Author Topic: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 12: New-boo and Prom  (Read 19737 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 6 : Storm is Finally Arrive
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2013, 04:35:06 AM »
In my opinion, you can control your Sims inappropriate behavior. It would be nice if we tell based on what happened, but not all of people love that kind of story, Sherry. You might notice people always reading but not always commented, it’s also depend from what kind of story that we bring out. People who reading seeking enjoyment and reading also a part of having fun right? So, where is the fun part when people who reading yours feeling depressed or annoyed? Just think about it. If you must have those moments I hope that wouldn’t be last long ;D

I really hope if the worst case happened you still continue your attempt and not left them behind.  I’ll keep reading and visit your place though if I can get access. I hope that you can finish yours! The happiest moment for me when I start my own dynasty that learn the truth that I’m not alone. There’s someone who do challenge like me. So, I always excited for what kind of wonder that they will create with their own story ♥

You might bring out this moment if you want to (betrayal, dysfunctional), but keep it balanced to your story for not makes betrayal or dysfunctional family as the main theme. There must be a sweet moment too! I just was speaking my mind, Sherry. I hope you wouldn't mind, not offended and please don’t kill me! I’m afraid when I saw your post about torturing your Sims in Dynasty attempt :P

This is an interesting update, so I'll look forward for more. Good luck!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 04:56:20 AM »
Naah, sims without any evilness or betrayal at all wouldn't be realistic, just like the real life there are goods-there are evils, some are faithful-some are cheating at every second available, every nook and corner. Well, that's my opinion anyway.
But, be not afraid, I assure you, the story getting sweeter already in my save game. Well, again. in my opinion.

I hope you wouldn't mind, not offended and please don’t kill me! I’m afraid when I saw your post about torturing your Sims in Dynasty attempt
Naaaw, as I said in my post above, any comments or critics don't hesitate to tell me. So, no. I'm not offended. I'm a very happy go lucky person actually.
About the torturing, as I said above, I just truly inspired by Mist Moonstone from Moonstone Legacy.  :P
and it wouldn't be much torturing anyway (perhaps just some threatening), because we are not allowed to do intentional killing, and it is clearly harder for a sim to learn skill if they are not in good moods.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 05:00:26 AM »
I understand. It just about a right portion
Well, glad to know about that, Sherry. I'll be look forward about the sweet part :)
But, too much sweet also could kill you anyway ::)
So that's why you give some spice 8)

My Stories:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Engage
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2013, 05:12:38 AM »
Soon to be not Single.

Yup they are sometimes goes by Robb and Rummy. 'coz honestly I get an idea that the name Rubisel, in English would be Rob (correct me please if I'm wrong). And Rummy would obviously come from Aurum last part of name.

It's Aurum here!
I GOT THE PROMOTION!! YEAH!
Honey, we are definitely going to be livelong bestfriend.

And so, I go home that night to another good things(or is it good sims?) in my life and immediately change into my pyjama.
Yes, it is a pajama even though my watcher keeps on insisting saying it was a bikini.

Aurum  : Hey there~ hot stuff. How are you doing?
Rubisel : Good. It’s been good. I’ve paint some pictures too, soon I’ll be able to paint your portrait, my golden girl.
Aurum  : Aww, that’s so sweet darling. Thank you. Now Robb, do you remember that we were talking before,
             when my carpool suddenly comes out and cut our conversation short?
Rubisel : Yeah. Of course. What a timing. I was almost convinced that it was antagonizing me.
Aurum  : I’m so sorry about that Robb. Anyway who cares about the car? All I want is you.

Yeah~ he said yes on my second try of proposing to him. YESH!
Aurum  : And he can finally hear you, can’t he?
Ask him, not me.
Rubisel : Whose voice is that, Rummy?
Aurum  : Yes! You can hear her now. She is the watcher, Sherry, the one who will guide me and!
             seven of our descendant to become an immortal.
Rubisel : Oh? It’s cool then.

Aurum : You are officially my dynasty spouse now.

~*~*~*~
The next day is spent on the park.

Aurum  : What are we doing here, Robb? I’m very sleepy.
Rubisel : Hold it for a while, Rummy. I’m thinking for a good place where we could get married.
             And isn’t it kinda troublesome to be sleepy just because the sky gone dark already?
Aurum  : The sky is not dark. You are the one who have to keep wearing sunglasses all day.
             Even in house. Take it off for please, darling.
Rubisel : Oh, WOW! You gave light in my darkness of a live.
Aurum  : Aww~ You are sooo sappy. I love you that way though~
Rubisel : I love you too, Aurum~
             By the way do you think you are ready to visit my family yet?
Aurum  : Family? Oh, you mean your brother, sister in law and the kids?
Rubisel : Yup. My one and only existed family.
Aurum  : Yeah... Maybe we could ask them to go on a picnic together or something...
            (Aurum inner thought) But of course not the family gathering in the house. The house is barely finished.
*RIIIING---RIIIING*
Rubisel : Hello?... Yeah! of course, Will.... And--I want you to meet someone....
             Yeah well, I have a girlfriend/fiancée now, and I think it would be nice for all of the family to meet her...
             Okay. See you soon.
             Hey, Rummy~ My brother just called now; he is hosting the pool party. What say you we go there?
Aurum  : Well, you have promised him we’ll be there aren’t you?
Rubisel : Err-yeah... I think it’s a good occasion to introduce you the rest of the family. :)
Aurum  : Relax Robb~ And by the way the answer is yes. We’ll be there.
             But before that, we should have a souvenir from the park isn’t it?

And the souvenir we get from the visit to Seasonal Park is...

A postcard of our first dating place.

Will their wedding party turns out fine? Naaaw, doubt it please. In all my gaming in Sims3 I had never ever had a marriage that turns out fine normally.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 7 : Engage
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2013, 08:36:43 AM »
Bwahahaha... Epic proposal ever! I wonder why she's not having postcard in bikini like she did when she propose him?
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »
Bikini proposal? Hilarious! Can't wait to see the chaotic wedding ^_^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2013, 02:19:41 PM »
Hahahahahaa!!! Bikini proposal was so hilarious! I wish there will be bikini theme wedding XD

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2013, 01:11:16 AM »
Bwahahaha... Epic proposal ever! I wonder why she's not having postcard in bikini like she did when she propose him?
Me wonder too. It's actually because she is really sleepy already, she refuse to change any clothes anymore and just get on with what she have on her skin that day.
Seriously anytime I make her change clothes she'll freeze but, when I cancel the action she moves normally again. I believe this called as sim vs. watcher.

Bikini proposal? Hilarious! Can't wait to see the chaotic wedding ^_^
Hahahahahaa!!! Bikini proposal was so hilarious! I wish there will be bikini theme wedding XD
Yeah, the proposal. I think it's just a hidden persuasion form her so he would not give no as an answer. ;D
Well, I hope you'll enjoy the wedding at the time.  ;)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2013, 06:56:40 PM »
Yeah, the proposal. I think it's just a hidden persuasion form her so he would not give no as an answer. ;D
Well, I hope you'll enjoy the wedding at the time.  ;)

Oh, no I wish there's no public display of affection too much! Especially for her honeymoon! I would be embarrassed when I see one especially if two of them look like barely wear anything >///<

Well, that happens when I read someone story in this forum :P

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2013, 07:08:18 AM »
Oh, no I wish there's no public display of affection too much! Especially for her honeymoon! I would be embarrassed when I see one especially if two of them look like barely wear anything >///<

I’m actually thinking the opposite. I think that they should show off their public affection to make someone jealous and about barely wear anything that would be a great idea to consider ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2013, 04:45:27 AM »

I’m actually thinking the opposite. I think that they should show off their public affection to make someone jealous and about barely wear anything that would be a great idea to consider ::)

Now, now, My sims sometimes wear their sleepwear when they are doing activities, especially after waking up. Usually I forgot to change their clothes and just let them wear whatever clothes they want.
Fortunately or unfortunately (depends on which side you are) their sleepwear are mostly skimpy.  :P
It's just happens in the house though...

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 8 : PARTY!!
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2013, 05:14:48 AM »
Now, onto the next update.

Party, Party, and Partaaaaaay

Hello everyone, this is Aurum Sanguinem narrating. My watcher already let me to get a straight access to this dimension for a while in exchange of my achievement of successfully get a dynasty spouse. YESH!

Surely you still remember the last time we met, don't you? It's okay if you don't. I'll tell you.
Guillermo Ichtaca (which sounds a lot like Will) invited Robb and me to his pool party. Cool. I think a lot of famous people will be there...

We come to the party ASAP and of course, following the dresscode: swimsuits.

WOW! The pool party is quite crowded. A lot of well know citizen are invited. The Altos, the Ojedas, Aria, Kahale, Manzano, and the two of us.

At the party, there I saw the brother; Guillermo Ichtaca holding his son Everado while talking to the Ojedas.

There I met Robb’s niece too, Liliana. She asks me how to maintain body shape. I spent quite a time to explain to her that on contrary to the news I am not a fitness freak; and nooo I don’t waste at least three hours a day for fitness. After quite a time trying to explaining to Lili, we are quickly becoming friends and we go on enjoying the fruit parfait that are served.

After that, I enjoy sunbathing with Gabrielle Arias and of course I don’t forget to praise the host and soon to be brother in law for the delicacies.

Rubisel : Hello there sexy~ how’s it?
Aurum : You mean your families?
They are cool. Especially Lili. And your brother seems to be quite a strict- but fun to hang out with- sort of a guy. And somehow I didn’t find your sister in law anywhere.
Rubisel : Naah, she might be just too busy attending the fundraising party somewhere else. You’ll meet her too I promise.
Aurum : Mhmm...
Rubisel : Hey~ I’ve talk with Will just now, and it’s truly inspire me. What says you we go to see the place now?
Aurum : Huh? What place?
~*~*~*~

Rubisel : The lot you’ve just buy. It seems like a great place for a party, don’t you think?
Aurum : It seems to be a great place for starting our destined celebration.
I was soon arranged it with the watcher and the party could soon held in a few... months?
~*~*~*~

The Wedding Party

Those are the party guest plus extras and paparazzi.

There are even a lots of guests who came with a solely purpose of getting my picture or Rubisel autograph. GRRRH! Can’t they see we are having a marriage here?

Aurum : Can’t we just take this later? I have a vow to be swear together with my future hubby, you know?
Annoying guest n-th : Aurum why are your smiles doesn’t seems sincere are you not happy in your relationships with Rubisel?
What do you feel to have fighting with a possibly mermaid woman? Do you feel inferior? Are you mad with him?

(smile wider)
Aurum : No, of course not. The unhappy smile are just in your imagination. I haven’t even seen one mermaid ever since I moved in here ever. Of course not and no. *I swear it if the guy ask one more question that guy soon will be at the other end of my fury. I won’t even care if I have to rise my marriage in flames anymore.*

Rubisel : Hey, are you okay?
Aurum : No...I’M ESTATIC! (lower voice) the guy finally leave me alone(hush-hush tone)

Sappy face? Check.

Pronounce husband and wife? Check.

But, of course every wedding party has it’s up and downs. This one included.

Yeah. The watcher understand your feelings. Annoying ain’t it, a guy that sabotage your place on cutting the wedding cake?
Very rude.
Luckily the annoying guest number x finally removed from the vicinity.

~*~*~*~

Luckily no one disturbed this one. I would perhaps have to resort to take a super ultra violence action if anyone dare to disturb my honeymoon.

Unfortunately the next day, Rubisel had been rumoured woohoo with an occult.
UGH! What a rude bunch of people. Such a racist.

NB : True, the marriage is a disaster. The couple finally able to finish the rituals after two hours since the first guest arrive and the cake could barely cut on time. Those rude guests keep on interfering with the ‘wedding’ interaction between those two, and keep ask for autograph and take photos. Ugh!
The party guest feels moderately happy for attending tough. So, yeah... not bad.
And I'm sorry if the story here seems highly rushed. The kids already started to grown up so, the story must catch up. FAST.

So, will we welcome the arrival of nooboo or nooboos? We shall see.
What do you think? Is it a girl or a guy?

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2013, 06:36:02 AM »
I guess the wedding party always be disaster especially when you're a Celebrity to begin with ::) Well, at least after bothered by those people you have a good close up and unique screenshot of Aurum to keep. She looks good with her wedding dress and that hair, of course ^^

I'm hoping for a girl, because girl has a lot of choices!

My story:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 8 : PARTAAAY!
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2013, 08:50:52 AM »
There's no peace when you're a celebrity. The wedding was beautiful nonetheless and congratulations to them both <3 I'm hoping to see nooboos ^_^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 8 : PARTAAAY!
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2013, 11:19:47 PM »
This is the reason why I turn off Celebrity in my own dynasty. Celebrities world always do no good! I’m happy that no skimpy scene in your story. I’m so glad that’s not happen!

If Luna betting on Female, I should pick Male ^^

My Stories: