Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 326906 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
This just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for including that last part so we know that Majnun heard Anne's cries.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
This just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for including that last part so we know that Majnun heard Anne's cries.
You know, I ALMOST didn't include that part (figuring I could toss it in with the next chapter), but something just seemed right about including it! Thank you so much! Hopefully it remains awesome! I'm having such a blast writing it. The next chapter is already halfway finished!  ::) These two are just so adorable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
"He would find Anne. He would tear the world apart as he did."

So romantic! Queen of Mush, you are amaaaaazing!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
To think this all started with Agnes and Tragic – the early days seem so innocent compared to now. As I already commented up to when Aurora and Raven passed the torch to Emrin I’ll continue from there.

I have not played ITF for so long so I was astonished when Glitch proposed to Emrin and was cheering for them both. Poor Emrin, I’m so pleased she and Glitch found a way to keep both of her boys.

I couldn’t help but think if Isabel had been the heir, her Isla Paradiso would have been completely different from Noten’s but then it hit me – he wouldn’t have existed! There was a line that made me smile: This could be our way to overthrow the corruption, to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

Aw, man, Noten’s death, whyyyy? I won’t ever think of Ruben in the same light again D=

I love the name theme for the kids, I had thought Edward was named for Edward Kenway but Blackbeard’s better since he was a real person ^-^ As much as I love both of the kids, I am over the moon that Mary won the poll.

When Palmira was confessing to Carolina about all the things that had happened I started to tear up, good job on that because I rarely want to cry when reading books xD

Can’t wait to read about Mary’s life in Barnacle Bay.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
"He would find Anne. He would tear the world apart as he did."

So romantic! Queen of Mush, you are amaaaaazing!
Oh you think that's bad? Just wait a chapter. :-X 8)
I love my mushy, ooey-gooey chapters. So. So. Much.
"I am Livvielove, Queen of the Mush, Protector of the Hopeless Saps, Defender of the Ooey-Gooey!"

To think this all started with Agnes and Tragic – the early days seem so innocent compared to now. As I already commented up to when Aurora and Raven passed the torch to Emrin I’ll continue from there.

I have not played ITF for so long so I was astonished when Glitch proposed to Emrin and was cheering for them both. Poor Emrin, I’m so pleased she and Glitch found a way to keep both of her boys.

I couldn’t help but think if Isabel had been the heir, her Isla Paradiso would have been completely different from Noten’s but then it hit me – he wouldn’t have existed! There was a line that made me smile: This could be our way to overthrow the corruption, to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

Aw, man, Noten’s death, whyyyy? I won’t ever think of Ruben in the same light again D=

I love the name theme for the kids, I had thought Edward was named for Edward Kenway but Blackbeard’s better since he was a real person ^-^ As much as I love both of the kids, I am over the moon that Mary won the poll.

When Palmira was confessing to Carolina about all the things that had happened I started to tear up, good job on that because I rarely want to cry when reading books xD

Can’t wait to read about Mary’s life in Barnacle Bay.
@Nettlejuice (tagging you in for easy comment access without spoilers to other comments! XD)
Aw! I was wondering if I would be hearing from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to read through my beastly story here! I'm going to respond in kind:
Agnes and Tragic did have an innocent start, but I'm working on it (I'll have an announcement in a few weeks, hopefully, about it). ;D

Oh my Glitch. I loved that little bot. He fell for Emrin and I was like "yeup, that's a thing. We're doing that now."

Thank you! That line was one of my favorites to write. I didn't really do the rebellion much justice in Noten's storyline, but that's ok. I mostly feel bad Mary and Edward's childhoods got so rushed due to the unplayability of the world.

Noten's death was so difficult for me to write. :-X I hope the rest of the story can make up for it (and other things)!

Yes! I loved my pirate-y theme. Both Mary Read and Edward Teach (or Thatch, depending on who you heard it from) were real people, I just based Mary's personality more solely off of the game's (being Assassin's Creed: Black Flag) rendition of Mary Read. Edward I drew a lot of inspiration from everywhere on him, though honestly his personality is probably closer to Jack Sparrow yet with less crazy stunts. ::)

I'm glad! Hopefully I might get the chance to make you cry one day. I'm pretty good at that (view the comment above me, I *am* Queen of the Mush - well, I gave myself the title anyways ::) XD).

Finally, can I just say how truly, UTTERLY excited I am for you to read about Mary's husband? Like, I'm so excited. Heh. Thank you again for you wonderful comment and for reading along! I, personally, feel you're finally actually getting to the story part of my story. I had a late start with my Legacy's storyline, and you're about to hit it. Hopefully it's still as interesting. :3

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Next chapter! You can't just leave it at that!!! Majnun, go kick some *word redacted* and save your Love!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Next chapter! You can't just leave it at that!!! Majnun, go kick some *word redacted* and save your Love!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
Right-eo, working on the chapter as we speak. =3 I love him and Anne together.
You know, I debated taking out Majnun's part (the last bit) of that last chapter and then jumping to Present Day time?
I'm not that cruel though.
And I'm on a roll with Majnun, so, you all get more of his lovely, shining personality. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Yes, more, please.
I'm glad you decided to leave in the last part. I loved seeing "The Determined Majnun."

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Yes, more, please.
I'm glad you decided to leave in the last part. I loved seeing "The Determined Majnun."
I promise I'm working on a chapter as we speak!
"The Determined Majnun."
I love it. He is determined, isn't he?
I get the feeling this next chapter might need to be split in two, not for length, it'll actually be shorter than most chapters I've written... but for pictures. I may... or may not go picture crazy this go around. Ah well. I'm off to finish this up! <3

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Perfect Chaos
« Reply #774 on: April 21, 2016, 04:08:47 AM »
If you need a song for this one, this is the one I wrote this chapter to.
I may have cried.
Ok, I totally did.

Perfect Chaos
Daisy had been throwing everything she owned into a small bag she kept under her bed. This was too much for her. The gods would not be pleased. Well, god, Daisy’s mind corrected. Though he was by far the most frightening.
Her thoughts drifted to Anne… what had she done? She should’ve claimed to not have found the daffodil. Now the sweet Anne was locked away from the rest of the world.
Daisy couldn’t do this any longer.
She quit.
She turned to grab something off her stand when she was thrown back against the wall. She wanted to scream but she could not, as the intruder’s arm was pressing too hard on her windpipe.

Majnun stared at her with anger and insanity in his eyes. He bared his teeth as he sneered. “Where. Is. She?” His voice was low and dark, holding many threats behind it.
Daisy whimpered and trembled.
“WHERE. IS. SHE?!” He screamed, his face growing closer to hers. She could feel his hands heating up with magic.
“The mistress and the neighbor locked her in the storage closet. They think she’s mad.” Daisy choked out.
Majnun released her from the wall and stumbled backward, putting a hand to his own head. He muttered something unintelligible under his breath and hissed through his teeth.
Daisy could feel her heart racing. He might kill her. He looked like he was ready to kill someone and that could easily be her. She rubbed her neck tenderly as she took in careful gasps.

Majnun glared at her, but his face softened. “Which storage closet?” Not that it mattered. He would rip the house apart if that’s what it took.
“Across the hall from her parent’s bedroom, that way.” Daisy pointed with her other hand. She was trembling.
Majnun gave a curt nod, gritting his teeth. He turned and blew the window open with a gesture of his hand. He prepared to step out before he looked back at the once-maid. “I would suggest you get out of here. I can’t promise I won’t destroy this house and everyone in it if I don’t find her untouched.”
Daisy trembled and nodded her head vigorously. She threw her bag closed and took off out the door with it in hand.

Anne trembled against the doorway, crying softly as she clutched herself. Her whole body ached. She was light-headed, bruised, and injured, but her heart hurt the most of all. Her flowers were dead. Majnun would never know how much she loved him. She looked at the window in the room and debated throwing herself out of it. No. She couldn’t bring herself to. Anne put her head down into her knees and cried harder.

The window rattled and came open with a gust of wind. Anne felt her eyes grow big, her head jerked upward and relief flooded her.
Majnun sat on his knees, his hand grasping his head, but he looked at her with soft eyes.
“You heard! You came for me!” She whispered. She scrambled to pull herself up, rushing to throw herself at him. Her legs protested too much and she collapsed into him, knocking both him and her back against the wall. “I’m so sorry.” She whispered into his shoulder.

Majnun’s arms found his way around her protectively. He never thought he would get to feel this again. He pressed his face against the top of her shoulder, turning it slightly and inhaling the scent of her hair. Everything was quiet in his head. A relieving silence. “Anne.” He whispered her name. It was all he could manage to say. His voice held both relief and peace. “My Anne…” She was thinner since he last held her. Her body radiated fatigue. He could sense it. She needed rest.
Anne’s shoulders shook as she cried, “I’ve been so foolish. I’m so-” She choked on the words, “I’m so sorry.” Her whole body shook now. “I should have trusted you… but everything…” She whimpered, and suddenly remembered, “and my flowers! They killed them, Majnun! They burned them.” She started to sob harder. Her fingers clutching him weakly.

Majnun was having a hard time focusing. The insanity was slipping in again. They both needed rest. He closed his eyes and stroked her hair, letting magic surround them to lull her to sleep. “Shh,” he whispered. “Just rest.” His fingers ran through her hair and down her back. “You’re safe with me now.” He kissed her head. “I promise.”
Anne whimpered but eventually gave in to the magic and drifted off to sleep against him. Majnun leaned his head back against the wall and meditated. She was in his arms and he was at peace again.

The sky was fully dark when Majnun opened his eyes, strength mostly restored. The storm he caused in his wake on the hunt for Anne had passed and night had fallen. Majnun’s face was soft as he rested his head against Anne’s briefly, taking her in once again. His heart lifted knowing she was here with him. Those futures he saw would never come to be. He would never let them. He didn’t care if he was taking her kicking and screaming, he was never letting her go again.

His eyes opened hazily and his face grew harder. His eyes caught a glimpse of something as he looked down at her. His eyes narrowed and he gently pulled her dress up off of her ankles further, revealing a bruise. His calm was slowly dissipating. He gently picked up the arm that was wrapped around his neck and slowly moved her sleeve up on her wrist, revealing a particularly nasty bruise in the shape of a hand.
The fire inside him exploded. Bruises in the shape of hands do not magically appear on women, and most certainly not on his Anne. Majnun gritted his teeth and tried to calm his pure anger. Nothing would make him angrier, though, than when Anne shifted then, stirring awake from his movements. Her eyes flickered open and she pulled her head from his shoulder so she could look at him.

Adorning her cheek was the outline of another bruise. Majnun could feel his anger consuming him, but he maintained himself as she looked at him with dazed eyes, having not fully become aware of the situation. She smiled faintly at him.
It was more than enough to make his heart swell. He smiled back at her softly. “I’m sorry. I should have been here sooner.” He whispered. He brought his hand up and cupped her face, his thumb rested at the front of her bruised cheek.
“I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have sent you away. I’m so foolish.” She whispered again, a tear fell from her eye and over her bruise. Majnun’s heart ached. She continued, “I didn’t understand the situation. I’m so sorry I ever doubted you.” She sniffled as she took a breath in and kept talking. “I was being so childish, I didn’t even think to let you explain yourself.”
Majnun’s thumb grew warm with magic and he slowly and deliberately wiped her cheek with his thumb, taking away the tear and the bruise as he did so. He looked at her with warmth in his eyes - warmth he only ever had for her. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered.
Anne let a soft smile grow. She shifted to adjust herself but put too much weight on the arm Mr. Gaspalt had nearly yanked out of place. She winced and collapsed entirely onto Majnun. He stared at her with concern. “You’re injured.” He breathed. “Where are you hurt?”

Anne readjusted herself and shook her head, “I’ll be fine, please don’t worry.” She said quietly.
Majnun’s face grew stern. “Who did this to you? Tell me what happened.”
Anne frowned, “Charlotte came by to speak with me.” She whispered, Majnun squinted his eyes slightly as he tried to recall if she had stopped by his study as well. He had been all but taken by insanity. He supposed she probably must have stopped by. Anne continued speaking. “I had misjudged the situation between you and your other wives… I should not have done that and-” Anne’s voice was growing more distressed.
Majnun pressed a finger to her lips and he gently hushed her. “It’s all passed now.”
“-I’m so sorry.” She shook her head.
“I’m here now. I’m not going anywhere.” He whispered. “What happened next?”
Anne nodded, feeling reassured. She swallowed, “Daisy told me my mother had thought I had gone mad, and that she needed to see me in the garden immediately.”
Majnun held back a smile. His Anne? Insane? He wanted to chuckle. Anne was many things, but insane was certainly not one of them. Stubborn? Sure. Beautiful? Absolutely. But insane? No. That was his job.
Anne was deep in thought, “I came outside and…” She let out a breath, her face twisting with anger and hurt, “and that monster was ripping my flowers from the ground.” An angry tear fell from her eyes now. “He hit me, and dragged me in here, and locked the door.”

Majnun’s face became emotionless. “Who?” His voice was low. “What is his name?” His voice held venom in it.
“Mr. Gaspalt. That monster.” Her lip curled with disgust. “He burned them all. They were screaming and he was burning them alive.” She took in a quivering breath and her eyes opened wide, “and my daffodil! My crystal daffodil you gave me! It’s gone!” She whimpered. “They burned it…”
He paused and pulled her against him again, quietly stroking her hair. With his other hand, he summoned the crystal daffodil and twisted it around his fingers in front of her. Her eyes went wide.
“But… but… they burned it!”
Majnun smiled at her, “did you want it to be burned?” He already knew the answer. The flower was still intact.
Anne’s eyes looked at him with horror, “of course not! I had been desperately trying to find it so I could reach you… I thought I had lost my only connection to you. I thought I would never see you again.”
Majnun remained calm, thus making Anne further flustered. He stroked her face with his fingers. “It can only be destroyed if the owner wants it to be destroyed.”
Anne looked at him thoughtfully, “that’s me?”
Majnun nodded, “that it is, my heart.”

Anne flushed at the name he gave her. “I’m sorry I’ve caused so much trouble.”
“There is nothing to be sorry about, Anne.” His voice was gentle, yet his face was serious.
Anne swallowed nervously, “have you changed your mind about us?”
Majnun softened once again as he took in her big violet eyes. He felt relief in him that they weren’t green like Destiny’s. She wasn’t Michael’s, nor Destiny’s, nor anyone else’s. She was his. His Anne. His heart.
“Never.” He whispered. “I love you, my heart.”
Anne brightened at his words, though she winced once more from pressure in the wrong spots as she shifted to look at him.
“Let me heal you.” It was spoken like a statement, yet Majnun still waited for her permission.
Anne pursed her lips and he could see the rejection dancing in her eyes. She shifted again. “I’m fine-” in a moment of irony, she winced from the pain that shot through her as she adjusted. She let out a defeated breath. “Ok.” She gave in. He didn’t even need to ask her a second time.

Majnun’s hands warmed with magic as he directed it at her. He ran his fingers down over her shoulders and down her back, her breathing was getting lighter as he worked. He moved around her so quickly she almost didn’t feel him move as his hands ran gently over her ankles and legs. His eyes looked up at her as he worked, studying her face, while her eyes were focused on watching the bruises that were visible on her ankles vanish. Majnun needed to take this chance, “Anne?” He whispered her name.
“Yes?” She smiled at him.

He let out a breath and his hands cooled as he finished healing her, “marry me, Anne?” He paused and Anne’s smile only grew bigger. His heart filled with hope. “Tonight? Be my wife?”
Anne’s eyes got wider at the implication.
Majnun was worried she wouldn’t like the idea of it happening so quickly. “I will take care of you. I will. I would do anything for you.” His usually measured voice came out faster than he intended. “House. Yard. Garden. Paints. Family. Closeness. Grand romantic gestures every day. Just say the word and it will happen. Just please… say yes.”
Anne looked at him for a long moment, her eyes gentle and loving. “I will.” Her voice was a whisper. She had nothing left for her here. As much as she loved her parents, they would never, ever understand her - not in the way Majnun did. Her mind echoed concerns about making such an irrational decision, yet at the same time Anne quickly reminded herself what trusting her mind did her last time. She trusted Majnun. That was all she ever needed.

She was standing suddenly and Majnun was spinning her around, laughing his crystal clear laughter without an ounce of insanity reflected in it. Anne smiled brightly at him. This was what it meant to be loved.
Majnun looked at her with a cocky smile, “shall we?” He waited quietly for her permission to teleport them from the room.
Anne gazed up at him and smiled warmly. She stood on her toes and pressed her lips to Majnun’s in a kiss that surprised him. It was a welcome change and Majnun embraced her fully. When she pulled back she nodded, giving him her approval. Her heart twisted in her chest as she found her voice, “I love you, Majnun.”
Majnun’s cockiness fell away from his features as it was slowly replaced by something warmer and more affectionate. “I love you too, my heart.” He whispered back to her.
She smiled with relief and happiness before resting her head against him. He pulled her tightly against him, feeling whole once again.
“So where are we going?” Anne felt ready for anything at this point.
“I can’t tell you.” Majnun’s confident smile returned. “Just close your eyes, and keep them closed.”
Anne looked at him with her brows furrowed, but she complied. “I trust you.” She whispered. She always would.

The world stopped shifting around them, and Anne bit her lip as she tried to keep her eyes closed. “Can I open my eyes now?”
“No.” It was a simple response, but she could hear his smile.
“What are you doing?” Anne asked quietly, fighting off the urge to peek.
“Stop. I know you want to peek. Not yet.” She could picture his unamused face and she smiled sweetly. He was grumbling, “you already know what we’re doing. You just agreed to it.”
Now Anne really wanted to look. Were they getting married? “Will you require anything of mine?” She asked skeptically, remembering the tokens he took from his other wives. “I don’t really have much on me. Maybe a hairpin?”
She heard him laughing, but it fell off to something serious. “No.” He paused, and his voice grew softer. “Just you.”
She could feel him approach her. “Now can I open my eyes?” She was getting antsy.
He chuckled. “Not yet.” He reached over and touched her arm, pulling her forward. “Do you trust me?”
“Of course.” She smiled, her head tipping back as she squeezed her eyes shut tighter. Suddenly magic was surrounding her and she grew tense. Something had changed. Her head felt lighter, and she could feel something different on her. He had changed her clothing. “What’s going-”
“Open your eyes.” He whispered.

Anne could hardly breathe as she took everything in.
“Are you alright?” Majnun was looking at her warmly.
She looked over at him and even he was dressed differently. “Majnun… this is so beautiful.” Her voice was airy and her eyes were filled with wonder. “You did all of this… for me?”
“Is it enough like the books you’ve read?” He stepped closer to her.
Anne shook her head, “it’s even better.” She smiled wistfully. “You didn’t need to go to all this trouble.”
Majnun held out his hand to her, “I wanted to.”
Anne’s smile grew wide and she took his hand, walking with him through the area.
Majnun looked forward as they walked. “I should admit, I’m not familiar with wedding traditions of mortals.”

Anne bit her lip softly, “I’ve never been to a wedding myself… but I’ve read about them in books. They’re romantic affairs.” She looked forward longingly, “with beautiful vows and rings being exchanged...” Her eyes opened wider, “oh! We don’t have any rings!”
Majnun nodded, “I think I can handle that part.” He stopped and looked at her thoughtfully. “Are you sure this is what you want?”
Anne looked at his hesitance and it made her feel warm inside. If she ever had a doubt, it vanished in that moment. She nodded, “I want this.”

Majnun eased and smiled softly. He stepped closer and held out his hands to her. They faced each other, hands together. She wasn’t a merchant’s daughter and he wasn’t a god plagued by madness.

“In all of my years on this world, I’ve never been moved by anyone. I used to believe I was cursed to a life of solitude. I was the madman. No one ever saw me past the insanity. No one, except you. With you I feel-” he breathed out and shrugged. “I suppose that’s just it. I feel.” He looked at her intensely, his eyes never shifting from her face. “I spent my life telling myself I lived in chaos but I didn’t know what chaos was until I met you and you… changed everything. You’ve made me care for someone other than myself. You’ve gotten inside my head. You’re the only thing I think about even when I’m lost to insanity. You’re the only perfect thing in this imperfect world. I never wish to be without you, so I take you, Anne Trebo, to be more than my wife.” His lip curled into a soft smile. “I take you to be my life; my clarity in times of darkness; my hope when all else is lost; and my heart, because you have mine, and I never want it back.”

Anne stared up at him, a tear fell out of her eyes and she smiled with all the joy inside of her. Majnun brought his hand up and wiped the tear from her cheek, her hands still clasped firmly in his. It was her turn now, and she felt like her heart would burst. The God of Magic and Madness stood before her as a vulnerable man with nothing but love and kindness in his eyes, and she knew she was where she belonged.

“I spent my life hiding behind my books.” She breathed out, trying to steady herself. She stared up at him with her nervousness in her eyes. His eyes only reflected the warmth she had always seen in him, she felt calmer and more sure as she saw the love in his eyes. “I wanted to believe that the life I was given wasn’t the life I would be stuck with. I wanted nothing more than to just get a taste of what I read in all of my books... Then one day I met a someone in the market - someone who wore more colors than I had ever seen on one person. He was divine… and he was better than any book.” Majnun leaned his forehead down until his was pressed to hers as she spoke. “You’ve shown me what it is to be loved, Majnun, and I hope… I hope that I can make you feel the same way, because you deserve nothing less than to feel loved. So I take you, Majnun Keeper, to be my husband, so that we can bring color to the world where there is none, in the same way you’ve brought color to mine.”

Majnun smiled softly at her, “I could think of no better canvas.”
Anne sniffled a laugh and she looked down softly at their hands. Majnun slowly let go of her hands before turning them over so they formed a cup with his on top and bottom of it.
“Close your eyes.” He whispered, “and think of a daffodil.”
It wasn’t hard for her, she smiled and nodded, when suddenly she felt something in her hand and she took in a sudden breath. She opened her eyes suddenly and looked down as Majnun removed his hand, revealing a perfect daffodil that sat in her hands. He held his hand out, gesturing her to place it in his palm. She delicately touched the flower and could feel it still living in her hands. She stared in awe at it as she moved it to his hand, wondering how it was even still alive.
“Do you think I would ever pick a flower before it was due?” He gave her a charming smile. He hadn’t felt this human in 17 centuries, and it was all because of her. He gently closed his fingers around it and opened them again, revealing a delicate ring in its place. Anne’s mouth was open in wonder. Majnun took up her left hand and kissed it before slowly sliding the ring into place on her ring finger. “I, Majnun, take you, Anne, to be my wife.”

Anne looked up at him with big eyes and it made Majnun’s heart fill with so many emotions he hadn’t ever felt before. He hadn’t known he could ever feel this happy. Her eyes shifted, as she wasn’t sure what to do for his ring.
A bit of laughter caused his lips to pull into a cheeky smile. “I’ll need one of your hairpins, Anne.” He whispered.
Anne’s brow furrowed with confusion, but she slowly complied. Pulling her delicate hands away and fishing into her hair to grab a pin. She rolled it between her fingers with curiosity before handing it to him. He brought it into his hand and squeezed his fingers shut around it before taking one of her hands and placing it over his closed fingers. When he opened up his hand, a ring had replaced the hairpin she gave him.
“I just want to keep you close... to have something of yours even when I’m away from you.” He said softly.

Anne looked at him, taking the ring into her fingers and grabbing his left hand. “I, Anne, take you, Majnun, to be my husband.” Her voice was so soft with emotion and she fought off the urge to cry tears of joy. She focused on placing the ring onto his ring finger. She gazed at their hands, feeling nothing but the sheer euphoria from it all.
Majnun lifted his hands to her face, gently pulling her face to look at his. He leaned down and sealed their marriage with a kiss.

All the pain from earlier was gone. It was just the two of them, and it was perfect.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #775 on: April 21, 2016, 10:32:44 AM »
That was just so lovely. Every time Majnun called Anne "My Heart", mine just swelled.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #776 on: April 21, 2016, 12:34:27 PM »
Yeees. Such a moving chapter. To borrow your words, "it was perfect."

Majnun's vows were so romantic--Anne is the one who's been insisting on being romanced and yet we find that Majnun is actually the more romantic of the two, at least judging only by their vows.
I am so very excited about Majnun and Anne!

And now I deeply anticipate how Alecca will learn what really happened!  Well, as well as learning for myself what happened to Alecca.

Thank you for these chapters and the short story about Majnun's past. <3

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #777 on: April 21, 2016, 03:46:32 PM »
That was just so lovely. Every time Majnun called Anne "My Heart", mine just swelled.
I had such a hard time finding a good pet name for him to use on her. That one just stuck and I have to say I wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment! I had such a blast writing this chapter. My brain is mush now though, and I've got English papers to complete. Heh. Woops.

Yeees. Such a moving chapter. To borrow your words, "it was perfect."

Majnun's vows were so romantic--Anne is the one who's been insisting on being romanced and yet we find that Majnun is actually the more romantic of the two, at least judging only by their vows.
I am so very excited about Majnun and Anne!

And now I deeply anticipate how Alecca will learn what really happened!  Well, as well as learning for myself what happened to Alecca.

Thank you for these chapters and the short story about Majnun's past. <3
I'm so glad this chapter turned out how I hoped it would! I got pretty emotional writing it. Needless to say, I'm really attached to our crazy god and his wife.
Who knew Majnun was a romantic? Well, I mean, he is an artist at heart, even if he doesn't paint any longer. Anne just brings out the best in him.
We are due to check in on Aleccas and our dear Eveline and Mary, aren't we? (Sighs) I'll do my best to survive being away from these too. XD

Also, don't fret about Majnun's past, it's certainly not over yet. I anticipate another 5-10 chapters, give or take for Majnun and the past with bits of the future mixed in. It's going to be a wonderful ride. <3

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #778 on: April 21, 2016, 04:38:33 PM »
That was adorable. Extremely adorable.  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #779 on: April 21, 2016, 09:42:00 PM »
That was adorable. Extremely adorable.  ;D
Aw, thank you! I was really trying to give Majnun some happy times with the woman he loves. <3 I love them so much together.

anything