Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774815 times)

Dellena

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1470 on: May 27, 2014, 10:15:18 PM »
I'd be happy to build the structure if you or someone else would like to then take it and do the decorating.  Let me know. :)

Offline charrose

• Nooboo
« Reply #1471 on: May 27, 2014, 10:18:43 PM »
That would be awesome Dellena I would be happy to decorate it,

Thank you so much.

Charlotte

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DoHana

• Nooboo
« Reply #1472 on: May 28, 2014, 12:18:29 AM »
Hi guys! New member of the forums here. I'd love if anybody could create a house for my upcoming generation.

Expansion packs-Supernatural,pets,generations,ambitions,late night,university.

I'd love to have a small,but open plan family house.

The two starters I have will be acquiring the medical career and teacher career.
At least three bedrooms would be lovely,and perhaps an office/bookroom?

With that..I give anybody free exploration and building! Surprise.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1473 on: May 28, 2014, 01:22:58 AM »
Hi guys! New member of the forums here. I'd love if anybody could create a house for my upcoming generation.

Expansion packs-Supernatural,pets,generations,ambitions,late night,university.

I'd love to have a small,but open plan family house.

The two starters I have will be acquiring the medical career and teacher career.
At least three bedrooms would be lovely,and perhaps an office/bookroom?

With that..I give anybody free exploration and building! Surprise.
I would like to build this house for you. I'll PM you with some questions.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline twilightrains

• Nooboo
« Reply #1474 on: May 28, 2014, 09:13:20 AM »
Hi! I'm new to the forum & I would like to request a build. I want a three level infinity pool that is attached to a small house. The picture of what I want is posted below. I would like it to be exactly the same as the image, I realize some of the house is cut off from the picture but if you could keep it small that's what I would like. I don't need the house to be decorated but I would like the pool area & small garden in front of it to be the same as pictured. The house will be in island paradise on a 64x64 lot. I don't want store content as I don't have very much & I don't want cc used. The ep's & stuff packs I have are listed below. If anyone would be so kind as to build this for me it would be greatly appreciated as this is way beyond my building skills.

Into the future, Seasons, Ambitions, Late night, Supernatural, Pets, World Adventures, Generations, Fast lane, Master suite, Showtime, High end loft stuff, Outdoor living, Diesel.

Dellena

« Reply #1475 on: May 28, 2014, 12:26:18 PM »
Here is the link to the house plan I am interested in. http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/hwepl76164.html

Just a few changes. I really do not care to have the Walk in closets sims don't really use them so I think they are wasted space so whatever you want to do with that is ok.

The WIC on the first floor next to the master suite I was thinking could be a small nursery?? I also have lots of baby goodies I have the play pen and ect and my sims are about to start a family so a small play area on the first level someplace would be nice as well.

I would like to have a basement and it does not have to be finished I can do that once my sims get settled into the house. I want to use the basement for Nectary in future generations. My current generation is into bot building and I have a bot living with them as well.

The Guest suite on the first level I would actually like for it to be a gym instead???

Equipment room upstairs could maybe be a teenagers room? I would like guest suite 2 and 3 to be adultish bedrooms.

The pool area is a big thing for me. as I want the pool bar, the sauna, and so on. I want a very elaborate pool area if possible. If you can't add everything at least leave room for me to add it.

I have all expansion packs and all stuff packs minus the katy perry one. I also have a bunch of store stuff.

I hope someone will take this on. I have tried but it just don't look the way it should. I am an awful builder lol.

Budget is no problem either because my sims just won the 1,000,000 lottery lol....

If the person taking this on has the world Legacy Island III I can tell you exactly which lot I will be placing it on. If it helps it is right on the beach.

Any questions ask I hope someone will do me this favor there are some awesome builders here...

Charlotte

It's done: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.msg370838.html#msg370838

Offline charrose

• Nooboo
« Reply #1476 on: May 28, 2014, 01:06:24 PM »
Thank you so much I love it.

Off to download and decorate..

Charlotte

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1477 on: May 29, 2014, 04:56:29 AM »
I need a reasonably sized, two story home for Opal's family in my story Opal's Task. I would give credit to the maker of course. I'd prefer furnished, but I don't really mind. It shouldn't be too expensive, although I am cheating heavily in this file, I'm trying to portray them as a reasonably well off family, not exactly rich. The house needs more to look like a family home than a mansion. So I need...

Downstairs
A good size kitchen, with a door leading into the dining room which has seating for eight.
A small foyer leading into the small formal living area with just a few fancy chairs and bookshelves.
A larger informal living area at the back of the house. This needs a TV with video games, seating for at least six, a desk with laptop and chair, a bookshelf, and maybe some stuff for a dog or cat if you need to fill the space. It needs to be large so there is room for me to put pictures and trophies in there, all part of the story.
A small room with toilet and sink.

Upstairs
The master bedroom, which should feature browns and maybe a little bit of cream. It needs a double bed, a table on either side, a bookshelf, and a desk with a computer and chair. It also needs an en suite bathroom.
A smaller bedroom, with a double bed with dresser and mirror. This could feature dark reds and browns.
Another smaller bedroom, around the same size as the other, needs to be coloured in mostly light pinks. It needs a single bed, and a few toys.
A tiny little alcove with TV and seating for three.
Another bathroom. Must be a bath not a shower.

Outside
A deck with loungers, picnic table, maybe a small garden, two swings, treehouse and hopscotch(if you have Generations, if not the jungle gym thingy), a slide, a small pond, maybe an easel and a loveseat from OLS.

You can use...
EPs: Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise and Into the Future
SPs: Outdoor Living Stuff

If you need any other details, PM me or post here.

Edit:
Also, I want to renovate Agnes' house but I suck at renovating anything other than one-story homes. I basically just need it done not as fancy, more kind of comfortable, and in lighter colours such as subtle orange, pale pink, a very light minty kind of green. It needs to have a master bedroom(you could just recolour that if you want), a room to be shared between one male teenage bookworm and one male child genius, and a smaller room for a girly girl.

So, thanks in advance.

Dellena

« Reply #1478 on: May 29, 2014, 07:50:26 AM »
What size lot, Rikki?

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1479 on: May 29, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »
Any. I can place a new one down if necessary.

Dellena

« Reply #1480 on: May 29, 2014, 08:56:45 AM »
Ok, I'll have a look for a suitable house plan and then I'm hoping Bubbles will do the decorating after I build it. :)

Dellena

« Reply #1481 on: May 29, 2014, 12:14:47 PM »
@Rikki8528 - I've completed the structure build on your house and have passed it on to Bubbles who is going to do the decorating.  Here's a screenshot:

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1482 on: May 29, 2014, 03:04:57 PM »
DoHana, your house is ready. Find it HERE. I hope I haven't used any content you haven't got. I tried my hardest so please tell me if your game tells you it has replaced some objects with proxies. Also, I ran out of ideas for the master bedroom so sorry about that.

Enjoy!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1483 on: May 30, 2014, 07:33:57 AM »
@Rikki8528 - Dellena said I could post the house once it was done. I just finished it this morning. I didn't add the loveseat from OLS because I don't own that and I didn't put in an easel. Also, I did a patio outside instead of a deck because it looked better in my opinion. Other than that, I think everything else is as you wanted. I hope it isn't too expensive (It's about $120,000). Enjoy!

French Country Villa
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1484 on: May 30, 2014, 08:42:32 AM »
It looks great! Thank you Dellena and bubbles!

anything