Author Topic: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - New Experiences  (Read 8165 times)

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
  • I don't suffer from Insanity. I enjoy every moment
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - New Experiences
« on: September 15, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »
Blessings my dearest Iris,

I have been watching you since the day you were born. And I must say, you have grown into an exceptional young woman.

As your mother may have already told you, to gain the title of Heir Apparent, she had to fulfill a series of tasks. I was recently informed that regrettably, through no fault of her own, she was unable to do so. Therefore, she is no longer eligible for the title.

But I love my daughter, and am not without heart. I will allow you to take upon yourself her tasks as the new Heir Presumptive. If you complete all of the tasks, you shall be my Heir Apparent and next Queen of the Seelie Fae. Not only will your 7 descendants be allowed to be part of my Court, your mother may return with you.

I have taken it upon myself to choose this town, Sunset Valley, as your new home. I hope you enjoyed the (quick) trip via my magic! Something for you to look forward to being able to use.

I will not choose your husband for you, but I will give you the same advice I gave your mother. Follow your heart. I would rather have you be happy, and not my Heir, than go through life not knowing true love. A Queen can not rule her people well without knowing the ups and downs of love.

Embark upon this experience with the love of our people,

Tatiana, Queen of the Fae

Offline Gulliver the cat!

• Townie
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - A Letter from the Queen
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:57:03 AM »
Yay! You started again (sorry your game glitched up :'()! Anyhoodles, I will be reading :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - A Letter from the Queen
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 11:04:23 AM »
*jumps up and down in excitement*  I agree with Gulliver.  I'm really sorry that I couldn't help ya out with the first one.  But hopefully this one will be ok for ya ^^  Steer clear of the gatherer trait for now heh.  Until they fix that bug, it's more a pain than it's worth.

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 12:17:18 AM »
Seelie Family Tree

Founder: Iris Seelie  IMMORTALIZED
Traits: Green thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Cat Lover, Irresistable, Brave
Spouse: Christopher Seelie (nee Steele)
Unique LTW: Swimming in Cash
Unique Career: Alchemist
SuperMax Skill: Gardening
Other Max Skill: Alchemy
Unique Building: Bookstore
Unique Property: Old Pier Beach
Unique 3 LTR: No Bills Ever, Super Green Thumb, Food Replicator
Unique 6 BF: Christopher Seelie (nee Steele), Agnes Crumplebottom, Gardenia Seelie, Donavan Moser, Chadd Hatton, Armondo Holliday
Unique 6 Opp: Seed Spittin made easy, Great Greens, Fruit Flambe, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, Omnificient Plant
Portraits: YA, Adult, Elder
Ice Sculptures: YA, Adult, Elder

~~~~~~~

2nd Generation: Gardenia Seelie
Traits: Artistic, Perfectionist, Genius, Friendly, Irresistable
Spouse: Davon Seelie
Unique LTW: Master of the Arts
Unique Career: Painter
SuperMax Skill: Painting
Other Max Skill: Guitar
Unique Building: Spa
Unique Property:
Unique 3 LTR:
Unique 6 BF:
Unique 6 Opp:
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, YA,
Ice Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teenager, YA,

~~~~~~~

3rd Generation: Freesia Seelie
Traits:
Spouse:
Unique LTW:
Unique Career:
SuperMax Skill:
Other Max Skill:
Unique Building:
Unique Property:
Unique 3 LTR:
Unique 6 BF:
Unique 6 Opp:
Portraits:
Ice Sculptures:

~~~~~~~

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Introduction
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 12:21:29 AM »
*opens eyes* Huh?

Where am I?

What happened to me?

*seeing a letter in the open mailbox*

It's addressed to me. Now I REALLY want to know what's happening. Guess I need to read this.

*reads letter*

*mutters under breath* Great. Thanks, Grandma...

*notices audience and smiles*

Hello. My name is Iris Seelie. I am the only daughter of Calla Lily Seelie, who was once Heir to the Court of the Seelie Fae. Which makes the
current Queen my Grandmother.

This is Me and Mom, right after she brought me home from the hospital. Uncle Breandon took it with Dad's camera. It's the only picture I have of us.

This is me now.

Purple is my favorite color, yellow my 2nd favorite. My namesake flower often bears these 2 colors, so I wear them together.

My lifetime wish is to be Swimming in Cash, because I want to get back to the way I am used to life being.

My traits are Brave, Cat Lover, Irresistable, Loves the outdoors, and Green Thumb. I pick up the last 3 from Mom, who is my greatest inspiration. I am determined to finish these tasks for her.

*looks around* You hear that Grandma? I AM going to finish this! And when I do, I want my wings to be purple!

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - A new beginning
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 01:10:12 AM »
After stuffing the letter into my hidden pocket, I do what Grandma suggests. I follow my heart. I suppose that would be called intuition here in the modern world.

As I ride my broom, I take in the beauty that is my new hometown. It isn't Dragon Valley, but it has a uniqueness all it's own. I think I may enjoy living here.

I stop at a modest 1 story house. My stomach does flips as I knock on the door. My heart joins with some fluttering when a handsome man answers the door. He introduces himself as Christopher Steele.

He invites me inside, and we soon start talking. After a while, after we've become friends, I gather up my courage and tell him that I can't stop thinking about him.

I blew him a kiss, and his face went all dopey looking. So I took my chance and worked my way from friendship to more than friendship.

I then leaned in and gave him a hesitant kiss. I guess he must have liked it cause he grabbed me back to him and kissed me some more.

After that, things went pretty fast. And before I knew it, I had fallen into the mystery that is called Love. I wonder if this is what Grandma is talking about, when she spoke of true love.

Grabbing my Dad's old wedding band from my pocket, I got down on a knee and asked for his hand in marriage.

He was so overjoyed that he couldn't speak. I put the ring on his finger and smiled happily.

After that, we were both tired, so we retired to his bed for the night. Being raised by Mom, I refrained from any...extracurricular activities...before the official marriage.

The next day, my feet began to itch, so I kissed Chris bye, and headed off. This time I found myself at a nicely appointed house at the edge of town. The woman, Agnes Crumplebottom, invited me inside and soon we were the best of friends.

Agnes had plans that afternoon, so I headed off to eat at a nice restaurant. The waiter spilled my order over me, but I was so overjoyed with what happened today that I forgave him. His manager was thankful I didn't cause a fuss, and gave me some Angel Food Cake. Yum!

I returned home to my empty lot, and called both Chris and Agnes, asking them to come over. Not soon after I hung up the phone the 2nd time, they both arrived. Agnes then watched as Chris and I had our private wedding.

After our 1st kiss as husband as wife, Agnes pulled me over. She told me that seeing us, with the stars in our eyes, made her feel reminicient of her and her late husband. She said she would like to move in and help support our married life together, perhaps even documenting it with art pieces. I said yes, of course.

Pooling the money she brought in, the sale of her car, and a wish from a genie that netted 100k Simoleons(Thanks Grandma!), we planned the look of our new house. We gave the orders to the contractor and interior decorator, then went out to dinner as a family.

When we came home, all was done(as if by some divine magick!).

The rest of a week was a bit of a blur...

I adopted a little kitten to help keep me company. I named her Amethyst, my favorite gemstone.

Agnes began sculpting, in hopes, she said, to eventually sculpt me in ice.

Chris began fishing in the pond so nicely situated across the street.

Me, I was hard at work studying both Alchemy and Gardening, in hopes one day to be as good as Mom is. I would have shown you, but Agnes and Chris were both away from the house whenever I wanted a pic done.

We ended out the week on a cheerful note. Agnes became a full grown adult. Too bad she also started having a Mid-Life Crisis!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - A new beginning
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 02:30:11 AM »
Hey, great beginning. I love the house so far and lovely to see both Agnes and Chris under one roof =]
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - A new beginning
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 11:06:29 AM »
Nice start!  Beautiful house!  Good luck dear ^^

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Routine
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 05:40:04 PM »
Nothing much happened this week.

Chris, Agnes, and I all spent time trying to max our skills. With the aid of the Potent invigorating Elixer, our beds were empty nearly all week.

During the day, I spent time between my alchemy station and my garden, trying to grow the perfect Life Fruit.

At night, I scoured the town for seeds, looking for the most rare and special. I even took a chance at exploring the catacombs!

Agnes finally got to the point where she could sculpt me in ice. My sculpture would be like me, and last forever!

I very rarely saw Chris. He spent all day and all night trying to catch the elusive Deathfish.

And between all of this, Amethyst became a full grown cat!

On Sunday night, with my birthday only a few days away, I grabbed Chris as he was walking out the door. We spent all night trying to find happiness.

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Not so Routine
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 06:41:42 PM »

This week began on a very pleasant note. I woke up from a nap to realize that I am pregnant!

Of course, I told Chris. I think he was pleased. Though I think he was also thinking about that night's fishing trip.

I decided to start boning up on pregnancy and childcare. As well as take a few side trips.

First trip was to the hospital. I didn't quite make it inside before I was, once again, sick to my stomach.

Then I decided to treat myself to a little pampering. I headed to the day spa, where I bought their most expensive day package.

And pregnancy brought out the most odd cravings. Suddenly I was craving not food, but music and tv. Not just any type, but Kids music and tv.

About mid-week, I finally went into labor. I rushed to the hospital, with Chris coming soon after.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Not so Routine
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »
Nooboo time finally =]

Where did you get those star shaped lights?

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Not so Routine
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 03:36:22 PM »
The star lights came from the India Inspirations Collection: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13500&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:49576&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=13499 They are my favorite lights to use, and almost always use them.

Offline SpiritPink

• Llama Wrangler
(The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Busy Busy
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 04:01:14 PM »
After a long, and hard, labor, I had my reward. And it was something not quite expected. Instead of 1 child, I was gifted with 3. I am the mother of triplets!

I would like to introduce to you...

My Heir, Gardenia Seelie

her sister, Geranium

and their brother, Hyacinth

After feeding the chilldren and putting them to bed, I had my own birthday. I am now a full fledged adult!

Of course, the next three days went by in a blur. With a stock of potent elixers, the 3 of us were able to take care of the newborns.

The time flew by, and come the week-end, the triplets were ready to become toddlers.

We lost track of time that day. By the time we gave Gardenia a chance to blow out her candle...

both Geranium

and Hyacinth decided to age up on their own.

Gardenia

Geranium

Hyacinth

Even with triplets, we managed to teach them all how to walk. Of course, it took the efforts of all 3 of us adults.

Wow, what a week!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Busy Busy
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 04:15:35 PM »
Cute kid with the pink hair, wonder how that will develop as he ages ^.^

Thanks for the link, I haven't even checked out the Indian collection yet, the clothes and decor grabbed my attention.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: (The New) Seelie Immortal Dynasty - Busy Busy
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2013, 04:24:06 PM »
Oh my!  Triplets!  I love multiple births as much as I hate them XD  Never a dull moment, but it truly can be a chore to care for all of them and to teach them their skills when the time comes.