Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 323683 times)

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: The Gift
« Reply #405 on: March 12, 2014, 11:26:41 PM »
Oh my Watcher, I was NOT expecting Agnes and Falor!! Ugh, this is an incredible legacy. I love how you just effortlessly weave all the previous generations together to this single point and it all just wraps up so nice and perfect with a bow after every chapter! I'd kill to be able to do that. I have to say, the Reapers are lucky to have such a kind and powerful founder (in comparison to my poor legacy that's running for their lives away from their evil founder). It absolutely warmed my heart to see Agnes again. I think I'm rambling again...

I thought only Evil Witches could conjure the pink poisoned apples....is there something you're not telling us, Liv? If that was supposed to be a surprise, I'm sorry if I spoiled it. I can't help but notice these things.
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2014, 12:40:35 AM »
Woot woot!!  Agnes brought the magic back!!!  Really nice having everyone gathered together like that.  It was like a forced family reunion.  Not cute and cheesy, just awesome  :=)
I'm really glad that wasn't cheesy, I like to avoid that as much as possible but sometimes it's hard... Edward makes it easier though, quite the comedic relief! I have a whole explanation ready for the reason I am passing on the witchitude, but I'll have to save that for another chapter.

Oh my Watcher, I was NOT expecting Agnes and Falor!! Ugh, this is an incredible legacy. I love how you just effortlessly weave all the previous generations together to this single point and it all just wraps up so nice and perfect with a bow after every chapter! I'd kill to be able to do that. I have to say, the Reapers are lucky to have such a kind and powerful founder (in comparison to my poor legacy that's running for their lives away from their evil founder). It absolutely warmed my heart to see Agnes again. I think I'm rambling again...

I thought only Evil Witches could conjure the pink poisoned apples....is there something you're not telling us, Liv? If that was supposed to be a surprise, I'm sorry if I spoiled it. I can't help but notice these things.
Ramble all you want, it's completely fine, I do it all the time! Agnes and Falor for the win! The generations just kind of weave themselves in, I'll run into a game-breaking glitch then I'll get frustrated and sit on it for a while then suddenly, this great idea comes into my head. I actually thought of Noten's Cameo in the bar with Mary long before she was chosen as heir, Mary Read's husband died young, prior to them having children, so when I was thinking about Mary (Reaper's) future, I thought, "well, when she's grieving she'll have one crazy hallucination..." and it all went down from there. The real question is... was that a hallucination? >.> <.<  ;)
Agnes is the bomb diggity and she'll be around for years to come.
Also, no worries, Mary isn't evil, that was just her very first conjured apple and she failed! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2014, 03:56:00 AM »
Awww Mary's finally going to meet her dad. I am so happy for her. I can easily imagine how that would feel ... to be so excited and nervous/scared at the same time.

I have to admit that image of poor Palmira standing there while everyone around her is making out made me laugh a lot.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2014, 05:24:16 AM »
Noten is of course resurrected first, but I'm quite sure who will be the second dear man Mary brings back from the dead.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2014, 09:30:36 AM »
Plot twists galore! OMG
Brown ND Tommy are coming back now, and their will be a big family reunion and stuff. Yay!
L
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2014, 04:37:33 PM »
Agnes and Falor showed up! That's awesome! And now Mary is a witch! That just keeps getting better and better  :) Does that mean Noten is coming back?? Please tell me that he is!  ;D or actually, don't tell me yet! I want it to be a surprise  ::)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2014, 06:02:54 PM »

So much awesome!! I love it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2014, 06:59:55 PM »
Does that mean Ezran is still alive and kicking? I know he wasn't exactly a fan favorite, but he was still kinda funny.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #413 on: March 13, 2014, 07:54:33 PM »
OMG NOTEN IS RETURNING TO US IN ALL HIS BLOND TAN GLORY SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  ;D
*ahem* That is all.   :-X

(P.S. Glicht and Emrin are such a cute couple, great story twist Livvie!)

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2014, 08:02:34 PM »
You just like to play with our emotions don't you? First i'm in tears because Noten died, and now there's hope! You better not be pulling our leg.   :(

Offline cainspath

• Fluffy is my hair's first name.
  • Townie
  • Occasionally bipolar; always multipolar.
« Reply #415 on: March 15, 2014, 09:48:52 AM »
OMG LOL. Everyone's in a roller coaster right now, I hope you give us a good ride, Liv. I expect you to. Haha, kid. Awesome as always!

It's going to be a Paradiso/Barnacle Bay armada of the Reapers. I'm super duper excited!
At the end of the day, Life should ask you, "Do you want to save changes?"

How the misc-tery continues:
I, Iridessa: 3rd [What happens at home]

Why not try a misc-stery?
Blood of the Mayfair: 32nd [Hail Rain and Sunshine]

or a Reincarnation Project:
Hawke Revival: 26th [Hale Bonding]

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #416 on: March 16, 2014, 03:41:00 AM »
Atrox's wife is Amelia Loveland from Lunar Lakes, isn't it? I really like the hairstyle you gave her.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #417 on: March 16, 2014, 02:21:25 PM »
Wow a lot of comments! I'm thrilled!

Awww Mary's finally going to meet her dad. I am so happy for her. I can easily imagine how that would feel ... to be so excited and nervous/scared at the same time.

I have to admit that image of poor Palmira standing there while everyone around her is making out made me laugh a lot.

I'm excited in general for the reunion, watching Palmira reunite with him was so, incredibly heart-wrenching. Haha, I thought it was rather funny myself though, Palmira was just standing there awkwardly shifting back and forth while the two couples made out. I'm sure she must have just felt like that 5th wheel.

Noten is of course resurrected first, but I'm quite sure who will be the second dear man Mary brings back from the dead.
::) We'll just have to see. Mary has quite a lot of other things to do now, she's got a very full schedule now.

Atrox's wife is Amelia Loveland from Lunar Lakes, isn't it? I really like the hairstyle you gave her.
Bingo! Yes she is, she's quite the doll, and their daughter is so sweet.

Plot twists galore! OMG
Brown ND Tommy are coming back now, and their will be a big family reunion and stuff. Yay!
L
Haha, and all I can hear in my head is "TWIST ending! Man I did not see that coming!" (I'm a Croods fan, if you can't tell).
I never said I'd bring Thomas back, that's entirely up to Mary, and she has a large choice looming over head.

Agnes and Falor showed up! That's awesome! And now Mary is a witch! That just keeps getting better and better  :) Does that mean Noten is coming back?? Please tell me that he is!  ;D or actually, don't tell me yet! I want it to be a surprise  ::)
Ok then, I won't tell you. ;) Though sad times are ahead and so are big choices. I can't just let everything be happy, otherwise the story would lose it's realism.

Whatever realism it has, at least. Haha.

So much awesome!! I love it!
Thank you! I'm really glad things are turning out as I hoped they would. :)

Does that mean Ezran is still alive and kicking? I know he wasn't exactly a fan favorite, but he was still kinda funny.
Ezran is most certainly alive and kicking! He's the youngest of my third generation, so he's definitely there. I'm glad there's an Ezran fan out there! I'll make sure he sends his love some way or another - he's too fabulous to leave out!

OMG NOTEN IS RETURNING TO US IN ALL HIS BLOND TAN GLORY SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  ;D
*ahem* That is all.   :-X

(P.S. Glicht and Emrin are such a cute couple, great story twist Livvie!)
I had a feeling you would approve, though you forgot the muscular part. ;)  Emrin and Glitch have a timeless love story, though as she gets older I worry about him. We'll just have to take things as it comes.

You just like to play with our emotions don't you? First i'm in tears because Noten died, and now there's hope! You better not be pulling our leg.   :(
I am quite the master of emotional swings, aren't I? Haha, I kid. Actually you have no idea how torn I was about bringing Noten back. I guess death felt like it should be more permanent? I'm not sure. Anyways, he's back now, so there's no turning back!

OMG LOL. Everyone's in a roller coaster right now, I hope you give us a good ride, Liv. I expect you to. Haha, kid. Awesome as always!

It's going to be a Paradiso/Barnacle Bay armada of the Reapers. I'm super duper excited!
Thank you! I'm trying to ensure things make sense, but that isn't always easy.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Hello Again
« Reply #418 on: March 16, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »
Hello Again
Palmira felt her stomach twisting inside of her. She kept wondering if this was all real, or if everyone she was surrounded by were just crazy. Palmira had half a mind to go off on the elderly Agnes for injuring her daughter, but somewhere inside herself she knew that everything was ok, and that's what confused her.
Agnes saw the conflicting emotions and smiled kindly. "Mary is just fine, I assure you. I just had to give her the gift of the Watcher. The Watcher feels terrible that she got disconnected from the family line."
"The... Watcher?" Palmira felt skeptical.
Agnes nodded softly. "She's only able to communicate through a medium. She can talk to anyone so long as the medium is present, but when there isn't someone there that connects the gap she cannot interact or communicate like she once could."
Agnes looked forward and let that information sink in. Palmira was letting the dots connect, "so she never really intentionally abandoned us? She never let Noten die purposefully?"
"She couldn't interact - or interfere - with the motions set in place. She's a great watcher, and very caring. She listens and tries very hard to make our lives fulfilling, but as you can see as of late, no one has achieved anything. Lifetime wishes were thrown to the wayside and happiness is at the lowest it could be." Agnes shook her head sadly, "and all she could do was watch it crumble. She didn't realize how important the medium was until it was too late. Noten couldn't hear her words of wisdom or guidance, he didn't hear her stopping him from leaving Monte Vista - there was nothing she could do except watch the actions as they fell."
"Why didn't she send you sooner then?"
"She didn't send me, it wasn't until I came into contact with Mary that I was able to hear her again. The current heir is the one who she follows. Emrin was when she sensed things weren't going so well. She was starting to lose touch with everyone. She assumed it was the future messing with her communication and making it fuzzy, as when Emrin returned to Monte Vista where Raven, Isolde, Isabel, Falor and many others lived - communication got clearer, and everything seemed fine."
"I thought she was all-knowing?" Palmira said, anger boiling up in her.
Agnes looked at her for a moment thoughtfully then burst out laughing. "She wishes." Agnes shook her head. "She's smarter than a lot of us as she knows more about our world than most of us do, but when it comes to her own she's just as clueless as we are, which is the funny thing."
Palmira almost felt embarrassed, but as she saw the island looming overhead she felt all feelings of happiness drain away. "We're here." She said almost in a whisper.

As everyone clamored out onto the beach that held so many haunting memories Palmira almost wanted to run away. Could she really get a chance to see him again? What if this was all a huge failure and her hopes were crushed again. She couldn't bear it anymore, but knowing there was even the slightest chance for Noten to come back made her keep stepping forward.
Agnes calmly asked everyone to wait on the shore, it was best if it was just her and Palmira who went forward. Normally, Palmira shouldn't be present at all so nothing could interfere with the line of magic, but Agnes was very skilled and powerful enough to manage with her there.
Palmira was already in tears at the sight of the grave.

Agnes softly patted her shoulder. "Being a widow is much harder than anyone will ever understand."
Agnes' presence brought an eerie calm to Palmira, and she couldn't exactly place why. She'd never been enthused by Witchcraft or anything of the like, but she never believed she was intolerant about it. It felt as though she were exposed to this woman - that Agnes could read her thoughts and emotions like an open book and it made Palmira's skin crawl. But in a way it made her feel better that she didn't have to express anything to her either, the things that were hardest to say and ask were already known.
Agnes wandered a few feet away from the grave as Palmira stood in silence wondering how this feeble woman would be capable of such a feat as defeating death itself.

"No worries dear, I've defeated death many times." Agnes chuckled as Palmira noted to keep thoughts like that to a minimum. "Now, this will be difficult for you to see, I can imagine, but I'll need you to stay as perfectly still as you possibly can manage, and take a step back for me so I have a direct line of sight."
Palmira obeyed quietly and took a few steps back and froze, trying hard to breathe as little as possible. Noten could be coming back, and she felt light headed enough to faint.
Agnes swayed her hands in through the air, muttering something in a language Palmira couldn't begin to grasp. An aurora of lights began to follow the movements of her hands.

Agnes was concentrating fiercely. Palmira stood off to the side, biting her lip and holding herself perfectly still with her eyes fixated on the grave.

A grave which began to crumble as Agnes struggled to keep a magic stream steadily on to it's target.

The grave eventually caved in, defeated. Everything stilled and quieted as Palmira watched in horror as a hand came up from the ground, the decaying hand clutched the ground around it to help pull the rest of the body up.

It was Noten though, but he didn't seem to be all there. Agnes sighed lovingly. "Oh Noten, you're not looking too good." She chuckled. "Come'ere love, let me fix you up."
Noten shambled forward, stumbling on his broken limbs to move where Agnes wanted him. His mouth hung open, lacking the muscles to close it anymore, as most of his body did. Agnes raised her hands again and another aurora came spilling out, this time, a golden color.

Noten was slow to react, and slow to move, so when the light hit him, the decay fought back until it was won out over the brilliant light that encased him.

And he was all himself once again. He stretched his arms out and scratched his head. "Jeez Gran, you really got to work on your technique! Man, am I sore!" He laughed loudly and openly, his laughter filling the air and resonating with warmth. He looked at Agnes and brushed the dirt off of his suit. "Is Palmira, by chance, around? It's been far too long since I've seen her beautiful face."
Palmira's heart stopped, she stood waiting to be recognized, staring in awe at her husband come to life. She seemed generally shocked he even remembered her, so much time has passed yet it felt like no time had passed at all as she stood there.
Agnes motioned her over, "Come now, don't be shy." Palmira felt as though all the spotlights had switched to her. Her throat had gone dry and now she had caught the attention of Noten who swirled around to see her. She felt weak in her knees as she walked slowly over, worrying her legs would give out at any step as Noten looked when he had just been pulled from the ground. Noten was smiling at her, the smile that warmed her heart and melted her every time she saw it. She hadn't realized until then that she was crying openly as she stepped over towards him. He shook his head softly as he smiled at her.
"Hello, again..." Palmira said, her voice shaking as he smiled at her. She moved to wipe away her tears, feeling self-conscious as he looked her over. She was older now and felt less beautiful in her own skin.
He grinned wildly at her. "Hello again, Palmira." Saying her name made her heart jump. He stood, daring her to make a move with his eyes that were now so full of life. Palmira could remember the day Matteo brought him home - how still he was; how lifeless. Tears threatened to pour as her eyes stung. In a moment she collapsed into him, pulling him into a kiss and breaking the tension that had stood between them. It was a moment that caused tears to flow from Palmira's eyes. She never thought she would feel this again in a million years. He had left her, and the earth and now there he was and she couldn't get a grip on herself.

When Palmira stood back Noten's smile became contagious as it always was before. He gripped her arms and pulled her into him again. It was like a dream that Palmira never wanted to wake up from.

She wasn't a widow. She wasn't depressed. She wasn't alone, and she wasn't going to let go of that ever again.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Hello Again
« Reply #419 on: March 16, 2014, 05:02:16 PM »
Loved Noten's humorous response to being brought back.  Man am I stiff.  Well, rigor mortis will do that  :=)