Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 323489 times)

Offline cainspath

• Fluffy is my hair's first name.
  • Townie
  • Occasionally bipolar; always multipolar.
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Emotional Outcry
« Reply #450 on: April 10, 2014, 11:29:51 PM »
I missed two updates, too. Wow. And wow. That's quite a love story. Am I the only one (vainly) vying for Mr 'Twinbrook?' Oh, well. 

Anyway, I hope the happiness lasts! Otherwise, Thomas will haunt him to death.
At the end of the day, Life should ask you, "Do you want to save changes?"

How the misc-tery continues:
I, Iridessa: 3rd [What happens at home]

Why not try a misc-stery?
Blood of the Mayfair: 32nd [Hail Rain and Sunshine]

or a Reincarnation Project:
Hawke Revival: 26th [Hale Bonding]

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #451 on: April 12, 2014, 12:13:52 AM »
Oh no. I started reading this last week, and I'm all caught up. I want more. Please.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »
Quick Little Tid-Bit
Well readers, I was stumped for a while at a certain point in game (unable to go further until I asked myself some really hard questions) story-wise. I wanted to make sure I had a great plot to go about for the next generation. That's the reason for the delay. I would also like to point out that any and all comments made prior to this one were prior to my knowledge of how I wanted to carry the story, therefore please don't hold it against me if I contradict myself in er... a certain aspect of... er... Mary's life. Heh, heh. *pulls top of collar as she breaks into nervous sweat.* Anyways I have the rest of the story sort of chunked out except for a generation to generation basis. I just wanted to let everyone know that the only reason for delay was simply writers block. Sorry! I'll have an update for you soon now that I have some "madly" (yes, that's a hint) genius ideas rolling in.

-Sincerely,
Livvielove.

I missed two updates, too. Wow. And wow. That's quite a love story. Am I the only one (vainly) vying for Mr 'Twinbrook?' Oh, well. 

Anyway, I hope the happiness lasts! Otherwise, Thomas will haunt him to death.
Haha poor Mr. Twinbrook. The happiness should last, but there will be tension. There's always tension. Bahahahaha!

Oh no. I started reading this last week, and I'm all caught up. I want more. Please.
Working on an update as we speak, well not really, but in my mind I am. Right now I'm buying out the Sims Store because I've had a few things on my wish-list that just became affordable, but as soon as I'm done!

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2014, 07:24:24 PM »
Woo hoo! Can't wait to read more of this story Livvie :)

And I think it's always good to take a break and let yourself get excited about writing again. After all this is all for fun, so the most important thing is that is stays fun and interesting.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Welcome to the Madhouse
« Reply #454 on: April 18, 2014, 06:44:30 PM »
Woo hoo! Can't wait to read more of this story Livvie :)

And I think it's always good to take a break and let yourself get excited about writing again. After all this is all for fun, so the most important thing is that is stays fun and interesting.
Thank you kindly! Yeah, sometimes I just need to step back and let the creativity come to me - I'm very glad I did.

Welcome to the Madhouse
Alec rested on the bed, staring at the girl who seemed to change his life. He felt hollow though, because he still kept the most important thing from her - who he really was. In his mind, she never needed to know, he was almost sure she would never need to know.

Until he sensed it. His heart sank deep into his gut as he sensed it. He clenched his eyes shut, thinking, he promised to leave me alone. What does he want now? Alec hoped it was just a passing sense - an old one that was brought on by even thinking about him. He had to be sure though, so he threw on his boots and went out on to the balcony.
His hopes died as he spotted her standing in the open.

She called up to him in her sultry voice: "Hello, Aleccas, it's good to see the Hagness didn't sniff you out like I thought she would." It was the same voice she used the night she seduced him - the night he was sure he was in love with her.
Alec clenched his fist and snarled. "What the heck are you doing here?!" He spat, but he already knew the answer.
She let out a breathy laugh, "don't play coy. You know why I'm here. The Master wants to see you." She straightened herself. "He wants a report, Aleccas."
Alec sucked in his cheek defeatedly before returning inside to quietly gather his clothing. As he was leaving the door he caught one last long look at Mary, something about her sleeping made him feel at peace.
He slowly climbed the stairs and left the house to meet the woman in the road.

She hadn't changed a bit, her brilliant golden eyes shone against her dark skin. Her wild blue hair was shorter than Alec remembered though. Alec growled as he got closer to her, "why he heck did he send you of all people." His words held venom.

The woman sighed impatiently, "you're not still mad that I married your older brother over you, are you? You're fun and all, and definitely great in bed," she raised her eyebrows slightly and put on a cute face for him, "but you're not marriage material. Not like your brother, at least."
Alec felt a rage boiling up in him, "I don't have time for this, Nia. Why are you here?!"
Nia rolled her eyes, "I already told you why I'm here. Get it in your thick skull. The Master wants his reports, I'm only the messenger." She shrugged. "He's waiting on us right now, so if you would please?"
Alec knew he didn't have a choice. He motioned her to the side and she strode gracefully, her long heals hitting the pavement with uniform clicks.
Alec breathed in deep, he could feel the air getting tense around him as he summoned up his strength.

The portal opened up and he stepped back, motioning for Nia to go in first. She walked past him with a teasing look in her eye as she disappeared into the blackness. Alec turned his head one last time and looked up at where Mary was. Getting his reality check really made him wish that he could go back to just a few hours ago and just pretend the world didn't exist.

He couldn't though, "I'm sorry, Mary." He whispered and he stepped into the portal.

When Alec opened his eyes again the world was gray and stretched, his human disguise had fallen off, causing his skin to darken and his eyes to return to their natural color. He sighed softly, feeling the emptiness that his home always brought him. Mary was the one person in the world who seemed to fill that hole that he was always left with, but returning home was the reminder he needed - how long would it be before the madness that filled his Master came for him? He blamed his mother often for cursing him to a life of servitude to him.

To the God of Magic... and Madness.
The house hadn't changed, at least, not in any way that Alec would be bothered to notice, as for everyone else, the house changed periodically. The paintings and the light fixtures fluttered around the rooms with minds of their own, or rather, minds like Majnun, their Master.

Alec walked calmly to the meeting room where everyone sat and stared at his entrance with mixed faces. His oldest brother Sheo, who sat opposite of their Master, held a face of contempt; Deliro, who sat left of their Master looked amused, while Kefka who sat right of their Master looked bored; then there was Nia, who sat giving him the widest, snotty smile she could manage while she squeezed Sheo's hand.

Alec took in a deep breath and let it out quickly as he walked over to his seat across from Nia. As he sat down, he shot hateful glances at the succubus across from him, rather than daring to make eye-contact with his Master.

The Master started to laugh maniacally. His face twisted and contorted. "Aleccas!" His voice boomed. Alec had grown weary of his Master's voice after years of hearing it change so frequently. It would be roaringly loud or pleasantly soft within a few worlds of each other, with varying degrees and tones in between. Things that made most people sad caused hysterical laughter from him, and things that made people uncomfortable made him feel right at home. Alec was fully aware that this maniacal laughter was not from something being funny, but rather disappointment, as the Master's laugh died his mouth moved to a harsh line.

"Your brothers," the first words were forced, his voice lowered and softened, "and sister-in-law, have already given their reports." Laughter again. His voice crackled and raised up to a high pitch, "tell me," he paused for effect, "how goes the war? Is it going how I... how I..." his voice raised up once again, "hoped, it would?"
"The Island Colony will win." Alec said without meeting his gaze, his voice lowered to a defeated tone, "just as you've ordered."
The Master gave a wide, terrifying grin. "Wonderful!" He boomed.
Nia's brow furrowed, "I thought we were siding with Dexter, Master?" She asked feeling thoroughly confused - she did have to seduce Dexter once to push him to start the war in the first place.
Their Master raised his eyebrows, "oh? Oh! There's an idea!" His voice went through the roller-coaster of tones. "I'll bite though, why would we side with December again?" Alec couldn't help but stifle a laugh, as he knew Nia was in a corner now. The Master was staring her down, expecting her to say something that she knew he would throw back in her face.

"I just thought that... since you asked me to start the war, that you would have wanted him to win..." Nia looked down at the table, like a child who is about to be punished.
All laughter left their Master's voice, his tone grew dark and serious. "Dear Mania, now why..." he licked his lips menacingly, "would you think I would do something so... so..." his laughter grew again, dark and guttural, "predictable?" 
"Forgive me, Master." She practically whimpered, this caused their Master to lose it into hysterical laughter again.
"Oh, sweet Mania." He cooed, "you shared the duty of madness with many people when you ruled the Romans, fear not, because I understand that you can't understand things that should be understood about madness, which is to say -" his eyes narrowed in, "nothing at all!" He broke down in laughter again and everyone except Sheo shifted as they didn't understand the joke that seemed to have caused their Master to laugh. Sheo, on the other hand, simply smiled and nodded. As the eldest, he seemed to be more attuned to their Master than anyone else. After their Master calmed, he spoke again, "so Mania, you said you discovered something that Aleccas has failed to report to me?" He said with such a fluctuating tone that even Alec couldn't figure out whether his Master was confused or curious - or a sadistic mixture of both.
Mania shot Alec a devilish smile before going into her full story.

"Aleccas - strangely enough - has started to seriously... pursue a woman." Mania said with such satisfaction that it was smugly written all over her face. Alec's gut sank, and panic began to set in.
Their Master let off a hearty laugh. "Our wittle Aleccas is actually starting to get serious about the chickens and the mosquitos? To whom," he paused, his voice lowering, "is this lucky doll." 

Alec prayed, hard and long, that Mania didn't know who she was, but the look on Mania's face said she did know. Alec squeezed his eyes shut tightly as her name was spoken.
"Mary Reaper." Mania spouted, but instead of getting the treat she expected to, the whole room fell silent. Mania looked to her Master to see his reaction and suddenly she understood why Alec was cowering in his seat.

"A... REAPER?!" His voice flared up, the fire in the fireplace roared out of control. "I knew it! I knew it all along!" The Master got out of his chair and began to pace, his nostrils flaring. "The Reapers?! Of all the people in the world!" His head twisted around as he snarled. "Why would he do this to his Master of all people? - WAIT! We should ask him first to make sure it's true - he can still deny it? Why would he deny truth to you?! Of course he wouldn't lie to me? Would you Aleccas?" He finally turned to him with his voice low and pointed.
"No, sir, I would never lie to you." He whispered, breathlessly.
There were flames in his Master's eyes as he sat back down and stared directly at Alec. "So, is what this... this... Mania said... is... does it hold... is it true?" His gaze seeped into Alec's mind.

Alec wanted to deny it, but his Master was beginning to prod through his mind, he would find out one way or another. "Yes." Alec finally whimpered.
"What was that boy?!"
"Yes, father. I'm in love with Mary Reaper."

Everyone in the room began to whisper, the sounds echoing and suddenly the room felt too loud for Alec. His Master - and father - must have agreed. "OUT!" He shouted to everyone in the room. "Go elsewhere, everyone. Except for you, Aleccas."
Everyone in the room got up almost immediately, fearing their Master's anger go onto them.

They all stumbled out and headed for the room of stairs. There was only one way up to the next floor, and it changed all of the time, depending on who you were and what time of day it was. Alec so desperately wished to be with his siblings as they got to escape their father's wrath.

Once they were all out of the room, Alec was addressed. "I knew I sensed something on you when you came in, but I didn't think that she would have the audacity to come here."
"She? Father, who are you talking about?" Alec said, seeing now that his father was less angry at him than he was just generally disturbed.
There was a noise coming from the sitting room, and Alec's father bolted up and into the room, Alec stumbled closely behind.

"Hello there, Majnun; it's been a long time." The woman spoke softly, Alec was almost sure he'd heard it somewhere before. "Alec, what am I going to do with you?" She said with a soft sigh.
Alec could see his father was disgruntled, but he put on a smile and bowed. "Now, why do I have the honor of having the Watcher of the Reaper's to visit?" His fake smile looked as though it hurt. He moved and sat down on a varying piece of furniture, unable to look at the Watcher any longer.

The Watcher laughed. "Oh, Majnun, you can drop the act. You know why I'm here, and I know why you're dying."
This caught Alec by surprise. "Father? You're dying?"
Majnun pinched the bridge of his nose. "I've been feeling much weaker lately, and I suppose you know why that's happening, Olivia?" His voice was terrifyingly accusatory, but the Watcher didn't budge. She turned with a soft smile away from the fireplace and stretched out on the couch across from it.
Finally, Majnun stood up and walked over to sit beside her. His voice lowered to something that almost resembled normal. "I knew this day would come eventually." He scowled, and suddenly he was back to normal once again. "So do I get an invite to the wedding?" He had an added flair on the end of his words. "Olivia, I want you to bring her here! I want to meet her!"

The Watcher sighed heavily, "stop playing dumb, Majnun, you know that would break one of my cardinal rules." Irritation filled her voice.
"You have no rules about bringing people here -" His eyes grew wide, "unless..." he soon shot a glance at his son. "You've already gotten her pregnant?!" He spat.
Alec's eyes grew incredibly wide. "I... I have?"
The Watcher laughed loudly, "don't be so hard on him, Majnun, he didn't even know it happened to him. That was all my doing."
"So that's why I'm dying." Majnun said solemnly. "You do know what this means for you, right, Olivia?" He could feel laughter bubbling up inside him.
The Watcher nodded her head sadly, "I do."
The laughter exploded out, "in a few generations you will have the most powerful Sim." He hunched over from his laughter, "they will rise to godhood to fill my place with their magical abilities... but as you know, my'dear...." He looked at her with insanity practically leaking from his eyes.
The Watcher looked defeated and Alec was barely grasping what was going on, as he was too busy wondering how he was going to break it to Mary that she was going to have his baby, and that baby may look a little bit too much like how he does now. Alec had just looked over to see his father making a twisted face that he had only ever seen once before - when his father achieved full Madness.

"Yes, yes, dear Olivia, you must now realize..." He paused long and hard, his smile seemed to reflect his delight in the next thing that everyone in the room already realized:
"Magic has it's price."

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2014, 06:55:55 PM »
Wow.  That was certainly a unique way to announce a pregnancy  :=)
Very cool update.  Neat layer of story you added in there.  Still kind of wrapping my mind around the possibilities you've just opened up for your tale.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2014, 07:18:13 PM »
Wow.  That was certainly a unique way to announce a pregnancy  :=)
Very cool update.  Neat layer of story you added in there.  Still kind of wrapping my mind around the possibilities you've just opened up for your tale.
Hahahahaha.
Er. Sorry, I think I've channeled my inner insanity these past few days to come up with this chapter and it hasn't quite turned off yet. Building that Madhouse was, by far, one of the funnest things I've done in a long time. I felt like I was getting restricted by where my Legacy could go, because you know... why ten generations? I needed to ask myself that, and decided, why not go a little mad in the process?

Anyways, because I'm so proud of my creation, I had to take a few pictures of the completed Madhouse. I was just going to do the Sitting Room, Hallway and meeting room, but then I just got way too into it and did up the rest of the house... it's still mostly functional. Keyword there being "mostly."
So, don't mind me putting this here:
The front.

Top Floor.

Bottom Floor (or is it?).

Hallways on the top floor:

(If I could've made those lamps float, I would've had so much more fun).

The rooms on the top floor (I would call them bedrooms, but well...)
The "normal" bedroom.

The clockwork room.

The outdoors room?

The "Lunacy" Room.

Downstairs, asides from the ones you've already seen, we have the Kitchen.

And Bathroom.

Better look at the sitting room:

Better look at the Meeting room:

Of course, the one you've already seen, the room of stairs:

That, ladies and gents, is the Madhouse.   ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #457 on: April 18, 2014, 08:16:31 PM »
Wow, that is awesome. Sometimes I feel like I could just spend all my time making different houses, but I guess for all the money I paid, I better play the rest of the game too!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #458 on: April 21, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »
The madhouse is just so cool! What a great chapter! And a very different way to announce a pregnancy. I love how intricate your legacy story is and how it has all these layers and possibilities and it's just amazing  :)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Madhouse Rules (Town Poll)
« Reply #459 on: April 27, 2014, 05:57:44 PM »
Wow, that is awesome. Sometimes I feel like I could just spend all my time making different houses, but I guess for all the money I paid, I better play the rest of the game too!
Haha, I couldn't agree with you more! I love building, but I've got to be in the right frame-of-mind for it, otherwise, I get totally stuck. Normally when I'm stuck I build boxes. Functional boxes, which is really all that matters, but boxes still the same. So when I don't build a box, that's usually when I'm really proud of my creation, haha.

The madhouse is just so cool! What a great chapter! And a very different way to announce a pregnancy. I love how intricate your legacy story is and how it has all these layers and possibilities and it's just amazing  :)
Thank you! I worked pretty hard on it! As for the story, it came pretty much out of nowhere. I really got to channel that insane part of myself that I tend to leave hidden in it's corner. I've got my story laid out, so now it's just time to play through it.

This chapter is kind of small, the poll is the most important part of it though, so stay tuned.

Madhouse Rules (Town Poll)
Majnun quieted and looked into the fire, Alec didn't really understand what was going on, but both his father and the Watcher looked solemn.
The Watcher sighed heavily. "Tell me what I need to know, Majnun."
"You should already know the things you don't." He said without missing a beat. "Deep in your heart you know exactly what I know."
Alec looked at both of them for a moment, "can someone please just tell me what's going on?" He paused when he saw his father's face light up with excitement, so he corrected himself, "er, preferably you, Ms. Watcher." He said sheepishly. Majnun laughed.

The Watcher shook her head sadly, "I should have realized there was more to you than meets the eye when I let you get close to Mary. If only I hadn't been so foolish. After Thomas died, I wanted her to find someone to be happy with - someone she felt a connection with. She thought that someone was you... and I didn't realize that you were..."
Majnun burst into laughter, "MY son?!" He giggled uncontrollably, and once his giggling calmed with a sigh he looked at Alec strangely, "he's always taken so much after his mother." He laughed once more.
"What does that mean though?" Alec said, looking down.
"There are several ways one can achieve supernatural ability. Through a viral spreading - which is how many townspeople who are not Watcher-guided change over night, it is the least powerful way; through dabbling with elixirs, which is semi-powerful, but limited; through the Watcher - er, well me, which is the most powerful one Sims can achieve without losing... well... other parts of their mind -" Majnun gave a wily grin as she said this. "And finally, there's the route your Father took. He combined a mixture of all of them, along with special artifacts, and rose to Godhood. However, as you can tell, he lost his sanity as he did so."

"Ok, so what's wrong with any of this?"
"Agnes Crumplebottom," The name ran off the Watcher's tongue with surprising eloquence and fondness. "She and I struck up a deal. We started a legacy of powerful magic-users to eventually rise to the task of taking over guarding each world, as you can tell - normal Sims like to fight a lot. Wars, illness... The Reaper's would rise and become the defenders of the town they sought out. Agnes watches over Sunset Valley; Raven watches over Monte Vista; Isolde and Isabel have been temporarily watching over a few other towns, Falor has been fighting to beat down Midnight Hollow, and the list continues. Mary, too, will one day die and join her ancestors. She will return to Isla Paradiso and be their guide."

The thought struck Alec. Mary was going to die eventually. Alec was mortal - yes - but he was long-lived for sure. The Watcher gaged his face. "Did that shock you?" She asked quietly. She shook her head. "Now that God of Magic's blood is intermixed with the Watcher's Magic, there will eventually be a time when the Watcher's magic will outdo the God's magic - as is the way of the magical realm. This will happen with a birth. It will take a few generations time, but your father will die with the birth of my final heir, as that is when the last of his magic will be drained into that child."
Majnun looked serious, but his voice fluctuated as if he were enjoying the thoughts he spoke, "but you see, there cannot NOT be no god of magic. Someone has to be there to ensure that life goes on as normal. Plants must grow, Sims must grow old - even the Reaper - er, well, Grim, that is - reports to such god. Without that god, there would be chaos! Well, I mean, an unorthodox amount of chaos. Everyone needs chaos in their life, but without the God of Magic there would either be too much or too little..." Majnun continued to ramble even after this point, but Alec had stopped fully paying attention to him, as had the Watcher.

The Watcher spoke to Alec under Majnun's rambling. "Because the lines have merged - there will be some anomalies that will affect everyone. From this point on, every descendant of Mary and you will grow more and more powerful, at the cost of a part of themselves."
"What do you mean, 'part of themselves?'" Alec looked worried.
"I'm not entirely sure of that myself. I would like to say it would be like Majnun losing his sanity, but I get the feeling it's a little different from that, as the most powerful will retain all of themselves, except for their sanity. The reason for that has many explanations depending on who you ask. It's all going back to the creationist mythology. Some people believed the God of Magic and the God of Madness were brothers to start, some say they were lovers, some say they were enemies that eventually killed themselves, but in their wake caused someone to rise to fulfill both of their positions at once. Either way, there are not two separate entities for each anymore. You simply cannot be one and not the other."
Alec looked thoroughly distressed now. "Can't Mary have another child with someone else... continue the line? Give up the baby we've got for someone else?" The thoughts pained him. "I could disappear, she would never see me again." He really didn't want to have to do so, but he would if there were no other choice.
"It doesn't work that way, Alec." The Watcher said kindly. "What's done is done. Unfortunately for you, I'm almost sure that Mary is just like her mother on situations such as this one, but even still... this baby will leave her barren. Since you two are the starting line of this, the magic that the baby inside of her has will wear her body thin, and leave her unable to bear any more children."
"What?" Alec's voice sounded broken. "I... I did that to her?"
"The next heir should be much more capable of handling the magic that will be growing within them, unless it is a boy, for then when they go to have a child with their wife, she will find herself barren after the first pregnancy."
"So we'll only have one child after this?"
"I never said one child. I simply said one pregnancy. At the moment, Mary appears to only be pregnant with one child, but I have not looked any closer at it. It's too soon to tell, really." 
Alec's head was swimming. "What... what should I do then?" Alec looked defeated.

"You'll have to come clean to Mary. That baby she's having will not look as all the other Reaper's have in the past. It will resemble you as you look now. I will give you 24 hours after you return to explain yourself and everything I've told you to her, or I'm doing it for you, and I doubt she'll be happy to hear it from me. Then I want you to pack up and move to a new town shortly after the birth. You are to take Noten, Palmira, Edward and whomever else would like to go with you, and you two will strike out on your own, and begin a legacy on a large, empty lot, with funds depleted to $10,000 - which is generous, but that's only because you will have a child with you. Prior to that though, you must prepare for this baby, because it will not be as normal children will be."
Alec struggled to take it all in. "Where are we to go?"
"I'm not sure yet."  The Watcher stared into the fire. "I'll get back to you the night Mary goes into labor, so be prepared. Until then... 24 hours. That's all."

Alec looked into the fire, then looked back up, and the Watcher was gone. He looked around the room for her, but she had completely vanished.
Majnun had stopped arguing with a floating portrait long enough to wave Alec goodbye, "I demand to see my grandchild when it's born!" He called.
Alec wasn't quite listening though. His mind was cluttered with thoughts, emotions, and the ticking timer over his head.
24 hours.
Was Mary truly going to accept his story? Accept him?

Time will tell.

So, readers, where are the Reaper's off to next?
Voting Closed - Thank you for Voting! :) 

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #460 on: April 27, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
I'm excited to see where they end up!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #461 on: April 27, 2014, 07:19:13 PM »
Voted, I also can't wait to see where they end up next! And another great chapter!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #462 on: April 27, 2014, 07:33:16 PM »

What a fun twist, and totally unexpected! I'm curious to see what part of themselves is lost to each generation. So begins the decent into madness!  ;D

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #463 on: April 27, 2014, 07:37:04 PM »
Oh nice, I love the way you've tied in the legacy with the story. I've made my vote and can't wait to see where they end up!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #464 on: April 27, 2014, 07:41:16 PM »
Oooooh, interesting. Can't wait to see what happens to Mary!

anything