Author Topic: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 12: New-boo and Prom  (Read 19458 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 3: A Good Coincidence?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2013, 03:19:33 PM »
Hahaha... On contrary El'. I'm not a sore loser and I wouldn't and couldn't change the heir gender anyway. Because in my game the heir is already born, but I won't give any spoiler. That's why I'm shocked when you say the gen.2 heir is a girl. ;D
And of course I won't just leave the other story. It just probably going under hiatus because currently I am truly amused by the Sanguinem household sims

Now, just looking at your statement, I'm pretty sure that my suspicion is clear. I just need to confirm it myself, I'm afraid that might be spoil the fun :P Sure, keep your high interest as your first priority for better result. We play to enjoy ourselves, right :) ?

Linda : AAAAA!
It’s partus contraction, right?
Linda : EEEERGH!
I take that as a yes.

Actually I agree with Luna. If you don't include partus contraction, maybe that will be my first thought. What is partus contraction anyway? It's related to birth related term?

Welcome to Rodolphus ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 4: Moving?
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2013, 05:53:14 PM »
Eww.... you make it sound like someone has a 'mission' in the bathroom, Sherry! ;D

You know right when our bladder meter is red... 

But that's funny point in this line! I guess people with a potty sense of humor will understand what I mean ::)

Welcome, Rololdphus!
hahaha I didn't know that joke. I just made it because of the face and sound she is make. Thx Luna.

You don't know what your doing by moving in, Rubisel xD Welcome, Rodolphus!
Yup. The sailor will have to face the storm of his life.  ;)

Now, just looking at your statement, I'm pretty sure that my suspicion is clear. I just need to confirm it myself, I'm afraid that might be spoil the fun :P Sure, keep your high interest as your first priority for better result. We play to enjoy ourselves, right :) ?

Actually I agree with Luna. If you don't include partus contraction, maybe that will be my first thought. What is partus contraction anyway? It's related to birth related term?

Welcome to Rodolphus ;)

Yup. It is a birth related term. Partus contraction could be translated roughly as a contraction of uterus muscle that is risen in term of frequencies and power as the baby ready to be born in 38 weeks. Though actually in obstetrics the contraction sure is more complicated than this.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2013, 07:18:25 PM »
Yup. It is a birth related term. Partus contraction could be translated roughly as a contraction of uterus muscle that is risen in term of frequencies and power as the baby ready to be born in 38 weeks. Though actually in obstetrics the contraction sure is more complicated than this.

Aww, that sounds difficult and yet you explain that like it sounds easy, like piece of cake. I need time to chew on this ::)
Thanks for explaining that for me though ;D

I have other questions for you, Sherry. Why did you choose Rodolphus as his name? Does his name have some meaning? Where is his name come from? What’s the origin of his name ::)

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2013, 11:43:01 PM »
hahaha I didn't know that joke. I just made it because of the face and sound she is make. Thx Luna.

It seems Sherry got talent ::)

Well, I think you should unleash more what hidden from you. You’re welcome! Next release okay, promise? ;D
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 11:49:37 PM »
Rodolphus is the Latin form of the name 'Rudolf', which is derived from the Germanic name Hrodwulf, meaning "famous wolf".
As for why I choose this name... I just choose it randomly from my long time favourite novel, though not anymore now.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Storm is Coming
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 03:28:54 AM »
The Storm is Coming

Hello, everyone. Before my watcher take over again, I wanna tell you a good news. I save an expensive meal when the Sous Chef tripped on an errand cucumber and I got an immediate promotion. It had happened for two days in a row. Yee-haw! That’s all... Back to my watcher again~

Now, back to the stories.
In the morning after he moved in, Rubisel saw the baby.

Rubisel : I’m so hungry. I hope she had saved some foods in the refrigerator....
Wait a minute, since when there is a baby in the household? Whose baby is it? I don’t remember saw her having any roommate...

Hey, Aurum. Rubisel already asking about the kid.
Aurum : Hmm? So what? Just tell him the kid is Linda’s
Yeah, and who the father is? Don’t you think you know him?
Aurum : No, I don’t-  What...?
             Ow, You gotta be kidding me. It’s Rubisel’s?
Yeah. Remember when I told you about the technical problem when you want Linda and her daughter moving in?
Aurum : No, I don’t. Don’t tell me this make me fail the dynasty even before it’s started.
Of course you don’t remember, you won’t listen to me when I told you. And no you don’t fail the dynasty. Luckily. Because you are the one supposed to be immortal and not him.
Aurum : Good. So, can I have some privacy to continue my baths please?
No, wait. Rubisel. He is asking about the kid. Probably haven’t realized he had an addition in the family tree.
Aurum : Oh well... I’ll talk with him after the bath.
Are you sure you still want him?
Aurum : Yes. I still have the wish to woohoo with him aren’t I? And I have to take the bath now, PRIVACY PLEASE!

After the bath finished, Rubisel is already at work, Linda on the fishing site, and Chandell at school so, the baby was left alone.
Aurum :  Hello baby Dolph.

Aurum : Hey darling, It’s Aurum... I hope I wasn’t bothering you or interrupting anything...
             Okay, good, now look, we need to talk about something important soon.... Yeah, after you come home of course.
             I don’t think you would want to listen to this from phone neither would I... Yeah, okay. Bye.
Maybe he is curious about you too lil’ baby Dolph~. Now let’s put you on the snugga-bunny chair.

~*~*~*~
The same day - Afternoon

Rubisel : I didn’t have any idea that it was my son. I thought it was just a fling, a one time thing.
              To be honest, it’s not something that I was proud of. I am cheating with a man’s wife.
              That’s why I never told anyone or talk about it. But it never ever crossed my mind that a child is created in the fling.

Aurum  : Now, now. Take a deep breath, one-two-three, exhale slowly one-two-three. Okay? Now calm down. 
              I don’t blame you. Well, not fully anyway. If it was a fling that means she is also wants that happened, right?
              Life is not always a fruit parfait after all. Okay?
              Now, more important question is: What are your feelings to her now?
Rubisel : Of course I don’t love her. If that’s what you mean. I don’t think she would like to divorce with her hubby anyway.
              It just... a fling. The one’s in my heart now is you.

Aurum  : Okay. I believe you. And now the more important thing.
              Remember when I propose to you in the boat house?
Rubisel : Yeah, well... I’ve told you I’m not ready yet, haven’t I?
Aurum  : No! You have to listen to me. I’m serious. I want to build a dynasty of Eight Immortals with me being the founder.
              Are you following so far?
Rubisel : Yeah. I think I have the rough idea. You want to become an immortal and so does the rest of your descendant.
Aurum  : Good. Now, you have to listen to the next part carefully, okay?
              I need a spouse to have the next heir and I can’t just marry anyone. I want to married with only the one I like, have
              good genes, and will help me build the dynasty.
Rubisel : Of course.
Aurum  : And the person-
(DINNNNN-DINNNNNN) The carpool driver is honking the KlaxonTM

Aurum :Hmm? It’s time i go to work already? Okay then, bye~
Linda   : (thinking) Finally a time to corner him(thinking)
HUH? OI! Don’t you have to finished what you said to Rubisel?

Olala~ Next Update : Storm has Arrived.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 5: The Storm is Coming!!
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »
Haha, Rubisel only noticed the baby now? It's good Aurum doesn't mind that her future child will have a half brother.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 04:07:05 PM »
Rodolphus is the Latin form of the name 'Rudolf', which is derived from the Germanic name Hrodwulf, meaning "famous wolf".
As for why I choose this name... I just choose it randomly from my long time favourite novel, though not anymore now.
Thank you for explaining that for me. That was so thoughtful of you! Hope that you don't mind to having an annoying readers who always bombard you with questions, Sherry ;D (actually my brooding mode activated now)

Just look at those baby cradle... or swing... or what? I know that is a store content but I forgot the name, whatever. Do you have a plan to bring more chaos nooboo to the house?

Would you mind to telling me how you did this, Sherry? This format looks neat ;D

That was such a cliffhanger ending ::)

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 12:35:46 AM »
Having a half-brother is also good idea. I never see a half-brother that live in the same household. That would be interesting.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2013, 01:37:39 AM »
Haha, Rubisel only noticed the baby now? It's good Aurum doesn't mind that her future child will have a half brother.
Yup, he got a lot on his plate after all. His commitment issues but now have a girlfriend issues, want to get promotion issues. Yeah~ you get the idea.
And nooo. Of course she don't mind, the half brother will have the desk job of becoming the next immortal painter after all.  ;D

Thank you for explaining that for me. That was so thoughtful of you! Hope that you don't mind to having an annoying readers who always bombard you with questions, Sherry ;D (actually my brooding mode activated now)

Just look at those baby cradle... or swing... or what? I know that is a store content but I forgot the name, whatever. Do you have a plan to bring more chaos nooboo to the house?

Would you mind to telling me how you did this, Sherry? This format looks neat ;D

That was such a cliffhanger ending ::)
I don't find that annoying. I myself do ask a lot too in the immortal challenge board. It's okay to have questions.
And of course the snugabunny swing. Of course I do intend to add more disaster to the household. The next heir haven't born yet, right?  ;)
About those words format? No, I don't use any special format. It was just a neat play of space bar and enter bar.
And yeah cliffhanger right? The carpool really knows it times.

Having a half-brother is also good idea. I never see a half-brother that live in the same household. That would be interesting.
Yup. Never. Because many people are playing the sunset valley and aren't willing to marry and bring in Jared Frio or Claire Ursine with the baby. But nothing is impossible.
Yeah, well~ growing in an immortal household while you are not a heir might develops you some complex. ;)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2013, 07:01:13 PM »
I don't find that annoying. I myself do ask a lot too in the immortal challenge board. It's okay to have questions.
About those words format? No, I don't use any special format. It was just a neat play of space bar and enter bar.

Hoooh, I'm glad ::)

You're clever, Sherry. I never find that out, thank you for sharing your tip. The first thing when I see your writing that catching my eyes are that format, that looks so neat and that’s the awesome point.

My Stories:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 12:32:41 AM »
Hoooh, I'm glad ::)

You're clever, Sherry. I never find that out, thank you for sharing your tip. The first thing when I see your writing that catching my eyes are that format, that looks so neat and that’s the awesome point.

Your welcome  ;D

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Storm is Here
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 12:59:44 AM »
Storm has Arrived

On the last chapter we had Linda planning on cornering Rubisel.

Linda    : Rubisel! What the hell are you doing with Aurum?
Rubisel : Huh? What are so mad for? And What I did with Aurum is none of your business.
Linda    : Of course it is my business. I have a son with you!
Rubisel : Oh? So I’m the evil guy now? There have to be two to have an affair, is it not?
             And I don’t even know you are pregnant to begin with. I won’t blame the baby though.
             Now that Rodolphus is born, I will love as much as I love any of my children too.
             So you don’t have to wor-

Linda : What?! What other children? If you don’t plan of having anymore with me, who is it then? Is it Aurum?
           You liar! *slap*

Rubisel : What the neverland is wrong with you?! We are doing something we both enjoy back then...
             but I regret it right after.
             I would have stopped the affair too even without Aurum coming to my life.
Linda    : Whatever.
              (thinking)Hmph! I can’t get into the Ichtaca Royal family just because of the golden girl. Ugh!!(thinking)
              I’m going out to enjoy the weather.

Or the good looking guy~ Hey there~ handsome.

They definitely had chemistry. But...

Somehow he keeps on rejecting Linda’s romance advance.
It was really troublesome. She will be angry and mad and then wish to have romantic advance with him again.

~*~*~*~
Aurum's POV

Watcher Sherry really didn’t have any idea how Linda’s situation could happened.
Later on the same night, we found out the why. Tonight is a fullmoon night by the way.

Oh, so he has an arrangement in some other place already. And he fancies me?! Ewww...
I only came here to see my boss Honey Hamada....Her name does remind me of my lost bestfriend that I don’t know the news of.
Even so, she is way different from my lost best friend.

I tried to talk her into giving me promotion. You know? To sped things up. (grin)
We are getting along nicely already when suddenly...

Aurum : Oh My Plumbob! What is happening with you back? How could you grow such a thing in a blink of eye?
           What did you put into your recipes?
Honey : Naw, It’s nothing unusual on the recipe. I think I might get some dormant fairy genes.
Aurum : Cool. So you gonna live for a very long time, don’t you?
Honey : Well, I think so.
Aurum : Good. I could feel it already, we will become the bestest best friend in the world.

Next update:  Soon to be not Single.

PS : any comments or critics, don’t hesitate to tell me  :)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 6 : Storm is Finally Arrive
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2013, 03:15:24 AM »
Sherry, to be honest I'm not fond into betrayal or dysfunctional family story like, especially when I saw your post about torturing your Sims in challenge board, that’s too much for me ::)  Well, if that what makes you entertained, just keep move on. That’s what I want to say.

It's an interesting update, I'll just wait and stay tune for the next installment ;D

My story:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 6 : Storm is Finally Arrive
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2013, 04:07:11 AM »
Sherry, to be honest I'm not fond into betrayal or dysfunctional family story like, especially when I saw your post about torturing your Sims in challenge board, that’s too much for me ::)  Well, if that what makes you entertained, just keep move on. That’s what I want to say.

It's an interesting update, I'll just wait and stay tune for the next installment ;D

Yeah, well if it makes you feel better, I give you a little spoiler. The family dysfunctional that I planned just ended right at Linda and Rubisel. Even though I can't promise anything about cheating in the future, because to be honest I just following my sim every whim which is sometimes including kissing several other sims like what happened in other save that I played.

About the torturing, it's not gonna be a much of torturing anyway, it's just that I'm reaaallly truly inspired by Mist Moonstone evilness and some other sims that highly motivated my brain into creating stories.
We not allowed to kill anyone in the Dynasty household intentionally anyway  ;D