemates allowed to be banned life states?

3) What happens if Gen 4 is able to have a kid but is unable to move?

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #809 on: February 07, 2014, 04:54:01 PM »
Can I use the door of life and death to impregnate a male non-heir?

anything