Author Topic: Trouble getting Pangu's axe? This was a great help.  (Read 11648 times)

Offline Huge

• Townie
Trouble getting Pangu's axe? This was a great help.
« on: January 20, 2011, 07:55:14 AM »
If anyone's like me with NO sense of direction, this was superb. Step by step and very clear.
http://walkthruwa.blogspot.com/2009/12/pangus-ax.html

Offline Jowkoul

• Townie
Re: Trouble getting Pangu's axe? This was a great help.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 01:29:14 PM »
Thanks for sharing, nice site. If you didn't know, Carl's Sims 3 Guide also has a great article on Pangu's Axe and how to get it.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/worldadventures/pangusaxe.php
Just got the 'Death of Michael Jackson' moodlet, applies for 14 days, -200 mood

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Huge

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »
I did know thanks, but in all honesty, his picture was a bit confusing. For me at least.

I hope he doesn't take offence, I'm easily confused (plus a sight problem makes some pics hard to see clearly).

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 10:35:27 AM »
Great instruction. Bad thing is that I forgot to take the treasures while trying to find the Pangu's axe. Oh well, maybe next time. After all, I didn't look for any guides on my first try so it turned out pretty bad with the only treasure being the axe...
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Calgary_Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 03:40:46 PM »
I've printed out all the walkthroughs on that site and use them if I'm exploring tombs.  A few hidden rooms and such are missing, and only the tombs you explore through adventure chains are included, but it's a great guide.  Arthur Adventurson's mishaps have helped my Sims avoid traps and other dangers and find tons of treasure!

Offline SuziDusk

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 05:29:33 AM »
 ;D  OK so no one has posted about this for 3 months, but I have to thank the guy that did the help part as I dont think I would have gotten the axe if not for him.  Having said that I think I probably would have got it anyway but it just took time off as I only had a short while left in my Sims holiday. 

I actually found the final part of the quest the hardest, not because it was hard to do, but because my Sim just seemed to get tired really quickly.  Once she was tired the madam would not no matter what I did break the rubble pile, but to be honest I came across the solution because I was so frustrated.  I sent her into the last dive well, back to the beginning, and there is a room there with a couch so I was able to let her nap there for a while then start over, which was easy as all the   traps were sorted already.  The second time I tried, she got lonely, it was a case of arrrrrgggggghhhh!!!!  So I made her make a call to one of the Chinese Sims and she had a nice chat with them and that helped the loneliness, however, by the time she had finished she was too tired!!!!!  Yes I am now missing half my hair from pulling it out, but sent her up again, gave her 2 nap sessions, and then started over, and yeay, I eventually managed to get her to do it.  It was amazing how much energy she got from that and was hunky dory enough to visit the Sim to give him what he wanted and that was that

I now have 5 days of pure holiday for her, lots of martial arts, although she is already a black belt, its hard to find a good enough sparring partner, but she is now (today) going to spend loads of time meditating, using the dummies, breaking blocks and strangely enough, the first thing she did when she got back to base camp was go to the board for another adventure LOL

So job done, loads of coins, visa points and hopefully no darn paparazzi causing problems for her but some how cant see that happening!!!

So thanks for that help and the originator of this thread for posting the link, top stuff  ;)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 11:59:54 AM »
;D  OK so no one has posted about this for 3 months, but I have to thank the guy that did the help part as I dont think I would have gotten the axe if not for him.  Having said that I think I probably would have got it anyway but it just took time off as I only had a short while left in my Sims holiday. 

I actually found the final part of the quest the hardest, not because it was hard to do, but because my Sim just seemed to get tired really quickly.  Once she was tired the madam would not no matter what I did break the rubble pile, but to be honest I came across the solution because I was so frustrated.  I sent her into the last dive well, back to the beginning, and there is a room there with a couch so I was able to let her nap there for a while then start over, which was easy as all the   traps were sorted already.  The second time I tried, she got lonely, it was a case of arrrrrgggggghhhh!!!!  So I made her make a call to one of the Chinese Sims and she had a nice chat with them and that helped the loneliness, however, by the time she had finished she was too tired!!!!!  Yes I am now missing half my hair from pulling it out, but sent her up again, gave her 2 nap sessions, and then started over, and yeay, I eventually managed to get her to do it.  It was amazing how much energy she got from that and was hunky dory enough to visit the Sim to give him what he wanted and that was that

I now have 5 days of pure holiday for her, lots of martial arts, although she is already a black belt, its hard to find a good enough sparring partner, but she is now (today) going to spend loads of time meditating, using the dummies, breaking blocks and strangely enough, the first thing she did when she got back to base camp was go to the board for another adventure LOL

So job done, loads of coins, visa points and hopefully no darn paparazzi causing problems for her but some how cant see that happening!!!

So thanks for that help and the originator of this thread for posting the link, top stuff  ;)

Welcome to the forum SuziDuske.

It seems you had your own "little adventure" with your Sim over and beyond what adventure she was trying to complete hehe. I am glad the forum was able to help you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.