Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 885939 times)

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #1665 on: January 25, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »
Do you have a copy of all the hex codes or where I could get them?

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1666 on: January 25, 2011, 02:05:31 AM »
Do you have a copy of all the hex codes or where I could get them?

Do you want just the ones I used on the Dreamweavers?  Or hex codes for all colors?  I can give you either.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #1667 on: January 25, 2011, 02:52:43 AM »
All would be nice. I tried to look them up a month ago and was not getting anywhere in ref to the sims 3. Do you need my email address to email them? Thank you I appreciate it. :)

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1668 on: January 25, 2011, 03:09:01 AM »
All would be nice. I tried to look them up a month ago and was not getting anywhere in ref to the sims 3. Do you need my email address to email them? Thank you I appreciate it. :)

We have this thread that lists the hex codes for the favorite colors in Sims 3.  Then I also used this page when I was selecting the colors for my Dynasty. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1669 on: January 25, 2011, 06:35:16 AM »
This is the best I can do at the moment for a group shot of the whole family.  This is the 8 Immortals, plus the mortal siblings, plus Midnight.  Oh, and a paparazzi.  No spouses or adopted children.

And here's a video tour of the house.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #1670 on: January 25, 2011, 07:43:18 AM »
Pam this has been a wonderful story, I'm glad that there was happy endings all round. 

Would you play a non-Dreamweaver Sim in that saved file to see how the Dreamweaver story progressed, without you being in control of them?
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline SimCK

• Nooboo
« Reply #1671 on: January 25, 2011, 08:22:10 AM »
Pam, that is an amazing house; I love the way you prettied up the garden and the outdoors areas are amazing.

I'm amazed your computer can handle that many items though!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1672 on: January 25, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
Pam this has been a wonderful story, I'm glad that there was happy endings all round. 

Would you play a non-Dreamweaver Sim in that saved file to see how the Dreamweaver story progressed, without you being in control of them?

That might be fun.  You mean just play anyone else in town and see what happens to the Dreamweavers without me?

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

ADrake

« Reply #1673 on: January 25, 2011, 10:33:54 AM »
WOW! I have followed the story from the beginning, I can't believe the time and effort you put into this story, it is amazing! Thanks again, I hope you make more stories in the future. I loved the color theme!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1674 on: January 25, 2011, 12:13:51 PM »
The pill came from Cinnamon being a doctor.  There's an interaction for her to "Give Experimental Treatment" and she hands over the giant pill.  I had to get her back to the Medical career to make that happen.  Once she had retired, the interaction was no longer available.  So, she rejoined her career just so I could write that one scene.  The actual death was done with testingcheats turned on.  I paused, shift-clicked and selected Trigger Age Transition on both of them, then clicked play and Grim came for both of them at the same time.
That is awesome! I knew about trigger age transition, but adding the pills, that was a stroke of genius!!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1675 on: January 25, 2011, 12:17:10 PM »
This is the best I can do at the moment for a group shot of the whole family.  This is the 8 Immortals, plus the mortal siblings, plus Midnight.  Oh, and a paparazzi.  No spouses or adopted children.

And here's a video tour of the house.

Talk about a family reunion!  And I thought ours was huge.  Just imagine if all the spouses and adopteds were there!  I love that shot.

Are you going to play any of them that have left the nest?  I'd love to see what you do color scheme wise or any other way to the houses I fiddled with.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #1676 on: January 25, 2011, 12:17:42 PM »
Thanks for the family picture, Pam. I knew it was going to be a big ordeal to get everyone in. Thanks for trying.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #1677 on: January 25, 2011, 12:29:10 PM »
That might be fun.  You mean just play anyone else in town and see what happens to the Dreamweavers without me?

Yes exactly, just to see how their story progresses, like new suitors or nooboo's into the family  :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline mespunky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1678 on: January 25, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
I've thought about it, but I'm leaning away from it because the lot is so huge and is packed with so many items that it's difficult to play.  It's got very long loading times.  Any time I move away from the lot, it takes about 5 minutes for everything to render again.  Even if all I do is send someone to the bookstore.  However, I'm going to upload the customized furniture items and the individual Dreamweavers themselves as young adults.  They will be exclusive to our Swap Shop.

That does make sense then. Either way thank you for posting the video tour of the house, I have to say I love your colors and how nicely they all fit in with each other. Also, I am really happy that you are uploading furniture and the Dreamweaver's. Will you be uploading Midnight as well?

Astoria

« Reply #1679 on: January 25, 2011, 02:25:39 PM »
Yes yes yes! Oooooo yes please! If you played another family in the same file that'd be hilarious. You might find though that now much progresses with the Dreamweavers because the game file will already be huge. I sometimes find that once there are a whole lot of user-made families in the neighbourhood they just age, get girlfriends and boyfriends, then get hit by lightening (though obviously a deathflower would save them from that fate!).