Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 327816 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Waiting [Heir Poll]
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2013, 06:23:32 AM »
Raven is mind-blowingly beautiful, it seems like she was in a bit of a panic and wanted to age up so fast =[ I voted for Isabel!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »
I'm happy to see Raven will be in Moonlight Falls soon! Thanks for Raven fans, luv you so much <3
But that doesn't mean I hate the rest. I love all but Raven is so precious to me :)
Sorry, Aurora no hard feeling... You're cool but Raven is <3

I'm still curious to find out her imaginary friend.

Hmm, at least you will still mention stories about the rest of the children right?
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
Raven is mind-blowingly beautiful, it seems like she was in a bit of a panic and wanted to age up so fast =[ I voted for Isabel!
Honestly I was seriously stunned when I first pulled her into CAS. She looks a lot like her dad but she looks nothing like Isabel, so I was just wondering how that even happened! Her face is so very expressive! I know I say they all have a special place in my heart, but I really do feel for Isabel. Regardless of whoever else became heir she would have no chance to pursue her dreams, but I'm going to do everything I physically can to make sure wherever the gang ends up next, that everyone will have a chance at their dream (even if I've got to turn the town upside-down to do it!).

I'm happy to see Raven will be in Moonlight Falls soon! Thanks for Raven fans, luv you so much <3
But that doesn't mean I hate the rest. I love all but Raven is so precious to me :)
Sorry, Aurora no hard feeling... You're cool but Raven is <3

I'm still curious to find out her imaginary friend.

Hmm, at least you will still mention stories about the rest of the children right?
Well, it's not too late for others to get in on the voting, I wanted to leave ample time for the people who don't always have time to get on their computer. While I'm super anxious to get started and run with what I've got now, I'm not sure who may or may not vote in the next few hours. Raven is awesome though. I love all the kids, so I'm really glad that I didn't have to pick!
I'm sorry to say her imaginary friend (now that she's a teen) isn't likely to happen. I had high hopes for imaginary friend things but my game is pretty glitched in that aspect. Whenever I go to put imaginary friend dolls out on the floor they disappear, become invisible and very glitched. I keep pictures of her favorite doll though because she always played with it autonomously (I would catch her doing it all the time) and even though everyone else got I.F. dolls, no one else played with theirs like she did.
As to keeping up with the rest of the children... Absolutely! I'm really going back and forth about *how* I'll do it, but I think I'm pretty solid with what I will do.

I will leave the Heir Poll open for voting to count for another 6 more hours as of this post. Please get in your vote if you haven't already! Thank you! Vote Here - Voting Closed.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Random Photo Collection [Heir Poll]
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 12:54:38 PM »
Sorry for the double post, as well as the random "Heir Poll" staying in the title because I want everyone to be aware that the poll is still going on even though I'm posting, that way everyone can stop in and put their vote in.

Random Photo Collection [Heir Poll]
I've decided that I needed a chapter to put all the pictures that never made it into chapters before, or just fun little tidbits going on with the town while I await the coming of the new heir.
Obviously with a 25 screenshot limit it's hard to capture every moment of my Sims' life - and I'm not sure if I ever included these pictures, but both Cain and Aurora had a steady relationship. Cain was in love with Shawna Kimura-Steel (I believe that was her last name, it's been a while).

While Aurora loved Garth French.

I've mentioned those names before, I'm sure... but I've never let anyone into their relationship much as they never got to see each other much. Other townies I've mentioned... Emmanuel Alto (always forgot the second 'm') actually did exist. It's hard to tell which family member he comes from as a kid, but aging him up it becomes painfully obvious.

He's all Nick. His mother was Tamara Donner. Arron Hart is also a real Sim, and a rather cute one aged up. If I was going to play in this town forever I'd imagine he and Raven would have some very beautiful children.

In other original townie news, I ran into Darlene Bunch as Cain and Aurora visited the Winter festival recently. She changed into her swimsuit just to make a snow angel.

Bear never really got much face-time with my Sims, though I tried very hard. He's a good dog.

Oh, in other random news, two sim nights before I started the heir poll Isabel got abducted. I never figured out how to work it into the story, but I imagine she's still scarred.

Ever since then she always comes home in her Scuba Wear.

Raven makes some pretty expressive faces.

That was after she had successfully converted a plantable ingredient for the first time.
When Agnes first went into Labor with Aliester, Cain was on his way down to grab a book to read Raven to sleep. Needless to say he was stopped in his tracks. "Mom, mom! Did you know you're having a baby! Like now!" Agnes was pretty calm about it all.

In other Bear news, he likes watching TV a lot.

Here's a funny tidbit. One of Tragic's traits is Hydrophobic. He cries every time he finishes showering. Every. Time.

Isabel actually had a very happy childhood that I always kept forgetting to include!

Bear was a pretty funny dog, he was always smart enough to figure out what (at the time) Agnes, Isabel and Isolde were.

Agnes has painted my absolute favorite Sims 3 painting twice in this game (I haven't had a Sim paint that picture in well over a year). One sits in the nursery and the other is downstairs.

Anyways, I have a few more but they're similar to ones we've seen! It's been a wild ride with these Sims in Sunset Valley - I can't wait to see where they end up next.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
Oh, I wonder what those aliens did to isabel, hopefully it wasn't painful. I do love these screenshots you're including now as it might just boost some's chance for those who haven't voted yet.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
Oh, I'm glad that Pernille know about this project. I hope that she looks into the comments before! (About you talking Pernille story as favorite story XD)

This is so exciting! The polling still ongoing and we haven’t known who will be the heiress next. Oh, boy Aurora and Raven, whoever wins they still my favorite character, so that’s win-win situation for me.

I agree with you, every time I play Sims for one hour, I already have 500/600+ screenshots in my folder. I don't know what to do with it since it's become useless without a purpose. And still, even editing with collage there are still moments that left behind.

Too bad that Emmanuel Alto didn't inherited Nick Alto awesome hair color. I really love his hair color!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2013, 04:02:11 PM »
Well, at least even that will not unlikely happen, her imaginary voice still with her, right? That will be interesting story for Raven to begin with in Moonlight Falls!

That's nice photo collection to share. I love the girl that Cain choose. Everyone seems having fun, especially Isabel who taken away by Aliens!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Sunset Valley, The Final Chapter
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2013, 08:39:21 PM »
So it is over.

Sunset Valley, The Final Chapter
"The votes have come in. Everyone needs to gather their belongings and start to pack. We're moving tonight after a few birthdays." Tragic said calmly. The children were arranged on the sofas in order of birth.

Six beautiful children, six equally wonderful children. The heir had to be chosen though. Tragic and Agnes were sad, but they knew it wouldn't be the end, they were all moving together, and together they would populate the new town. Agnes and Tragic have been sharing a secret as well... a secret longing for another child.
The children began to pack when I called for Cain and Aurora.

Cain went first, growing into a very handsome young man.

Followed by his twin, Aurora.

After everything had calmed, age finally caught up with Agnes and Tragic, both becoming full Adults.
Agnes, unfortunately, gained a mid-life crisis with it.

The family finished their packing and walked out of their home slowly. They were taking a flight to someplace new, to their new home.

Everyone would miss their home in the mountaintops.

It's time for a new start. A new town. A new life is ready for them to begin.

A new day is dawning tomorrow, and everyone was embracing it with open arms.

Thank you to everyone for voting! I know I've said this before, but I really appreciate everyone for commenting and taking time to show your opinion of my story. I was nervous from the start to post this, but I feel very confident about it now. Hopefully everyone will be able to enjoy the direction that I take my story from here on out. Thank you again, comments are always welcome! As for the heir/heiress, I guess we'll have to find out where they end up next chapter.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2013, 08:43:25 PM »
Yes, it's kinda tough to decide.

But, as long that decision makes you happy I have no problem with it :)

This is such a cliffhanger ending and a nice idea to put it!
I can't wait who will be the main character in the new world!

My Stories:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2013, 12:33:25 AM »
Just a notice a head of time, I'm going to be out of town for the duration of this weekend, I'm sorry to leave on such a cliffhanger, but it just felt wrong to post so much today. Trust me, it should be worth it! I'll do my best to check in on other stories I follow and respond to any questions (that don't expose my secrets!) anyone has! :) Have a great weekend! Onward to apartment hunting!

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2013, 01:06:31 AM »
Have a great weekend Livvie!

In other news, I need to know who the heir is. Rah-Rah-Aurora! Rah-Rah-Aurora!
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2013, 01:16:47 AM »
Have a great weekend! Take care, Livvie <3
I hope that the next heir will be R a v e n...
Well, it doesn't hurt to have a high hope...

R a v e n <3

My story:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2013, 03:35:46 AM »
A sad farewell to Sunset Valley, but it means an exciting new beginning somewhere else for the family =] Have a great weekend and hope you find what you're looking for!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2013, 10:43:07 PM »
Yeah, I agree with Nettlejuice. But, what we can do about it anyway! Legacy must goes on!

Have a great weekend! Hope that you'll find what you're looking for :)

My Stories:

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2013, 11:56:47 PM »
I just started reading this story but I really like it! I can't wait to see who the next heir is! All the children are beautiful.   :D

anything