Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774883 times)

Choccolatee

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #690 on: August 12, 2011, 02:29:05 AM »
Ok, I've got this hare brained idea.  I want to totally, (or at least as far as possible), erase the entire town of Sunset Valley and replace everything with items everyone on the forum has made.  I know Naga has already done an awesome SV 2.0 but I'd like to see if we can make a SV that is totally our own.  Unique buildings can be added then, like Ausette's Pizza Parlor, (I think it was Ausette, forgive me if I'm wrong), or like the wonderful garden Anushka made.  So when replacing buildings it could just be remakes of a building as long as it is really different.  Forinstance, my remake of the Alvi house it TOTALLY different, yet maintains portions of the house.  It is unrecognizable as the original but one of the rules I gave myself was the central part of the house had to remain, but could be recolored and redecorated.

I'm truly thinking of bulldozing the entire town and redoing lots and lot sizes.  What do any of you guys think before I post it as an actual request?  If you think we should/could go for it, I'll post the names of buildings I already have and want to use so there aren't any duplicates.

I love this idea! I'd love to contribute.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #691 on: August 12, 2011, 07:02:46 AM »
My request can come down now please, Thomas. Kiko has built the awesome house! :D Once again, thank you so much Kiko!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #692 on: August 12, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »
No Probleme Fez ;)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #693 on: August 12, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »
If someone could build me this house, I'd be eternally grateful. The whole floorplan is shown, with preferred Exterior.
I have All EP's and HELS.  I do have store content, but could you please only use the Riverview content. I have only a small limit on price - it must be worth (at maximum) §1,500,000. Feel free to build a basement, but please stick to the floorplan outlined on the website above for the above-ground floors.
If possible, please make this lot on a 64 x 64 (or Legacy) lot. I would also like a Butler's bedroom in the basement, and a large museum space, as I intend to use this lot for my Legacy family. Please use plenty of Child-oriented items, and a large pool and outdoor living area. Please use your own style on the house, remembering to stick to the pictures above. If an area is not shown on the pictures, feel free to add it. Also, please place a hottub from LN.
Even though I'm asking for quite a bit, please also keep the general size of the house (including content) to a minimum. Oh, and if possible, could you use Ausette's Suites Me pattern. This is preferred, but not essential.
That's quite enough, methinks. ;)

Samoht, I have a suggestion for the table. Maybe an "Additional Requests" column for requests like the inclusion of "Suits Me" in my request.

If no one has taken up this request yet I would LOVE to do it. That house is gorgeous! I really enjoy making houses when I have a specific floorplan to follow!

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #694 on: August 13, 2011, 01:30:50 AM »
I've actually settled with Katluvr to have her build the shell and I'll furnish it. I ended that request a while back.
Still, feel free to build it!

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #695 on: August 13, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
Ok! I likely will still do it though, it's just such an amazing house and with the ground elevation it will be interesting to say the least! I've only ever built on flat lots before.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #696 on: August 13, 2011, 11:32:51 AM »
I would like to pose an idea for a residential build. If someone feels inspired by it, I'd love for you to attempt it. Multiple attempts might be needed, as this house would eventually be featured in my story "Seasons of Change". I want to find what I'm looking for.

EDIT: I forgot to mention what the exterior should look like. I do not want a modern style. I'd like a traditional American style, possibly Cape Cod.

I want a house with four bedrooms, each inspired by one of the seasons. The rest of the house needs to be kind of indifferent in color choice, but inviting and family-oriented.

EDIT: I need a master bedroom in addition to the seasons bedrooms. It should be neutral.

Lot size can vary, but I preferably want a 30x30, 40x30, or 30x40.

Price need not exceed $150,000.

I have all expansions, plus High End Loft and Outdoor Living.

If there is anything I have forgotten, please mention it to me. :)
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #697 on: August 13, 2011, 11:57:07 AM »
I'll take it,
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #698 on: August 13, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
I'd love to see what you can do with the idea, Kiko. Just private message (PM) me if you need to ask me anything about it. :)

Offline Lynley1248

• Occult
« Reply #699 on: August 13, 2011, 01:30:37 PM »
I would like to pose an idea for a residential build. If someone feels inspired by it, I'd love for you to attempt it. Multiple attempts might be needed, as this house would eventually be featured in my story "Seasons of Change". I want to find what I'm looking for.

EDIT: I forgot to mention what the exterior should look like. I do not want a modern style. I'd like a traditional American style, possibly Cape Cod.

I want a house with four bedrooms, each inspired by one of the seasons. The rest of the house needs to be kind of indifferent in color choice, but inviting and family-oriented.

EDIT: I need a master bedroom in addition to the seasons bedrooms. It should be neutral.

Lot size can vary, but I preferably want a 30x30, 40x30, or 30x40.

Price need not exceed $150,000.

I have all expansions, plus High End Loft and Outdoor Living.

If there is anything I have forgotten, please mention it to me. :)

I'd like to give this a try, as well.  I love Cape Cods and the seasons impsired rooms sound like a lot of fun.  :)

Natsuko

« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »
Request:

I need a traditional American home. The home should have three bedrooms, a nursery, and two bathrooms. The inside, doesn't really matter to me, so do what you want with decorating! The backyard should have hot tubs, pools (fun shapes), a playground, and anything else you can think of! :D

I have outdoor living, generations, late night, ambitions, and Riverview. No store content.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #701 on: August 13, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
Guys, I am really starting to notice a lot of Requests that are exactly the same as stuff in the Swap Shop, is it just me or do there seem to be several recent Requests that are almost identical?

Second thing, I think I will wipe the current Requests list, people are just not telling me when their requests are fufilled and also the links to several are broken as I have just found out, from something about the URL adress bar changing. So before I do that if you could scan through if you know you have made Requests that were put up previously and if your request still stands then please repost it, it also helps because we have had a few Expansion/Stuff Packs added since some Requests were made and others may have added to their collection.

World Requests will stay but any updates on those are very useful!

I'm sorry I have not kept up with this very well lately, I promise to fix that soon.

So I want to put All Requests on Hold for now. This not only gives the Builders who have been really helpful (ZapKid) a break and so I can sort out these old requests which need updating!

This should all hopefully be fixed by Monday at the latest, hopefully tomorrow Afternoon! (I hope you all understand!)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #702 on: August 13, 2011, 02:37:48 PM »
With two people wanting to do mine, mine doesn't have do be put up at all, unless neither of them are what I am looking for. I understand completely to put the requests on hold. Take a break, builders! Unless you are not sick of building... :)

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #703 on: August 13, 2011, 02:43:28 PM »
Please remember to put my world request up! o-o

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #704 on: August 13, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »
My apologies Carlos, I have added your Request for that World up now.  :) Do you have any changes to what I have put?

Posted at same time as Carlos!  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything