Author Topic: Daisy Robinson - Teen, Female  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Daisy Robinson - Teen, Female
« on: September 06, 2013, 12:43:14 PM »
Daisy Robinson (Sophie McShera)

Traits: Excitable, Friendly, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook
Lifetime Wish: None
Favourites: Stu Surprise, Classical, Pink
Expansions: Ambitions, World Adventures, Pets, University (Seasons for Outerwear)
Stuff Packs: None
Store Content: None

Daisy is the kitchen maid at Downton Abbey and is the youngest staff member. She is often seen being bossed around by Cook Mrs Patmore and other members of staff in higher positions than her (which is just about everyone). She admires footman Thomas Barrow but is secretly liked by William, the other footman, though Thomas knows this and tries to steal Daisy's interest, despite not being interested in her.

Bio extension:
(Do not read unless you have seen all 3 seasons of Downton Abbey or don't intend to watch it)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Everyday:

This is Daisy's maid outfit that she is seen wearing the majority of the time.

Formal:

Daisy isn't often seen wearing any type of formal outfit, but she does wear this blue dress at the village's flower show.

Sleepwear:

Daisy's night dress looks quite cheap and is likely that it was handmade.

Athletic:

Athletic clothes are always an issue for these characters so I just put her in some farm attire.

Swimwear:

Daisy's swimwear features the same pattern that is used on her maid's dress.

Outwear:

Just a random outfit I pulled together, using time period appropriate clothes and colours that feature in the rest of Daisy's wardrobe.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

anything