Author Topic: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 23)  (Read 23898 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chap 17)
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2013, 08:48:07 AM »
Simply beautiful, you never fail to disappointment me ^.^ Connor looks so pleased to be writing to Emma aka The Grim xD
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chap 17)
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2013, 11:11:10 PM »
Chapter 18

Saturday, the first day of summer and one year since I first arrived, was (finally) Connor's birthday. He gets to join all us "old folks" in the land of wrinkles!  However, his party wasn't until the evening, so we'll get to that later.
Emma slept horribly the night before. She kept getting sick. She was just getting ready to make breakfast when she realized she'd have an awesome surprise to give Connor tonight as a present.

We were talking about it over lunch when I realized…

I was pregnant too! I guess we would both have surprises for our husbands tonight!

That night, Emma made a cake and we all gathered in the dining room to celebrate.

Except Connor. Connor was not very happy about becoming old.

Though, in the end, he decided it was okay. Wrinkles made him look distinguished according to Emma.

Once we were all full of cake, Emma and I pulled our respective husbands aside to deliver the news.

Neither fainted, so I'd say they took it rather well! Xander didn't say much other than, "Wow… I'm going to be a father? ME?" over and over again. Connor just keeps jumping around laughing and saying, "BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!"
I think they've both lost their minds.

Happy Birthday Connor.
The Beautiful Stars
(The Bellanova Immortal Dynasty)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline molly4000

• Townie
  • I'm (finally) back!
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 18)
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2013, 03:50:48 PM »
Happy birthday Conner! And congratulations to the future mothers! I love Conner's face ;D
"May the odds be ever in your favor"-Effie Trinket

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 18)
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2013, 09:31:27 PM »
Chapter 19

I'm going to be a father. Me.
Holy fishcakes…
I'm going to be a father!
I can't be a father… I mean, I can barely take care of myself and Izarra! I already got fired from my job TWICE (thank the Watcher Mr. Alto hired me back before anyone found out)!

Just then, a newspaper blew at my feet.

Do YOU have an AWFUL PERSONALITY? Want to SWAP out a few undesirable traits? Come to
Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital TODAY!

Could they help me? It's worth a shot. I ran up the road to the hospital

Uh… Hi. I'm here 'cause I have a horrible personality," I said to the receptionist. She looked up at me.
"Mr. Bellanova! We've been wondering when you'd get here! Take the elevator to the fourth floor, down the hall to the left, room 409."
"Uh… thanks." They've been wondering when I'd be here? Am I really that rotten? I wondered as I rode the elevator up to the fourth floor. I walked down the hall and opened the door to room 409. It was full of comfy chairs with people reading books, and a large bookshelf. I wasn't expecting who I saw sitting in the nearest chair.

"AGNES?" I blurted out. She turned to look at me. So did most of the room, but they mostly shrugged and went back to their reading.
"Oh… hi, Xander," she patted the cushion next to her. "Have a seat. I figured you'd be coming."
"What are YOU doing here?" I sat next to her.

"I… can't tell you yet. You'll find out on Tuesday."
"Okay… So… How do I do it?"
"SWAP? Go, grab a book with your desired trait, and start reading."
I went over to the bookshelf. There had to be at least a hundred books on the shelves. One caught my eye. "How to become BRAVE". Fathers are supposed to be brave. Well… it's a start.

Xander and Agnes were gone all day on Sunday. Emma and I didn’t mind though, we relaxed in the yard with some juice.
We had every right to. Not only were we getting huge and getting our ribs kicked out, but we had completed our lifetime wishes!

So, now, we are relaxing the rest of our pregnancies. Connor is keeping us well stocked on yummy drinks. We're both due tomorrow.
Xander had better be home by then...

Nooboos are being born as I type! Won't be too long now! Hope you enjoy! Please leave a comment, it encourages me to write more! :D
The Beautiful Stars

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 19)
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2013, 09:38:45 PM »

Yay, nooboos on the way! I wonder if Agnes will be having one too . . . hm . . . What else could she be doing there at the hospital? I continue to love your screenshots; so perfectly framed!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2013, 10:50:53 PM »
Good for Xander, wanting to make a positive change. But why is Agnes there...? The whole mystery surrounding her right now is rather intriguing. :)

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2013, 11:24:53 AM »
Chapter 20

The next morning, Emma woke up in more pain than she had ever experience in her life.

"Oh! OH!" She tried to get a breath to yell for Connor. She couldn't  seem to get one.  "OH! WATCHER! HELP ME!" she finally was able to get out.
"Breathe! In through the nose, out through your mouth. Slow and deep. It'll make the pain stop!" came a mysterious voice. At that moment, Emma honestly didn't care who it was, she took the advice.  The pain lessened immediately.
"Oh… Thank yooowww?"
"Don't worry, it'll be over in just a minu…"
"OWWW! Ah!"
"...te. Congratulations, it's a boy."

"Hi there! So you're the little person who's been kicking me. Glad to meet you finally! My name is Emma… but you can call me Mommy. And your name is… Oliver. Oliver Connor Frio."

I was painting on the patio later on when the pains hit me.
"DEEEE!"

"I'm here Izarra. I'm here. Just breathe honey. Only have to do this once."
"IT HAD BETTER ONLY BE ONCE! WHERE IS XANDER?!"
"He's at work, don't worry, I'll send him home. Get inside and try to relax."

"DE! IT HURTS!!"
"I know, I know, I've done it twice myself, my Izarra. Breathe. It'll be over soon."
Just then, the door to the bedroom flew open.

"Oh my Watcher! Iz! You're in labor!"
"GET OUT!" we both shouted at him. Men… they are absolutely useless at times.

I took a deep breath, crossed my eyes, and screamed against the pain… And then it was over! A tiny pink bundle plopped into my arms and my breath caught. She was so beautiful.

"Well done, dear. What is her name?"
"I was thinking Hestia. Hestia Marie, after Nanny. "
"That's beautiful. Bessie would definitely approve. You're doing wonderfully." And with that, De was gone again. I called Xander in to meet his daughter.

Welcome to the world, Oliver and Hestia. Next up, we finally find out what is going on with Agnes!  ;D
The Beautiful Stars

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Beautiful Stars (Chapter 21)
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2013, 08:15:59 PM »
Chapter 21

Early the next morning, all was peaceful in the world.

Not so much so in Bellanova Manor.

"Look! Just tell me what you're up to and we'll be done," Xander shouted.
"NO! It is my business and you will find out soon enough!"
"What's with the nursery?!"
"What's going on?!" I stormed into the entrance hall. "You guys woke me up and I am NOT getting a lot of sleep lately!"
Hestia had been up most of the night and I wasn't good at not having a lot of sleep. Agnes hung her head.

"Agnes was at the SWAP meeting the other day. Now, she went and redecorated one of the rooms into a nursery!"
"A nursery? Agnes, that's so sweet, thank you!"
"THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM!" Xander roared. I can't wait for him to finish reading the "How to be a Green Thumb" book and lose his hot-head.
"Then what is, Xander?"
"Look for yourself!" he pointed at the archway leading to the next room.

I looked. Agnes had painted the room yellow, and put in a swing, rug, changing table, three cribs… THREE cribs?
"Agnes… honey… why are there three cribs?" I asked.
"As I was just telling your husband here, it is MY business and you all will find out at noon!"
"I don't have time for this! I'm going to work!" Xander stormed out. Agnes and I both sighed.

"I'm going to go feed Hestia. Where should I be to find out this news at noon?"
"Out front. Thanks for not prying."
"No problem. Sorry about my bullheaded husband."
I went about my business the rest of the morning. At noon, the Frios, Agnes, and I gathered on the front patio. Agnes's phone rang.

"Hello? Hi Alessandra! Outside the front gate? Okay, I'll go get him. Thanks again for all your help." She hung up. "I'll be back in just a moment."
She walked out the gates and walked back in a moment later… with a little boy.

"Everyone? I'd like you to meet my son… Erik."

Welcome to the family Erik! Alessandra Thistle is the name of the female social worker who drops off adopted children in Sunset Valley. And may I say OMG he is PERFECT. I was not expecting a toddler that looked JUST like Agnes... I was honestly expecting the absolute opposite. This little boy could be the biological child of Agnes and Erik Sr!
The Beautiful Stars

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2013, 08:54:53 PM »

Aw, Erik is so adorable! How perfectly suitable for Agnes. I'd love to see more of the house, by the way, if you care to do a tour.

Offline molly4000

• Townie
  • I'm (finally) back!
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2013, 09:52:41 PM »
It seems so perfect that Agnes should get a child (that looks just like her) in honor of her husband!
"May the odds be ever in your favor"-Effie Trinket

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2013, 12:05:03 AM »
Aw, Erik is so adorable! How perfectly suitable for Agnes. I'd love to see more of the house, by the way, if you care to do a tour.
The rough draft of the shell is uploaded in the empty shells thread. It's not fully furnished yet, but once it is, I will gladly do a home tour. This is my favorite build I've ever done.
It seems so perfect that Agnes should get a child (that looks just like her) in honor of her husband!
I agree. My logic is Agnes is a hopeless romantic. She would think of Erik as her soul mate, and wouldn't be able to love any other man or remarry. I still wanted her to have a family, so I decided on 2 options. 1) Have her get pregnant by Erik (Original plan. However, his grave is glitched in this game. He never has appeared) or 2) have her adopt a child and name it after him. So, option 2 it was and OMG did it turn out well. Guess my game wanted to make it up to me that Erik glitched.
The Beautiful Stars

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2013, 12:06:57 AM »
Aww, Agnes. :) Such a sweet and touching dedication to her lost love. Such a shame that his grave was glitched though...but cute kid. :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
It's too bad that Erik wouldn't come out and have a kid with Agnes, but that's still such a sweet way to give Agnes some sort of happy ending. Erik Jr. really could be related!

I missed welcoming Hestia and Oliver when they arrived. Can't wait to see them grow up!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2013, 03:58:31 PM »
I have to take a small hiatus from Sims 3 :( My fan quit on me so I have to send my laptop in for service. Thank God for extended warranties.

It's too bad that Erik wouldn't come out and have a kid with Agnes
I know what a jerk, huh? ;) I am determined to give Agnes a happy ending though and Erik WILL make an appearance in this story. You hear me, Mr. Darling? I will yank you out of that grave if I have to...
The Beautiful Stars

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2013, 10:34:09 PM »
Poor computer. :( Hopefully it is an easy fix!

anything