Author Topic: Is it worth it?  (Read 1778 times)

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
Is it worth it?
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:39:18 PM »
So, alot of people say world adventures is not worth all the trouble with traveling. I just want to know if it really it worth it before buying it. I think it looks cool, but if I can't use it and travel then whats the point?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:06:13 PM »
If you're interested in the gameplay it has to offer, then yes, it's worth it.  The bugs have been known for a long time and seem to be much better now.  I believe EA put some fixes into recent updates that make it easier to use.  It's still a good idea to save before traveling in case something goes wrong.  That way, you can go back to your save and do something different.  But overall, I think it's worthwhile if you want to travel.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 10:04:17 AM »
Okay, thanks Pam!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 08:26:56 PM »
I beleive World Adventures is worth it even if you don't travel, or travel much. There's lots of furniture/decor/hair etc. to play around with. If you're still not sure. Watch for it to be on sale and then grab yourself a copy.

I don't have my Sim families travel. But I love playing with the items that World Adventures comes with. :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything