Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 327279 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Game Changer
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2013, 05:01:24 PM »
I have finally decided what I plan to do for this generation. I'm very, very excited about this generation, so fingers-crossed that we don't hit any bumps along the way!

The Game Changer
Raven was enjoying her pregnancy and relaxation but it didn't slow her down at all. When she wasn't keeping her needs up for her soon-to-be-born child, she was working on her magic, making potions or in her garden.

I'm extremely happy to announce that the Reapers have found their routine, and quickly which was good for my sanity.
Gigi and Khang (who still hasn't found a nickname yet) work out together in the mornings.
"Take your time on that nickname, boss. No need to rush and pick something like Gigi." He chuckled as he pulled himself up once more on the chin up bar.

"You want to say that to my face?" Gigi flexed his muscles.
You're a little lower on the food chain right now for you to be making such a remark Khang...
"I'm just teasing, anyways, Gigi and I are buds now. It's why we're working out in here... ya'know, to avoid the hormonal females of the house."
Khang, your wife is pregnant. She has earned her right to experience whatever emotion she wants to. Gigi, what's your excuse?
"Nothing at all, I just need to work out." He gave his best innocent smile.
Uh huh...

The rest of the day went by quickly, I'll just highlight the important bits, because I'm pretty sure everyone is more excited to see what the next day contained more.

Emrin learned to walk, her final toddler skill she needed. She's preparing to be aged up the next day, as her daddy took her to the library to read some toddler books later (as a side note, I will always refer to her dad as being Gigi, he's honestly a great father figure and I actually have grown a distaste for anything Luigi. If I'm ever talking about him, I'll use his name).
I feel a little bad that she inherited so much from Luigi, there's always plastic surgery if she can't take it, but I'm sure she'll grow into it.

Aurora got an invite to Tragic Reaper's party which was that night, she and Raven went separately. Raven went to tell her father the news of her pregnancy and Aurora went to meet up with family.

Cain was invited to the party, he got out his good ol' drum-set and played an awesome tune for everyone.

I also ran into Isabel at the party as well, she's started seeing an older gentleman. While it's a little weird that she's basically just turned a young adult not too long ago and she's dating an elder, but what can I say? The heart wants what it wants.

The next morning Raven woke up, showered and made the bed. She was about to go downstairs to munch on some pancakes when our newest addition decided to make their arrival.

It's a little boy, named Falor. Falor is a beautiful child.

He's also the game-changer. His traits? Genius.

And Evil. But you really can't tell by looking at him.

Emrin also aged up that day. I was far too excited about seeing them age up that I remembered I haven't told you anything about Emrin yet.
She's Absent Minded.

Artistic.

And Rebellious.

And by far the funnest dressing Sim of the house.

I can't stop taking pictures of her. She's just too awesome right now for words.

Falor also discovered something about himself too which caught me by surprise but I don't know why it would.

An Evil Witch? I'm going to have way too much fun with him.
Especially since I can honestly say this and you know you'll all melt:
Try saying no to this face?

With Emrin bending the rules and Falor plotting, what could be next for the children of the Reapers?

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »
Oooo an evil witch. Toilets beware once he gets his magic level up! Also eating the poisoned apples won't kill anyone. They'll just pass out and have a negative moodlet for a while.

Yes I tried it. Shhh.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2013, 11:10:43 PM »
I know I haven't commented in a while, but this is absolutely excellent. I really love Aurora and Giacomo's love story. :) Emrin is adorable (and I LOVE her clothes).

Oh dear...Falor is going to be some serious trouble.

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2013, 01:06:45 AM »
Surprisingly, I've never tested out an evil witch. Evil genie, evil vampire, sure, but not a witch. This will be interesting, to say the least.

And was that gnome looking up Raven's dress while she was in labor?!  ::)
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2013, 02:44:10 AM »
Falor is just too precious, I love playing evil witches, you'll have such fun! Emrin's artistic, of course she has to dress quite odd =D A peeping gnome while you're giving birth.. that's just to disturbing.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2013, 03:54:15 AM »
Emrin? Absent minded? Eh? Did you give her trait on purpose?
Falor is actually my favourite! Hope that he will become so evil and he can take over the world especially capture more fan for him ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2013, 05:27:31 AM »
How about Ang? It’s simple and stills a part of his name. Although this name kinda remind me of Aang from The Last Airbender ::)
Glad to see Tragic make some appearance here with his normal outfits not some silly outfits. To be honest your previous attempt was funny but he looks better in his usual clothes :P

Emrin makeover is good. It's pretty different from her toddler-hood. Who never expect that he's the evil witch with that adorable face ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2013, 10:20:53 AM »
Oh dear, an evil witch! Trust me, Liv, you WILL have fun if you really let him embrace his evil side. =D

Both of the kids are adorable though! Did you use an unlock cheat to get Emrin's hairstyle? Because I don't remember seeing it anywhere in CAS for kids. Can't wait to see this story progress though!
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2013, 12:48:20 PM »
Oooo an evil witch. Toilets beware once he gets his magic level up! Also eating the poisoned apples won't kill anyone. They'll just pass out and have a negative moodlet for a while.

Yes I tried it. Shhh.

Really I was thinking more along the lines of the Ice-Blast spell/Fire Blast/Toadafication/Pestilence Curse, etc. However those apples are useful for prisoners, just saying.

I know I haven't commented in a while, but this is absolutely excellent. I really love Aurora and Giacomo's love story. :) Emrin is adorable (and I LOVE her clothes).

Oh dear...Falor is going to be some serious trouble.
They were a fun one to write. Emrin was way too much fun dressing up, I'm not sure what got me started there, I guess when I switched her pants from a full outfit that shirt spawned up with the purple pants I wanted (I think I was planning on doing black with purple accents for her) and I was like "I love that. Leaving it."
Falor is going to be a lot of fun, really. I'm not entirely sure how I plan to flesh out his character all the way, but I have some really good ideas.

Surprisingly, I've never tested out an evil witch. Evil genie, evil vampire, sure, but not a witch. This will be interesting, to say the least.

And was that gnome looking up Raven's dress while she was in labor?!  ::)
Falor is just too precious, I love playing evil witches, you'll have such fun! Emrin's artistic, of course she has to dress quite odd =D A peeping gnome while you're giving birth.. that's just to disturbing.
I've played a few before, there's nothing over-the-top about being overly evil except that you could possible bring up the "Fiendishly Delighted" moodlet on purpose more times than not (fire-blast on someone, etc), anything over the top will likely come from his character and his crazy ideas. :)
Oh my gosh I completely forgot to mention that in the story! It was so weird, the gnome just showed up right after Raven stopped to go into labor. I kept thinking, "he must be a doctor in another life" or something, it cracked me up. That gnome is just very creepy all the time. I'll give you exhibit A:

This is the same gnome who randomly appeared on the tub across from the shower Khang and Raven were woohooing in. So, he's a creepy guy.

Emrin? Absent minded? Eh? Did you give her trait on purpose?
Falor is actually my favourite! Hope that he will become so evil and he can take over the world especially capture more fan for him ♥

To be honest I maybe have committed a problem with that, I couldn't remember if it was Absent Minded or Easily Impressed - is it sad that I mix those two up? I randomize the first 2 traits to give me an idea of what I want for my character. I hit randomize 3 times for Falor and every single time one of his traits was Evil. I took it as a sign. Hers was something along the lines of artistic and I'm pretty sure it's absent minded. Er, I feel like a bad watcher now. When I boot the game up later I'll be sure to let you know if I was wrong.
Oh, and don't worry, I have big plans for Falor.

How about Ang? It’s simple and stills a part of his name. Although this name kinda remind me of Aang from The Last Airbender ::)
Glad to see Tragic make some appearance here with his normal outfits not some silly outfits. To be honest your previous attempt was funny but he looks better in his usual clothes :P

Emrin makeover is good. It's pretty different from her toddler-hood. Who never expect that he's the evil witch with that adorable face ;)

HAHA great minds think alike! The first nickname that came to my head was Ang, but I just thought it would be too weird to compare him to one of my favorite shows!
I'm glad I ran into Tragic too, I really don't hear much about him from story progression except that he and Agnes are very happy, and that he's a rising doctor (with silly outfits). Haha, that wasn't my attempt! That was story progression giving him work clothing. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it so I snapped a picture. I couldn't edit his outfit either, so I knew he was dressed for work.
Yeah, I figured the rebellious/artistic side of her would make her want to stand out a little in my probably overly-Gothic theme here. Not sure if I'll keep her that way as she gets older or if I'll slowly shift her back into more "normal" clothing haha. I guess it will depend on how lazy I am.
Falor is so adorable beyond words, I was almost a little sad he wasn't a little less baby-faced to be more evil but then I realized how advantageous that was for him. No one would ever see his face and expect him to be evil. I mean, I still struggle with the concept.

Oh dear, an evil witch! Trust me, Liv, you WILL have fun if you really let him embrace his evil side. =D

Both of the kids are adorable though! Did you use an unlock cheat to get Emrin's hairstyle? Because I don't remember seeing it anywhere in CAS for kids. Can't wait to see this story progress though!
Oh I already have big plans for Falor (I do keep saying that, he's just so exciting being my first evil sim to have in this legacy!). I love both kids in their own way, I wished Emrin had inherited more of her mom, but I think she'll pull of her beauty easily. Her hair is a store hair, found here, I think it's part of the African Inspirations collection? nope it's part of the Everyday Kids Collection. When I stopped using really any CC hair I had a little breakdown and bought a lot of hair/clothing from the store to make up for my lacking collection.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Plots
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2013, 09:52:21 PM »
Ok! Heads up everyone, this is the last chapter I will likely be able to get to you guys for a while! I hope it's not too boring, but at least you can all sigh in relief that it won't be a massive cliffhanger that will leave you hanging for weeks.
Well, there is, of course, the small cliffhangers we can all hang on to...
This weekend in my move in date. I can try my best to get another chapter up tomorrow but I can't promise that. Tomorrow I will be packing everything up, except for my computer (that will be done on Friday) and I leave early Saturday. I'm excited and scared and anxious. We don't have any internet set up at this point though so it could be a while before I am able to post something.

Plots
"Look, Khang, can't you do this for us?" Gigi whispered, his head swiveling back to the door to make sure no-one was hearing their conversation. Khang looked at the nursery door where Raven was tending to their child.
"I don't feel very good about this." Khang said, sucking in on his cheeks. His wife. His child.
"Come'on! You're a flirt by nature! I can get Rae out of the house for a little while and you just need to get her falling hard enough to break up with him."
"I still don't know..."
"That guy doesn't deserve happiness."
"I know he doesn't, he's a jerk, but if Rae knew..."
"You just need to get this girl to break up with Luigi. For all you know you're helping her too."
"Why don't you do it?"
"I already beat the crap out of him, I'm sure I'm well known by his new plaything. She'd be less likely to go for me, besides, you're young and handsome and new to her."
"Fine, I'll do it, but that doesn't mean I'll like it."
"Thank you!"
"Not so loud." Khang said quickly, he swallowed hard as things quieted in the nursery.
"Don't worry man, I don't think she heard us."

Raven had been quietly in the nursery when the two men of the house had started talking. Having inherited her mother's mom-ears she listened in quietly as she ushered her son to take his first steps.

Raven loved her family dearly, she remembers very strongly the day that Aurora came home looking like a wreck explaining her pregnancy. How a day later she discovered Luigi had up and moved on to someone new, and even got engaged to her. Aurora seemed so angry and hurt and frustrated. Raven would never forget that.
She looked down at her son for a moment. "Oh sweetie, it's such a good thing you can't understand the conflicts going on right now."

What Raven didn't expect was that he could. He made a silly face to see his mommy smile before his mind busily connected the dots that explained why everyone was so up and down. His mother often babbled to him about the drama in the family, assuming he couldn't understand. Falor was struck by his mother's calm reserve as she had a cold edge to explaining that his dad was a flirt, and that he would be important to bringing peace to the family through revenge.
"I guess mommy's going to have to leave for a little while. Keep an eye on your dad, sweetpea."
Falor hid his grimace by tugging on his mom's hair.
"Yeouch! Careful little one, that hurts."
Falor couldn't wait until he could be taught to speak. He already picked up quite a bit, but he didn't want to surprise anyone. He liked being the quiet listener, and if he had to feign misunderstanding to do so then he would.
Raven sat her son down and Falor immediately began muttering gibberish to his doll. Raven smiled at her son's innocence, but what does innocence really mean when the boy was constantly making connections that no one else would know about?

Raven left the nursery to the guys looking guilty.
She started slowly. "I think I'm going to go for a walk," she paused." A long one. So, if you need to, I don't know, get a few things done privately around the house I'll be out of your hair until noon."
Khang and Gigi awkwardly shared a glance at each other as Raven shrugged and walked out the door.

"Do you think she heard?" Gigi asked quietly once she was long gone.
"I don't know." He sputtered. "I don't think I want to either."
Khang, feeling the guilt build up in his stomach went into his son's nursery and started to potty train him.

Falor couldn't help but wonder why his daddy looked so upset. His mommy hadn't raised her voice, nor had she said anything harshly. His daddy was feeling guilty. Falor looked at his dad and started to realize what a powerful emotion guilt was, and he couldn't help but smile widely at his father who was faking happiness.

Rosaria Stefani arrived at their house shortly, and it was soon discovered she was heavily pregnant again with Luigi's child. Poor woman.

Khang greeted her intimately, having known her from high school and even once imagined what it would be like kissing her. Now everything was a bitter feeling. Khang tried so hard to flirt with her but it all felt forced.

She was very self-centered and loved his compliments. It became clear to Khang why she had fallen in so easily with a corrupt military man. As soon as he could see her hanging onto his words, leaning closer to kiss him he pulled away and finally asked her: "Do you think you could break it off with Luigi? Yeah, I know about him... but you could really do better." He spat out.

She looked at him seductively, "Luigi who? You're very right that I can do better. The man doesn't even send me parental support - nor does he flatter me the way you do." She tried leaning in when Khang had enough.
He mocked her. "Woah now! Why in the world would I go after someone who is all over themselves!" He missed Raven. He missed her level-headedness and he really missed her humbling attitude.

He went on to berate her ignorance before asking her to leave. He exhaled hard and felt angry with himself. She hadn't kissed him, no, but what if she did? Raven had really been the only girl he ever thought about since the day she bewitched him in her parent's house. He had other romantic interests but they just weren't interesting anymore. He only desired Raven and she was all he could ever need.
So when she got home, he made that very clear to her.

Khang wrapped his arms around Raven and whispered, "I love you, you know that right?"
"Of course I do, you silly man. You act like you've been up to something." Raven feigned ignorance for a moment longer as it looked like Khang was about to pop. "I know, you know." She finally said.
"You knew?" He sputtered. "You knew and you still left me to do that?"
"Yeah, I guess I did." She said softly.
"But... but why?!"
"Luigi really hurt Aurora, and he'll probably really hurt this girl too. I wanted him to hurt."
"Look, it didn't go that far-" Khang started to try to spill.
"No." Raven cut him off. "I don't need to know anything, Khang. You don't have to explain anything. I'd rather not know." She walked off and back into the nursery leaving Khang still reeling with guilt. He would make this up to her somehow, no matter how innocent it was.

The rest of the family were moving around obliviously, asides from Gigi, however who had celebrated this small victory with Aurora in a way that left her feeling ill.

Emrin had a feeling there was a lot going on so she kept to herself and painted her first picture which was beautiful and matched both her room and her style.

Of course the walls went and ruined it by eating the painting when I tried to drag it there. Oops. I felt awful immediately, but when I sent Emrin back to painting she painted the exact same picture again, as if to say she forgave me... or that she really wanted that picture up on her wall.

I took extra care to put it up in her room. Emrin loved painting with all of her heart. She could express her desires that no one else understood in the secret language that only so many could understand - the kind of people she wanted to understand her. Her mother and father both tried very hard, but they always misunderstood her hatred for all things run by "the man."
No one understood that her anger with authority didn't come from nowhere, but it came from the disgruntling hatred of her own biological dad. She could never say the word "dad" in the same sentence with... him. She had done as all young girls did when trying to find out more about her other parent in the equation of her birth, but he shoved her aside, she wasn't his real kid like Dexter was. Dexter was born to Rosaria not too long earlier. It broke Emrin's heart to be rejected by the man in uniform she was supposed to call her dad. Dirty cops and military sims existed everywhere, and she had a strong hatred for all of them.

Aurora had one last gig before she would roll into her maternity wear - what? Maternity wear? I guess she and Gigi had a lot to celebrate that night...
The whole family attended.

Even Falor, who happily distracted himself from all the surroundings with his doll Demi.

Khang had sat next to Raven that night. She was looking at the show while he looked at her. "I flirted. I said some nice things about her eye color and her material things. It felt really... wrong." He swallowed. Raven tilted her head but continued watching the show. "It was wrong because while I was saying all of those nice things to her, I wished it could've been you." He finished as he choked up on the last few words. He turned away from her, unable to take the cold shoulder he had been getting. He jumped when he felt her hand touching his. She turned and looked at him with a forgiving smile, squeezing his hand before turning back to her sister performing on stage. He squeezed it back and didn't let it go.
 When the show wrapped up, Gigi offered to take everyone to dinner on him. Raven opted out of it, seeing how late it was and wanting to get Falor home to bed. Khang insisted he needed to take his wife home, but Emrin was jumping up and down at the bit, saying she was "starving!" and that the performance was the best. When Gigi had turned to gather Aurora she had switched quietly into her maternity wear.

They smiled knowingly at each other before the three of them went to dinner with Emrin chatting the whole way in.

Anyways, fingers crossed for Aurora's pregnancy! The spin was supposed to happen when she was on stage, so now she's switched into Maternity clothing but she doesn't have the "pregnancy" moodlet... let's hope for a healthy baby!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2013, 05:04:59 AM »
I believe that we must take our real life as our first priority. Don't worry LivvieLove, there is a magical tool: My Bookmarks. Good luck for move in progress, take care and stay healthy :)

Sucking in on his cheeks? Don't tell me that he's a vampire hybrid ::)

The way that you tell me about Khang, he’s not favourite one, because he has tendency to cheating over Raven. I know that Raven is sweet and forgivable person, but not me. Even that he using that as a plot, but that was consider as cheating in my eyes, especially when he use that interaction. I know, I know that is only plot, but revenge didn't get him anything in the end, just another trouble and everybody hurts I hope that he learn about that and move on from the past. Well, that’s my point of view.

You can try about his plot and make it successful though, this is your story anyway.

I notice that your story seem longer than usual. But, don't worry about that the longer the story for me more fun to read :)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2013, 05:16:32 AM »
I'm extremely happy Khang didn't betray Raven - I wish he'd beaten Luigi up though. Falor is becoming just like Raven when she was younger. Oh, another nooboo on the way.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2013, 09:18:47 AM »
You almost got me there. I thought that Khang will betray her if he did, I'll never forgive him :(

Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2013, 12:20:06 PM »
Yes, in response to all of you, Khang actually never betrayed her. *I* was the one who had to initiate all the actions. He refused to take things any further and he continued rolling wishes to be romantic with Raven. I was genuinely shocked by that point. I mean, I've caught Gigi a time or two flirting innocently with someone (and being rejected because he didn't know her) right in front of Aurora and exciting no response from her. I guess Khang takes his love life more seriously than I expected because he's never once flirted with anyone other than Raven (autonomously) that I can recall ever since he joined the household and, subsequently, got married to Raven.

Surprisingly, Khang actually never got to "Romantic Interest" with Rosaria. He flirted with her until the they were considered "very alluring" then he asked her to leave Luigi, then he started insulting her so she wouldn't get any future ideas with him, all the while popping wishes for Raven.

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2013, 12:25:43 PM »
I have much to much faith in Khang. I didn't doubt for a second that he would honestly betray Raves. But that could come back and bite me. I'm already rooting for Emrin for next gen heir! Unless you're going to do another dual heirship thing which I'm okay with. Falor's apparent genius is rather frightening though O.o

Real life always comes first though, Livs! Hope you can get internet up and going soon because there's gonna be a poll in my story soon...if I update fast enough. I should be working on that right now, and where am I? Here.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"