Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 10 - Movie Night - Angel Tyler  (Read 1953 times)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 10 - Movie Night - Angel Tyler
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:19:49 AM »
CaS Contest 2013: 10 - Movie Night

Sim Name: Angel Tyler
Age & Gender: YA, Female
Life State: Human
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Hair Color: Blond with Dark Brown highlights and tips
Traits: Flirty, Genius, Good Sense of Humor, Schmoozer, Star Quality
Favorites: Grilled Salmon, Pink, Classical
Sign: Leo
LTW: Distinguished Director

Content: Late Night, Island Paradise, Master Suite, University Life, Seasons

Biography: I am Angel Tyler, a well-established comedic actress. I'm generally cast as the catty, sassy dumb blond in chick flicks and comedies. Being typecast doesn't bother me, though: it pays the bills so I can focus on my other passions. I may seem like the ditzy debutant in I portray in movies, but in actuality I am a University graduate with degrees in Technology and Fine Arts.* While not on set, you can usually find me reading or playing chess to expand my mind. I ultimately want to be a Distinguished Director and win a bunch of awards. For now, I'll just keep plugging my movies and doing star appearances.
*Degrees not included.

Photos

Headshot

3/4

Everyday/Costume "Fresh off of my latest shoot! I took a moment to videochat with my fans."

Formal "Having a blast at a celebrity party. Gotta make those appearances!"

Sleepwear "But I'm not just a dumb blond. I love to read and learn new things!"

Swimwear "Parties are the best place for gossip with my girlfriends. Oh my Watcher, did you see what Steph is wearing?!"

Athletic Wear "You have to be smart about your career. I work hard for my star body!"

Schmoozing "I have to make those contacts. It's important to me to know everyone; you never know where an opportunity will arise!"

Relaxing "Still, there are perks to being a star. Ahh... bubbles!"
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

anything