Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428949 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #1635 on: June 16, 2021, 05:52:54 PM »
I'm at 7230 hours in The Sims 3 and have thousands of hours in other games as well. How many hours do people spend on other hobbies - not to mention money? It's nothing to be ashamed of in my book, and it's a whole lot better than wasting away in front of the TV, as gaming requires one's active participation, imagination and intellect. Game on :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline 4spoopyboys

• Nooboo
« Reply #1636 on: August 21, 2021, 07:29:32 AM »
When you dream sims!
I dream a lot about ts3 premades! 🌈🐣

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #1637 on: November 05, 2021, 08:12:22 AM »
I'm at 7230 hours in The Sims 3 and have thousands of hours in other games as well. How many hours do people spend on other hobbies - not to mention money? It's nothing to be ashamed of in my book, and it's a whole lot better than wasting away in front of the TV, as gaming requires one's active participation, imagination and intellect. Game on :)

15,979.6 hours in TS3 is not really that bad, is it?
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline LydiaGhostlyDeetz

• Inner Goth
  • Nooboo
  • Love yourself!
« Reply #1638 on: January 16, 2022, 07:17:19 AM »
When your favorite mods start to cause you to not sleep for 24 hours straight. That's what Sims 4 with mods is doing to me now.
"There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand." - Mary Shelley, "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus"

Offline Simsual

• Nooboo
« Reply #1639 on: January 27, 2022, 04:30:35 AM »
When your favorite mods start to cause you to not sleep for 24 hours straight. That's what Sims 4 with mods is doing to me now.

I've a sleep disorder so I'm awake 24-30+ hours sometimes, so I get that feeling. Ouch that a mod is keeping you awake though.

My own contribution to this read: When you're watching someone else's NSB Challenge on YouTube and want to fast-forward a bit through the intro and press '3' on your keyboard... instead of the keyboard shortcut to skip YouTube ahead... multiple times.

Offline EmmSimley

• Nooboo
« Reply #1640 on: March 03, 2023, 12:59:51 PM »
...you can't fall asleep unless you lay down, close your eyes and planned out what you're going to do with each household in your game tomorrow  ;)

Offline beverlybevino

• Nooboo
« Reply #1641 on: July 19, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »
when I think kinda "what to do to hill my baby, maybe ask my sister (she is a doctor)" XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simmerme

• Nooboo
« Reply #1642 on: September 19, 2023, 04:35:09 AM »

Hello. I just recently started playing The Sims 4, before which I spent almost 1000 hours on 3. For some reason, The Sims 3 offers players more freedom and opportunities. Maybe this is my subjective opinion, and I haven’t understood everything yet