Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 327838 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Hectic Life of Agnes
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 07:45:26 PM »
What a perfect reward to posting my story---an update on yours!! Tragic teaching Raven to talk. I laughed harder at that scene than I should have.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the girls age up. It's always hard to chose and heir like you said but Aurora and Raven...that was the cutest wake up I'd ever seen. She's still got my heart. #TeamAurora. I love Raven's little mohawk, by the way, it's the cutest thing ever.
I'm excited to see them too! Unfortunately until the next little one is born things have slowed a little bit in my game. I think I spent 45 minutes (I kid you not) in CAS picking out the *perfect* prom outfit for Aurora. She's very dramatic, and she loves to make an entrance (that's why she always has face paint and exaggerated makeup). I swear to you, that Aurora looks good in every hairstyle. Every. Hairstyle. That's why it took 45 minutes, because I went through every. Single. Hairstyle. Raven is adorable and quirky. I have huge plans for her as well (but I'm not going to say anything about that just yet, all will be revealed in the next chapter).
Agnes' face is priceless as she's stuffing apples xD I love this legacy, even in it's early stages, and wish all the kids could have a chance to grow old together but that's unlikely.
I love that hair and clothing on Agnes! It's really pretty amazing, as I've tried it on other sims and it never seems to look 'right', but with her it's perfect.

If you move to a new town are you going to end up taking the whole family? Or just whomever ends up being the heir? 
I've beaten myself up over that for ages! I really can't decide what I'll do with the family. For a long time I thought, oh, maybe I'll just take them all with me and leave them to story progression... and then the horror sinks in of letting story progression take them.
As of now, the house is practically full (we could have one more large pet, but that would really be overkill on me, I'm a super micro-manager, and poor Bear barely gets enough love from me), so there's no way I could take them all with me and have my heir get married and live all in the same house, I'm still deciding if I'll leave them in town or if I'll take them with me yet. I'm not ready to decide either.
Glad that I didn’t missed so many chapters :)

Children of Reapers

Have you changed Agnes Lifetime Wish somehow? To made her to have surrounded by Big Family? Or keep her original LTW?
Yes, you’re right! Their children are so adorable and I loved how you dress them! My favorite in this chapter is Aurora, second to that there’s Isolde! Do you use custom skin somehow? I notice Cain skin is little different.

The Hectic Life of Agnes

I really love that first scene that was funny! And Tragic part is another funny one! I always love family bonding moment scene in Sims stories! That was my favorite! Agnes is a good hard-working mother indeed! And my favorites are still those two! Aurora & Isolde!

I love your writing style! It was so natural, flow nicely and enjoyable to read!
Yes, I have changed Agnes' and Tragic's LTW to be Surrounded by Family. I used the excuse that after all the Dynasties and such that she's tired of painting and sculpting.
Also, I do confess that I have a few CC items in my game. I used to have a huge amount of hair and clothing but when my game started to bog down I got rid of a lot of it (leaving only a few dresses and my skin and eye replacements). Isolde is a funny girl, I really need to give her some more face time.
Wow, have they been busy. :P
Oh my, very, very busy indeed.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Little Raven Girl
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 09:15:39 PM »
The Little Raven Girl
Raven had an immense amount of time on her hands.

She would often hate being left to her own devices.

But with the size of her family, she's learned to cope.

It wasn't before long that I deemed her to be ready.

Agnes gathered her little girl and brought her to the cake while Tragic cheered her on.
And that's when I discovered how different she was.

An extraordinary girl in an ordinary girl's body.

I knew then. I sent Agnes to receive a special birthday gift that would be a gift to Raven from me.

"I was told to give this to you love-bug. The watcher told me specifically to give this to you. I wasn't allowed to open it."
Raven smiled a knowing smile, I had come through for her after all.
Raven excused herself and ran up to her room she shared with Isabel and Isolde. Everyone was at school now, so she would have the room to herself.

"You came through!" She beamed.
Of course I did. I knew from your birth what you would be, but fate wasn't as kind to you as it was to your older sisters.
"Aurora never cared, not the way I did. She was always pretty, she didn't need anything else."
Just because you don't look like Aurora doesn't mean you're not pretty too.
"All of my sisters are lucky. They were born special. I'm just the the little Raven girl."
Don't be unkind to yourself child. Open your birthday gift.
"I'm a little scared..."
You don't need to be, I'm right here and I know this will work. It worked with your mom.
"You mean, my mom did this?"
Absolutely.

"I don't feel very different... maybe it didn't take?"
It took dear, you don't need to worry about it.
"Does this mean I'm special now too?"
You always were.
"Can I be an alchemist like my mom?"
You can be whatever you want to be.
"How about a fairy?"
I'll think about it. Now go and have a fun day off of school.
"Yay!"
After Raven was taken care of, I needed to shift my focus to the children coming back from school.

"We need to hurry! It's prom night!"
Oh, please don't ignore Bear, he went out of his way to bring you the newspaper...
"Prom... hello!"
Don't worry Bear, I love you.
"Liv! I need a new Prom outfit!"
"Why doesn't your dress work?"
"Shut it Cain! You only have to show up in a suit, I can't be seen in a dress more than once!"
"What is it with girls and all of these ridiculous social rules?"
Tragic patted his son's shoulder. "You don't want to know son, you really don't want to know."

So Aurora prettied and primped herself with the help of Agnes and I.

She was beautiful, of course. Just for fun, I grabbed a picture with Agnes' current hairstyle to show you the similarities.

She's all Agnes.
Aurora attended the prom with Garth French, he was a very handsome boy who decided to not wear the Tux I gave him.

While Cain took his crush of many years - Shawna Kimura-Steel

The dance went off without a hitch and both Aurora and Cain won Prom Court.
Their Prom pictures catch their personality spot-on.

While they were tearing it up at Prom, everyone else was bonding over a dinner.

They were a very close knit family and they liked it that way. Agnes and Tragic could feel the heir-poll looming in their future, and they both hoped and silently wished that it wouldn't tear their family apart when they would sit down their beautiful children to talk about it. Agnes rubbed her pregnant belly as a soft reminder that she wouldn't need to make a huge deal out of it just yet.
At least, so she thought.

To Recap:
Cain(Teen): Virtuoso, Friendly, Clumsy, Proper.
Aurora(Teen): Loner, Natural Born Performer(was Genius)*, Dog Person, Proper.
Isolde(Child): Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper, Easily Impressed.
Isabel (Child): Loves the Outdoors, Loves the Heat, Loves to Swim.
Raven(Child): Brave, Friendly, Supernatural Fan - - - Revealed LTW: Alchemy Artisan
Unborn Baby Reaper: Nadda.

*I recently found out that Aurora's LTW I had always planned for her actually didn't require the logic skill. I adjusted this trait because it fit her personality more as well, not that she isn't smart but she can be a little over-the-top.

The next chapter will likely be more informative on each of the children, and hopefully a new face will make an appearance!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 09:27:33 PM »
Yaaaaay for story progression mods and original townie offspring. :D

Raven is a little cutie, that's for sure. I can't wait to meet the new nooboo!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 10:31:05 PM »
Yaaaaay for story progression mods and original townie offspring. :D

Raven is a little cutie, that's for sure. I can't wait to meet the new nooboo!
Oh my gosh I can't even begin to tell you...
I almost hate that I've decided to make sure the heir moves and marries in the new town. Garth and Aurora are so, incredibly adorable together. Garth (the name) has a special place in my heart, so when I saw a child was named that (unfortunately I can't even remember who the father was, I know his mom was Molly French - I think that's her name, lives in the Single Moms household...) I rushed over the minute he became a toddler and aged him up just to see what kind of Sim would get one of my favorite names...
And he was GORGEOUS aged up in CAS, so I included him in the story without a doubt. I have so many little behind the scenes tidbits that I'm saving up for a Rainy day... it'll be fun!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 11:45:45 PM »
Is there any restriction when using mods in Legacy? I really want to see townies children too!

Raven is adorable; she just looks like Agnes in younger version of her. When it comes to Life State, Witch is my most favorite! Second to that is Genie, but I can't stand their blue skin (So, I edit them in CAS somehow ::) )

Cain prom picture somehow make me laugh, haha. But, I never get prom Picture like Aurora, I really loved her version!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 12:00:13 AM »
Is there any restriction when using mods in Legacy? I really want to see townies children too!

Raven is adorable; she just looks like Agnes in younger version of her. When it comes to Life State, Witch is my most favorite! Second to that is Genie, but I can't stand their blue skin (So, I edit them in CAS somehow ::) )

Cain prom picture somehow make me laugh, haha. But, I never get prom Picture like Aurora, I really loved her version!

Legacies are really open to interpretation.
The most common Legacy rules are Pinstar's (but if you have any vague idea about them then you know I've already failed miserably) but he hasn't updated his rules since World Adventures. With so much new gameplay and additional features it's really up to you. *I* have defined a Legacy as any multi-generational Sims game (I usually say the least amount of generations for it to count as a Legacy would be 10, but that's my opinion of it vaguely using Pinstars Rules). That's it. Whatever I feel I want to do or add to make those 10 generations enjoyable is up to me. I guess it also depends on the Legacy you want to play.
In my case I made up this legacy out of my head, I want each heir to move to a new town when they become of age (or around it). Because a legacy has so many different interpretations, mods usually aren't an issue and are usually acceptable.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 04:23:27 AM »
Aurora is stunning, we al know she gets it from her mum ^.^ Oh, Cain, you know how to make a girl laugh - I really can't get the prom photo out of my head. Pretty Raven, all your children have amazing genetics and I'm looking forward to meeting the next baby.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2013, 05:17:12 AM »

Legacies are really open to interpretation.
The most common Legacy rules are Pinstar's (but if you have any vague idea about them then you know I've already failed miserably) but he hasn't updated his rules since World Adventures. With so much new gameplay and additional features it's really up to you. *I* have defined a Legacy as any multi-generational Sims game (I usually say the least amount of generations for it to count as a Legacy would be 10, but that's my opinion of it vaguely using Pinstars Rules). That's it. Whatever I feel I want to do or add to make those 10 generations enjoyable is up to me. I guess it also depends on the Legacy you want to play.

In my case I made up this legacy out of my head, I want each heir to move to a new town when they become of age (or around it). Because a legacy has so many different interpretations, mods usually aren't an issue and are usually acceptable.

Thank you so much for the long explanation! I hope that you'll success this time while still having enjoyment from the challenge ;D

My Stories:

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 09:36:47 AM »
Amazing update!  The pictures from when Raven received her gift were so dramatic and your writing had me almost in tears.  I love this story.  You are very talented.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Reapers Stick Together
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2013, 09:23:04 PM »
Thank you so much for the long explanation! I hope that you'll success this time while still having enjoyment from the challenge ;D
Amazing update!  The pictures from when Raven received her gift were so dramatic and your writing had me almost in tears.  I love this story.  You are very talented.
Thank you both, and I am really enjoying this challenge, I can't wait to see who will be selected as heir... while if left to my own devices I think I know who I would pick, but I really want to challenge myself to play other areas, so I think that's why I love leaving it up to vote. :)
Anyways, this weekend I'll be up North doing some apartment hunting and furniture collecting, so I know I won't be updating for a while, I'll try to get another update in tomorrow but I have my graduation party in the evening, I'll do my best though. :)

The Reapers Stick Together
Many things are happening in the home of the Reapers.
It was decided while Cain and Aurora were still at Prom that Isolde and Isabel would age up.
First up was Isolde.

Than Isabel. Both girls gained the Proper trait.

The two girls had a style that were uniquely theirs, and their differences came out more now.
"My lips are pretty big..."
You'll grow into them Bel, besides, I actually feel you look strikingly different, very beautiful.
"I never said it was a bad thing... I have the perfect lips for kissing!"
Oh, well don't let your father here that...

Agnes' pregnancy was progressing very well.

The next day would be a difficult day for everyone, Cain and Aurora would struggle with the post-prom-late-night hangover, Isolde and Isabel would be facing a new day in the brutal world of high school, but I think the child who was most petrified of the new day was Raven, she didn't even come down to join the festivities of the night before, she just played with Edoif, her doll on the bathroom floor, the only place she could find privacy.

"Elementary School won't be that bad, right Edoif? No... it shouldn't be."
After school had passed the next day, and with the new freedom of the younger twins everyone sought out different activities.

Isabel Snorkeled in freezing cold water. Are you sure that's healthy Bel?
"I'm wearing a wetsuit! Besides, I'm in the PolarBear Club! We don't get sick from cold."
If you say so...
"You're the one who decided we even needed to have a winter! I want to move someplace warm where I can snorkel and scuba dive all year long!"
Like Isla Paradiso?
"Yeah! I'll have wicked parties at night and swim all day. When I get tired I can just chill in the sand and get a tan... not something I've been able to do ever!"
Sorry, you were a fall baby, there wasn't anything I could do about it!
"Sure, now do you mind?"
Oh, right. On the other hand Isolde was searching for scrap for her newest invention.

"I discovered how to make a toy dog, I want to make one and give it to Raven, she was so apprehensive about today."
You're a good big sister.
Meanwhile, back at the school, Cain and Aurora were discussing Raven getting home. The school bus had stop working (not that it ever worked well to begin with) which left them all to their own devices on how to get home.

"I've got the car, Aur'a, I can take her home."
"You sure you don't mind waiting?"
"Nah, you couldn't keep a good balance on mom's old vacuum anyways. I'll see you at home."
"Good point, how about tomorrow I get the car and you can go home while I wait? We can take turns?"
"Deal."
So Cain waited outside the school for Raven.

"I hate calculus."
You and me both. I've got a bad feeling about something, maybe you should check on Raven?
"It's not even 3 yet, she'll be out soon."
By the time 3:30 rolled around Cain looked up from his guitar he'd started to play.
"I'm going to go in and get her, maybe she got lost?"
Good idea.
Cain walked into the School and turned left to get to the Elementary wing. For the most part, it was deserted. He turned a corner and saw the Alto kid as he shoved a little girl over.
"Leave me alone!" Raven sniffled. Emanuel Alto went to stoop down over her to make a snarky remark but he was caught. Something big had a hold of his backpack.
"Apologize." Cain spoke coldly, glaring at the wide-eyed boy who stared at him in shock. "Did you hear me? I told you to apologize."
"I-I-I'm s-s-so-sorry." Emanuel sputtered out quickly.
Cain bent low and level with the child, he was always a level-headed guy but this kid had made him angry. "If I happen to learn about you doing anything like this again to anyone else, you'll be speaking to me about it, but if you so much as look meanly at my sister again, you'll regret it." With that, he dropped the poor 11 year old and watched as the kid ran off and out of sight. Raven wiped her tears away with scraped hands as Cain helped her up. "Let's get out'ta here kiddo."
When the exited the building, Raven collapsed into Cain's hug.

"Why do you smell like old food?"
Raven wiped her nose as she sniffled. "Some of Emanuel's friends and him pushed me into the lunch garbage after they took my lunch money. I'm really hungry." A tear fell from her eyes as her lower lip quivered. "I tried to tell them to leave me alone but they just thought it was funny." Her shoulders shook with sobs. Cain clenched his jaw, angry at himself for letting the Alto kid off so easily. It was probably for the best.
"Do you want to go home?"
"No, I don't want everyone to see..." She wiped another tear away. "They're so busy with the baby and I don't mind... besides, mommy will only call the school and make things so much worse..."
Cain nodded, "come'on then, we won't go home. How about we get you something to eat?" He said softly as he picked a piece of napkin that was left out of Raven's hair. "I promise you, nothing like what happened today will ever happen again, ok?"
"How do you know?" Raven sniffled.
"Because we're Reapers, and Reapers stick together." Hearing him say that made Raven smile. Her family was always huge, but she was never alone.
So while others were gathering around the dinner that Aurora had made herself - Raven's favorite of Peanut Butter and Jelly, Cain took Raven to the Diner.

After Raven had cleaned herself up and finished her burger, Cain drove them both home. He sent Raven upstairs to shower out the leftover food smell and told her he'd help her with her homework afterward. Agnes and Tragic were busily getting the nursery ready again, so they didn't notice their daughter's smell, or the red rings around her eyes. Her siblings however, were much more perceptive. Cain bee-lined to his twin.

"You can't be serious? That Alto kid? Oh, he'll pay."
"What's going on?" Isabel looked up from her sandwich. Isolde poked her head from around the corner too, not missing a beat.
"That Alto kid, Emanuel was bullying our sister." Aurora said firmly.
A fire lit up behind Isolde's eyes. "Oh, that kid will regret doing that... just wait until I invent something-"
"No, no." Cain said firmly. "I gave the kid the scare of his life. We can't go around picking on people younger than us though, it's not right. We need a more defensive plan."
"I've got it!" Aurora smiled. She laid it out for Cain.

"I'm in!" The two girls shouted from the table.
Cain smiled. "Me too."
Cain went upstairs to play the piano in his room for a little longer while the girls worked out the details.

"Cain, can you help with my homework?"
"Of course! What's it for tonight?"
"Basic multiplication."
"Multiplication? Didn't you just start school?"
"I already knew the basics, the teacher said I needed more challenging stuff."
"I think you're a secret genius, how long have you been hiding that talent?"
Raven just smiled.

Together they flew through her homework, and as their watcher it made me proud to see the bond between oldest brother and his baby sister. I left them be for the rest of the night until Cain read her to sleep. Tomorrow he would make sure Raven had a better day, he counted on it.

Later that night, a special appearance was made.

Though I'm sure all the pictures I have of Agnes giving birth are awesome, I'm just going to cut to what everyone wants to see:

In no time at all, a boy was brought into the world, a Perceptive Loner. I wasted no time rushing him to an off the lot cake.
And now I present to you, the final child of Agnes and Tragic Reaper.
Aliester Reaper.

To Recap:
Cain(Teen): Virtuoso, Clumsy, Friendly, Proper.
Aurora(Teen): Loner, Natural Born Performer (was genius), Dog Person, Proper.
Isolde(Teen): Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper, Easily Impressed, Proper.
Isabel(Teen): Loves the Outdoors, Loves the Heat, Loves to Swim, Proper. Town Revealed: Isla Paradiso
Raven(Child): Brave, Friendly, Supernatural Fan. LTW: Alchemy Artisan.
Aliester(Toddler): Perceptive, Loner.

I thought about leaving Aliester for another day, but decided that if there was a chance I might not post tomorrow that I at least show you some toddler love! Hopefully tomorrow I can get a small segment in on how Cain, Aurora, Isolde and Isabel plan to handle the situation at school for their sister Raven. I was trying to make this chapter emotional enough to show some bonds between the children. Hopefully, it wasn't too cheesy! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 11:35:51 PM »
Yay! Another chapter! Oooh that will be a busy day! Don't worry, your reader will still always here. We have the power of My Bookmarks!

I love Isolde as a child, but seeing her in her teenage years, it's not bad. It not means that I'm not like her, but something from her is missing (or, I just love previous hair?). Nevertheless, I love her purple outfit!

For Isabel, she looks like her Dad, Tragic!

Raven and her new doll, oh! I see another possibility for another member in this Legacy! I suspect that would be her love interest or not, haha. I love how the kids are responsible for their role as siblings. That was pretty sweet! Aliester is adorable!

My favorites so far are: Aurora, Isolde and Raven!

My Stories:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 02:24:25 AM »
I really want to know what the kids will do! Stupid Alto boy =[ Welcome, Aliester! Oh boy, Isolde and Isabel are so gorgeous! I may just faint from pretty sims syndrome xD
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2013, 09:24:59 AM »
It wasn't cheesy at all! I love how you came up with that broken bus etc. ^^. I'll be following this story~
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2013, 11:12:13 AM »
Yay! Another chapter! Oooh that will be a busy day! Don't worry, your reader will still always here. We have the power of My Bookmarks!

I love Isolde as a child, but seeing her in her teenage years, it's not bad. It not means that I'm not like her, but something from her is missing (or, I just love previous hair?). Nevertheless, I love her purple outfit!

For Isabel, she looks like her Dad, Tragic!

Raven and her new doll, oh! I see another possibility for another member in this Legacy! I suspect that would be her love interest or not, haha. I love how the kids are responsible for their role as siblings. That was pretty sweet! Aliester is adorable!

My favorites so far are: Aurora, Isolde and Raven!
Isolde and Aurora take greatly after their mother, I went for a more "no-nonsense" look with Isolde because she's already taking her skills so very seriously where are Aurora is just kind of scraping by and having fun. They are each other's opposites, and I think I may try to point that out a little more in the story, but it's hard since none of them have any rivalry whatsoever. They're all very close.
You know, when I first started this and before Cain and Aurora were children they both received Imaginary Friend dolls. I named them accordingly and made sure they were opposite gender. I wanted to have a lot of children though, so I knew I.F. dolls would take away from the household. I was going to put down Aurora's doll when it vanished. It just wasn't there anymore, and there was no imaginary friend that came out of it. I took it as a sign to just have more kids and marry them to story progression, so while Raven is super fond of her doll (and plays with it autonomously) I feel kind of bad that I can't - at least - give her an imaginary friend.

I really want to know what the kids will do! Stupid Alto boy =[ Welcome, Aliester! Oh boy, Isolde and Isabel are so gorgeous! I may just faint from pretty sims syndrome xD
I know I can't believe it! In all honesty I was a little shocked at how *dramatically* Isabel had taken after Tragic. Then, after I had some time to mess around and give her an outfit and makeup and a new hairstyle she just seemed really exotically beautiful. She's just not the normal kind of Sim I see very often, and now after seeing her I'm a little sad more children didn't take after their dad, not that Agnes isn't beautiful... she just has kids that have a more familiar, but beautiful look.

It wasn't cheesy at all! I love how you came up with that broken bus etc. ^^. I'll be following this story~
Well I'm glad it doesn't come off as cheesy! I always get a little over-the-top when it comes to drama. I really had to think this one out for a while, and at first I wasn't so keen on the idea of having a story line where I couldn't actively take pictures, but I also didn't want to put all the time into setting up pictures for it either. I do try to follow my Sims though, and for some strange reason Raven went to school hungry, but she never ate while at school. She was literally starving and smelly when she left school (I felt like a bad watcher at that point, but I always knew that if you went to work hungry and lunch passed the hunger bar would fill). Also I can't tell if it's because of my Story Progression mods or just because I have so many children that my buses broke. It started right when Cain and Aurora hit teen when Isolde and Isabel were just children, the kids live out by Stony Falls so it's seriously a huge way away (for children on bikes, that is). Only one bus would arrive and take them home (always for the teens coming home) so the kids would have to bike their way back. I've invested in two fast cars (one for Tragic and one for Cain) and the girls all got vacuums from their mother. When Isolde and Isabel finally aged up to teen the bus just stopped coming. So I rolled with it. It's amazing how you can interpret some of these glitches however you like.

None of them have become game-breaking of any sorts to me, just new challenges.

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 06:23:13 AM »
Not sure how I missed the update, but here goes! I absolutely LOVE the bond between all the kids!! It warms my heart. Especially big brother Cain and baby Raven. I still love Aurora, but Raven is burrowing herself a very big place in my heart.

I just...literally I love the dynamic here. Isolde and Isabel grew up so differently, and Isabel's jaw is rather unfortunate but she looks more like Tragic than she does like Agnes. Isolde is adorable. Which reminds me, where on earth did you get Isolde and Aurora's hair styles? I definitely need Aurora's hair for my legacy's 2nd generation.

Keep up the amazing work, Livvie, I can't wait to see how this progresses. I'm terrified of what the family has in store for the Alto kid and how it's going to affect them. I've read to many legacy stories to believe that this is going to stay happy and cheery all the time. SOMETHING is going to happen.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

anything