Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 886766 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #1740 on: February 28, 2011, 05:02:20 AM »
I just downloaded almost all of them.  I am making my own town and think I will sit back and see what the Dreamweavers do on their own and pick one to control.  Not sure yet, but I want to make a town with nothing but premade sims and see what happens, lol.  Thanks Pam. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1741 on: February 28, 2011, 06:43:23 AM »
That's cool! I already had Carina's hair on Penny (Thanks again Pam!) But now I can actually have Carina herself!! I don't know when I'll download them but just knowing I have the option is awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1742 on: February 28, 2011, 07:12:50 AM »
Do y'all have any interest in having the spouses available for download?  I've got Oliver and Mario right now, but I'd have to get the others (Kenny, Frank, Antone, Teddy).
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #1743 on: February 28, 2011, 07:36:59 AM »
Mmmmm Antone. I remember him fondly lol. He's very hot. I'd download him!!

Offline CarlaluvsSims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1744 on: March 01, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »
Just finished reading this story start to finish and I was totally enthalled with the entire story. The characters, the house, the story-absolutely incredible! It's amazing what these little characters can do when they have such a creative author guiding them along! Long & short of it- I loved your Dreamweaver story! (And look forward to more of your writing!  ::) )

Carla

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #1745 on: March 01, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »
That's impressive Carla! You read it all in one day?! Wow! I love Pam's writing too, she is amazing!

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #1746 on: March 02, 2011, 06:17:58 PM »
I really hope Pam continues to write, I love her narrative style, and her beautiful Sims, houses and plots.
 :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

stephalina

« Reply #1747 on: March 04, 2011, 12:48:59 PM »
I just gobbled up 175 pages of that story in a couple of hours. I couldn't stop reading. That was incredible, and it has not only inspired me to join the forum and start posting, but to get some expansion packs and get to work on my own story! Thank you Pam!

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #1748 on: March 04, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »
I just gobbled up 175 pages of that story in a couple of hours. I couldn't stop reading. That was incredible, and it has not only inspired me to join the forum and start posting, but to get some expansion packs and get to work on my own story! Thank you Pam!
Welcome to the Forum, stephalina!
Pam is a amazing writer. ;D
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #1749 on: March 04, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »
Welcome to the forums Stephalina! I'm impressed you read all of it in a couple hours! Pam is awesome!

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1750 on: March 14, 2011, 02:51:52 AM »
This was the story that inspired me to start a Dynasty! I think is was great storytelling, a great plot, and it had the 2 greatest mysteries ever!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Pam said that Teddy Cheek and Gary McClellan (I think I spelt that right) were brothers. Or they looked like it. How could she have known this unless one of them was Forest's Daddy? A premature warning, perhaps?

Away from that, Bubblegum, Scarlet, Cinnamon, Forest, Midnight and Antone (even though he wasn't a Dreamweaver by blood) were my favourite Dreamweavers. Because they were, well, extremely cool! And when I read about the Sacrifice of Cinnamon and Scarlet, I nearly (If not I did) cry!

1. Pam, you said you got Carina Dreamweaver (The name) from when you played RPG's. Where did you get it from before then?
2. Also, Carina's hair, and Dress when she was YA, was that from HELS and LN respectively?
3. Was Cinnamon's hair a Store Set?
4. How did the Idea for Midnight come to you?
5. Why did Cinnamon and Scarlet sacrifice themselves? Why not Periwinkle and Banana, for instance?

Thanks in Advance.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #1751 on: March 14, 2011, 03:24:26 AM »
Hey Pam I was wondering how big each Immortal Musuem room is?? Length by Width?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1752 on: March 14, 2011, 03:38:37 AM »

I'm not Pam, but I'm sure the rooms are 7 by 7.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1753 on: March 14, 2011, 05:57:44 AM »
I was careful not to mention that Teddy and Gary were brothers until after I revealed Forest's father.  They definitely looked like brothers, though.  Even so, I was surprised when I could see their family tree.  Having different last names really put a twist in it.  Their parents were not married at the time the boys were born and somehow, one took the father's name and the other took the mother's name.  The parents married later in life when the boys were grown.

1. Pam, you said you got Carina Dreamweaver (The name) from when you played RPG's. Where did you get it from before then?

Dreamweaver was an original name of my roleplay family back when Yahoo Chat had user created rooms.  Our room was called the Dreamweaver Star Castle.  All of the family's names came from either planets, constellations, or other celestial bodies.  Carina is a constellation.

2. Also, Carina's hair, and Dress when she was YA, was that from HELS and LN respectively?

Carina's hair and dress were both purchased individually from the Sims 3 Store.

3. Was Cinnamon's hair a Store Set?

I don't know if it's part of a set.  It was a gift from samoht04.  Catch A Wave.

4. How did the Idea for Midnight come to you?

It started a little past the halfway point of the Dynasty and developed in my head over time.  I started with the idea that the Dynasty would end with midnight.  Then it just grew as I kept playing.  Maybe Midnight would be the last Immortal.  But it needed more than that.  The story was just too big to let it end with a fizzle.  Midnight grew more and more important until I just knew that Midnight would be the salvation for the whole family.  I was careful to never capitalize Midnight before the child was actually born.  Others capitalized it, but I did not.  The story seemed to write itself in my head.  What started as a possible time and event evolved into a unique Sim that even stayed with my color theme.

5. Why did Cinnamon and Scarlet sacrifice themselves? Why not Periwinkle and Banana, for instance?

Part of it was because they were the wife and daughter of Frank, the one who wrote the book Waiting for Midnight.  They felt a strong obligation to perform the sacrifice because it was closely bound to their own little family.  They were also the closest in relation to Midnight that could actually perform the sacrifice.  Forest could not because he had to father Midnight.  Bubblegum could not because she had to be the first one to move out so that there would be enough room in the house for Forest's wife, Midnight, and a spot for the first resurrection.

I'm not certain, but 7 x 7 sounds right.  I've got the game loading right now and if it's different, I'll post it.

I'm thrilled that newcomers are still reading my story.  Big thanks to everyone!  :)

The Dreamweavers have sort of continued in other lives.  Carina completed the Garden of Eatin' challenge, then had mixed gender twins with Christopher.  Cinnamon completed the Grand Master challenge and is now a firefighter.  Forest completed the Write Here, Write Now challenge.  He is now married and has 8 children, all of them born vampires.  He is normal, but his wife is a vampire.  I'm trying to see how many babies must be born before one is normal.  The Prima Guide said that it's a 50/50 chance to get a vampire born from a mixed couple, but that doesn't appear to be the case.  All of Forest's children are named a color of yellow:  Buttermilk, Mustard, Saffron, Canary, Cheddar, Popcorn, Chiffon, and Dandelion.  The girls especially are just stunning.  You can see pictures of them in my Gallery album, Other Dreamweavers.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1754 on: March 14, 2011, 12:22:11 PM »
Like I said before, the yellow Dreamweavers are beautiful! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

anything