Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 885384 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #240 on: October 02, 2010, 04:33:20 AM »
Squee!  Look at this little cutie pie in her banana yellow dress!  Banana has her dad's blond hair and her mother's blue eyes.  I think maybe she has Periwinkle's thin mouth, too, passed down from Christopher and Nectarine.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #241 on: October 02, 2010, 04:42:49 AM »
She's beautiful Pam! And no I don't even know who Buster Brown is much less the name of his dog! I was just trying to make a joke Pam, wasn't trying to be mean!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #242 on: October 02, 2010, 04:43:11 AM »
She is a cutie. Great story Pam I am really enjoying it.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: October 02, 2010, 04:49:54 AM »
She's beautiful Pam! And no I don't even know who Buster Brown is much less the name of his dog! I was just trying to make a joke Pam, wasn't trying to be mean!

Ah, no worries.  I didn't think you were being mean or anything.  We're all just horsing around.  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: October 02, 2010, 05:22:41 AM »
Ok! ;D I love the way I can be myself here!!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #245 on: October 02, 2010, 06:19:17 AM »
Doesn't music files have to be a certain file, like mp3.  Mine are all different, so I cannot put them in my game and at one time, I knew how to change the file, but I forgot.  Any suggestions, because I have alot of songs I would like to put in the game.  Thank.  BTW, I loved that video.  I think these videos add so much to the stories. 

Getting married to Elvis singing is awesome.  If I ever get married again, it will be in Vegas and something crazy, unless I am so old and then they might not allow wheelchairs on the plane anymore, lol. ;D
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #246 on: October 02, 2010, 06:26:38 AM »
Yes, the songs in my Custom Music folder are MP3 format. 

At my wedding, my sister and I walked down the aisle to "Love Me Tender" and then hubby and I came back up to "Burning Love."  We had it in a small chapel and the music was coming in through their sound system.  While we were taking pictures and stuff, the guy kept playing Elvis music until we left for the reception.  I have to say, it was an absolute hoot.  My mother-in-law was horrified, though.  She's got a lot of music education and appreciation, so she tried to get hubby to go for more traditional classic wedding music.  *snicker*  My side of the family had a blast!  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: October 02, 2010, 06:29:25 AM »
That is way too cool, as you know, I am a big Elvis fan too, so that is why I wanted to put the songs in the game.  It sure sounds like it was a blast, good for you.  I am not a real traditional person, so who cares what anyone else thinks as you like it.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #248 on: October 02, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »
One day I found Indigo in Periwinkle's museum room, deep in thought.  She knows.

The next day, the family took an outing to Stoney Falls for a day of fun that turned into a day of grief.

Remember the bond between Indigo and Chartreuse when Chartreuse was a baby?  Indigo loved the little girl who will also someday die.  Her very last thought as she died was of Chartreuse.

Poor cowardly Oliver fainted no less than 4 times while Grim was visiting.

He was the first to mourn at Indigo's grave.  I think I'll leave her at Stoney Falls for now, where it's peaceful and beautiful.  She can come out to fish whenever she wants.  She loved to fish.

Little Banana won't remember her Great Aunt Indigo, but she's doing well with all the things little ones must learn.  Here she is being carried by her daddy, Oliver.

She's learned to feed herself and how to play with the peg box.

Like her mother did as a toddler, Banana wakes up cranky.

She already knows how to walk, talk, and go potty.  She lacks for nothing.  When she's hungry, the family stumble over themselves to get to her.  Everyone adores little Banana, even her insane Aunt Chartreuse, who is often the first to arrive to care for her.

Speaking of Chartreuse, here she is jogging in something other than her athletic clothes.

Kenny had a wish to place 50 sculptures on the lot.  The place was really cluttered with them by the time he got his wish.  They are now going to the Consignment Store a few items at a time.

Thanks for reading.

Rest in peace, my darling Indigo.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #249 on: October 02, 2010, 08:08:43 PM »
Awwwwww...
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #250 on: October 02, 2010, 08:28:47 PM »
Awww that's so sad! R.I.P. Indigo!

ladylaw1978

« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2010, 08:41:53 PM »
Um, now I know I need a life outside of Sims 3. When I got to the part about Indigo dying, I gasped out loud: "Indigo died!" So my son comes running and he's like "Who died mom?" Yeah, the day I get worked up over a sim dying is the day I need a break ;D

I feel so bad about her dying. The way you write the story gives us an intimate view of the Dreamweavers' life and so we all get caught in your web... RIP The Girl That Did Not Live :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #252 on: October 02, 2010, 09:15:12 PM »
Um, now I know I need a life outside of Sims 3. When I got to the part about Indigo dying, I gasped out loud: "Indigo died!" So my son comes running and he's like "Who died mom?" Yeah, the day I get worked up over a sim dying is the day I need a break ;D

I feel so bad about her dying. The way you write the story gives us an intimate view of the Dreamweavers' life and so we all get caught in your web... RIP The Girl That Did Not Live :)
My eyes got misty, so if you need a break I do too! It's so sad when they die!

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #253 on: October 02, 2010, 10:36:25 PM »
My condolences.

While Oliver was pretending to faint he was secretly thinking about the broken boom box.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: October 02, 2010, 10:52:17 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Indigo was a favorite and would have been my choice for the immortal heir if I could have chosen.  But Nectarine was the first born, so Indigo was destined to die.  She had a good life, though.  She made it to 91 days and they were all good ones for her.  She did everything she wanted to do and was highly successful.

I've put off Kenny's death by sending him to France with Nectarine, Periwinkle, and Oliver.  Periwinkle is very close to achieving her Lifetime Wish of Rennaissance Sim.  Once she finishes the last Charisma book, she'll be done.  Her 3 skills for the LTW are Cooking, Sculpting, and Charisma.  After she wraps it up, she'll get back to sculpting so that she can get it SuperMaxed.  They have 21 days in France, so there's a good chance she'll get it done there.  I won't sell any of her sculptures until she gets back home because otherwise they won't count toward her Sculptor profession.  She's at level 8 right now.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog