Author Topic: Money tree matured using bloom won't harvest.  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Mikeyspoons

• Llama Wrangler
Money tree matured using bloom won't harvest.
« on: February 09, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
So my fairy has a garden and she has used bloom on pretty much every plant to help them reach maturity. She did so with a money tree and I was able to harvest money bags from it once. However, since then a sim week has passed and no more money bags have been produced. When I hover over the tree, its status is set at harvest rather than mature. I was wondering if this is a glitch with bloom or just a general glitch with money trees. Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Money tree matured using bloom won't harvest.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »
So my fairy has a garden and she has used bloom on pretty much every plant to help them reach maturity. She did so with a money tree and I was able to harvest money bags from it once. However, since then a sim week has passed and no more money bags have been produced. When I hover over the tree, its status is set at harvest rather than mature. I was wondering if this is a glitch with bloom or just a general glitch with money trees. Any help would be kindly appreciated.
I've been having the same problem, just with a regular human sim. It's in my immortal dynasty too, meaning it's going to take a lot longer to get to level 10 of the gardener career. Unfortunately, I think it's just another glitch to do with money trees rather than using bloom.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mikeyspoons

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 11:39:44 AM »
Thanks for that Bubbles. I shall just have to try planting another one to see what happens. Back hunting special seeds again!

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:51:58 PM »
Does your sim have the gatherer trait? The money trees tend to glitch with the gatherer trait and get stuck in harvest mode (but can't be harvested).

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 02:13:06 AM »
Does your sim have the gatherer trait? The money trees tend to glitch with the gatherer trait and get stuck in harvest mode (but can't be harvested).
Yes, mine does. I'm going to speak to a member of the challenge team about it.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.