Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 323676 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Drama and a Wedding
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2013, 01:22:58 PM »
Your Sims are pretty even Giacomo, but not pretty in that way ::)
Did you use custom skin that affects non-playable Sims too?
It's nice to add that Luigi had interesting back-story; maybe you should create Mario for him. Luigi totally lost his way without his brother. You know that Mario and Luigi always been together :P
Raven is gorgeous!
Glad to know that Cain understands about his twin trouble.
Being beaten was not enough for me; the fate that Luigi deserve is DEATH, bwahahaha!
Hey! I ate Lasagna yesterday, yum! I’m glad to see my favorite food was there. Congratulations for everyone! Giacomo should have a child with Aurora after what he did to our beloved Aurora! He deserved that!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Drama and a Wedding
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2013, 02:24:22 PM »
YES! Now just have a baby with Giacomo, Aurora!
Emm... I believe that I am Raven supporter ♥
I'm sorry Raven but this Watcher makes me betray you, but don't worry that will not happen again ♥
I'll look forward for more Raven updates, then ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Khang Takes a Beating
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »
I'm verklempt and it's all your fault! Okay, not really - I'm having my own sims family situation and this just put me over. But oh my grim, that was... whoosh. I'm making "whoosh" an emotion. Hooray!
I like that as an emotion, I'm adding that to the vocabulary describing my emotions!

Bwahaha, Luigi got his butt kicked. Welcome, Emrin. Congrats to the new Mr and Mrs Reaper!
Your Sims are pretty even Giacomo, but not pretty in that way ::)
Did you use custom skin that affects non-playable Sims too?
It's nice to add that Luigi had interesting back-story; maybe you should create Mario for him. Luigi totally lost his way without his brother. You know that Mario and Luigi always been together :P
Raven is gorgeous!
Glad to know that Cain understands about his twin trouble.
Being beaten was not enough for me; the fate that Luigi deserve is DEATH, bwahahaha!
Hey! I ate Lasagna yesterday, yum! I’m glad to see my favorite food was there. Congratulations for everyone! Giacomo should have a child with Aurora after what he did to our beloved Aurora! He deserved that!

I use a skin replacement that replace all of EA's skins.
I believe Luigi will get his soon enough... I'm excited for it too! I do believe there will be chimes for someone in the near future, maybe two someones? We'll have to find out!

YES! Now just have a baby with Giacomo, Aurora!
Emm... I believe that I am Raven supporter ♥
I'm sorry Raven but this Watcher makes me betray you, but don't worry that will not happen again ♥
I'll look forward for more Raven updates, then ::)

It's ok, Raven gets it haha.

Thank you everyone for your awesome support! I'll be up moving a few things in this weekend so you may not hear from me until next Monday or so! Anyways, on with the show!

Khang Takes a Beating
Giacomo dotes upon Emrin as much as he can for the short duration of her infanthood.

However it was getting late so he needed to take a rest, no worries though, as Agnes volunteered to nap next to her first grandchild (asides from Orlando, who is her step-grandchild? Grandchild by marriage? I dunno).

In another part of the house a newly wedded couple were showing their affections.

They were very affectionate.

In fact, these two were hard to separate.

They were a very romantic couple, and they enjoyed their time together. Today was an important day though, Aurora decided she wanted to be married today. Giacomo just mainly agreed like most men do.
The only important thing between the morning and the wedding is the aging up of Emrin to toddlerhood.

She'll make quite an adorable flower girl, Aurora is still a little pained to look at her as she resembles her biological father far too much. I decided to give her a break and let Giacomo have some time with his soon-to-be stepdaughter. He walked her to the sight of the wedding while Aurora got there much earlier. Khang joined her and Raven stayed behind as she needed to finish taking care of her garden and she felt feverish at the moment. She told Khang she would be there shortly, but mainly she just wanted him to get his what-for... and boy did he get it!
The minute Isolde spotted Khang she decided to accuse him of cheating. Yes, Isolde was actually a romantic interest of Khang, but one with very low relationship to begin with.

"How dare you think I wouldn't notice you married MY SISTER!?"
"She said you knew?!"
"You're such a cheater!"
Giacomo arrived with Emrin and went to the restroom to change, Aurora who had already changed and fixed her hair grabbed her little one and snuggled her close. Today was the day Aurora took off the face paint and took the dye out of her hair, just for today though.

She looked exactly like her mother.
Teresa DeLuca showed up not a few moments later and decided she needed to give Khang a what-for.

"You're nothing bug scum! Scum I tell you!"
She then dramatically walked away, looked back at him with a big 'X' over him in her thought bubble and stomped her feet like a child.

She was so angry she came back and gave him more than a what-for right as Raven arrived.

Scolding Khang was something Raven was ok with, but hitting her husband? That was a no-go.

Raven then took that moment after giving Teresa a nice ice blast - reminding her to keep her distance from Raven's husband in any sense of the word - to kiss her husband's bruised pride better.

Everyone began to line up for the wedding, I decided to show everyone what a pain Monte Vista can be in this next shot.

Oh, and I would also like to introduce you to what the residents are like:

"I always wade out into the ocean in my best suit... what do you think I would wear?! Swim trunks?!"

But on to what everyone wanted to see.

"Are you ready, Giacomo?"
"I'm always ready."

"I, Giacomo, take you Aurora to be my wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, exactly as you are, to cheer at your performances and to celebrate life's victories with you. From the day I met you to this day and on, you never were my afterthought."
No one in the audience understood the meaning behind that last part except for Aurora who openly started crying at his beautiful vows.

"I, Aurora, take you Giacomo to be my wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, no matter what trouble you get into, to break you out of jail if you get busted at work and to be the ample distraction if you ever need to flee the country." She laughed. "But seriously, I take you exactly as you are in whatever you want to do. You're the first man I've ever fallen for. I love you Giacomo, from this day on until the day we part."

The happy couple went on to cut the cake.

The big crowd started closing in on Raven, she started feeling ill and everyone blocked her way.

Khang immediately noticed his wife's distress and comforted her quietly, causing me to miss the cake cutting.

But Aurora and Giacomo didn't mind, they ate and danced the night away as the two had become Aurora and Giacomo Reaper. 

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:27 AM »
That was a couple of beautiful wedding scene. Though, I couldn't believe that Khang was a person like that. Well at least Raven is happy with him. So, there will be upcoming nooboo for Raven? Aha... I wonder what will their children turned up to ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2013, 04:26:58 AM »
Nothing beats a beach wedding, except for nooboos =P
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2013, 08:04:40 AM »
Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple but it seems something beautiful will come along the way ♥

My Stories:

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2013, 02:24:36 PM »
Beautiful wedding! I laughed at Khang. I shouldn't have, but I did. Very hard in fact. Anywho, you had the wedding at the beach! So much better than the plaza. The...third wedding in my story (which hasn't been posted yet, I'm so so so far behind) was at Venice Beach and the pathing issues were a lot better. Except because I have Island Paradise, everyone as spinning into their swimwear and relaxing -rolls eyes-

Anywho, back to the topic, Raves is having a nooboo!!! I'm still seeing her as a little kid and it's hard to see her pregnant. Can't wait to see how those genetics play out. Emrin is a doll.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »
That was a couple of beautiful wedding scene. Though, I couldn't believe that Khang was a person like that. Well at least Raven is happy with him. So, there will be upcoming nooboo for Raven? Aha... I wonder what will their children turned up to ♥

Maaaayyybeee? Haha, yeah Rav' is pregnant. I'm actually kicking myself a little bit because I'm such a micromanager (not sure how I managed a full house, probably made it easier when everyone was at school) but right now I'm just having such a hard time managing everyone. I must be having an off day, but now that I've got another little one on the way I'm already kicking myself for not thinking about how I'm struggling at the moment with the family! Haha silly me! But ah well, what's done is done and now we've got a beautiful Raven/Khang-boo coming!

Nothing beats a beach wedding, except for nooboos =P
Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple but it seems something beautiful will come along the way ♥

Thank you both, the wedding was a lot more complicated than it seems! I'm glad everyone likes the story thus far.
Beautiful wedding! I laughed at Khang. I shouldn't have, but I did. Very hard in fact. Anywho, you had the wedding at the beach! So much better than the plaza. The...third wedding in my story (which hasn't been posted yet, I'm so so so far behind) was at Venice Beach and the pathing issues were a lot better. Except because I have Island Paradise, everyone as spinning into their swimwear and relaxing -rolls eyes-

Anywho, back to the topic, Raves is having a nooboo!!! I'm still seeing her as a little kid and it's hard to see her pregnant. Can't wait to see how those genetics play out. Emrin is a doll.

Hahahahaha! I have the perfect picture for you!:

That happened all the time at the wedding I threw too. Seems like Monte Vista is out of decent places to have a wedding that aren't riddled with pathing issues or issues of another sort! Hahaha!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Watcher Has Trouble Focusing
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2013, 08:18:53 PM »
The Watcher Has Trouble Focusing
Raven, being a dear, took home Emrin so her mother could have fun of another sort.

Now, a lot of you already know I'm a pretty bad watcher when there's a lot of stuff going on or a story line needing to be followed, but when Giacomo(now nicknamed Gigi) moved in a kitten came with him named Fitz. Seeing as he almost had no relationship with that cat and my inner-crazy-cat-lady came out, I adapted her into the house immediately for Raven's familiar. On the night of the wedding, both Bear and the kitten Fitz aged up (Fitz to a full grown cat and Bear to an elder dog  :-\ poor Bear is getting old and it shows!)

The pictures are pretty dark because Monte Vistan's don't believe in outdoor lighting.

It made me sad to see Bear get old, he has to lay down to eat now and he moves lot slower than he used to. He never was a hunting dog but he always had a special place as guardian of the children of the Reapers.
Either way, Aurora and I have talked about her having another child and we decided to wait until her next two gigs pass to allow her some time to return to her career and allow the watcher (that's me!) to have my sanity returned. Giacomo will be returning to the Criminal career after the break and I'll be signing Khang up for the Sports career. Until then, micromanaging everyone is exhausting.
Aurora wants to perform in a Simfest.

She won.
However during this time 2 toilets were broken and a sink and a shower so I called and hired a maid to return daily and a repairman to stop by, well the repairperson just stood outside the house and played with Bear for a half a minute before I sent Raven out to fire her sorry butt.

You don't want to mess with a hormonal witch with a temper, missy. Though she's lucky she's an NPC that CAN'T be taken down with spells, because after she insulted Raven I was half a minute away from screaming "LOCK HER IN THE DUNGEON!"
I seriously should build a dungeon. Next time, maybe?
Gigi spent all day teaching Emrin how to talk, she's a little bit slow to the plate... or maybe that's Gigi lacking in parenting skills... or a combination of the two. Either way, I did snap a few adorable toddler photos of it.

A lot of these pictures are a little out of order.
My life is a little out of order at the moment, so bear with me fair readers. As soon as my sanity returns from all the necessary micromanaging I'll be back to normal.
In other news, this is what Khang did all day:

I kid you not, all day. He was fairly easy on me (thank goodness).
Raven went to a Pool Party as it was leisure day. Everyone in the house wanted to throw a pool party but there isn't a pool on the lot nor would there be room. Everyone could jump in the little fountain... Woohoo. Fountain Party!
Either way, Isabel threw it at the Reaper Mansion and it was a wild party...

Of two. Seriously, no one else showed. Imagine if I had been with Raven and just said "eh, maybe another time." Then poor Isabel's party would've been a bust! Well Raven came and swam for a good couple of hours before I figured no one else was coming for her to show off her glowing pregnancy, so I sent her home to at least let her husband know she was pregnant.

Of course he was thrilled, he saw the ice blast that Raven cast upon his ex-girlfriend, so when Raven said 'jump' Khang would jump over and over and over until Raven was pleased. After that beautiful moment of sim-happiness I kicked Khang back over to his treadmill and sent Raven to feast on some leftovers (which thankfully were in abundance as Aurora is the only decent cook and she was out until late from her Simfest).
Oh in other news from the Simfest - this toddler was one of the best magicians there, asides from our dear Aurora!

Yeah, I have no idea what he was doing there but he was there when Aurora arrived to sign up for the Simfest just plopped down in the middle of the stage, picking his nose.

While Aurora did her show the stage got set up and said it "lost some pieces somewhere" in a notification while I struggled to locate her box of mystery. Odd. That's one of her best acts. If anyone knows where to replace that baby at, please let me know!
And I'll wrap this up with the dark pictures of Aurora happily receiving her Simfest award because... Monte Vistans hate lights outside for some odd reason!

Woohoo! Now hopefully I can gather enough sanity to give you guys a proper update next time! Fingers crossed!

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2013, 08:39:25 PM »
I sincerely hope your sanity returns to you XD Trust me, I know how it feels to be micromanaging a lot of sims. It's intensive!

Anywho, Khang and Raven make me laugh. They're a very funny little couple. I can't wait to see how their nooboo comes out. I'm obsessed with the genetics in Monte Vista.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2013, 08:12:25 AM »
Poor Isabel, only one party guest xD I also can't wait to meet the new arrival.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Cainus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2013, 02:42:46 PM »
Heh I know what trouble a full house can be. It'll be okay! Just ride the wave of crazy and it'll be over soon enough. Plus you'll have adorable babies at the end of it  ;)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2013, 03:04:55 PM »
Don't worry Bear still lovely though, I love his name. I hope in Pets before they release a Grizzly Bear or a Panda, I think that would be awesome and cute to keep. But, that was illegal, I'm afraid ::)

...right. Gigi… What a lovely name! Giacomo is too long and quite difficult to say anyway, my tongue twisted just try to say that. I thought you would call him Gia or Como, lol ::)

Love the scene when a toddler shows up at Simfest. I think my game bugged too, my Sim who happens to be a Stylish, meet a child that want to have a makeover just because he has a job to do and want something done for his promotion in Sunlit Tides. That moment I just sat down idle and say wow… He must be a precocious child ::)

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2013, 11:52:33 PM »
Let just say that I'm waiting the new bundle of joy :P

I hope the upcoming arrival will be twins or triplet so Aurora has no chance for the real heir ::)

My story:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2013, 01:02:58 PM »
I sincerely hope your sanity returns to you XD Trust me, I know how it feels to be micromanaging a lot of sims. It's intensive!

Anywho, Khang and Raven make me laugh. They're a very funny little couple. I can't wait to see how their nooboo comes out. I'm obsessed with the genetics in Monte Vista.
Thank you much, it has started to come back and I've been all over the place this past weekend, and now I'm... dreadfully... installing the latest patch. I avoided it for so long to keep my mods up to date and because I want to have the solid versions of NRAAs Story Progression (even know it still says "Test Version" which makes me nervous). So hopefully all goes well with my computer cleanup this afternoon so I can get you to seeing Raven's little nooboo!

Poor Isabel, only one party guest xD I also can't wait to meet the new arrival.
Heh I know what trouble a full house can be. It'll be okay! Just ride the wave of crazy and it'll be over soon enough. Plus you'll have adorable babies at the end of it  ;)
I'm excited for the kids now as much as I can be. I really need to get my Sims into the Rabbit Holes soon though. As soon as I can finish the toddler skills for Emrin and get all of her toddler skill toys/books dealt with she can finally go to school. I can't wait for Giacomo to get back to the Criminal Career, and I'm so hesitant to sign Khang up for the Sports career with his new baby about to arrive, but if I don't I might not keep my sanity! Once I get a good routine going then I shouldn't have a problem. I think I just struggled doing all the weddings/births/days off with everyone all at once.

Don't worry Bear still lovely though, I love his name. I hope in Pets before they release a Grizzly Bear or a Panda, I think that would be awesome and cute to keep. But, that was illegal, I'm afraid ::)

...right. Gigi… What a lovely name! Giacomo is too long and quite difficult to say anyway, my tongue twisted just try to say that. I thought you would call him Gia or Como, lol ::)

Love the scene when a toddler shows up at Simfest. I think my game bugged too, my Sim who happens to be a Stylish, meet a child that want to have a makeover just because he has a job to do and want something done for his promotion in Sunlit Tides. That moment I just sat down idle and say wow… He must be a precocious child ::)
I love his name too! He was actually already named that. I almost didn't get a pet for the Reapers because they can be a lot of work for me but once I saw his name I thought of my favorite show (Person of Interest, they find a dog and keep it named Bear) he was a keeper.
I was getting so tired of spelling out Giacomo, Giacomo, Giacomo over and over. I broke down when I couldn't find a masculine sounding nickname for him so he got Gigi.
That toddler was just weird. I got there and I looked at it and had to do a double take! I had never seen a baby sitting in the middle of a stage before - during someone's performance no less. I have no shortage of bugs though in my lovely game. My mods tend to work overtime on that kind of stuff (Errortrap and Overwatch).

Let just say that I'm waiting the new bundle of joy :P

I hope the upcoming arrival will be twins or triplet so Aurora has no chance for the real heir ::)

Oh please no... not for my sanity. I mean, I wouldn't mind twins, I always thought it would make sense for Aurora to have twins as she was a twin and thinking of genetics. I do really want to get Aurora and Giacomo to have a child because I want as much variety in the genetics as I can get for heirs. If I feel crazy enough I might go for a second child for Raven and Khang but we'll just have to see where the cards lay!

Anyways, fingers crossed everyone for a functioning game so I can play with the Reapers and get you an update that's a little more put together than the one I did last time!