Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 323673 times)

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Walking On Air
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2013, 11:44:28 AM »
Oh my...my my my! I feel like I'm watching an amazing TV show!! This story just keeps getting better and better. Meanwhile I'm over here giggling at the fact that both of our stories are in Monte Vista. If our families move and we end up in the same place again, I'll probably just be dead.

Giacomo is yummy though. Izzy may or may not have her eyes on him right now :p
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2013, 12:05:41 PM »
I should probably attempt an actual sentence but:  :o

Brava!
Thank you!

Oh, Aurora... you can't do that to Luigi and Giacomo =[
Yeah, what makes it harder is that Giacomo had openly flirted with her while he was in a relationship with Florence (just boyfriend/girlfriend) and Luigi, oh he's the worst of them all at this point. Right as Aurora got home and got in bed after her pregnancy spin I got a messages that Luigi got a new girlfriend. Both guys aren't exactly model citizens right now, but I can assure you, one way or another, Aurora will have a happy ending.

Oh my...my my my! I feel like I'm watching an amazing TV show!! This story just keeps getting better and better. Meanwhile I'm over here giggling at the fact that both of our stories are in Monte Vista. If our families move and we end up in the same place again, I'll probably just be dead.

Giacomo is yummy though. Izzy may or may not have her eyes on him right now :p
I do enjoy Giacomo's genetics, a lot.
Haha you should've seen me before I announced the heir, I knew it was going to be a tie ending long before it happened, so I planned out Monte Vista and made my own lots and tried very hard to make it a town everyone would enjoy. That was when I read about your Sims going to Monte Vista and I couldn't stop laughing! Great minds think alike! I don't know how quickly my family will be moving but where they move will be entirely dependent on the children. So we might just end up in the same place again by chance!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2013, 03:59:37 PM »
So many twist at Aurora love story and I love to see how Raven is more experienced than her sister ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2013, 04:06:01 PM »
I see, I believe Aurora might take her role as a single parent in the future, if you don't alter her path. I believe this will happen due to having two heiresses at home. This story even become more realistic, it's like watching a TV show. You did a good job, Livvie ♥
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Big Decisions
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2013, 12:10:59 AM »
Big Decisions

Aurora awoke the next day actually feeling a lot better about herself than she expected.

She finished washing her dishes before deciding it was time to give Giacomo a call. He was very happy to hear from her.

"Do you think you could possibly stop by sometime today? I have something very important to talk to you about."
"Of course! I'll be over as soon as possible."
Aurora felt a pang of guilt at his enthusiasm. "No obligations." She whispered to herself.
She slowly moved out to the courtyard where she could spot him coming. She gave a wave to him and he immediately came racing over, one arm behind his back.
"For you, sweet Aurora."

"Red! One of my favorite colors!"
"It's also one of the best looking colors on you." He smiled genuinely.
"You're very sweet Giacomo, thank you for bringing me these flowers. I thought you would be upset since I left so late last night instead of staying."
"Of course not, I'd never been so swept up in the moment before in my life. I felt it a little odd wondering what formalities might await us if we woke together." He looked deeply into Aurora's eyes.
"Are you always so passionate about these things?"
"Life without passion is hardly life at all." He paused, "you said you had something important to tell me Aurora?"
"Oh, right... please, please forgive me for this, but Giacomo... I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant?"
"Yes, I've been sick all morning. I know it's so sudden-"
"-as is life." He said softly. "Am I... I mean, who is... er, should I just assume..."
"As far as I know you're the father..." Aurora paused and tried to make out the look on Giacomo's face.

She froze, and quickly added, "I don't expect anything from you. I'm very well off and can handle myself honestly. I just felt you deserved to have a chance to know." Aurora felt a huge pang of guilt hit her with her wording. This child wasn't Giacomo's. Maybe she should've told Luigi it was his, maybe she should have just told him she didn't want him in her life but he was welcome to visit... so many what-ifs that she couldn't answer started to come alive in her head.
"No, no... Aurora, this is... amazing news." He finally spat out.
"What?"
"May I?"
"Oh, yes, of course."

"I had noticed you looked radiant, but I thought that was just how bright you always were." He said softly. Aurora flushed. Was she radiant? She never felt radiant before, especially now when she felt like she was the size of a whale and growing. "Motherhood looks beautiful on you."

"Look Giacomo. This is all very sudden for me. I just wanted you to know that our one night stand resulted in something... well a miracle, really. I love this baby already and I am fully capable of being it's mom alone. You are always welcome to stop by, there won't need to be secrets, and I know child support is entirely unnecessary-"

"Please stop, I know this is sudden but I need to do something, something important. Please forgive me."
He whipped out his phone and started to dial a number. Aurora was tense, but she eventually left to go back inside as Giacomo sped off into the distance.

Aurora felt very light headed suddenly. She crawled upstairs and laid down on her bed.

You should probably let your family know the good news before you get so far along they think you were trying to avoid them.
"I don't feel like getting up."
Cain should be the first to know.
"Yet he's the last person I actually want to talk to." Aurora whispered.
I know dear, but you can't hide from him forever. What will he say if he comes over one day and suddenly you have an infant child?
"I know you're right, I just wish you didn't have to be."
Me neither dear, me neither.

"His phone is going to voicemail. He must be at work."
A moment later, her phone went off with an invitation to Agnes' party. Aurora smiled and put her shoes on slowly. "I guess it's time to tell mom."
I bet she'll be happy to hear.

Agnes was found outside the house wearing a strange outfit and hair that resembled Raven's.
"Hey mom, you must be trying out a new look!"
"Oh hey sweetheart! Oh you look so beautiful, but a little green, are you feeling ok?"
"Yeah, I am, actually. I have something to tell you..."
"What is it dear?"
"I'm pregnant."

Agnes' face lit up with joy. "I'm going to be a grandma!? Yes! I'm so excited!"

"Hello there little one, oh my, you've sure got a strong kick. Your mom's going to love that at 3 in the morning!" Agnes whispered to the little one. "Oh Aurora, this is so wonderful... why do you look so sad?"
Aurora cracked. "I messed up mom." She whispered.

"What happened?"
"Luigi, my first show, Cain... I just forgot about everything mom! I slept with a guy who I shouldn't have and now I'm pregnant with his child and I'm trying to cover it up but I just don't know if I can hold myself together... I'm such a horrible person, but I can't go to Luigi... Mom! He's Cain's brother-in-law! Cain would hate me!"
"Shush, shush now dear, calm down. You need to breathe and not get the little one worked up now."
"Oh no! Oh mom, please don't tell Cain."
"Who is the baby's father?" She asked calmly.
"Luigi Ricardo, his sister Paola just married Cain. I always felt a little attraction for him, though he was always the floozy type... I just lost my clear thinking after my first show went so well..."
"Calm down love, does Cain know about this?"
"No, he's at work, I wanted to tell him I was pregnant but I'm just so scared he'll never forgive me if he knows who the father is!"
"Cain would always forgive you love. He's your twin. He might be angry or upset, but he's still your brother and that won't change regardless. Now what did you say about passing the child off as someone else's?"
"I thought that maybe if I was strong enough, or quiet enough about it I could say the kid was Giacomo Modena's. He's a sweet guy that I met not too long ago at the Pizzeria. He's always been kind and he even has called me once a night since we met to make sure I was settling in well here at Monte Vista. The day after I may have taken advantage of his kindness to ensure I could have an excuse to call the baby his. If anyone were to know, they would tear me apart for cheating or my risque behavior..."
"Oh, Aurora." Agnes hugged her tighter. "Everything will be ok, but I think you need to tell the truth. Hiding from your problems will not make them go away sweetheart. The sooner you come out about it less severe the repercussions may be."
"I'm just so afraid mom..."
"It's ok to be afraid Aurora, we've all made mistakes and Cain will probably understand that better than anyone. He'll likely be happy for you even. You won't know though unless you try though."
"Do you think I can do it?"
"Sweetheart, you're a Reaper. I know you can do it." She Paused. "Especially with this little one here to stand behind you."

"I just want to do right by my child." Aurora wiped her eyes.
"Sweetheart, being a perfect parent is impossible. Look at Tragic and I, we weren't perfect, but we tried. That's all that matters. You're going to be a wonderful mom." Agnes said looking at her daughter with pride in her eyes.
"You think so?"
"Of course, you get it from me." Agnes chuckled and winked at her eldest daughter.
"Thanks mom."
"Now you should be getting home and getting some rest, I don't want you out late with my precious grandbaby needing to be taken care of!"
Aurora laughed, "yes mom." They hugged once more and Agnes walked her out to the road.
"Are you sure you don't want your dad to take you home?"
"I'm sure, I've got the trusty Vroom-Sweeper for that."
"I'm not sure I like that you're riding a vacuum with my grandchild, but I guess I should've thought of that when I was riding a broom with all you kids in tow..." They both laughed and Agnes waved her daughter off.

"Take care of her, Liv." Agnes whispered before I went to follow Aurora.
Always Ag, always.

Aurora came home to find a strange sight.
"Giacomo? What are you doing here?"

"I'm so sorry, you weren't home, I fell asleep waiting..."
"I thought you worked...?"
"I had something more important to do. Look, Aurora, I know I'm not your first pick, I'm really not a great person a lot of the time. I'm a born criminal, even though I'm not proud of it, but what I'm really not proud of is that I did something very wrong that I needed to make right."
"Giacomo, what are you talking about?"

"Look Aurora, when you came to me last night it was like a dream come true. From the first day I met you, you captured my heart in a way no one else had. I flirt a lot with everyone, but you saw through that. For the first time in my life I wanted to do something that wasn't considered wrong or illegal. I wanted to win your heart but you were always so far away. When you and I first kissed it felt right, but at the time I was engaged."
"What? Giacomo I'm so sorry, I came onto you! I should've asked..." Aurora felt more and more guilty by the minute.
"No, no... I did something I should've done a long time ago Aurora. I broke it off with Florence. I cleared up all ties with all of my romantic interests, actually."
"Why would you do that?"
"Because I think I'm falling in lo-"
"Stop! Please, before you say the L-word, please... I need to tell you something." 

"What is is Aurora?"
Aurora put one hand around her stomach, feeling like she would be sick as she touched her face. Tears sprung in her eyes.
"Aurora, are you ok? Do you need to lay down?"
"No, I'm not ok." She whispered. "I've done something horrible Giacomo."
"Whatever it is, I'm sure everything will be ok!" He tried to calm her down but tears only fell faster.
"The baby isn't yours." She said softly. "I'm so sorry."
Giacomo paused for a moment, stunned. "I'm not going to be a dad?"
"Not really. I'm so sorry..." Aurora started to sob. "I just... I wanted this child to have a better father than it does. I was so ashamed of myself - and I, I still am! I was just so lost in the moment that I ended up in bed with my brother's brother-in-law." She paused to wipe her face on her sleeve, Giacomo immediately pulled out a tissue out of his pocket. "I don't deserve your kindness." She whispered. "It wasn't until after everything had happened that I realized what a mistake it was, and it wasn't until now that I realized that I had been foolhardy in following blind attraction to nothing. He's moved on now, onto girl number whatever-he's at and I'm here with the consequences!" She pulled away from Giacomo and started to back up.

Giacomo surprised her by pulling her into a rushed kiss. "Aurora, we've all done things we're not proud of." He whispered.

"How could you react in such a way after I messed up everything?!" Aurora said in genuine shock.
"You stopped me before I could say why." He said simply. "I'm falling in love with you Aurora, and while it hurts me to know you were going to use me for this task, it doesn't change my feelings for you. Believe it or not I actually do understand why you would want better for your child - everyone wants something better for their children than what they get sometimes."
"I don't understand, how could you love me after what I've done? I've ruined any relationship you could've had with someone more normal..."
"You're not normal then?"
"No, I'm not, I don't even think I can love!" Aurora said, surprising herself with her honesty. She'd never said that to anyone outloud, ever.
"Have you tried?"
"Yes and no, but Giacomo, a relationship with me will only end in heartbreak. I don't think I can even do a normal relationship." Aurora said softly.
"I don't want a normal relationship then." He said simply. "If you don't want a normal relationship then I don't either. The point is, I'm willing to try."
"You want to try... being with me... after everything?"
"Through thick and thin." He said softly. "Besides, you want a better father for your child and I think I can do that." He squeezed her hand. "So Aurora, I need to ask you something, and you don't have to answer right away..." He started to move and Aurora froze in shock.

"Aurora Reaper." He paused, Aurora was breathless as she searched his face. Questions ran through her head, did she love him? Is this the right thing to do? What would happen if he hates her tomorrow? Will he regret this decision? Will SHE regret this decision?
"Will you marry me?"

And that's all for today folks. :) Will Aurora say yes? Will she take a leap of faith into unknown territory? Will we get to see the unborn baby Reaper? Will I stop talking in question form? Find out tomorrow on "Reapers of our Lives!"
(Sorry I watch way too many soap operas. This was necessary. I regret nothing.)

**edit to fix a picture that wasn't in the right place, nor the right time. :)

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2013, 12:29:26 AM »
Excuse me as I scream in distance. That was so sweet and Giacomo seems really amazing. I'm kinda wishing I had Monte Vista now, you've made it look so cool. Good luck, Aurora!
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2013, 05:21:05 AM »
Say 'yes', Aurora! I'm so pleased that Giacomo truly loves her and if Luigi will find out about the baby.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2013, 01:40:05 PM »
Awww! I have big, skooshy "=3" face from this part. And hey if they get married, plenty of time for more nooboos later!

Though I'm wondering about Luigi as well. Would he be upset, or is Aurora such an amazing girl that he'd want to break it off with his latest and get with her? I'm sure we'll find out. Or maybe the baby can just be Giacomo's child.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2013, 01:45:59 PM »
Wow, Agnes looks so different! I thought that was Raven who just growing up  :o

Haha, this was perfect for Aurora love story. Love it, Love it, Love it ♥

Just say YES and let any problem come into Aurora life and let's see how she deal with that ♥
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2013, 01:47:58 PM »
Soap opera looks much better on Sims stories! You did a great job, Livvie ♥

Say, YES please ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2013, 10:14:33 PM »
Excuse me while I'm over here rolling around in feelings. Oh my WORD. AURORA MARRY THE MAN!!

Side note, what was Raven up to while all this was happening? Or will we find that out later? And why on earth did Agnes pick up on Rave's hairstyle O.o I'm guessing she aged up and picked it or something?
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Drama and a Wedding Part One
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2013, 11:38:40 PM »
Excuse me while I'm over here rolling around in feelings. Oh my WORD. AURORA MARRY THE MAN!!

Side note, what was Raven up to while all this was happening? Or will we find that out later? And why on earth did Agnes pick up on Rave's hairstyle O.o I'm guessing she aged up and picked it or something?
Honestly Raven was being a teen throughout most of this, usually I left her to her own devices with Khang around and would come back to them being "Extremely Irresistible" while making out. I figured she didn't mind.  ::) That was probably Agnes' career outfit because her hair was normal everywhere else, and she's already a full adult so that's the only explanation I can think of.

Excuse me as I scream in distance. That was so sweet and Giacomo seems really amazing. I'm kinda wishing I had Monte Vista now, you've made it look so cool. Good luck, Aurora!
Take it from Mizzilee and I, you don't want Monte Vista... It's beautiful and everything, but it has some really awful pathing issues. Very awful. Though I guess it's kind of worth it to me, you just get used to giving your Sims fast cars when you have your Sims live so far from everything, but even with them in the center of town they still have an insane drive to go anywhere else.

Say 'yes', Aurora! I'm so pleased that Giacomo truly loves her and if Luigi will find out about the baby.
Awww! I have big, skooshy "=3" face from this part. And hey if they get married, plenty of time for more nooboos later!

Though I'm wondering about Luigi as well. Would he be upset, or is Aurora such an amazing girl that he'd want to break it off with his latest and get with her? I'm sure we'll find out. Or maybe the baby can just be Giacomo's child.
Wow, Agnes looks so different! I thought that was Raven who just growing up  :o

Haha, this was perfect for Aurora love story. Love it, Love it, Love it ♥

Just say YES and let any problem come into Aurora life and let's see how she deal with that ♥

Soap opera looks much better on Sims stories! You did a great job, Livvie ♥

Say, YES please ;)
Thank you all for your comments! As for all the speculations about Aurora and Luigi... well I guess we'll have to find out... Right now!

Drama and a Wedding Part One
Aurora stood, stunned for a moment. "Are you sure?" She whispered.
"I know what I'm signing up for, sweet Aurora." He said back, still holding the ring.
"Then yes, yes I will marry you!"

"I'm not sure what I'm capable of, but I would like to find out." She whispered.
"It's starting to get late, have you eaten yet my sweet? You need to keep your blood sugar high for the baby." Giacomo said sweetly.

"No." She paused. "I should probably eat, I'll have a big day tomorrow."
"What's going on tomorrow?"
"I'll need to order the nursery on rush, I have a lot of painting and planning I've been putting off since I've been moping, and I really need to tell my twin about this baby. He still doesn't know and I'm due tomorrow. I guess I need to tell Luigi too."
"Luigi, as in, Luigi Ricardo?"
"Yeah... he's the baby's father."
"Luigi the scum of the military? His record for harassment follows him everywhere. I've seen many a military woman turn criminal because of that slimball. It's amazing. I'm the "criminal" and yet guys like that get to walk around free as a bird, controlling an army if they want." Giacomo scowled. "Do you want him to be a part of the baby's life?"
"I'm not sure yet, I have a few more things I need to find out."
"Not tonight though, let's get you in and make you some dinner, ok?"
"Ok."

"What's on your mind tonight?" Giacomo questioned calmly as Aurora sat and waited for him to finish cooking.
"I guess I just heard a nasty rumor that Luigi has gotten his next girlfriend pregnant... it's just so upsetting."
"Try not to think about it now my sweet, there's no need to rile yourself or the sweet little one you're bearing over a pighead like him. Now get yourself to bed."
"Do you mind if I have some space tonight?" She asked softly.
"Not at all. I planned to stay in the guest room tonight if you don't mind."
"That would be wonderful, thank you."
"Of course, goodnight, sweet Aurora."
"Goodnight Giacomo."
The two headed to beds in separate rooms, and Aurora couldn't help but feel she'd made the right decision saying 'yes.'

When Aurora awoke the next morning there was a note on her bed.
"I hope you don't mind, I wanted to ease your stress a little. I started to assemble the nursery with the help of Liv, I hope you like it.
-Love always,
Giacomo.
"
Aurora smiled brightly.

It wasn't until her phone went off that Aurora's face sunk.
Giacomo found her in the kitchen staring out the window sadly.

"Aurora? What's the matter my sweet?"
"I'm an afterthought." She said quietly.
"What are you talking about?"
"I've always been an afterthought for people, Giacomo. It bothers me now a lot that Luigi thinks of me only as an afterthought too, even though I do carry his child. I don't matter anymore now that his precious girlfriend is bearing his child. It's never been fair. I've always wanted more than what I've been given, I wanted to be the center of something, to be really good at something that I would be recognized for it first. I guess that's why I love performing, but I've always just been an afterthought whenever anything important happens."
Giacomo turned her around to face him. He reached down and touched her stomach softly as he uttered one simple phrase. "You're not an afterthought to me."

Giacomo realized the significance of Aurora talking to him about these significant things. Seeing her hurt and her anger made him angry for her, angry enough to do something reckless.

Aurora finally called Cain and invited him to meet her out in the country. He finally had a day off so he agreed to meet with her.
While Aurora was out meeting Cain and Giacomo was being reckless, Raven was having her birthday party in a small, quiet fashion.

And isn't she gorgeous?

She immediately invited Khang over immediately.

"Hey Cain." Aurora said briefly, she saw Cain's eyes glazing intently at her very large stomach. "I guess it's not hard to tell anymore, but I'm pregnant."
"I can see that..." Cain said softly. "I'm sorry I've been so busy, if I would've known... I would've come right over!"
"I'm sorry I never said anything, but that's not the only news, I'm engaged too."
"Engaged?!"

"Woah now! I leave you alone for two days and I come back to find you very pregnant and engaged?! I've got to win the awful brother of the year award! Who's the lucky guy, a baby and he somehow roped you into a marriage... he must be special."
"Giacomo Modena." Aurora said softly but paused. "He's not the father though, Luigi is."
"Luigi? As in, my brother-in-law Luigi?" Cain paused and saw the painful look on Aurora's face, he changed his tone. "You do know about his girlfriend and their child right?"
"I was before her."
"Did you break things off?"
"No, the next thing I knew I heard from Aliester that the guy immediately started dating someone after our one night..." She couldn't go on anymore, her eyes welled up with tears.
"I have a few choice words for a man like that." Cain said coldly, but softened. "Are you ok, sis?"

"I thought you were going to hate me if you knew..."
"Of course not! I'm a little sad you think I would be upset, I just want you to be happy sis. That's all I want. If Luigi makes you happy then be with him."
"Watcher - no!" She took a deep breath in. "Giacomo is the one who's supported me throughout everything. He's so kind and faithful and loyal and amazing." Aurora said brightly, "he just knows what to say, he knows how I feel even before I do, he just knows... me."
Cain's palm immediately raced to feel her forehead. "Are you ill? You actually sound like you're falling in love, and that doesn't sound like the Aurora I know." He teased. She knocked his hand off with a chuckle.
"Maybe I am."
"I'm happy for you sis, but is everything ok on the baby front?"
"Of course, I saw mom yesterday and dad told me everything checks out."
"That's great! Can I ask you one thing though?"
"Uh huh?"
"Did you really say Aliester's the one keeping you informed on Luigi? How the heck is he doing that?"
Aurora burst out laughing, "I'm not entirely sure! I just asked him if he thought it was possible and the next thing he said was 'leave it to me!'"
"No kidding, eh? Man I should recruit that kid to do more things!" He laughed with her. "I hate to cut this short, Aur'a, but I've got'ta get home to my wife. If there's a wedding you better invite me though!"
"You've got yourself a deal, now go home to Paola! Tell her I said hi!"
"Will do, you do the same for Rae, right?"
"Absolutely!"

The two parted ways and Aurora made her way home, she had one final thing left to do.

When Luigi arrived at the house he looked a little more than ruffled up, Giacomo was walking behind him with a slightly smug look on his face. Aurora shared a look with her fiance that caused her to burst out giggling.
"What's so funny?" Luigi said bitterly.
"Oh nothing." She said. "Look Luigi, I know about your girlfriend."
"What, you never said we couldn't see other people. I didn't realize that woohoo was a binding commitment..." There was an arrogance in his voice. Giacomo clenched his fist.
"If I hear one word out of your mouth I don't like, your nephew won't be there to save your sorry butt by kicking me out." Giacomo said sharply.
Luigi quieted immediately.
"Look, Luigi, this baby that I'm very pregnant with, do you see that? Yeah, it's yours." Aurora said, feeling more confident as she saw that Giacomo had parked himself just behind them and was in her view giving her a thumbs up. "Yet I don't want it to have anything to do with you! You think you're so high and mighty in your uniform but it's nothing but a sham! I want my child to have a better example than the pathetic one you set! Giacomo may be a so-called 'criminal' but he's ten times the man you'll ever be!"

Luigi raised his hand towards Aurora...

...and that was where Giacomo stepped in. "I've been waiting for ages to do this!" He mumbled.

I feel like that last picture really sums everything up with how Aurora and Giacomo felt at that moment.
Giacomo immediately approached Aurora and started to apologize.
"I'm so sorry Aurora, I couldn't help it! He just got under my skin when he spoke to you like that!"

Aurora immediately shrugged it off and pulled his face in close. "Are you hurt? Do you want me to get some ice?"

"No, having you is all the medicine I could ever need."

I know a lot of you readers were worried about Raven, but let me show you exactly what she's been up to not ten feet away from where the fight just happened.

"Hey now, you two will make one of these if you keep that up." Aurora teased as she walked over to greet her long awaited guest - Agnes. She was due tonight and she couldn't do it alone.

And screen-cap limit! Part two is being made as soon as I post this one! Forgive any typos, I'm actually not really taking time to double check just yet because I want to make sure that I get both posts done! Woohoo!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Drama and a Wedding Part Two
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2013, 12:24:00 AM »
Drama and a Wedding Part Two
I've been rather neglectful of poor Raven these past few chapters, but now that she's a young woman it was time for her to be brought forward again.
Aliester did age up (a couple days back) and Isolde and Isabel came long before that but they looked relatively the same. I'm a bad, bad watcher.

So anyways, where was Raven during all this time with Aurora? Why, massaging the newly aged up and made-over Khang!

In fact after the big fight everyone went their separate ways. Giacomo needed to head to the gym to work off some steam.
"Call me the minute you feel anything? Ok?" He said anxiously to Aurora. She nodded sweetly as her mother squeezed her hand.

Aurora, sensing her due date arriving decided to make some Lasagna to munch on before the time came.

Agnes watched over her daughter thoughtfully.
Raven and newly moved in Khang on the other hand decided to take a walk to somewhere scenic.

"Raven, wait up! What are we doing here?"
"I've got something important to talk about Khang." She paused. "We've been together for a long time you know."
"Being with you is incredible." He said simply.
"I know about the other girls though."
Khang froze.
"I don't care, Khang. You're a flirt and I accept that about you. We're all flawed, you're just a little more flirty than most... and living here that's saying something. I just wanted to make something clear between the two of us though."

"What is it, dear?"
"I am to be the one you come home to." She paused. "I want to be the one that at the end of every day you think of instead of someone else. I want to be the one you have children with, the one you grow old with, the one you settle down with. Khang, I want to be your wife." Raven got down on one knee. "I know this is highly unconventional, and even though this is the same as a marriage proposal I wanted you to know what this marriage would mean to me. It isn't about fidelity or being the only one you ever bat your eyelashes at, because I know that's not you. It's about a commitment to us. Do you think you can make that with me?"

"Raven, you are that girl to me now. Every other girl around here is superficial, they don't have any meaning beyond a nice glare and a few sweet words, you're the first girl that's made me realize that there're more in a woman than a nice body and a pretty face. I want to marry you to be as faithful as I can, not because I think that's how marriage should be but because that's what I feel you deserve." Raven smiled.
"That's a yes then?"
"Of course it's a yes, you goof, not get off the ground before embarrass me for not being the one to ask you first!"

"On one condition." Raven said sweetly, batting her eyelashes dramatically.
"Yes?"
"Marry me now." She whispered, she stood up slowly. "Please?"
"Right here?"
"Yes! Please tell me you'll marry me here and now."
"Here and now," he paused, taking her hand smiling, "and forever."
Oh good! I've got the rings!
"Liv, I've been wondering where you disappeared to!"
I'm just getting sentimental, ok? I like to let you have your moments! Now here, get married you two crazy kids.
"You aren't going to protest that we should wait for the family?"
With the pathing issues in this town? Heck no! Besides, I already know Aurora wants something big, you tend to want to be more to yourself and I respect that. Now would you stop stalling?
Raven laughed. "I'm ready whenever you are."
"Let's do this."

"I, Khang, take you Raven, to keep and to respect, to cherish and to honor, to come home to every night even when it's game night, to be your test subject of elixirs and spells, to never, ever stray from you because you are the reason I'm the man I am today, that and whatever you threw at me this morning might've done something to me too. I take you to do all of these things and more, every day, from now until even after death, in which I hope to meet your ghost again to admire you for all of eternity."
Raven giggled.

She paused and smiled at Khang. "I, Raven, take you Khang as you are. To respect and to cherish, to have and to keep, to try not to harm with unknown elixirs, to listen to your obsessive sports talk anytime you feel a need to vent about your favorite team losing, to make your favorite food on game days and to be your number one fan in whatever you choose to do. I wish to do all of these things and more from now until we're old and senile, then we can be new lovers all over again for every year, every week, and every day."

As the watcher, I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Reaper. Please kiss the bride Khang.
"My pleasure." He said grinning.

The stopped and stared into each other's eyes, enjoying the moment on the beautiful summer day.

They soon hurried home because while nature was beautiful, it lacked one nice thing:

I left them alone to check on Aurora who was about to go into labor at any moment.
I guess I caught her at a good time.

"I need... to call... Giacomo...." She said between breaths.
No, you need to focus on breathing, breathe in, out two. Breathe in, out two.
"OwwwwwwwWWWW!" She screamed. "Shouldn't I be going to the hospital?"
Unnecessary. As the watcher I am -the- best midwife you could ask for. Now keep breathing.
"Are you sure? Oh, oh owwwww!"

Considering I'm not jumping up and down screaming that you're in labor then yeah, I'm definitely sure.
"Good point. What do I do?! Owh, Owhhh!"
Just breathe and push, it will be over soon now, I can see the action in the queue!
"Oh man! Oh.... OWWWW!"

And we have a girl. What's her name?

"Emrin." Aurora said softly. "Emrin Reaper."
She's beautiful Aurora.
Meanwhile a certain sim was rushing to get home. "Is it time? Oh watcher did I miss it? Is everything ok? Who has any answers around here?"

Giacomo burst into the nursery to see the love of his life holding the little one who would soon wrap her fingers around his heart. He looked at her in awe.

"Aurora..." He whispered ever so softly. "She's so beautiful."

"Emrin." Aurora said again.
"Emrin..." Giacomo repeated the name as though it didn't feel real. "Beautiful Emrin. We've been waiting for you dear."
"Emrin, say hello to your real father!" Aurora said sweetly as she held her up to Giacomo, her eyes shifted to meet his as she said, "the real father in all that actually matters."
Giacomo grinned with his eyes welling up with pride. "I'll always be here for you little Emrin. Nothing's going to harm you while I'm around. I promise that."
In that moment Aurora felt complete, she knew exactly what love was and she felt it so perfectly not only for Emrin, but for the man who loved Emrin as his own, Giacomo Modena.

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Drama and a Wedding
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2013, 01:03:05 AM »
I'm verklempt and it's all your fault! Okay, not really - I'm having my own sims family situation and this just put me over. But oh my grim, that was... whoosh. I'm making "whoosh" an emotion. Hooray!
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Drama and a Wedding
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2013, 04:21:07 AM »
Bwahaha, Luigi got his butt kicked. Welcome, Emrin. Congrats to the new Mr and Mrs Reaper!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast