Author Topic: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 12: New-boo and Prom  (Read 19806 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 8 : PARTAAAY!
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2013, 12:52:22 AM »
I guess the wedding party always be disaster especially when you're a Celebrity to begin with ::) Well, at least after bothered by those people you have a good close up and unique screenshot of Aurum to keep. She looks good with her wedding dress and that hair, of course ^^

I'm hoping for a girl, because girl has a lot of choices!
Thanks about Aurum's appearance; I tried to make her clothes and hair more wedding-ish.
Now, about the girl, it might be true girls have a lot of choice but so does boy... we shall see which one the kid turns out to be  ;)

There's no peace when you're a celebrity. The wedding was beautiful nonetheless and congratulations to them both <3 I'm hoping to see nooboos ^_^
Yup. No peace. Especially because they are B-List celebrities. Both.
Oww...Nooboos? Whoah that might be troublesome. It's almost at full house already (6 member already).

This is the reason why I turn off Celebrity in my own dynasty. Celebrities world always do no good! I’m happy that no skimpy scene in your story. I’m so glad that’s not happen!

If Luna betting on Female, I should pick Male ^^
NO skimpy scene of course, we are in a family friendly site after all (unless the skimpy things is really need, I won't make it on purpose).
Male? What cause you the change of heart? I thought you believe the 2nd gen. heir is girl...
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2013, 02:15:39 AM »
NO skimpy scene of course, we are in a family friendly site after all (unless the skimpy things is really need, I won't make it on purpose).
Male? What cause you the change of heart? I thought you believe the 2nd gen. heir is girl...

Hooray!

No, I don't change my heart. I just want to say something different at all than Luna :P
I want to say that, but she said that first before me and because saying the same thing is too mainstream :P
But that's not change for what I have said to you before, Sherry  ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
New Addition
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2013, 04:56:10 AM »
New Addition

Check...Check... 1,2,3. Hi, Aurum’s speaking here. Nice to see you again.
In the last update, I was getting married to Rubisel. And we are doing the ‘trying to have a nooboo’ program.
Quite a lot of things happened in these last few months. I’ll just summarize those as detailed as possible. If there is anything I miss, just blame my hormones.

Okay. First, reader, this is Haku Kaiwi.

He is a guy I met at the salon. He was working there as a tattoo stylist. As seen at his visible skin; lots of tattoo there. The guy seems to have good genes though, so I moved him in. The word dynasty lured him in fast enough.
Though this becoming quite a hot debate between me and my watcher. She said that if I moved him in, it will soon be full house and the next generation will be in trouble. What kind of trouble could have happened, right? My watcher is such an exaggerator.

Rubisel also got his promotion in the Law Enforcement. He is now a Patrol Officer.
Right on the same day, Rodolphus also had his birthday.

Goodbyyyyyye cocoon. Welcome toddler training.

I also got invitation to my boss house party, again.
At the party I met an annoying guy: something-something Alto. People said he is a big shot in this country but, whatever. I don’t care. He is annoying.

Around the midnight, I spun into maternity clothes while practicing apple making magic.

Hmm, could I make money by selling poisonous apple to evil Queen? I wonder....
What do you think?

Apparently, thinking too much about apple could make you got a glitching sleep.

As weird as it is, the next day, I still got a call to go to work. The driver even came by to get me. I don’t know what’s wrong. I have already called the Bistro and told them I take maternity leaves.
Cursed it. I’m sure this must be my watcher revenge or something, because I don’t listen to her telling me not to ask Haku to moved in.

On the same cursed day, I, once again met another rude guy.
After work, me and Chandell go to library on purpose of skilling. We were reading some books, we anjoying our time and not disturbing anyone.

And yet, here this guy, taking photos of us in such a close proximity and without consent at all. He even dare to asking bunches of questions and even disturbing our skilling even more.

Yup. Those are all about the family members step, not step, step-step? Yup, pretty much so.
Now, who have I missed? Ow yeah, Haku.
Well, let’s be honest about him. At first, actually I initially look for someone to paint portrait and/or sculpt. As mean spirited guy as he is, he was really totally hard to ask to moved in, so in the meantime, I make a plan B : that is to ask Rubisel to learn painting. By the time Haku finally  moved in, Rubisel is just one more level from painting portrait and Chandell is at level 3 of sculpting, so he ended up as a consignment store seller, the resort manager, the underground movement checker (by this, I mean the town Don, Alto), and flirting with any girl he likes.

Yeah... Not too wise according to me. Really. I mean, sleeping with the Don favourite latest mistress? Not the smartest move really. I think... I have no idea how this would turn out.
What do you think?

Well, the reports finished. Aurum Sanguinem out.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013, 05:13:48 AM »
Was that a glitch when she had to go to work while pregnant? If the house wasn't full, I'd have expected Rodulphus to have a baby brother or sister soon ^.^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 9 : New Addition
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2013, 06:29:11 AM »
Was that a glitch when she had to go to work while pregnant? If the house wasn't full, I'd have expected Rodulphus to have a baby brother or sister soon ^.^
Yup. It is a glitch. However, since the rule of Dynasty clearly stated no quit without save, so I have to save the glitched file and so the go to work while pregnant is saved too.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2013, 05:58:37 PM »

I ever encounter this nasty glitch. This destroy my Sim life and my save file become corrupted, I hope that don't happen to you Sherry (>.<) But, is that true the cause is because of apples?

Oh, thank you for your report Aurum! I hope to see more people in Isla Paradiso that might catch my eyes though. I hope the nooboo will come safely. That’s disadvantage for being a woman founder they’re not allowed to work!

My Stories:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2013, 06:15:33 PM »
I ever encounter this nasty glitch. This destroy my Sim life and my save file become corrupted, I hope that don't happen to you Sherry (>.<) But, is that true the cause is because of apples?

Oh, thank you for your report Aurum! I hope to see more people in Isla Paradiso that might catch my eyes though. I hope the nooboo will come safely. That’s disadvantage for being a woman founder they’re not allowed to work!

I don't know for sure if it's because apples or not but I think it's not. Actually Aurum freeze when she spun into maternity clothes and after a good one hour, I reset her. Then, I make her make apples. After that, she sleeps glitching...
The next day, when she is at work instead of in the home area, I just realize there is something really wrong.

Yeah. Woman founder are supposed to took care of their delicate belly at pregnancy, and yet she is forced to go to work.
Not too bad though, she got a promotion that day...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2013, 07:36:13 PM »
Yeah. Woman founder are supposed to took care of their delicate belly at pregnancy, and yet she is forced to go to work.

That's why having self-employed work is quite beneficial.
So sorry to hear about the glitches file but everything was alright, right?
I'll look forward for the incoming chapter then.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2013, 05:07:03 AM »
That's why having self-employed work is quite beneficial.
So sorry to hear about the glitches file but everything was alright, right?
I'll look forward for the incoming chapter then.

Self employed work might have more flexible time but surely had more trouble to get a level raise later (level 5 and above). So it's kinda win or other win situation.
Yup. It's alright though quite shocking.
Hehe, next would be the heir birth. See you then.  ;D

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2013, 05:07:47 AM »
Hello Nooboo ;D

Rubisel : *dreams*I have a feeling I should have been home today. I dunno why though*dreams*
Aurum  : Oh my plumbob! Ow, I think I’m gonna be in labour soon.

Aurum  : Can I have the chicken leg after this?
Rubisel : *dreams*Hmm, why did I feels I am suggested to buy a chicken leg?*dreams*

Everyone, let’s welcome Bronza Sanguinem  :D
*applause and loud cheers*
Yaay~

Haaai~ weadees *giggles*

Haku   : Hey beauty, who have a pair of sexiest legs in the world?
Lopita : *thinking* Come on, think fast Lita! Who is it? Broccoli? Paprika? Oh, I know. Carrots.
Haku   : Babe, It’s you. *smooch*

Yup. He is having yet another romantic interest. For what? Could you guess?

And there at the same place did Haku learn the importance of an oral hygiene.

Akoni    : HAAAAAAAAAAAAI Alfonso~ (opening mouth as wide as possible)
Alfonso : Eww, man you have lots of caries there. Don’t you know a product name toothpaste? Or mouthwash and dental floss?
Haku    : (breath out and smell the breath) thx plumbob I smells mint. (grin)

Oh? What is this? Anyone sensing the appearance of new baby?

She really did make that pose in the last picture and wished for another baby with Rubisel.   :P
Bronza is a lovely bundle of excitable baby and tends to loves to moves a lot. :D

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2013, 05:26:51 AM »
Alright, it's a girl! Woohoo! Hooray, I am right! So, where’s my candy, Sherry? :P

May I know what the story behind the name of Bronza is? Oh, one thing what's your background story when you chose Blood Red as name of your dynasty?

Another chaos will coming into this household. I don't know what gender of the baby is. Well, I hope everything will be alright for Aurum. May she not encounter nasty glitch again, so see you again in the next chapter and I hope that would be soon as possible, lol.
And your writing style this time seem cheerful with such a high spirit, I liked that.

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2013, 07:48:54 AM »
Glad to know that the baby was safe and sound after her mother being glitched. Welcome, Bronza!
I wonder about the next nooboo. Would you post it sooner? It makes me curious and being left hanged :P
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2013, 08:20:08 AM »
Alright, it's a girl! Woohoo! Hooray, I am right! So, where’s my candy, Sherry? :P

May I know what the story behind the name of Bronza is? Oh, one thing what's your background story when you chose Blood Red as name of your dynasty?

Another chaos will coming into this household. I don't know what gender of the baby is. Well, I hope everything will be alright for Aurum. May she not encounter nasty glitch again, so see you again in the next chapter and I hope that would be soon as possible, lol.
And your writing style this time seem cheerful with such a high spirit, I liked that.

Yup. You get it right on the spot. That was the reason I did got the shocked a few chapters back there. (sending forward a virtual candy for you)
As for the name, actually it's from bronze. Well, at least I thought her colour is bronze, or is it yellow? I can't decided it yet at that time. So I am just content with the name Bronza.
And thanks for the compliment of course, I'll try to keep on writing this way.  ;D

Glad to know that the baby was safe and sound after her mother being glitched. Welcome, Bronza!
I wonder about the next nooboo. Would you post it sooner? It makes me curious and being left hanged :P

Yup. Luckily I still could get a normal save, then quit, clear the caches, and all are turning normal again.
I'll try to post it soon. Though with a lot of an assignment on my hand here, I can't really promise anything. But I'll try.  :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2013, 02:19:21 PM »
Welcome, Bronza, and another nooboo on the way! Haha, Akoni just made my day with that screenshot.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2013, 11:25:59 PM »
Haha, Akoni just made my day with that screenshot.

I totally agree with NJ. So many random things in your game! I wish that you capture more of that. I always love to have a good laugh, Sherry! ;D

My story:

anything