Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84625 times)

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #240 on: May 14, 2014, 08:17:53 PM »
Working on a second immortal dynasty attempt.  I made it to ambrosia time with my founder for the first time ever! :D  Meanwhile, VJ Alvi is the worst pollinator ever (out of 7 romantic interests, he only managed to get 2 pregnant before they became elders...Iqbal and Miraj were both 1 for 1) while Agnes harasses my G2 heir with her cane all day and gets in fights with Ayesha Ansari. 

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2014, 04:31:03 AM »
Currently I am finally continuing my Immortal Dynasty Again.

What is it? Lazy Bum you said? Is is Snaily O'Slowy?
Well, don't blame me. All fault lays on the EA to releasing Dragon Valley and Midnight Hollow. I halfly tempted to move my Immortal Dynasty  to be there (if only... it allowed. which is not.)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2014, 05:04:17 AM »
Sherry, you could do a second immortal dynasty in Dragon Valley and a third immortal dynasty in Midnight Hollow. :)

As people may know, I'm currently trying my (insert large ordinal number here) attempt at an immortal dynasty, the Spirin family in Sunset Valley. What people don't know (until now at least) is that I am already trying my (insert large ordinal number + 1 here) attempt at an immortal dynasty in Union Cove. Scarlet Dreamweaver is the spouse of my founder, and Bubblegum Dreamweaver, Giovarni and Pietro are also part of the 'fun'.

Don't go looking for that ID on the forums, as you won't find it. I'm trying to get through to first generation as an immortal before posting it, and I'm strongly considering just posting the progress without a story for them.

Trusting that I'll break a plumbob and not a saved game this time. :)

Offline skybaker

• Townie
« Reply #243 on: May 20, 2014, 02:40:36 AM »
I found that I missed so many contents of all expansion packs because distracting by the new ones. I install the base game only and start over with a new family. Once I fully explored the game content as I known. I moved on to World Adventure and the latter expansion packs one by one. Now I'm playing Supernatural and building a new house for the family.
Now I realize playing the Sims 3 on Mac is playing the game of installation and uninstallation...

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2014, 11:49:42 AM »
My current project is to clean up the Sims 4 Discussion thread.  It started at 19 pages of mostly unnecessary and sometimes negative posts.  I'm removing every post that's not adding solid information to the thread.  I've already pared two pages off of the thread!  After that, I'm going on vacation!!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #245 on: May 22, 2014, 12:38:08 PM »
So far I've just been playing the game "normally".

Started with a Fairy and Witch as brother and sister. Brother got to International Super Spy and completed his LTR. Fairy got her social networking skill to 10 so she could complete her heartbreaker LTR (really easy when you can make ANYONE your partner!). Brother got married and had twins (boy and girl), both the brother and wife have now died of old age.

The kids are now YA, one is level 8 in the medical career (the girl) and the boy is taking after his dad (International Super Spy). The boy got married and had a kid, and then his wife died from ranting about Death (...I so didn't know that'd happen...).

Thinking of finishing the LTR's for both the kids, then doing the same for the child in the family and then moving my Fairy to another town. She got the Age Freeze Potion, so she's basically immortal. I figure it'd make for a good story. :)

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #246 on: May 22, 2014, 04:54:23 PM »
I haven't done any challenges yet, I know I'd fail terribly. (I'm not that good at Sims. :P) plus I don't have expansions to that limits a lot of my choices.
Right now I'm working on building a suitable house for a save I made based off of Avatar.  I have an Aang, Katara, Toph, Sokka, Suki, Azula, and Zuko. ^-^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bossycarl

• Nooboo
  • Ambitions, Pets, Seasons, and Late Night.
5 projects
« Reply #247 on: May 28, 2014, 04:57:54 PM »
I have 5 projects at once. Million dollars, ambrosia, Legacy, casual legacy and pets. Do you think I am normal? I want to delete some but I feel like I've gotten too far in them.  :-\
Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Animal Lover, Loves the
Cold, and Genius are my traits.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: 5 projects
« Reply #248 on: May 28, 2014, 06:09:42 PM »
Welcome to our Forum. 

We already have a thread to discuss players' current projects.  I'm going to merge this with it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #249 on: May 28, 2014, 08:35:49 PM »
Currently, I'm trying to do immortal dynasties in a few of the towns. Focusing on the different families is 'interesting' to say the least.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #250 on: May 28, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »
Right now I'm doing something in Monte Vista that's not really a project and I'm not sure what my goal is. Might make it a 5x10 townie project [5 kids, 10 generations] or Random Townie Jump.

Offline Annabec

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #251 on: May 28, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »
Right now, I'm trying to complete an Immortal Dynasty in Hidden Springs

aside from that, I'm trying to get all of the different sorts of dragons in Dragon Valley, and I'm breeding dogs to see how many different combinations I can get from Appaloosa Plains

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »
I have 5 projects at once. Million dollars, ambrosia, Legacy, casual legacy and pets. Do you think I am normal? I want to delete some but I feel like I've gotten too far in them.  :-\

It's really up to you what you decide to do, after all it's just for fun! If you feel overwhelmed by all of your projects, maybe just take a break from some without deleting them. You can go back to them later when you are ready.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #253 on: June 02, 2014, 07:54:46 AM »
It's really up to you what you decide to do, after all it's just for fun! If you feel overwhelmed by all of your projects, maybe just take a break from some without deleting them. You can go back to them later when you are ready.
Agreed. Though you could try to focus in one project and you could turn to other when you got bored of the current one.
I do play the immortal dynasty and have a try at the lifestate dynasty too (in three different town)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline seakissed

• Townie
« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2014, 10:31:47 PM »

I think your normal, at least you've gotten somewhere with them! If you feel like its stretching you then I'd let some go. That being said, I tend to lose interest in my projects easy and never end up finishing them (I took a look on this thread many pages back and I had spoken about a project I have long since stopped!). I'd focus on the ones that make you the most content. If you have time to add to the others later on when you are more inspired then all the better!

Currently I'm just trying to finish a challenge from start to finish. I've been watching xsimsugar (she rocks!) and I've been inspired to do a 100 baby challenge, so far I have 5 kids :3.