Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 327993 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Settling In and Finding a Suitor
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2013, 11:29:38 PM »
The legacy story is going great:). And so, it is Bookmarked for further reading.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2013, 02:24:50 AM »
These guys really are cute. I love that Agnes wants to hug her daughters autonomously.Now I want to see Cain's girlfriend =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2013, 07:58:16 AM »
I cannot believe I haven't commented before. I really enjoy your story and as a fan of townie genetics and Tragic Clown, I of course love your dynasty! I'm so happy that Raven got co-heir since I really like her look (how could I not? She looks like Tragic and reminds me of Ydun).

I'm looking forward to see how the genetics and story will play out through the generations:)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Player gets Played
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2013, 05:56:12 PM »
Thank you all for your comments, and sorry for the delay! I have a nice long chapter coming your way... right.. now!

The Player gets Played
The heiresses are very different sims. Aurora and Raven have always been different, but the thing they differ most in is in love.
While one is very direct and sure of herself.

"Are you single? I've heard rumors that you're quite taken with another girl."
"Yeah I'm single. The girls around here are open flirts."
"Just like you?"
"I guess you could say that..." Khang was starting to get uncomfortable at the time.
"Well, what's you're star sign?"
"Libra?"
"We're compatible! Yay!"

The other sister tended to dance around her feelings.

"You have very beautiful eyes, I could gaze into them all day."
"Oh... uhm, the weather outside... it's been very hot. I'm not used to it being so warm out. Don't you think it's been pretty hot? I do like the heat though."

Aurora never got personal with anyone except for Cain. She preferred to have control of the conversation, opting to chat, or to get to know the other person than spill tidbits about her life. She struggled to keep meaningful connections with people. It never bothered her much though, at least until now.

Raven, on the other hand, never feared to throw her heart on her sleeve as her confidence was high and even though there were rumors about him flirting with Teresa and Isolde, she didn't care! She knew he would fall for her and only her when given enough time. This high school flirt had no idea what was coming for him.

Don't worry though, they were supervised.

Raven never worried that her charms wouldn't be enough. She was amazingly confident after her life back in Sunset Valley. She had grabbed the reins and she could feel Khang weakening at his knees before her.

And soon,

the highschool player,

was played.

"So, now that we're together, I was wondering if you'd like to go down the street to the Coffee Shop?"
"Of course!"
They arrived shortly after and Raven hatched her plan.

"Uh, Teresa? Hi! It's Raven from school, yeah I was wondering if you would want to hang out at the Coffee Shop! You would? Great! I'm already here, so I'll be waiting on you!"

"Who was that dear?"
"Oh, just my mom calling to check up on me, you know how moms are!"

On the other side of town Aurora left Giacomo at the Pizzeria and found herself waiting outside of Paola Romano's house so that the watcher could get a good picture of her... and because, of course, Aurora needs to meet the lucky woman who stole Cain's heart! However it wasn't Paola she met, instead it was her brother.

The attraction was mutual. "Hi! I'm sorry, it seems weird for me to be practicing on your front lawn..."
"No, no, I was just about to comment on how awesome it was to have a magician personally perform for me on my lawn."
Aurora found herself laughing in a way she hadn't in a long time.

"I'm Aurora."

"I'm... Luigi." He paused with a smirk on his face. "Are you always so formal?"
"I was raised to be, family trait really."
"It's cute."
Aurora just smiled softly. "It's a habit."
"So what can I do for you?"

Aurora had become so distracted she had forgot why she had even come!
"I... oh yes, Paola. She lives here correct?"
"You're a friend of Paola? Man, she's a lucky woman to have such pretty friends."
"You're funny, but seriously. I wanted to introduce myself in an awkward way... She's dating my twin, Cain."
"Cain? Oh yeah, the curly-haired new guy. He's a really good guy, good to Orlando too."
"Orlando?"
"Paola's son from her first marriage. She's widowed, my poor sister couldn't even get out of bed, let alone raise the poor kid. When I invited her here it was so he could have a male role model after the loss of his dad, but really Cain is twice as good to him with more time on his hands from his music career. He and Orlando have a lot in common. He takes him to games and plays chess with him which I never had the patience for... Alas I do go on though."
"I'm glad he's found a place for himself here. I just wanted to meet the girl who had fallen for him."
"She won't be home until late, parent-teacher conference, would you like to come in though?"
"I would be delighted."

Back with Raven, everything started to fall into place.
"Hey, Khang, dear, can you come here?"
"Yes, of course! Do you need something?"
"Just you."

"I don't mind this." He mumbled. Raven peeked her eyes open to see if the guest of honor had arrived. She closed her eyes pleasantly.
"Khang?! What are you doing!" Teresa called out to him, but he couldn't hear. He was too busy being wrapped around Raven's finger.

And when Khang didn't respond or even look at who had joined them, Raven knew she had won without contest.
She didn't need to confront him about his past love affairs because the only one that mattered to him now was theirs. While he looked deeply at her, she looked past him as his old fling stormed out the door and out of sight.

And he continued to reach for her long after Teresa had gone. Yes, Raven was a very confident woman indeed.

And Khang was starting to love that very much about her. Little did he know how fast he would fall for her, but now it was far too late to escape.

Anyways, I took a lot of screenshots for this one, so hopefully I didn't overdo it. I'm sorry to Aurora fans as I've been focused on getting Raven's life set while she has days off. Expect to see a lot more of Aurora very soon (I just didn't want everyone to watch her doing the same two magic tricks over and over). I'm not going to do a poll for Aurora's spouse, but if anyone else who know's Monte Vista and would like to throw in their insight on a good partner for Aurora please let me know. I've been wandering around letting it happen by chance! I'm open to keep my options open as I don't think Aurora is ready to settle down just yet. :) Thanks for the patience and the comments, please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions! I'm always open to hearing more!

Oh and one last note - I think everyone will get a kick out of Tragic's career outfit!

Yup, I definitely want him to perform my surgeries! Haha!

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »
I always happy to see more Raven <3 Raven, I am so proud of you! You show her (Khang romantic interest) who's the boss! Go, girl! Agnes is the best mom in this story! So, the twin will date the siblings? Cain end ups with the widow and Aurora with the widow brother. Interesting enough.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »
I always happy to see more Raven <3 Raven, I am so proud of you! You show her (Khang romantic interest) who's the boss! Go, girl! Agnes is the best mom in this story! So, the twin will date the siblings? Cain end ups with the widow and Aurora with the widow brother. Interesting enough.

I was a little unsure for Khang at first, but from the minute she planted that kiss on him he started autonomously being romantic all the time for Raven. Teresa came over and kept trying to interrupt but he just kept re-queueing up actions to kiss/embrace/hold hands with Raven. I took it as a sign that he had fallen head over heels for her. When I looked him up on the wiki it said he already had the romantic interest and I wanted to double check without having him move in. Now that the relationship has taken some serious damage they likely aren't interested in each other anymore! I should start keeping score!
Raven - 4
Other girls - 0
Hahaha!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2013, 06:31:15 PM »
Aww, that's not fair why Raven love story is more interesting than Aurora.  Aurora, you should learn one or two from your sister! Just leave the formality, geez :P ! It's so good to see Agnes and other child here. Well, I think I already know who will be the future heiress. If something not changed ::)

You should update about other children love stories too in the future  ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2013, 08:54:03 PM »
GO RAVEN!!!

That is all.

Actually, I wish you luck in Monte Vista. Pathing, pathing, and pathing.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Player gets Played and Meet Paola
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2013, 10:59:06 PM »
Mini Update - Let's Meet Paola

So in other news...

Squeee!
I finally used that message to find Paola and I was slightly happy but a little disappointed.

She was wearing sunglasses (as a norm for Monte Vista) and it covered up her PUDDING FACE!
Now I understand why so many Monte Vistan's wear sunglasses - their faces look like the generated face of EA. The one with all the sliders in the middle lined up. While her face wasn't awful to look at, I wanted to have variety in my game that's why it's a GENETIC experiment. I wanted to avoid this face.
Seeing as I no longer have control over my dear Cain, I'll simply have to make do, so I adjusted her face to be a little more exotic and fitting of someone who lives in Monte Vista, and honestly I didn't change much at all. I left the nose as is and just tweaked the eye positioning and the lips. I just wanted a little variety, so sue me.

Oh, and here's her outfit I gave the future Mrs. Cain Reaper.

Anyways, this is just a mini-update because I actually haven't run into Cain much (though it's only really been a day in game - it feels like longer!) and I promised to get a picture of Paola up soon. So here she is! :)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2013, 02:12:03 AM »
She looks good with some tweaking. Paula is nice, but not as pretty as Raven ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2013, 04:46:40 AM »
I don't know who Aurora should be with, hopefully she'll meet other guys in town but I wouldn't mind if she met Giacomo again.

I'm really glad Khang isn't chasing other girls now that he's got Raven, lucky guy =]

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2013, 07:08:31 PM »
At least Paola looks good with the new looks!

I hope Aurora really find the right man for a spouse, I don't want her candidate will be trouble to her. Or, you might want to consider troublesome love story for her  ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Walking On Air
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2013, 12:06:04 AM »
Just a heads up, things are about to get really crazy up in here, because... I can. :P
Cain also got married during the downtime of the game, those crazy Sims move so fast! He's now Cain Romano-Reaper. Along with the marriage he gained a step-son Orlando. He's such a crazy guy, falls in love with the heartbroken widow on first sight who's down on her luck and now they're happily married. It's so sweet!

Walking On Air
Today was going to be a big day. Aurora has scored her first gig at a park. She could feel the tension in the air as she and Raven got ready that morning, sharing a small chat at the breakfast table.
"There's just something about him..."
"Which one are we talking about again?"

"Luigi."
"Cain's bro-in-law?"
"Mhm."

"Have you even asked Cain if it would be ok? I mean... you are crossing some boundaries there..."
"No, I couldn't do that to Cain. It would just be so... so weird."
"That's for sure, what about that other one, Giacomo... something er other."
"Modena." She paused. "I like him a lot too, he's interesting and kinda nice, he's an open criminal though, but I take people as they are. He's engaged now though, didn't you hear?"
"What about Luigi?"
"I heard the town heartbreaker started dating him and dumped him recently..."
"Don't go after him, really. He's a rebound then."
"How do you know all this stuff? You're still in highschool!"
"How long has it been since you were in high school? Ten-zillion years? Last time I checked the dating scene is much more lively than the one I'm looking at now."
"Hey!"
"I'm just saying... go with your gut on Luigi. It's just not right."
"Yeah... so you're coming to the performance tonight?"
"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm dragging Khang with me too, so you'll at least have 2 audience members!"
"Gee, thanks."
"Anything for you, sis."
"Hey, Rae?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks."
"Mhm! Now I'm running late for school, see you!"

After she finished up at home I sent her to Performance Park, because you can't be too early for your audience. She got some practice in, and of course, Agnes was there being the good mom she is.

As soon as 3 o'clock hit the show began, and Raven was racing over to ensure she got there on time (Khang dragging behind her).

There was someone else in the audience though that warmed Aurora's heart to see. She grinned extra wide as she held her arms up at her introduction.

Aurora was deeply nervous now, it was all fine and good with her sister and her boyfriend and strangers, but with Luigi's eyes on her she felt it hard to breathe.

You've got this love.
And let me tell you, no one cheered harder than these two.

After dealing with the performance, she got a legendary review - on her first try! Oh Aurora felt like she was walking on air!

"Hey sis, I'm going out to celebrate! Don't be out too late!"
"Mhm." The two teens said in unison.
Aurora cheered as she raced off to her new destination. First she scored a steady gig, now she has a gig at the coffee shop the next day... everything felt so wildly perfect, she was on a high and didn't want to come down!
The next thing she knew she was at a familiar lawn.

"Hey, the show was really -"

Aurora wasn't listening. She didn't notice anything or anyone. She felt like she was floating - invincible even!

She felt new and open and freed! It wasn't long before Luigi had carried her up to bed where everyone can guess what was to come...

Yes, Aurora was on cloud-nine, until she woke up at 4 in the morning after she had passed out from all the excitement. Luigi's arm was draped over her stomach as she looked horrified around the room. She could imagine Cain, sleeping in the next bedroom with his wife. His stepson in the room down the hall. She was mortified. She slowly slunk out of bed and eased her way out of the house. No note. No number. No nothing.

She couldn't even begin to imagine how she would explain to Cain how she had just slept with his brother-in-law. It's not like that wouldn't be an awkward conversation. Aurora was riddled with guilt as she came home to Raven eating breakfast.

"You were out all night, must've been some celebration eh?"
"Yeah." Aurora said numbly.
Raven picked up on her sister's tone. "What happened?"
"I... I... I might have slept with Luigi?"
"You... you what?!"
"I wasn't thinking, he was just there and he made my heart melt and I just... I couldn't stop myself!"
"Oh dear watcher! Did Cain see you?!"
"No... no he didn't. I snuck out."
"Oh man, oh man... what a mess."
Aurora grabbed a calzone out of the fridge. "I'm so craving meat right now, and maybe ice cream, and a pickle too." She started grabbing more of the contents out of the fridge.
"Aurora... did you use protection?"
"What are you talking about?" Aurora stuffed a bread stick in her mouth.
"I'm asking if you had protected woohoo."
Aurora froze and swallowed hard. "Oh watcher..."
"Calm down, you also just got through with a huge night, it was stressful and crazy and awesome. Sometimes our bodies are weird."
"Yeah... sometimes..."
"Maybe you're not pregnant, but even you know how fast this will get out if you are. Maybe you should take a test."
"Yeah, yeah good idea."
"Then you'll see you've got nothing to worry about. Feel free to call me today while I'm at school, I've got nothing interesting going on... just boring ol' math and physics which don't really matter when you can break all laws of physics with witchcraft..."
"I'm sure it's nothing." Aurora said, shaking herself out of it. "Now get to school you delinquent child." She teased.
Raven stuck her tongue out at her. "See ya, hopefully-not-preggo sis!"
Aurora climbed back into bed, unable to eat anymore. She would be fine, everything would be fine. She was sure of it.

Until she woke up feeling nauseated a few minutes later. I gave her some dignity and left her a test outside the door for her to take. She took opened the door and took it. She ran a bath while she waited.

She closed her eyes and ignored the counter the test had been sitting on until she couldn't bear it any longer. She tore herself up from the bath and looked at it. A pretty pink plus sign was glaring back at her.
Her world started to crumble. "Oh... dear... watcher." She breathed heavily.
Calm down, it's not the end of the world.
"If Cain finds out this baby is his brother-in-laws... oh watcher..."
He might be supportive!
"We were raised with propriety. Let me tell you what propriety is NOT: Having a child out of wedlock! I'm so screwed."
Calm down Aurora, we'll think of something... besides, women don't need to be married these days to have a child. We're not in the 1800s anymore sweetie.
"I know, I know. I already know that my family won't be happy to see that I'm having a kid out of wedlock, but the fact that it's with my brother's brother?! Oh man..."
In-law, you mean. It's not that bad love! It's not like you're related by blood.
"No, but being related by marriage doesn't help things much."
Hey, Raven acted pretty cool about this, what makes you think everyone else won't?
"You're right about that, and I think I've got a plan."
You'll tell Cain gently about this?
"Oh no, no, no. He will never know."
How are you going to tell Luigi then?
"This child will not be Luigi's."
What?!
"Just leave it all to me."

Aurora feigned confidence as she went to her next gig. Raven met her there.

"The verdict is...?" Raven asked quietly.
"Positive."
"Oh my-"
"I've got it all under control. Say nothing to anyone. Especially Cain."
"You're in deep."
"I know."
Aurora did an average performance. It probably would've been worse without her Natural Born Performer trait since she failed every single trick unlike the night before. Her mind just wasn't in the game. It was with someone else, and while she tried to ignore that every male in the audience started to look like him she finally took her last bow and exited off stage and headed to put her plan in action.

"Where are you going?" Raven called.
"I don't have much time, I'll see you at home!"
So she raced to her next target.

"Hey Aurora, what are you-"

"I'm just here for you Giacomo." She said seductively.

Aurora wasn't carried away this time. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing anymore, it was a fully hatched plan.

Giacomo passed out shortly after but Aurora was wide awake. She slipped out of the bed, retrieved her clothing and left the house quietly.
She hadn't gotten but ten feet away from his house when she did the maternity switch.
"Just in time, my little one." She said quietly to her stomach. "It's just you and me now."
"It's just you... and me."

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2013, 02:53:01 AM »
I should probably attempt an actual sentence but:  :o

Brava!
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2013, 04:13:22 AM »
Oh, Aurora... you can't do that to Luigi and Giacomo =[

anything