Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764308 times)

Offline Andy_555224

• Llama Wrangler
  • Just another group of pixels on screen.
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1290 on: January 14, 2013, 12:04:09 PM »
I'd be willing to take this on Jude. I don't have Pets or the Stone's Throw Greenhouse, so will I just build rooms for you to place the barn doors and stables and greenhouse roofs and such. I'll enjoy this. ;3

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1291 on: January 14, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »
Thank you, Andy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
« Reply #1292 on: January 15, 2013, 03:10:14 PM »
40x40+, for the lot size, seeing as I would like a large house and lawn. And you not having all the expansions or stuff packs isn't a problem. Thank you for even being interested in this.

Hi Lunaura,

Your Castle is posted here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.150.html

If there's anything you need to change please feel free to do so, or let me know and I'll be happy to do it for you.
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.

Offline snowbell

• Nooboo
« Reply #1293 on: January 15, 2013, 04:02:28 PM »
Hi :).

For some reason my game keeps crashing when I try to save after building :(. Umm, I'd like to request a Milwaukee Bungalow. They seem to typically look like this:

I'd like it to be 4 bedrooms, with 2 or 3 baths, and a basement that can be used as a media room / cinema with a separate study area. I don't mind if it's 1 story or 2, though. As far as price range, I'd like for it to be between 50,000 and 100,000 simoleons unfurnished - I hope to use it as a goal to move my family after some generations have passed. No restrictions on lot size, though.

I have Ambitions, Generations, and Seasons, so please if possible use content from only those EP's.

Thank you so much!

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1294 on: January 15, 2013, 05:09:41 PM »
Hi :).

For some reason my game keeps crashing when I try to save after building :(. Umm, I'd like to request a Milwaukee Bungalow. They seem to typically look like this:

I'd like it to be 4 bedrooms, with 2 or 3 baths, and a basement that can be used as a media room / cinema with a separate study area. I don't mind if it's 1 story or 2, though. As far as price range, I'd like for it to be between 50,000 and 100,000 simoleons unfurnished - I hope to use it as a goal to move my family after some generations have passed. No restrictions on lot size, though.

I have Ambitions, Generations, and Seasons, so please if possible use content from only those EP's.

Thank you so much!

I can do it. I'd like to PM you with some questions though.

Offline snowbell

• Nooboo
« Reply #1295 on: January 15, 2013, 09:02:01 PM »
Yay! Thank you! PMed!

Offline lunaura

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1296 on: January 16, 2013, 01:00:20 PM »
Hi Lunaura,

Your Castle is posted here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.150.html

If there's anything you need to change please feel free to do so, or let me know and I'll be happy to do it for you.

Thank you SO much! I don't have time to look at it just yet before work, but that you were willing to do this is amazing. Thank you! I'll try to post a few pictures after I've got it filled out, or even just the shell for the other thread. Again, thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
« Reply #1297 on: January 17, 2013, 01:46:30 AM »
Thank you SO much! I don't have time to look at it just yet before work, but that you were willing to do this is amazing. Thank you! I'll try to post a few pictures after I've got it filled out, or even just the shell for the other thread. Again, thank you!

It's a pleasure. I hope it's what you wanted. Sorry for the lack of screenshots, I just didn't really have time to take any and upload them. I would love to see some pictures once you've furnished it. Just a note, you may have to replace the bookshelf doors, as they don't work when a house has been moved or downloaded. Just delete the old ones and replace them and they'll work fine.  :)
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1298 on: January 17, 2013, 03:56:58 PM »
Snowbell: Your house is done!
Here is the link: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,14266.0.html

Offline snowbell

• Nooboo
« Reply #1299 on: January 17, 2013, 04:38:34 PM »
Oh my GOSH it looks absolutely amazing! Hahaha. I could literally see my physical self in there... Thank you so much!

Offline zachlot7

• Members
  • Townie
« Reply #1300 on: January 20, 2013, 08:11:16 PM »
So, if anyone would like to I want to make a request for a witchy/wizardy castle. I only have Super Natural as an expansion pack and no stuff packs (low budget was barely able to buy SN  :-[ ). OK here are some details i would like: a large lot preferably in Moon Light Falls, I would like a mout or river of some kind around the house a bridge across, 3 stories, 1st floor a large kitchen and dinning room, a large living room, a small bathroom, an art room/ music room., second floor at least two medium sized bedrooms, I would like one a witchy/wizardy theme the second a fairy themed room, each room with a joining bathroom, a study with the SN decor (witchy magical stuff), connected to the fairy room a gardening room with planter pots, third floor, a master bedroom with witchy/wizard theme, a joining master bathroom, a study with a secret door bookcase leading to a stair well, then the stair well will lead up two-three floors (how many you wish to make) into the top of a evil tower with an alchemist themed medium room. As you can tell its a large family. So it'll be a castle with an evil tower. Then a secret stair well from the second story study down through the house and into a basement. Then a medium basement for a vampire, small bathroom and small kitchen/dinning area. Who ever wants to do this I will be happy to compromise a plan for the castle if you think you can improve it or have to change a few things, just PM me. Thank you for considering! Happy Building!
<3 Love is Love <3

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1301 on: January 21, 2013, 04:17:06 AM »
I'll have a go Zachlot. If I have any problems or questions, I'll PM you.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline zachlot7

• Members
  • Townie
« Reply #1302 on: January 21, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
I'll have a go Zachlot. If I have any problems or questions, I'll PM you.
Thank you so much!
<3 Love is Love <3

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #1303 on: January 27, 2013, 09:07:15 PM »
I would like to request a house, a house like the one from The Golden Girls. I know it's no small feat because sitcom houses are often different from what a real house would be. But I have a floor plan and a video of someone's else's The Sims 3 creation to help. I only want it close, I don't mind if there are differences from the sets that where used and the house in the game. Because of course The Sims 3 can't recreate everything from life as far as building goes. I wanted to make Sims based off the characters of the show, if someone wanted to make them as well I'd have no problem. Here is the website of both the floor plan and the video,http://goldengirls.zxq.net/house.htm#.
Edit: PM me for any info ya'll might need, as I have no problem providing anything you need as far as the house, or the Sims. ;D
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline AllTImeAshton

• Nooboo
« Reply #1304 on: January 28, 2013, 04:16:56 PM »
Hey all,

I'd like to request a fairly decent sized house(3-4 bedrooms, one in a guest house near a pool?), that is two floors, and maybe a basement(I currently only have the basegame, so that would have t be done by hand, and is very optional). I'd like to have a kitchen, dining room, sitting room, foyer, and bathroom on the first floor. I would like to have the second floor have a master bedroom(with an attached bathroom) and possible one more bedroom. I would also like to have a living/tv room, game room, and balcony upstairs. I'd like to have a decent sized pool, as well as a garage. A guest house that connected to the garage would be fine with me, and all it would need would be a living room, bedroom, bathroom, and exercise room.

If anyone would like to oblige I would appreciate it (: