Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 886028 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #1965 on: January 22, 2013, 01:20:32 AM »
Pam, are you ever going to do a Legacy based on Pinstar's rules? Cause' once I finished both of your dynasties, I wanted to read more! Your so good at them and it would be great if you would! :)

Thank you for the kind words.

I did Pinstar's legacy challenge when Sims 3 first came out and before we started creating our own Dynasty challenges.  I believe I ended up taking my legacy family to 13 generations.  I don't plan to do another one because I still have so much to do with our Dynasties.  I'm only around half finished with my Townie DecaDynasty and haven't even started a Life States Dynasty.  I've been slow with updates these last few months, but I'll get back to writing as things settle down around here.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1966 on: January 23, 2013, 03:07:48 AM »
Thank you for the kind words.

I did Pinstar's legacy challenge when Sims 3 first came out and before we started creating our own Dynasty challenges.  I believe I ended up taking my legacy family to 13 generations.  I don't plan to do another one because I still have so much to do with our Dynasties.  I'm only around half finished with my Townie DecaDynasty and haven't even started a Life States Dynasty.  I've been slow with updates these last few months, but I'll get back to writing as things settle down around here.  :)

Ooh, a Pam Life State Dynasty! That will definitely be an interesting read!

I don't think I've ever posted on here but I just wanted to say that it was this story that dragged me over to the Forum in the first place so for that, Pam, I thank you ever so much!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ForgivingSoul

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1967 on: January 27, 2013, 11:00:09 AM »
Hey Pam. Just wanted to say, read the whole entire Dreamweaver dynasty last week, as I was sick  :-\ I must say, for not planning, that was the best dynasty I've ever seen! All of the characters are quite original and quirky in their own ways. The names made me want to laugh out loud. Who names their kid Banana?! The Dreamweavers, of course!  ;D I know you must do a lot of work keeping this place up an running so efficiently and I appauld your work. Keep it up! And good luck with any other challanges that may come your way. We all know you can do it!

statto

« Reply #1968 on: February 23, 2013, 02:31:32 PM »
Pam, what an amazing story. Made me cry at the end! Thanks for sharing, and enduring!

Offline ssaff

• Nooboo
« Reply #1969 on: March 07, 2013, 04:56:47 AM »
One of our newer members, Sutz, has written and recorded a song that was inspired by my Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty.  It's completely awesome and I'm so honored.  Thank you, Sutz.

Waiting for Midnight
After reading Pam's (completed) Dreamweaver Dynasty for an hour each evening ... Sutz Song and Video brought back all the names of the Dreamweavers; and various trials and tribulations they have been through. Love that Sutz' final shot is a celebration of their get-togetherness and the band that forged a strong bond *sniff*. Thanks for Sharing.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1970 on: March 07, 2013, 05:22:21 AM »
It really is a beautiful song and make even me cry. 

Thank you all for your nice comments.  It always makes me smile.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #1971 on: March 18, 2013, 06:00:19 PM »
Pam
i know you did this Dynasty over two years ago but i just had to tell you i spent the better part of two days reading it... I am so glad I did  ;D I LOVED IT!!!!! have been lurking around the forum and guides for at least the last year and finally registered to be a member mainly so i could tell everyone how talented i think you are! thank you for sharing the Dreamweaver's with the rest of us and a belated congrats on the Hall of fame!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ayesque

• Nooboo
« Reply #1972 on: May 13, 2013, 10:23:41 AM »
I  finished reading The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty yesterday and I really enjoyed it a lot. Pam, your way of writing is hilarious and hooking and I dont think i have liked a dynasty like yours before! :D BTW, that song is incredible  :o amazing job Sutz!! anyways, i am reading the rest of your challenge stories and you are one amazing writer Pam, keep the good work as you keep dreamweaving through time  ;D

Offline MissWulfy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1973 on: June 06, 2013, 11:31:23 AM »
OMG Pam, I'm absolutely in awe. Amazing how you managed this wonderful story at your first try!
My dynasties just crash and burn :'(.
Thank you so much for this amazing story, I've learned a lot from it, especially about the story telling.

I know I'm a bit late ( ::)), but congratulations on finishing it and making it into the HOF.
I'm on fire, I'm a fighter. I'll forever be the last one standing.

Offline enchantedwolf

• TS3 Addict
  • Nooboo
« Reply #1974 on: July 19, 2013, 11:06:35 AM »
Hi Pam! 

I had to register to tell you that I am so in love with this story!  I actually got chill bumps when Midnight restored all the ghosts and everyone got to have their happily ever after!  You are a fantastic writer and your photos illustrate the story so nicely.  I was inspired to try my hand at this challenge, even though I have not been able to complete a legacy-type challenge in the past. 

Also, I read your townie decadynasty story yesterday and fell in love with it, too!  I love Godiva!  She is so pretty.  I can't wait for the next chapter.

(((((HUGS)))))

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #1975 on: July 27, 2013, 07:13:49 PM »
God I finished reading the whole story in one day. I think I started around 2pm and have been reading non-stop apart from dinner (it's 1am now here). This story is amazing! It's so much fun to see how all your sims develop and to see how all the newborns turn out to be!

It was also funny to read the comments along with reading the story. I think I yelled at my PC a few times about who was Forests' father (I noticed the blue eyes immediately and then connected the dots because I thought Terry (who was already elder when I figured this out) and Forest had the same haircut, but later I found out that this was not true so it was only a lucky mistake haha).

Also because I read everything in one day I saw you calling all the deaths "Midnight" so I expected "Midnight" to be the death of all immortals or at least Carine... I think maybe you were planning on letting Carine die first but decided to do it differently at the last moment? I can be wrong though, but it kinda felt that way lol. I LOVE the name Midnight btw! I think I might be using that name for one of my sims maybe some day. It just sounds so mysterious ^^.

Your story also really taught me a lot about the sims 3, since I'm new at the game it was really fun learning all about it through your dynasty. I was in dilemma so many times today because I really wanted to play Sims 3 myself by reading  your story, but I just couldn't stop reading, haha!!

Great job!!! I don't think I could ever create a dynasty so lovely as this one. Maybe some day I will try though, but I think I first have to play some normal games before I start getting into hard stuff like this :P...
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #1976 on: August 14, 2013, 05:13:30 PM »
I've read through the whole thing abut ten times now. I'm a huge fan of all of the bright colors.

This actually pushed me to try and do an immortal dynasty of my own well before I joined the forum. I made it to generation six before I got far too frustrated with the bugs to carry on. I'm not a patient person.  :P

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #1977 on: October 23, 2013, 04:55:12 PM »
So it's taken about 10 hours (minus bathroom breaks and supper) to read this end-to-end. WOW! Rica and Schip are my Sims Story Icons and now I have another to add to the list! This was amazing Pam and between your story and that amazing song I was sniffling for the last half hour or so... The Midnight story-line was a masterful stroke of genius! Sorry for reviving a "dead" thread but I just had to tell you how amazing your writing is!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1978 on: October 23, 2013, 05:15:25 PM »
Thank you! That song really is amazing. I get chills every time I listen to it. And don't worry, you can revive this thread any time!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #1979 on: October 24, 2013, 08:48:23 AM »
Pam,I had some time to spare!  and was  curious about The Dreamweavers Immortal Dynasty.
Wow,wow,wow,You are such a talented story writer and simmer,I could hardly believe this was your first Dynasty ;D.
I feel that I have maybe been a tad "lazy" in my own games,you have inspired me to "have a go" with a dynasty of my own.
A bit late in the day when Sims3 is nearing it's own meeting with Grimmy :( ,but my dad alwasys says "Better late than never!"
Anyway, once again thank you for an excellent read,tears,laugh out loud moments, and pure entertainment.
Monica xx