Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 772498 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #915 on: January 14, 2012, 07:35:03 PM »
I'd like to make a request:

I need a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, not including a room for a butler, and a nursery separately. (please have 3 cribs in the nursery) It is for a celebirty couple, so go as sky-high in price as you want. Everything should be very modern and expensive. I have all EPs and all SPs except for TLS. The lot size should be anything 40x40 and under, but if you go a little over 40x40 that's fine. Oh, and I also need an okay to show it in a story of mine.

Thank you!  ;D

I'd like to try this one. I haven't played the Sims 3 much recently, so it'll help me get back into the "groove". :P

E: How about store content? Do you have any?
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #916 on: January 14, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
I'd like to try this one. I haven't played the Sims 3 much recently, so it'll help me get back into the "groove". :P

E: How about store content? Do you have any?
I have pretty much all the freebies, and I think the year of the rabbit set, but otherwise nothing.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #917 on: January 14, 2012, 07:50:24 PM »
I have pretty much all the freebies, and I think the year of the rabbit set, but otherwise nothing.

Okay! Monday is the first "free" day I have, so hopefully it'll be done sometime that day. :)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #918 on: January 14, 2012, 07:50:49 PM »
Okay! Monday is the first "free" day I have, so hopefully it'll be done sometime that day. :)
Okay, thanks!  ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #919 on: January 16, 2012, 04:13:09 PM »
Okay, I'm having issues right now.

1) I still am uninspired and cannot come up with anything.
2) I have a splitting headache right now and can barely think. (I'm allergic to NutraSweet and I had a Diet Coke yesterday; I'm an idiot)

..So I can't really start right now. :-\
Hopefully it'll be done soon, but I can't make any promises. :(

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #920 on: January 16, 2012, 04:22:07 PM »
Okay, I'm having issues right now.

1) I still am uninspired and cannot come up with anything.
2) I have a splitting headache right now and can barely think. (I'm allergic to NutraSweet and I had a Diet Coke yesterday; I'm an idiot)

..So I can't really start right now. :-\
Hopefully it'll be done soon, but I can't make any promises. :(
That's fine, hope you feel better soon!  :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #921 on: January 19, 2012, 01:32:55 PM »
@Alex: It's up! Find it here: Asia's Glory ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #922 on: January 26, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
I'd like to make a request.  I feel like I'm handing someone a terrible burden; I'm thoroughly amazed at all of you and appreciate your generosity in helping others out.   :)

I have some requests that might seem odd . . .

I would like a home built on Hunter Cottoneye's lot in Riverview, without Hunter or his bomb shelter.  I would like to see a multi-generational European-esque farmhouse (think Champs les Sims).  This is to be a humble family.  They know about things like hot tubs and treadmills, but their circumstances don't allow for very fancy things and they get along fine without them.  I would like the house to have a basement, with an outside entrance, if possible.  The two things on Hunter's lot I'd like to see stay are a) the terrain paint near the front of the lot that renders the appearance of a driveway and b) the trees (and these can move around if necessary.)  As wonderful as it is to have all skilling equipment and elaborate decorations built into a home, I'd really like to go with a rustic realistic quality for this house.  I have all the expansions and stuff packs currently out.  I would prefer not to have store content.  I would guess 3-4 bedrooms would be appropriate.  Although the house is simple, the price doesn't have to be, so if it gets above starter range, no worries.  Oh, and archways are a plus!  I love me some archways.   ;)

Many thanks to anyone who can bring this place out of my head and onto the screen!

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #923 on: January 27, 2012, 05:12:21 AM »
I'd like to make a request.  I feel like I'm handing someone a terrible burden; I'm thoroughly amazed at all of you and appreciate your generosity in helping others out.   :)

I have some requests that might seem odd . . .

I would like a home built on Hunter Cottoneye's lot in Riverview, without Hunter or his bomb shelter.  I would like to see a multi-generational European-esque farmhouse (think Champs les Sims).  This is to be a humble family.  They know about things like hot tubs and treadmills, but their circumstances don't allow for very fancy things and they get along fine without them.  I would like the house to have a basement, with an outside entrance, if possible.  The two things on Hunter's lot I'd like to see stay are a) the terrain paint near the front of the lot that renders the appearance of a driveway and b) the trees (and these can move around if necessary.)  As wonderful as it is to have all skilling equipment and elaborate decorations built into a home, I'd really like to go with a rustic realistic quality for this house.  I have all the expansions and stuff packs currently out.  I would prefer not to have store content.  I would guess 3-4 bedrooms would be appropriate.  Although the house is simple, the price doesn't have to be, so if it gets above starter range, no worries.  Oh, and archways are a plus!  I love me some archways.   ;)

Many thanks to anyone who can bring this place out of my head and onto the screen!
I would love to give this a try CSquared. But I might not have it finished until about Monday since I am ill and I have exams tomorrow. :-[
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2012, 07:11:01 AM »
No problem!  Thanks!  I've got lots to do myself, so no hurry.   :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2012, 10:41:35 AM »
Yay I got some game time in so I will have for you on Sunday CSquared.  :D

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2012, 11:08:17 AM »
I got the shell finished. Is it anything like you pictured CSquared? :)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2012, 03:02:25 PM »
I had picture tall rather than spread out, but I think I like this better since there are no stairs to clog up traffic.  Looking good!  I especially love the portion on the left.  All those arched windows are nice, too!   :D

jomeo

« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2012, 06:09:39 PM »
Hey guys, I'm new around here, but not to sims.
I have a request due to my own laziness. (I've taken to building mansions and cannot be bothered to budget for this one.)
My sims have grown old and would like to find their ideal home to retire to.

Price range: They have a modest budget, Probably somewhere from 65 - 90k.
Games: I own all the expansions, plus Town Life Stuff.
Size: I don't know exactly, but a large back yard would be good, without being too ridiculous. One of them is a gardener, so room out the back for plants is a must. I'd prefer a two-storey house (Not required, though), three bedroom. And I like to have "UR's", like sun rooms and powder rooms.
Style/Era: A Victorian style/theme would be awesome. I'm in love with that sort of stuff.
Content: Please keep any store stuff to a minimum, and if you use it please keep it to the free stuff. And no cc, because my computer is extra slow -_-

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #929 on: January 28, 2012, 01:32:38 PM »
Disaster !! I was skimming through files in the Sims 3 folder deleting saves that I didn't recognize and I deleted the file with your house CSquared. :'( I already emptied the bin on my desktop, I am awfully sorry. I will start anew if you like.  :(

anything