Author Topic: Veronica's Domination Legacy update 8-2  (Read 6014 times)

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Veronica's Domination Legacy
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 10:32:09 PM »
Chapter 9: The End before the Beginning

Diadora seems to have chosen Victor Bean as her companion. She met him while doing a job for the Boss, he was on patrol and she needed to get out of the tight situation. He has no idea even now what she does for a living.
Diadora "Men can be blind when they're in love."

He seems to have some specific thoughts in mind....

He decides he needs to talk to Veronica, he has some future happenings he needs to sort out. Wonder what he's planning?

Victor likes to visit often. Its not to long before Diadora asks him to move in.

He rewards her with a big rock of a ring!

This was the dress I had planned for her wedding. She had other plans...

She also decided this was a good time to realize she was pregnant, hence the outfit.  A midlife crisis I suppose.

We compromised and she changed into something a little bit more suitable for a formal occasion.

They exchanged their vows in front of friends and family. Diadora was sickened by the people but she does a great job of hiding it.

Veronica was on the sidelines. She was observing all the people Diadora had attend her wedding. All the same mix of people, nothing new. She didn't like that...

Oh dear what's this?
Lets just take a closer look at his face

I just love the bystanders baby-is-being-born faces.

She's very calm, nothing going on here, yet Seneca is even asking the dog what he should do!

All turned out just fine.

Diadora hasn't decided on a name, but Veronica has decided that now the baby is born moving somewhere new is in the works. Seems like some changed are in store for my family of manipulators.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »
Welcome to another chapter in Veronica's legacy!

Chapter 10: Vampire's not Fairy's

When we left off Diadora was just giving birth to a baby girl.

This is her grown up

She didn't grow up well because her parents decided to ignore teaching her how to walk and talk.
Also she proved to be a great dissapointment to her grandmother Veronica. Who ultimately has a choice in the heir after Diadora. AlsoDiadora wasn't to thrilled about her weakling daughter either.

Veronica "She's a disappointment, get rid of her and have another one. But also that bean you married has to go, his children will be useless. You must find a new husband."

Diadora "Ugh finally, that fairy is such a weakling. You got it mother, new husband and new child."

Diadora "You're useless child, get out and take your awful father with you. From this moment on you're disinherited."

Child whose name isn't even worth remembering "Fine you're a bad mommy anyway! But I'm gonna try and take you and evil gramma down!"

Diadora "Yay! No more useless husband, lets go out and find me a new man!"

This house looks nice....

*What a handsome man*
*I'm wasting no time*

Step one: Boyfriend

Step two: Woo into wedding talk

Step three: Seal the deal

Take a little moment to celebrate

Step four: Private wedding

And that is how Diadora scores a new husband in a few hours.

(I'd like to make it known that I did not cheat and move the relationship bar up, she has high charisma and they had instant chemistry. It was so easy!)

Welcome to your new home!

Time for initiation!

Stay tuned to see how this new man plays out!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »
Chapter 11: The Starting of a New Dawn

Diadora found a new man and she's excited to tell her mother about him.

She seems cool with it, Diadora is in the clear! Huh weird face she has though, flashback maybe...
Veronica must miss having a vampire in the family... wonder why?

Oh right. that's why.

So Diadora has gone for a new look. New husband new clothes.

Though we didn't get to see her wear them much...

She's made good on her promise to have a new baby!

Meanwhile....

I've noticed that my ladies like to be in their underwear, regardless of pregnancies or not. Kind of funny.
A lot of the photos I've shown they have no clothes on!

Here we go!

A little bit of a tougher birth than last time!

It's a boy!

annndddd fast forward a few days and he's a toddler! His name is Draco.

During the pregnancy and the birth and even the days leading up to Draco becoming a toddler, where was Mr. Vampire you ask?

Here.

or here

but mostly here.

He's not even a workaholic but he sure spends some time there...

Being that he's an artist that has some huge benefits. Although Diadora seems to have some eyes for the new house cleaner instead of her sculpture, with no shame right in front of Mr. Vampire!

Seneca is being an awesome grandpa of sorts, teaching Draco nick names for his dad and everything!

Just in time too!

He's dressed so futuristic, I hope that plays a part later in his teen years!

hmmmmmm he's playing with a doll, imaginary friend it may be.... Veronica might not like that so well...

I think she might already know, the kitchen appliances seem to be exploding in protest! Uh Oh!

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Veronica's Domination Legacy update 6-20
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 04:04:30 PM »
Chapter 12: Trimming the Vines

At this life stage Draco has a healthy dose of fear for Veronica, he tries his little hardest to impress her.

Although that might just change...

I have a family of underwear nudists.. ha

Diadora is trying to spice up her marriage.... hmmmmm I think he's starting to have a problem with her work accomplishments.

Veronica wanted to have a fun outing, but unlike normal people who go to the movies she made up her own fun

I wonder who they're talking about....

Veronica decided to tell Draco she's very proud of his accomplishments. He's pretty darn smug.

Diadora was criticizing the statue made of her, I think this might be the last straw in their relationship.

annnnnd there it is... he's not even concerned.

After their break-up I remodeled the bedroom
before

After

and I added a much nicer bathroom

Veronica freezing sims around town again

Diadora just had to get back out there as fast as she could...

I don't know if this is true love or a rebound caused by heartbreak....

and now to leave off this week with a birthday party!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Veronica's Domination Legacy update 8-2
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 10:28:47 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  TaliaSimmySim, you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.