Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85693 times)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »
As soon as I get a nice new computer I'm planning on renovating all the towns so I can play them with items from other expansions, stuff packs, and store content. I'll probably give the townies updated wardrobes as well so they don't look too terrible!  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »
As soon as I get a nice new computer I'm planning on renovating all the towns so I can play them with items from other expansions, stuff packs, and store content. I'll probably give the townies updated wardrobes as well so they don't look too terrible!  ;D

I've done this and it's LOADS of fun.  Unfortunately, I usually wind up doing too much and the file gets too big so the "loads" are really slow!

Right now I'm planning on resurrecting my Thyme family.  I discovered a long, lost file where everything is still in place and the missing museum items are still there!  Whoo hoo!  I really loved that story and how it was coming along so right now am working on that.  I've practically given up on Sims4 at the moment.  It is just way too annoying for me in so many ways, although I must say they are working hard and improving it.  Doing a dynasty there is just a royal pain, though I haven't given mine up yet nor failed it so far.  I just really like Sims3 and how easy building, designing and remodeling is there.  I think the characters have better and more interesting personalities too.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2015, 05:02:42 PM »
I'm trying rotational play -- doing each of my current households in Willow Creek for a week before moving on to the next. I always played several households in TS2, but couldn't do that in TS3. Of course, I also have an Immortal Dynasty going and the Challenge Tournament to work on.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2015, 06:49:35 PM »
I will soon be finally starting two of the main projects I have been wanting to do for a while.  One will be a large apartment complex that I am building primarily for reference material on a role playing site.  And though I will be happy to share a photo gallery of the finished project, I probably won't be sharing the lot on the swap shop due to it being heavy in store content.  My other project will be a temple construction, that I will be progressively building and sharing through a story.  For this one, the finished result probably will be made available.  So I'm excited to be working on these and finally being able to contribute a little something.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #319 on: February 17, 2015, 10:06:13 PM »
Trying to get back into the swing of things by playing around with my favorite Sims 3 family. It's been way too long!

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »
Four current attempts at the Sims 3 ID Challenge aren't enough for me, I'm attempting another one...

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2015, 07:28:41 AM »
I am playing two Sims 4 legacies, a Sims 4 Apocalypse Challenge and a Sims 3 Random Town Jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #322 on: March 11, 2015, 06:31:29 PM »
I'm stuck in the middle of a sims4 legacy and an ID and now I'm playing through a sims 3 family that are just enjoying their first trip to the future. If I could just stay focused on one thing! Have to say though, its so much fun playing TS3 again... so much more content and things to do!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #323 on: March 19, 2015, 10:27:46 AM »
I'm attempting the Time Lord challenge, it sounds like a lot of fun but may prove to be challenging later on when I run out of the good traits and easy to acomplish aspirations  :o
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »
Currently finishing up Baby Boomer, which is both much more intensive and time consuming than I thought it would be. On the bright side, I've gotten tons of great new sims i can use for future projects. ;P In doing BB, though, I've pretty much dropped everything else, except for my practice ID, which is, strangely enough, my de stressor. Mostly I'm just biding my time until Get to Work comes out, so I can start my ID for real, and also restart my (2nd) Wonder Child challenge, using the new content from GtW and the new strategies from BB.

Cristina

« Reply #325 on: March 20, 2015, 06:45:17 PM »
Currently I'm working on a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder witch without the green thumb, handy and angler traits. It's not easy but she lives with a human athlete who helps clean the house and provides extra income. They also have two cats that will hopefully have kittens soon.

Offline AprilRose

• Nooboo
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2015, 10:00:18 PM »
My current project is a Disney/Legacy Challenge. So far its so much fun and challenging. Starting off with Snow and having 7 children is gonna be tricky.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #327 on: March 25, 2015, 10:33:43 PM »
I'm doing a random town jump of sorts. Currently in town 8 of 10, Sunset Valley. My current heir is married to Connor Frio. They have toddler son, a toddler plant sim, and her father cloned Agnes. The clone is also a toddler. Yes, I did recently purchase University. Can you tell?

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2015, 12:34:23 AM »
I haven't touched my legacy for sometime, mostly because I'm redesigning the town lots to become a skills and education center. It's kind of a manual version of a university, but more in focus for building skills for the towns folk. There's really no point to it since there's still no story progression, but I've been family hopping to keep the progression going. :)
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline Anks

• Nooboo
« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2016, 08:47:46 PM »
I started a blank world. I want to use only self-made lots, households,... Nothing premade.