Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 2942120 times)

Offline n8thegr8

• Townie
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1695 on: January 02, 2011, 02:15:26 PM »
I was thinking of moving in Agnes using the Friendly-Ask to move in, and to actually marry Holly Alto. Are we allowed to have a spouse and another person who is not a child?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1696 on: January 02, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
I was thinking of moving in Agnes using the Friendly-Ask to move in, and to actually marry Holly Alto. Are we allowed to have a spouse and another person who is not a child?

Yes. Both Holly and Agnes must live out their full lives in the Dynasty house.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Micler

• Occult
« Reply #1697 on: January 02, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »
I have a question. My founder just had her Young Adult portrait finished, and now the second generation heir is a toddler and will have his portrait done. Do I have to start building the museum rooms now, or can they stay in her inventory for now?

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1698 on: January 02, 2011, 02:29:27 PM »
I have a question. My founder just had her Young Adult portrait finished, and now the second generation heir is a toddler and will have his portrait done. Do I have to start building the museum rooms now, or can they stay in her inventory for now?

Personally, I would at least put up some working walls just to keep yourself organized to prevent you from making a possible mistake — i.e. put up the final pieces on the temporary walls.

Offline Micler

• Occult
« Reply #1699 on: January 02, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »
Okay, thanks Metro.

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #1700 on: January 02, 2011, 04:58:48 PM »
You're probably getting sick of me now... :P  ;D

I keep getting a bug with kids, teenagers, and adults of not getting the traits I assign them when they age up. I'm assuming if this happens it's okay for me to use a cheat to rectify this? The current one is my second immortal who's Genius and Artistic - I gave her friendly when she aged to child, but it isn't showing up.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1701 on: January 02, 2011, 05:03:11 PM »
You're probably getting sick of me now... :P  ;D

Not at all. That's why I'm here. :)

I keep getting a bug with kids, teenagers, and adults of not getting the traits I assign them when they age up. I'm assuming if this happens it's okay for me to use a cheat to rectify this? The current one is my second immortal who's Genius and Artistic - I gave her friendly when she aged to child, but it isn't showing up.

Yep. Many players have experienced the missing traits bug. Feel free to use the cheat to get them back. Remember to turn cheats off when you're done.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #1702 on: January 02, 2011, 05:04:05 PM »
Not at all. That's why I'm here. :)

Yep. Many players have experienced the missing traits bug. Feel free to use the cheat to get them back. Remember to turn cheats off when you're done.

Oh awesome. Glad I'm not the only one! :D Thanks!

Frey

« Reply #1703 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:22 AM »
The only opportunities that count are the ones you get in your home community.  If an opportunity offered to you at home involves travel, that's fine (once Gen 2 is YA).  But Adventures/opportunities obtained in foreign destinations don't count as BlackOps.

OK, thanks =)

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #1704 on: January 04, 2011, 12:17:33 PM »
Regarding Best Friends:

If one immortal has used a particular person as a best friend, and a later immortal becomes friends or good friends, is that okay? Or must they just be aquaintances at most?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #1705 on: January 04, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »
From what I understand your Immortals can share best friends. It's just that when you count their 6 best friends for their requirement, each Immortal has to have 6 unique ones. So Immortal A and Immortal B can both be best friends with Sim A, but Sims A can only be counted as a best friend for one of the Immortals when it come to making sure the Immortals have 6 unique best friends.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1706 on: January 04, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »
Regarding Best Friends:

If one immortal has used a particular person as a best friend, and a later immortal becomes friends or good friends, is that okay? Or must they just be aquaintances at most?

If immortal A has Bella Bachelor a one of their unique Best Friends, it doesn't mean Bella cannot be Best Friends with immortal B. It just means immortal B can't also claim Bella as one of their 6 BF too.

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #1707 on: January 04, 2011, 12:34:28 PM »
If immortal A has Bella Bachelor a one of their unique Best Friends, it doesn't mean Bella cannot be Best Friends with immortal B. It just means immortal B can't also claim Bella as one of their 6 BF too.

Ohhhh awesome, okay. Thanks! ^^

Offline n8thegr8

• Townie
« Reply #1708 on: January 04, 2011, 03:26:42 PM »
Ok... so best friends do not work in the same way as skills right? If Immortal A has Mortimer Goth, and Immortal B is BF with Mortimer, but not as a unique BF, it does not eliminate Mortimer from being a valid best friend for Immortal A.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1709 on: January 04, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »
Ok... so best friends do not work in the same way as skills right?

Yeah, not really. The whole SuperMaxing deal makes skills in their own category.

If Immortal A has Mortimer Goth, and Immortal B is BF with Mortimer, but not as a unique BF, it does not eliminate Mortimer from being a valid best friend for Immortal A.

Right.

anything