Author Topic: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Graveyard?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline GoswaldtheGargoyle

• Nooboo
The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Graveyard?
« on: September 16, 2013, 08:14:08 AM »
Hi to everyone in the forum!
This is my first attempt at a dynasty, and I have decided to do one with different naming themes in each world. The first theme is characters from Gilbert and Sullivan operettas.
My founder is a young Brigadier by the name of Stanley Gilbert and he is starting in the world of Isla Paradiso.
More details are to follow!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »
World 1: 15 Dolphin Lane, Isla Paradiso

Collections:
Rewards:
Tombstones:
Buildings and Properties bought?:

Founder: Stanley Gilbert
Traits: Athletic, Brave, Family-oriented, Good, Handy
Spouse: Zhiddezoe Gilbert
Offspring: Mabel Gilbert, Buttercup Gilbert, ??

Heir 1: Mabel Gilbert
Spouse:
Offspring:
Traits: Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Loves to Swim, Sailor, Genius
Maxed Job:
Unique Best Friends:
Unique Skill Challenges: Done!
1. Savvy Snorkeler
2. Pearl Diver
3. Underwater Spelunker
Unique Opportunities:
1. Deep Sea Diving    Done!
2. Sandy Samples      Done!
3. Natural Decoration Done!
4. Lost History

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Prologue (16/09/2013)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 03:47:21 PM »
Prologue: Stanley's Mission

The general had summoned Stanley to a meeting, and he was nervous as he approached the sofas outside the general's office.

All the other members of the division were there, but all refused to tell him what the general wanted to talk about.

He asked his friend Harold (a ghost) about how Tim of the intergalactic department was doing.

Eventually the general came out of his office, having finished his previous meeting with the youngest member of the division, and
beckoned Stanley to come in to his office.

"I have summoned you to ask you to take on a very difficult mission" the general said.
"I need you and sixteen descendants to ensure the safety of four specific neighbourhoods."

"Sixteen? that's quite a lot, Sir!"
"Yes it is: that's why nobody has yet succeeded at this, and why the rest of your division have refused to take it on."
"Where will I start, Sir?"

"I did originally ask Tim of the intergalactic department if you could start on Lunar Lakes, but he said that there is an unknown fault in the ships there. You're going to start in Isla Paradiso instead."

"What will I get out of this though? Are there any rewards for it?"
"We will resurrect you at the end of this dynasty and promote you to major-general."
"Ok, I'm in."

"Good luck then, Brigadier Stanley"
"Thankyou Sir."
"Dismissed."

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 1 (17/09/2013)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 05:43:29 PM »
Chapter 1: Poor Wandering One

Goswald: So our story begins with the traditional empty lot shot, and Stanley brushing something off his leg.
Stanley: Who are you and why is there a voice in my head?
Goswald: I'm your watcher, silly! Have you never read about dynasties before?
Stanley: Nope.
Goswald: Remind me to show you some stories on the forum when you actually have a computer.

After getting a job in the military career, stanley went and bought out the bookstore.

Then he went and became friends with a woman called Honey, but she turned out to be already married.

Here is the small shack I made for him for the first few days of the game.

So Stanley sleeps before his first day of work without having found anyone to marry yet.

The next day he had not managed to find get anyone from work to come over, but then I had a wonderous stroke of luck.
This is Zhiddezoe (original last name forgotten) and she appeared outside his house around about early day 3.

Stanley wooed her through talking and pillow fighting...

...and the next few pictures probably speak for themselves.

However by this point he was very tired since I was in a hurry.

The next day he invited Zhiddezoe over again to marry her.

Goswald: Do you, Stanley Sullivan Gilbert, take this alien who turned up out of the blue to be your wife?
Stanley: I do.
Goswald: And do you, Zhiddezoe something-or-other, take this human to found a very long dynasty indeed?
Zhiddezoe: I do.

Goswald: Then hurry up and produce an heir so Stan can get some sleep!

So begins an unexpectedly part-alien dynasty.

Offline betabee

• scientific simmer
  • Townie
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 1 (17/09/2013)
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 08:09:45 AM »
How on earth did you get an alien on day 3?  :o
The wedding vows were really funny. Great start!
Scientia Immortal Dynasty    -Christmas special: Snowflake days of futures past
Riversong 4x4 Dynasty
Stories are updated on Sundays!

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 2 (20/09/2013)
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
Chapter 2: With cat-like tread (mainly of small feet)

This chapter begins with the second-most classic sign that a sim is pregnant: a watcher feeding them fruit.

Closely followed by the first, which happened after I had sent Zhiddezoe to get a job in the stylist career.

While they wait for the new baby, Stanley works out to increase his athletic skill...

... and Zhiddezoe makes some nice sketches to decorate the walls.

In his spare time, Stanley also went and bought out the bistro/day spa and the grocery/diner (they do like their combination buildings round here!).

Stanley: Why am I trying to feel the baby's movements through a rigid plastic suit?
Zhiddezoe: Beats me.

Stanley also purchased the resort Hobart's Hideaway and renamed it Stanley Sands.

Soon enough it was time for the baby to be born.

As usually happens, the father freaked out while the mother remained cool, calm and collected: the next two screenshots demonstrate this quite well.

Firstly, Stanley in a state of panic:

Then Zhiddezoe not batting an eyelid.

Moments later, an adorable little bundle of pixels called Mabel was pulled out of the sparkles. She is Friendly and Loves the Outdoors.

Zhiddezoe: Are you not coming to greet your new daughter? Men...honestly.

A few moments later, Mabel was caked up to toddler.

And had her second sparklefight.

Mabel: Wow, I'm bald like mum.
Goswald: What?!
Mabel: I'm half-alien. Did you expect me to just have the primitive intelligence of a normal sim child?

Yep, she's alien all right. If you can spot any of her father's features, please comment and tell me.

She also looks better with hair and eyebrows.
Mabel: And it's more practical for the climate, despite what mum says about it being difficult to keep clean.

Her favourite colour's green, so she has a range of green clothes.

Mabel: Why are you telling me so much about dinner plates? What relevance will it have in later life?
Zhiddezoe: You may need to go to formal dinners one day: Now, listen...

Zhiddezoe: Your father works in the military, which is why you often see him working out...

Zhiddezoe: ... and before I met your father I used to program computers on ships going through deep space.
Mabel: Do you still have the spaceship?
Zhiddezoe: No, we sold it in order to buy properties for this dynasty.
Mabel: Oh.

Isn't she so cute when asleep? She's very serene.

The next day she started to learn to walk with Stanley's help.

Stanley: So what do you want to do when you're older?
Mabel: I want to swim with the fishes: If I can't explore deep space, at least I can explore under the sea.

Next time: more toddler cuteness and a familiar looking friend...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 11:24:48 AM »
Mabel is adorable! Hope she does well.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 01:38:56 PM »
Oh, goodness, she's an adorable little bug.  I've never seen eyes that big on an alien toddler!

Offline betabee

• scientific simmer
  • Townie
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 02:11:19 PM »
I agree, Mabel is very cute- maybe it's something to do with the ratio of big eyes to a small head . . .   :D
Scientia Immortal Dynasty    -Christmas special: Snowflake days of futures past
Riversong 4x4 Dynasty
Stories are updated on Sundays!

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 02:41:53 PM »
Wow, what huge eyes. Mabel is really darling, good luck with the stressful life as a heir.  ;)

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 3 (24/09/2013)
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 06:55:45 AM »
Mabel is adorable! Hope she does well.
Oh, goodness, she's an adorable little bug.  I've never seen eyes that big on an alien toddler!
I agree, Mabel is very cute- maybe it's something to do with the ratio of big eyes to a small head . . .   :D
Wow, what huge eyes. Mabel is really darling, good luck with the stressful life as a heir.  ;)
Thanks for all of your comments. Mabel is a very cute toddler - but not for long...

Chapter 3: When Frederic was a little lad

This chapter begins with Zhiddezoe restoring her brain power after spending some time teaching her daughter.
Zhiddezoe: Well, she does ask a lot of questions: are you really that surprised it took some of my brain power to answer them?

The next day she also taught her daughter the method for proper waste disposal in space.

However Mabel was distracted slightly by a doll named Frederic which she recieved from her great aunt Ruth in the mail.
Mabel: Look, he's nearly the same colour as me! And he has a bioluminescent thing on top of his head!

Mabel:Mum, can we keep him? Please?
Zhiddezoe:All right, but you need to take care of him.

Mabel:What do you think of that Frederic? You get to stay here with us and have a fun life in a dynasty house.

Later that day, Stanley aged up. After a crash in CAS, I decided to leave his clothes unaltered.

Then it was Mabel's turn.

Because she had finished all of her toddler skills, she gained the trait Loves to Swim when she grew up.

Mabel: Why do I keep going bald? It's very chilly in this climate.

For the record, here is what she looks like in CAS. I'm still having difficulty seeing resemblance to her father, but maybe it will be more visible when she is grown up.

Mabel: Here are my clothes: I chose an outfit inspired by what my mum's people wear back home for my everyday outfit. I would have had something similar for my formalwear but dad insisted that I wear a dress. I chose this pull-on tunic for my sleepwear, a jacket and trousers for my athletic wear, a wetsuit for snorkelling and a good thick coat for my outerwear.

Zhiddezoe then started to tutor Mabel so that she could choose her trait as a teen.
Zhiddezoe: Also, she only has four days until she's a teen so getting the honour roll is unlikely.

Once she had been tutored, Mabel elected to spend time with Frederic.

Frederic: When I'm real, I'd like to go to the theatre to go and see H.M.S Pinafore.
Mabel: You are aware we're in a dynasty, right? It may have to wait a while if you want company.

Mabel: If you're imaginary, why can you hold an umbrella?
Frederic: Um, maybe ask a philosopher about it? Anyway, you're it!

That evening, Zhiddezoe became an elder.
Zhiddezoe: I think it's time to pass down this suit...

Zhiddezoe: ...since a cardigan will proabably do me better.

After getting a strange orange potion from her mother, Mabel offered to turn Frederic real, which he accepted.

Frederic: Ok, what now?
Mabel and general company: to the wardrobe!

Goswald: He does look a lot like Freddie Classic...
Frederic: No I don't! I have a totally different hairstyle and turquoise coloured eyes!
Goswald: The mouth, nose, hair and skin colour are very similar: I rest my case.
Frederic: But I don't want to be a hippy! I want to be my own person.
Goswald: All right Fred...
Frederic: I prefer the name Eric.
Goswald: Ok, Frederic, shall we just sort out your wardrobe?

Luckily, his wardrobe was sorted out with much less fuss.

Once he was done with that, Frederic (sorry!) started to work on his logic skill by making potions.
Frederic: I want to help out with this dynasty however I can, even if I am a hydrophobic vegetarian angler.

For posterity, here is the cliched shot of Mabel looking suspiciously at the bus driver on the way to school. This was one of the only non-snow, non-weekend days of their school life (yes, i've played ahead a bit) and is therefore a rarity.

The next saturday, Mabel went out to start to learn to scuba-dive, but found the surface tension of the water to be rather high for a few minutes.

However, she did eventually manage to start snorkelling.

Next time: membership of the polar bear club and learning to skate

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 3 (24/09/2013)
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 09:57:22 AM »
Freddie says Frederic should really just like, stop fighting the tide, man.

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 4 (4/10/2013)
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 05:30:58 PM »
Freddie says Frederic should really just like, stop fighting the tide, man.
Frederic: But I'm hydrophobic!
Goswald: He just means to stop fussing so much about it. Calm down so we can get on with the next chapter.
Anyway...

Chapter 4: What ought we to do?

This chapter begins with Mabel playing at ruling over the table.
Mabel: But one day we will rule the neighbourhood! When Mum and Dad get enough lifetime happiness we can summon genies to get money to buy the whole town!

Frederic and Mabel also spent time with more seasonal pursuits.
Frederic: Why do we waste vegetables to decorate these piles of snow?
Mabel: Because it's fun.
Goswald: After all, this is why we're doing this dynasty.

Mabel: Look mum, I've made an alien!
Zhiddezoe: There are a few anatomical inaccuracies, but it's very good, dear. Now come inside before you catch a cold.

Later that day, Frederic grew up.
Frederic: Can I jump clear of these sparkles? Being a child is far too much fun to grow up from.

Frederic: Nearly...

Frederic: Oh drat, I've gone elastic.

Frederic: This is worse - excuse me a minute.

Mabel: If I cover my hair, will I be protected from going bald when I grow up?
Goswald: We'll know soon.

Goswald: Nope. It didn't work.
Mabel: I had to try.

Frederic got himself a very smart look (and a moustache).

Mabel got herself a somewhat longer hairstyle...

...and a set of clothes in her favourite colour.
Mabel: Do I have to wear your old spacesuit for my outerwear, mum?
Zhiddezoe: It has a built in temperature regulation system which is good enough for deep space: stop complaining dear.
Mabel: But mum....

Here we can definitely be sure that Mabel is an alien like her mother - at least it avoids the need to develop the handiness skill.

Mabel and her mother then went ice skating.
Mabel: Mum, I don't know why but I keep feeling like I have swallowed butterflies when I'm around Frederic.
Zhiddezoe: Has there been a concentration of insects around you recently?
Mabel: No, that's why it seems so strange.

Zhiddezoe: I don't know much about human anatomy. Have you tried asking your father about it?
Mabel: I did ask him, but he said he'd explain it to me when I'm older.
Zhiddezoe: Maybe you should ask Frederic about this strange affliction then: he has been learning about logic and such since he was a child so he may know something.
Mabel: But it feels very difficult to talk to him about that sort of thing.
Zhiddezoe: You could say that a friend at school is suffering from it and asked you for advice.
Mabel: That sounds like a good idea actually. Thanks, mum.

With all of the snow days in their teenage years, Frederic started to learn to skate too. If he hadn't righted himself from this pose, I think we could have seen a sim doing the splits (ouch!).

In the meantime, Mabel is continuing to develop her scuba diving skill by snorkelling in the dark.
(I don't know about you, but Snorkel in the Dark sounds like quite a good mixology cocktail name.)

This chapter ends with the first death of the dynasty. I have no idea why this random papparatzi guy is wearing a snorkel, but we have his grave in storage anyway.

Next time: More of the teenage years and a larger house! 

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 4 (4/10/2013)
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 10:22:46 PM »

Snorkel in the Dark, haha! I love it; perfect cocktail name.

Eric and Mabel are so cute. One hates water and the other loves it; well, they do say opposites attract. Mabel's conversations with (I'm not even going to try to remember her name) her mother are both funny and sweet.

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 5 (26/10/2013)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 01:18:03 PM »
Snorkel in the Dark, haha! I love it; perfect cocktail name.

Eric and Mabel are so cute. One hates water and the other loves it; well, they do say opposites attract. Mabel's conversations with (I'm not even going to try to remember her name) her mother are both funny and sweet.

Thankyou for your comment - I'll be sure to try to remember the name when an heir gets round to doing mixology.

Sorry that I haven't been posting recently: I have been very busy with university work. However I also have a backlog of chapters to write up so hopefully you will be able to read more in the next couple of weeks.

Chapter 5: Climbing over rocky mountain

This chapter begins with a variant on Snorkel in the Dark: Snorkel in the Snow!
(there are also more boring variations known as Snorkel in the Rain and Snorkel on a nice, sunny day)

Also, I finally remembered to give Zhiddezoe a Young Again potion.

Goswald: Did you want new clothes?
Zhiddezoe: I'll be fine without. Besides, CAS can be a bit buggy sometimes.

When not snorkelling, Mabel and Eric have been skating.

Mabel: Can I ask you something?
Frederic: Only if I can ask you a question in return.
Mabel: Ok. Have you ever encountered the phenomenon of feeling like you have butterflies in your stomach? It's just that a friend at school says she keeps feeling like that and my parents wouldn't tell me anything when I asked them about it.
Frederic: Well, where and when does this happen?
Mabel: Apparently it occurs when she is around a friend of hers.
Frederic: Hmmm.... could I suggest she talks to that friend about it?

Later, indoors...
Mabel: So, what was your question?
Frederic: Umm... erm....
(We would like to apologise for the current speechlessness and nervousness of Frederic but hopefully he'll get over it in a minute: Please be patient)
(half an hour later...)
Frederic: Would you like to go to prom with me? Like, as friends?

Mabel: Um, ok, but it is scheduled at around the same time that I'm due to visit Mum's aunt Betazoira, so I may not necessarily be able to make it.

Frederic: Thankyou so much. I'll feel much less nervous on the dancefloor with you around.
Mabel: No problem.

They did make a snowman the next day, but Frederic was feeling a bit depressed.

In order to cheer him up a bit, they had a snowball fight.

And yes, they did go to Prom in their outerwear.

Mabel: And I got a genie to give us money for a new house!

Zhiddezoe: So, are they together yet? The longing for grandchildren that I got as an elder has not gone away.
Goswald: Well, kind of. I would point out that Mabel doesn't understand much about emotions yet. They mainly just danced together as far as I can tell.
Zhiddezoe: Ah well, there's still time.

The next morning...

New house tour time! This is the front hallway, which may or may not contain collection pieces depending on where I decide to store them.

Bathroom #1

The somewhat bare living room... (hopefully I will add more stuff over time)

Bathroom #2 ...

Mabel and Frederic's room ... (I couldn't be bothered to make more than one room for them)

Stanley and Zhiddezoe's room ... (again I need to work on decoration/room sizing skills)

The study, which has very few skilling items to avoid accidental removal of skill challenges...

The kitchen/laundry/dining room/room for Bonehilda's closet...

A nice party area in the garden for when it's warmer...

Clothes lines and various sporty things buried underneath snow...

A wedding area and a pond...

And finally a view of the overall house (from behind). The house is probably going to be added to and changed over time but it's definitely nicer than the previous hut where everyone slept in one room.

Next time: Birthdays!

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 6 (30/11/2013)
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:08 AM »
Sorry that I've been procrastinating on posting this, but hopefully I will have more time over Christmas to get my posts up to date and then continue playing.

Anyway, to the next chapter...

Chapter 6: A Pirate King

This chapter begins with Zhiddezoe graduating again.
Zhiddezoe: Well, I dropped out of high school to join the recruitment programme for the deep space exploration corps.
Goswald: But why would that mean you need to graduate now?
Zhiddezoe: Because the city records office in Isla Paradiso can get very confused: However, it will provide nice decoration for the walls.

Later, Mabel and Eric had a conversation while Mabel's mum chaperoned took a nap on the sofa.
Mabel: It seems quite strange that you're still my friend even though I love the water and you hate it.

Frederic: Well, I actually think you are quite brave for going in there: it would probably take a thousand years for me to summon up the courage to dip a toe in.

Mabel: Also, I'm sorry you had to give up on fishing to make potions for my family and such.
Frederic: That's ok: Besides, otherwise it risks your mother invalidating a supermax and that would do terrible things for the dynasty.

Mabel: Are you sure you still want to keep helping the dynasty? It would probably mean that you see me and my parents die and I'm not sure if that's really fair on you.

Frederic: Don't worry Mabel: It'll be ok. I'm not going to go away. You're my best friend and it's my duty to always be there for you.
Mabel: Thanks Eric.

And so Frederic continues to learn to make potions as usual.

Mabel: What do you think you'll do when you're grown up? There's probably enough room in the house for you to get married and have kids.
Frederic: Well, I have no idea about having kids yet, but I do want to become a magician...

Mabel: What stage name do you think you'll have?
Frederic: I'm going to be the Pirate King! A swashbuckling, charming and surprisingly good-looking master of tricks and entertainment!
Mabel: *laughs* that's brilliant!

Frederic: What about you? What are you going to do once you've finished your requirements?
Mabel: You know, I'm really not sure: I know  need to find someone to have a child with, but I have no idea who.
Frederic: What would you look for in your child's dad?
Mabel: Umm...

Mabel: Maybe someone who's kind, and clever, and who I enjoy spending time with?
Frederic: Sounds good to me.
Mabel: Besides, I have plenty of time to decide still. I'm sure I'll bump into someone at some point...

Awkward teenage conversations over, we move on to Mabel and Frederic's young adult birthdays.

Mabel: I'm going to go bald again, aren't I?
Goswald: Judging by the next screenshot, yes.

Frederic: I feel thankful that I haven't got a pattern-baldness gene.

Mabel went back to her old hairstyle. I think it's pretty much accepted by now that she's a clone of her mother.

And here are Mabel's clothes.

Frederic: What do you think of my new clothes, Mabel?
Mabel: Um, they're very smart. You'll make a very charming and dapper magician.

So Frederic embarked on his career of magician (Mabel has already registered as a scuba diver).

Frederic: I'm ever so cool with this bow tie and the ability to conjure things out of thin air!

Goswald: Methinks it needs more practice.

Stanley got old...

... and nearly immediately young again.

Stanley: I am just as brilliant without my moustache! My clothes are horrible though. Change?
Goswald: Do you know how many crashes I had trying to get Mabel and Eric's clothes right?
Stanley: Point taken. I can get my good clothes back at the end of the dynasty.

To end this chapter, we have graduation pictures. Enjoy!

Next time: Beginnings... of things

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 7 (15/12/2013)
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 04:40:16 PM »
Chapter 7: Buttercup

This chapter is about a certain new addition to the family.

To avoid her hormonal mother, Mabel has gone scuba diving...

... and I built a small nursery for the new arrival.

Goswald: *whispers* Also, I think Mabel has gotten past her teenage awkwardness...

Mabel: So I was exploring this underwater cave looking for exotic tropical fish...

Mabel: ... when I found these flowers growing.
Frederic: *(speechless but very flattered)*

Mabel: Oh, to hell with these flirting attempts.

Goswald: Let's leave them to it, shall we?

Especially since Stanley is freaking out again.
Zhiddezoe: I don't know what he's so freaked about: I've done this before, after all.
Goswald: Maybe we just need to send him out until it's over?
Zhiddezoe: He said he wanted to be with me at the birth to see his new child: He's a very daft man and I'm used to it.

Welcome little one.
Altogether now: AWww... alienboo!
Goswald: What do you want to call her?
Zhiddezoe: I think Buttercup is a lovely name: It sounds similar to a word in my language describing when the sun shines between the two moons and makes a greenish-yellow light.
Goswald: What was Mabel named after then?
Stanley: I named her after my great-aunt. Zhiddezoe chose her middle name though.

As in the usual tradition, Buttercup was brought to a birthday cake straight after her birth.

Ladies and gents, we have another bug...

... but she does have this lovely minty hair colour!
Buttercup: I agree, it is a lovely colour.
Goswald: *jumps slightly* I really should have expected that you could talk, too.
Buttercup: It's all right. I could have had a more human brain than Mabel, so you couldn't have made a complete conclusion about whether I could talk yet.

Buttercup is Friendly and Good, but has a slightly emo side about her...
Buttercup: What? Black goes with my eyes.

Now for the toddler spam...

Mabel: ... and my second skill challenge is finished!
Goswald: Brilliant! But I need to get the toddler spam out!

walking...

Talking...

I did potty train her, but she went and aged up quite quickly...

Buttercup: I like this hairstyle: it's good for princesses and mermaids.

After giving her suitably girly but also black clothes...

...she went off to the school of peace and love.
Buttercup: It's not often that you get born, grow up and move away in one update.

Mabel: I've finished the third skill challenge!
Goswald: Yay! Now to wait for bottles for that pesky last diving oppourtunity...

Zhiddezoe had another birthday (Just to adult this time).

Stanley and Zhiddezoe celebrated a bit.
Mabel: Another sibling? Really? I just got one this update!
Goswald: If it helps their lifetime happiness...

To end, Mabel has just maxed the scuba diving skill, and so has this rather natty new diving suit.

Next time: What's all this about another sibling?

• Nooboo
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Chapter 7 (15/12/2013) - Buttercup
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »
Hi, everyone,

I've decided to discontinue this dynasty because I've found my life increasingly busy and have been feeling disinterested in playing with the Gilberts (though I am playing another family right now which I am finding fun). Could someone graveyard this please?

Thanks,
GoswaldtheGargoyle

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Gilbert 4x4 dynasty: Graveyard?
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 02:47:38 PM »
I'll move the story to the graveyard as you requested, Goswald.  If you feel like restarting it at some point, you can contact me or another staff member to move it back for you.  Good luck with your next project!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything