Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774653 times)

Offline Galena

• Townie
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1140 on: June 14, 2012, 11:55:27 AM »
Click the first button in the second row ( The one that looks like the Mona Lisa) and the paste the url where your cursor move
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1141 on: June 15, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
This is my request for a legacy house. I originally had Zapkid doing it but now he can't so I'm just directly copying what I sent to him on here.

Okay so its a legacy house, so it will be really big. Please make sure to put it on a 64x64 lot. It's fine if you take a while because it is a big project. The funds right now are 133,024. If that is not enough feel free to go over since I'm using cheats and whatnot. I have all EPs and all SPs except TLS and MS. I also have the baby swing so if you have it too then please put it in the nursery.

The downstairs should have a living room, joint kitchen and dining room, a gym, a room for fun things, (ST games, LN stuff, etc.) a room for skilling, (easel, sculpting, inventing, chemistry etc.) a library (bookshelves and chess) and a bathroom.

The second floor should just be the bedrooms. There should be 7 plus the nursery. But I only need a master bedroom and two kid rooms to be furnished. The master bedrooom should be in red, and there should be a boy's room in blue and a girl's room in green. There should be enough bathrooms near each bedroom, so if two bedrooms share a bathroom that is fine.

Other then that, please just leave an empty 3rd floor and an empty basement if there is enough funds/if you don't mind. The wallpaper (like for the hallways and walls not part of a bedroom) should be red. If you want to add some outside things like play things for kids that is fine too. Oh and there also needs to be horse essentials.

You can use whatever patterns you want for the wallpaper and flooring as long as you give me the link to where you got them or just tell me where you got them. (like from Gheez or Grimsoul or whoever) Again, take as much time as you need. If you have any questions or if it seems like I may have left out anything just PM me again. And it will be in my legacy story so I'll give you all the credit.

Thank you to whoever will do this!  :)

Alex, your house is ready to download on the swap shop. I can't put the link to it because the forum won't let me post a reply...so I'm adding this using my iPad. There must be a lot of people on the forum right now :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1142 on: June 16, 2012, 08:01:39 AM »
All my requests can come down now, I found builds that gave me what I needed. ;)

thesweetestpea

« Reply #1143 on: June 16, 2012, 08:36:53 AM »
Well, I'm still really bad at building houses, as I discovered today when I tried to build the little mansion I've been waiting on for the Daisy Path story (yeah... writing is my strong suit still, and it's not changing to art any time soon sadly). Would anyone be able to throw together a small mansion for me with landscaping, a pool and a slightly rustic design, please? It doesn't have to be too fancy, or even furnished, I just need the shell and I can fix the interior. It's for this sim:

There's no cost limit, and the lot is a 36x47, same as the one next to Stoney Falls in SV (the ground in Blacktown is the light dirt texture, but feel free to mess around with it). I have everything up to Pets, and please check with me on store content. I do have some, but I stopped buying SimPoints so I don't have anything recent.

Offline Galena

• Townie
« Reply #1144 on: June 17, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »
ErinIsNice,  I have to drop your request. Sorry.
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1145 on: June 22, 2012, 01:35:03 PM »
I would like to request one of the talented builders to make a park for the lovely rolling hills of Appaloosa Plains.
There is no real central park there and I like to send my Sims to meet and greet at the central park.

It's a lovely town and I'm enjoying the outdoorsy feel of it.. I would also not be against some sort of outdoor coffee shop..
A rabbit hole where they could sit outside and eat or drink.. Diner type restaurant..

Please and thank you so very much.. I have cookies -g- ;D

I hope I have placed this correctly -s-

-edit-
I have World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, and The pack that added Washers and Dryers.. Wasn't that Town life stuff? I have that one too -s-

Edit by Ricalynn: This post was merged with the Building Requests thread to remove it from the Game Mods board.  Responses were deleted as they just redirected to this thread.
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1146 on: July 05, 2012, 01:11:34 AM »
Sorry Rathamon, but I have to give up your request. I've been having major issues with TS3, and it looks to continue for a bit. Flynn Arrowstarr is graciously helping, but I don't know if I'll be able to complete your request within a reasonable timeframe.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Aredhelrim12

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1147 on: July 09, 2012, 12:34:27 PM »
I'd like to request that somebody build me a new house for my Iris Legacy. You can look at the screenshots I took and then message me about it, so I can give you details about what I want. Thanks!

Offline sosobaggins

• Townie
« Reply #1148 on: July 11, 2012, 08:45:43 AM »
I'm not very good at building houses but i'd really like to have a house built around a garden, like the garden in the middle and all walls facing the garden should be complete glass Family recreational area should also be included in that area but more to the side, main focus should be on the garden with both anarea for harvestables and landscaping plants. Anyone who decides to do this project could let me know and i will PM them any furtherdetails they may require..OH one more thing, i only have World Adventures, Ambitions, Late NIght installed, going to get Generations this weekend. No store content either or STuff Packs

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1149 on: July 15, 2012, 01:34:54 PM »
Sorry Rathamon, but I have to give up your request. I've been having major issues with TS3, and it looks to continue for a bit. Flynn Arrowstarr is graciously helping, but I don't know if I'll be able to complete your request within a reasonable timeframe.

Sorry about your game Seabody. What's the issue? I have had a fair amount as well (though now it's mostly ok).
I was wondering though if both you and Rathamon are ok with it, I could do the request?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1150 on: July 16, 2012, 03:33:36 AM »
Sorry about your game Seabody. What's the issue? I have had a fair amount as well (though now it's mostly ok).

It's crashing to a Blue Screen of Death in less than 5 minutes of playing. Flynn says it's my Graphics Card that needs updating, but I seem to have two so I've been a bit delayed in updating it.

I was wondering though if both you and Rathamon are ok with it, I could do the request?

Really, it's Rathamon's call.

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1151 on: July 16, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »
Ouch blue screen of death. I get the random bugs and the unfixable disc auth failure. Though just learned a work around. good luck.

Ok. I'll see what he says.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #1152 on: July 17, 2012, 11:13:18 AM »
Would anyone who has CAW be interested in making a sort of English countryside-themed world? I'm on a Mac so I can't use it unfortunately. From what I understand it's a lot of work, but I don't need buildings to go with it if that's too much work (and I imagine it must be unless there's someone else who's as keen on this concept as me, lol)!

Basically, what I'm looking for is countryside, but with a large coastline similar to that in Cornwall, with the cliffs and everything! As much as I like SV, Barnacle Bay etc. I'm a bit tired of the tropical theme and would like something that's green but still rough (not sad like Twinbrook). And I base this impression off of pictures and films, since I have never actually seen the British coastline except from onboard a plane...  ;)

* It would need space for a few big lots, to make room for all the LN community lots.
* It would be perfect if the city centre could be placed "to the back", sort of, with fields and stuff as unroutable terrain behind it, and then have a more open area towards the coastline so it doesn't end up like a flat island with lots of houses plopped in the middle.

Things I'd love to see:
http://nomadtravel.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/tintagel-coast.jpg <-- cliffs! :D
http://www.britsattheirbest.com/images/ii_norfolk_rotation.gif <-- fields separated by trees and shrubs!

If there is anything else uniquely British you can think of that is manageable, feel free to throw it in. I'd love to put in a few pubs, loads of cottages and a few estates (and move the Queen into one of them! Heh) plus a hoard of sheep, but alas, there are limitations. Except the pubs, there will be pubs. :D

So, any takers? I'd be forever grateful, but I can completely understand if it's too much work as well. :)

It wasn't in response to your request, but I am actually making a world very similar to the one you describe at the moment - thought I'd draw your attention to it, in case it's something you'd be interested in. The only difference is that it's an island, not a landlocked/coastline world. The link is in my signature, so feel free to check it out. Also, there will definitely, definitely be pubs :D Also, since it's still in progress, I'm open to suggestions/ideas about what to include, although bear in mind that I may or may not take them on board :)

Offline scamander14

• Nooboo
« Reply #1153 on: August 10, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »
So I'm creating a story and I would like a bachelor pad on a 40 X 40 Lot. I have all EP's and SP's up to Diesel. Please no store content unless it is Premium Content. I'd prefer it to be sleek monochromatic modern style, so everything would be shades of black, grey and white. Also I would like the entrance to be on the second floor, so you would get into the house by walking up a staircase to the "second floor."

So here is my envisioned Floor-by-floor breakdown:

1st Floor (Not the floor that you walk into when you enter the house) - LN Style Club: Dance Floor, LN Bar, Male and Female Bathrooms for partygoers, Stage with LN Instruments (portable piano not grand piano please); Gym with WA martial arts skill items and regular athletic skill items and a pool

2nd floor (Floor you walk into when you enter the house) - Sitting Room (with tv), Dining Room, Kitchen, Atrium in the center (i'd like the atrium to have no ceiling so it extends up into the open), guest bathroom

3rd floor - Library with easel and chessboard, master bedroom, master bathroom, music room with chairs and grand piano, lounge area with LN bar and pool and seating area (like for small get togethers),

4th Floor - 2 balconies: one with pool and lounge chairs and hot tub, other with gnubb, fireplace and seating area; Indoor Game area with Foosball, pool, shuffleboard, bubble machine thing, arcade games from LN and ST, darts; Indoor Museum area with paintings and sculptures

1st floor Basement - Big garage with lots of parking spaces, workshop with inventors table and sculpting station

2nd floor basement - Big home theater (with male and female bathrooms) with a snack counter (I will place the deep frier and ice cream maker here)

3rd floor basement - butler's apartment (like a mini apartment with kitchen, sitting room, bedroom and bathroom), creepy dark room (Premium Content magic items will go in here, and probably Alchemy when Supernatural is released :D), underground spa (Pool with plants and things and i will place the Fountain of youth here)

4th floor basement - Nectar Cellar with Nectar station

Yard - Small Pond, Large gardening area, Surrounding fence with a Celeb Gate from LN

I know its a lot but I have tried and failed to do this on my own so hopefully someone here can answer my prayers :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1154 on: August 10, 2012, 08:20:39 PM »
:) I would absolutely love to do that, but my Simming computer is gone :-\
Do you need it immediately? I could definitely build it, but it could take 3 weeks to 2 months (first my laptop get back and then to build). :S
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P