Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 371427 times)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
  • I love tea :)
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2012, 10:41:35 AM »
Yay I got some game time in so I will have for you on Sunday CSquared.  :D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2012, 11:08:17 AM »
I got the shell finished. Is it anything like you pictured CSquared? :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2012, 03:02:25 PM »
I had picture tall rather than spread out, but I think I like this better since there are no stairs to clog up traffic.  Looking good!  I especially love the portion on the left.  All those arched windows are nice, too!   :D

jomeo

« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2012, 06:09:39 PM »
Hey guys, I'm new around here, but not to sims.
I have a request due to my own laziness. (I've taken to building mansions and cannot be bothered to budget for this one.)
My sims have grown old and would like to find their ideal home to retire to.

Price range: They have a modest budget, Probably somewhere from 65 - 90k.
Games: I own all the expansions, plus Town Life Stuff.
Size: I don't know exactly, but a large back yard would be good, without being too ridiculous. One of them is a gardener, so room out the back for plants is a must. I'd prefer a two-storey house (Not required, though), three bedroom. And I like to have "UR's", like sun rooms and powder rooms.
Style/Era: A Victorian style/theme would be awesome. I'm in love with that sort of stuff.
Content: Please keep any store stuff to a minimum, and if you use it please keep it to the free stuff. And no cc, because my computer is extra slow -_-

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #929 on: January 28, 2012, 01:32:38 PM »
Disaster !! I was skimming through files in the Sims 3 folder deleting saves that I didn't recognize and I deleted the file with your house CSquared. :'( I already emptied the bin on my desktop, I am awfully sorry. I will start anew if you like.  :(

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #930 on: January 28, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
Oops!  That's not good!  Sure, if you don't mind, give it another try.  I'm not in a rush for this house.  Thanks for your efforts so far!   :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #931 on: January 28, 2012, 01:41:49 PM »
Oops!  That's not good!  Sure, if you don't mind, give it another try.  I'm not in a rush for this house.  Thanks for your efforts so far!   :)

I know it isn't really my thing, but do you mind if I try this one? I'd like to try another European house because the one for my contest I don't think came out well. :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #932 on: January 28, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
Nope not good at all. But I'm determined to get a house done for you.  :)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #933 on: January 28, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
Zapkid, you're more than welcome to have at it as well, I don't mind.  This kind of family is one I play often, so more than one house to fit the bill is always useful.   :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #934 on: January 28, 2012, 03:04:13 PM »
I'm so sorry but when I try to build large houses or any type of house my game crashes. So I'm afraid I won't be able to build the house for you CSquared.  :-[

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #935 on: January 28, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
I'm so sorry but when I try to build large houses or any type of house my game crashes. So I'm afraid I won't be able to build the house for you CSquared.  :-[

I guess I'll be taking over then. :(
Ah well, I should be excited! But this is a new style for me, so I'm still uncertain. :P

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #936 on: January 28, 2012, 04:00:56 PM »

Hey, don't worry about it!  I appreciate the effort and time you've already taken, Simsclacla.   :)

Thanks, Zapkid!

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #937 on: January 28, 2012, 04:12:24 PM »
I guess I'll be taking over then. :(
Ah well, I should be excited! But this is a new style for me, so I'm still uncertain. :P
I think you'd do great. I mean your awesome at modern so you've got to be great at a different style.  ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #938 on: January 28, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
I think you'd do great. I mean your awesome at modern so you've got to be great at a different style.  ;D

Yay more pressure! Just kidding. :P
We'll see how I do. I'm not really that good though- I'm horrible at roofs.
Gonna stop being a downer; wish me luck! :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #939 on: January 28, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
CSquared: Do you like what I'm doing? Here's some pictures so far.

Is it too fancy or too big? I'm nervous because- once again -this is not my type of style that I do all the time. ::)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #940 on: January 28, 2012, 07:02:03 PM »
My request about Queenstown can come down now. I wanted it for beauty, and Union Cove filled that!

Can someone please build me this house?

Specifications: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. I'd like it to be a modern house. Can you please build it so that it has a wall of windows suitable for overlooking a sea? I'd like it to be 60 x 60 so it can fit on the Legacy Lot. One of the bedrooms should be a child's bedroom, another should be suitable for a guest suite, and finally, one must be a nursery. Please include a Laundry Room, a Swimming Pool, a Tennis Court (green flooring with fences to make the court markings and net) and a basement Garage. There should be an outdoor entertaining area.
Budget: Keep it below $400,000 please.
EP/SP Content: I have WA, AMB, LN, GEN, and Pets. I also have FLS, and HELS.
Store Content: Please keep it to a minimum, but if you do use it, please use this stuff:
Ford Focus Thrill Seeker Pack
Haute Hip Double Bed (nothing else from the Haute Hip collection)
Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries

Thank you!

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #941 on: January 28, 2012, 07:08:50 PM »
I like that very much, Zap!   I really liked the mix of wood and stone around the front door!  And the landscaping!  Could you maybe lighten up the colors on the stone?  I had pictured it lighter.   Otherwise, I think it's very nice.   ;)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #942 on: January 28, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
Thanks CSquared! Sure I'll lighten it up a bit. :)

@Seabody: I would love to try this. Not sure about budget though. Just kidding; might as well make it unlimited because you can't really go beyond that! (Unless you load bathrooms with HDTV'S) ::)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #943 on: January 28, 2012, 07:26:38 PM »
@Seabody: I would love to try this. Not sure about budget though. Just kidding; might as well make it unlimited because you can't really go beyond that! (Unless you load bathrooms with HDTV'S) ::)

I would say unlimited, but I have a millionaire family I'd like to move in here, and I'd like them to have at least $600,000 left to throw around.

EDIT: And thank you Zap! Take your time, I don't have my Simming computer right now (it's being fixed).

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #944 on: January 28, 2012, 07:28:11 PM »
I would say unlimited, but I have a millionaire family I'd like to move in here, and I'd like them to have at least $600,000 left to throw around.

EDIT: And thank you Zap! Take your time, I don't have my Simming computer right now (it's being fixed).

They're gonna be pretty spoiled, I bet. And your welcome! I'll get started soon 8) (But not immediately, since I actually have a life out of the Sims.)

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #945 on: January 28, 2012, 07:32:47 PM »
Jomeo - for how many Sims must be the house ?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #946 on: January 28, 2012, 07:44:56 PM »
They're gonna be pretty spoiled, I bet.

If you're talking about in the house, then yes please, spoil them! If you're talking about my gameplay, of course they'll be spoiled. ;)

And your welcome! I'll get started soon 8) (But not immediately, since I actually have a life out of the Sims.)

Thanks! I should have it back within a week.

Oh, and I forgot - can one of the bedrooms be a nursery? It's the family I used for the story "Antonio and the Vampire", which has a mother and two toddlers.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #947 on: January 28, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »
Kay I'll add the nursery.

Also; Can I reduce the lot size to 50x50 by 40x40? Because 60x60 is a bit large. And you can replace the lots with smaller sizes, so it shouldn't be a problem. Unless you really want it to be 60x60. 8)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #948 on: January 28, 2012, 08:20:47 PM »
Sure. As long as it isn't tiny.

Online sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #949 on: January 30, 2012, 07:18:46 AM »

I am in need of an empty shell for a Museum. I have a sim that is a photographer, well it's a side file that is a simself of my husband and I. I would like to have for all expansions and stuff packs. I have every, single, one! SMH

The lot size not to huge but not too small. Would love to have the outside landscaped some. Foundation, sitting, some parking. I need areas for scupltors, paintings of all sizes. I would also like to put relics in the museum also.

I would like to have 2 different rooms/studios for photography. One will be for family type shots, with a divided wall, so I can put up wallpaper that looks like outdoors ,and the other well I need to have sectioned off with walls that are not enclosed, to I can have a bed in one, couch and chairs in one.

This is not a file I share, it's just something for myself.

Thanks ahead of time..

anything